Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 am

And there we have it.

My posts stand as fact. I brought up actual numbers and stats. They look shit as far as Kalinic.

You post stupid images because you can't dispute what I said.

All the nonexistent work rate nonsense won't matter. Simone Pepe once ran like an idiot. Didn't make him a great player. Omg.

Simone Pepe = Kalinic.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 am

simone pepe was Juves best player one season, helped them become the team they are when they didnt have better options, worked his absolute socks off

i even made the pepe-borini comparison, but kalinic can do that too
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:17 am

Pepe was a headless chicken.

Kalinic is just shit. His work rate isn't even that wonderful. He is also slower than Pepe. I don't see any redeeming qualities in Kalinic. Really I don't.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:29 am

http://m.milannews.it/calciomercato-milan/pagni-repubblica-arrivano-conferme-su-keita-l-offerta-del-milan-e-la-piu-alta-265429

Milan is still trying for Keita.

If we manage to get him, a midfielder or two... And a backup CB... Just maybe I will overlook this bad deal.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 am

@GiancarloC

9 years ago on my first day as a university student, my professor taught me a wonderful lesson: "Absolute certainty is the first sign of trouble in any matter."

He gave us examples, too, like the way suicide bombers are absolutely sure they will go to heaven by blowing themselves up. If they weren't, they wouldn't give up their sweet lives.

Look, Gian, I hate to see you being angered like this. Chill, man.
Your hatred of Kalinic is legit, no doubt. His numbers aren't those of the most attractive striker in Europe. But the way you've already wrapped up the upcoming season, written history before anything actually happening, and labeled it a failure, is simply not smart. How about you give the bastard 10 games, or better yet, 20 games, then start roasting him left and right?

To be honest with you guys, I am very disappointed in Kalinic being given the no. 7 shirt. That's Sheva's FFS. But then again, Antonio Donnarumma has taken no.1 and I can't complain...

Unfortunately, Iran is still sanctioned from international banking system :facepalm:, otherwise I would've bet against anyone who thinks the mercato is already chiuso. Afro  Not so. NOT SO!

Milan will definitely get at least three players. There are multiple interesting options available for loan to at least compensate for our short numbers. Montella has specifically asked for substitutes for Kessie and Suso, two elemental indispensable players whom we can't afford to lose due to fatigue, and the left wing slots are also virtually empty, so once Niang is gotten rid of, we can pounce on the targets. There's talk of Niang+Paletta+15m for Keita Balde. I'd take that any day. Absolutely nice deal. For the rest, we'll see.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:57 am

Call me a kneejerk freak, but I see it in Cutrone to make it in the big time. The guy is already fabulous physically, his hold-up play is reminiscent of Borriello, and given time and space, he will be the 80m striker we never had to pay for. He did everything we could possibly ask a 19-year-old for against Crotone, and there's no reason we should've sent him on loan to make room for some big purchase like Belotti. Super-young super-talents are ruling in the house, including homegrown talents, and with this average age, our team cannot go wrong. Locatelli isn't comparable to last year, so imagine how Cutrone will be in a year's time after 20+ starts.

Like Gian said, we could've kept Kucka or even Mati and Pasalic; how much would we have lost? 5m? That some sort of a joke? It's always better to have a crowded squad rather than a small one. On the plus side, Maybe letting those players leave is a sign that we're after big names at the business-end of August. Let's not rule out any positive eventuality.

Gustavo Gomez is staying, apparently, so that's one headache less. We can focus on the midfield and wing transfers. I'm so optimistic at least three deals will be completed, and I don't worry too much about their quality because our starting XI is already here, sort of. The priority is with numbers. Go get'em, Mirabelli!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:57 am

Not even one game. I know what to expect from him. Matri-like.

I hope in my heart we get Three more players, but I strongly don't think we will.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:59 am

I know people want to see an awesome player in Cutrone. But don't get too excited.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:12 am

GiancarloC wrote:I know people want to see an awesome player in Cutrone. But don't get too excited.
I don't remember any player who was touted as a future Ballon d'Or winner at age 14 or so, who went on to actually become a good enough player. Even Messi is not that big an exception, given there wasn't hope in him to make it physically. Let's remember Hachim Mastour, whose career is destined for the sewers right now. There are numerous others, like Buonanotte and Saviola, who never became half the player they were expected to be.

Therefore, I'm actually full of admiration for a guy like Cutrone. Luckily he didn't have to bend under a big hype, and he is, according to every coach and observer who know him well, the hardest-working and the most willing-to-learn player from last year's primavera. He's obviously not spectacular technically, like Vieri and Belotti, but he truly seems hell-bent to make it in the senior squad.

Just like the new San Siro God, Kalinic, he deserves a chance. If he flops by January, there are 30 teams who'd love to take him on loan, and we can sign another forward in his place. So far, so amazing, I say.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:18 am

Kalinic is no god. And he isn't like 20-21 years old. He is nearly 30. He will no doubt decline and we will be stuck paying Fiorentina a ridiculous sum of money.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:21 am

And if Kalinic flops, we could lose points and be too far from any CL spot. Are we destined to be an EL contender forever? Because Kalinic indicates a reduced ambition.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 am

Whats done is done, b*tching about it won't make the him go away
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:51 am

Yeah I already accepted that and we are only an EL grade team. The CL is probably 3-4 years away. The scudetto lmao? Keep dreaming. Not with Kalifraudic.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekR Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:23 am

https://pics.me.me/admire-your-commitment-to-beating-a-dead-horse-somee-cards-18792067.png
DerekR
DerekR
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:31 am

Derek:

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 31 Q4r5l

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:50 am

Welcome Derek . Not sure if anybody welcomed you in between this fine discussion that was going on there .

You seem to know Giancarlo , so no need to explain any of it .

so welcome , basically
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:02 am

So what spot in the Serie A are you guys hoping for? 5th or 6th? There are four teams far stronger than us.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:22 am

Milan will make an attempt fo Barcelona's Rafinha, Barca are willing to loan him out - Di Marzio
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:24 am

Good god. Sergi Roberto is better than him. This just gets worse.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 am

The fact that some of us are back to having high levels of expectation after just coming out of hell makes my heart smile.

I am intrigued to follow players mentioned above and come back with a nice bowl of popcorn.

Excited for the season and to enjoy it will all of my brothers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 am

Belotti looks very close to Monaco. And we wind up with a 30 year old goat. Bravo.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 am

GDS: Lazio has accepted an offer from Tottenham for Keita in the range of 30 mn.

Another target could be gone... Lovely. But hey we always have the 30 year old Dnipro flop.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:45 am

GiancarloC wrote:GDS: Lazio has accepted an offer from Tottenham for Keita in the range of 30 mn.

Another target could be gone... Lovely. But hey we always have the 30 year old Dnipro flop.

With Keita, its more about him accepting the move. Lotito already claimed that Milan offered the same 30M (or was it 35m?), earlier this summer but his camp refused.

On that attitude alone, its a good one to avoid.

GiancarloC wrote:Belotti looks very close to Monaco. And we wind up with a 30 year old goat. Bravo.

This will be a tough break if it actually happens, I'll be sad if he leaves Italy and so late into this window. I'll take this rumour with a grain of salt however. Monaco, rich due to their sales, isn't known to spend what it is reported Cairo's crazy ass wants for Belotti.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:49 am

Keita is one we need talent wise, despite his attitude considering the holes we have in our attack.

Monaco has money also from their owners and could spend it anyways. They could easily meet the exit clause. I'm over Belotti.

It seems like we are sliding back into old habits and aren't raising our game in signing players. That's how we ended up with Kalinic, who no one (except midtable Everton) would want.

Nobody wanted the player. Juve didn't, Roma didn't, Inter didn't... And now we are stuck with a panic buy. Tough I guess.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:54 am

Keita is quite good. He had a good season with Lazio and scored a bunch, he's also good for the 4-3-3 but if the player doesn't believe in the project, then whats the point?

Kalinic was surely a Montella thing, he could come good though, best case scenario is he replicates what he did for Fiorentina last season which would be a 15 goal season in Serie A. I think that's possible given that this Milan team is better than that Fiorentina team.

I can't really see Monaco spending 100M for Belotti, it really isn't their style but I guess we'll see.

I'm surprised that Schick has never been linked with Milan. Juve had him complete his medical and all, weren't satisfied with something and abandoned the deal. Now were re-linked with him, along with Roma, Inter and PSG. I think he's the real deal. Maybe also not what Milan needed though hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:56 am

I don't think Keita will accept a move to England, but we'll have to see. He wanted a move to your team, but Juve was only willing to spend 15 million on him and are stacked with other players in that position.

Kalinic being a Montella thing clearly shows that Montella isn't perhaps the right manager for our team. Fiorentina is Fiorentina. Milan is a high pressure team and I don't think Kalinic will do well in such a situation. In fact I think it'll be a mess.

As far as Schick... I think everybody was scared because of his heart condition thing. We needed a world class striker. Schick is a promising young talent, who I ultimately think will stay at Sampdoria (I haven't been following closely though).

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next