Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/hamburg-nicolai-muller-knee-injury-celebration/wa5h3ciq0igb1sxr1u648q7zk

A side note... players should not go crazy while celebrating goals... this is such a freak accident. Wow.

BTW, the new goal.com interface looks like diarrhea.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 am

http://m.milannews.it/news/foto-mn-kalinic-arrivato-a-la-madonnina-per-le-visite-mediche-265257

What a waste of resources and money. At least Borini was 6m... This is a bad joke. It is done unless he fails the medical. If he is coming as a starter, we are screwed.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Welcome Kalinic !

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 20914765_1543922022317232_7504087479186293977_n

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 20953761_1543922045650563_4484476335613176524_n

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Sixth place again?

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:13 pm

GiancarloC wrote:http://m.milannews.it/news/foto-mn-kalinic-arrivato-a-la-madonnina-per-le-visite-mediche-265257

What a waste of resources and money. At least Borini was 6m... This is a bad joke. It is done unless he fails the medical. If he is coming as a starter, we are screwed.
He's no starter, man. Mark my words.

Cutrone is doing everything we need up front, and it's a plus that we got a Serie A striker who can sometimes chip in with the odd goal. In this market 25m is a joke, believe me.

It's actually great that we are gonna buy 3-4 players with the money we were gonna pay for Belotti. He can wait, or, preferably, be overshadowed by Cutrone (why not?). A number of cheap but quality players will go a long way in ensuring that we won't be left with Montolivo and Mauri as midfield substitutes like yesterday.

With the 75m we offered Torino, plus the 20m we'll get for Niang, we can get three 30m+ players; e.g. Wilshere (10m), Goretzka (50m) and Keita (35m).

Even the latter two would suffice... :coffee:

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:17 pm

I've been laughing all day at the new rumor that can rock Italian football.

Bonucci was their best center back. Buffon is probably the greatest goalkeeper in history. Dybala is a future superstar....

But it's Marchisio that symbolizes Juve. He is a home-grown talent who became a leader also in the national team. Tearing him off Juve will be the greatest middle finger we can show a rival.

Sure, he's 31 and comes off a horrible injury, but if it's for less than 25m, why not? He'll be another elemental leader for this super young team.

I'm obviously in favor of more domineering options like Goretzka, but if we are really at the end of our budget, this is one heck of a move; footballingly and prestige-wise.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:04 pm

So where is this starting striker? Usually you get the backup after you get the starter. It leaves me to believe Kalinic is the only one coming. Even at 25 million, he is overvalued. Rubbish. If we wanted a striker to chip in the odd goal, we would have kept Bacca.

Wilshire? He is a raving drunk who spends half the time in the infirmary. And Keita doesn't want us. He made that clear three times this summer. We made two or three offers to Lazio which they accepted, and be rejected us.

And no to Marchisio. Huge wages and injury prone. He isn't the player he once was.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 pm

GiancarloC wrote:So where is this starting striker? Usually you get the backup after you get the starter. It leaves me to believe Kalinic is the only one coming. Even at 25 million, he is overvalued. Rubbish. If we wanted a striker to chip in the odd goal, we would have kept Bacca.

Wilshire? He is a raving drunk who spends half the time in the infirmary. And Keita doesn't want us. He made that clear three times this summer. We made two or three offers to Lazio which they accepted, and be rejected us.

And no to Marchisio. Huge wages and injury prone. He isn't the player he once was.
To my understanding, there'll be no starting striker. We will have a Benzema-Higuain situation with Andre Silva and Cutrone. Kalinic is there to provide cover, plus maybe the complementary striker in a 4-3-1-2 or 3-5-2.

I am totally aware of the Keita situation, and having embarrassed themselves with the Schick soap opera, there's a good chance Juve will finally sign him; but remember the way Moussa Sissoko wanted Real Madrid, finally gave his consent for Arsenal, and ended up signing for Spurs. August 31 is a magic date on which anything can happen, including even Belotti or some devastating transfer like that.

I also would pass on Wilshere without thinking (unless he comes for free). It's just that I try to base my opinions on the latest reports to avoid fantasy football as much as I can.

As for Marchisio, again, it's a question of price. We do know he has a maximum of 3 years left in him, unlike a monster like Goretzka, but having him here is not entirely harmful. Let me add that I'd LAWVE to see the look on Juventini when he signs his shirt for Milanisti. You know, it'd be nice. Highly unlikely, anyway.

Assuming we're done with linked CFs, Gomez and Niang will leave, and there is in fact 95m left to spend, it'll be very easy to sign Goretzka, Krychowiak (loan), Draxler, Keita and an average center back on loan (say, Gabriel Paulista).
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:39 pm

No starting striker? We are in a world of disappointment then because we don't have a class CF. Getting into the top four will be impossible without one. Kalinic is dreck and I won't shy away from saying that.

I don't want Keita if he truly has no heart for this team. And I think he is very dumb and won't join us because he doesn't like our team.

Fantasy? I'm being realistic.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:41 pm

And as much as I like Silva and Cutrone, they aren't enough to challenge for a CL position alone. This is why we needed a player like Aubameyang... And Kalinic wouldn't shine Aubameyang's shoes. That is just the difference in quality between the two.

A freaking Blackburn flop... Ugh.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:17 pm

juve went undefeated with vucinic and matri leading their attack. with quads and del piero as subs. but they had vidal and pirlo in midfield, with a great defense.

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:21 pm

We aren't at that level and now they have Dybala. Kalinic is worse than Matri.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 pm

http://m.milannews.it/social-network/instagram-bonucci-lancia-un-app-con-le-proprie-emoji-265322

On a brighter note, Bonucci has launched his own set of emojis. These are a must.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Fassone: "We are happy with Kalinic. There aren't any other planned signings at the moment."
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Wow. We are royally screwed. Forget about the CL. We will be lucky to get EL football again.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Happy now, Dante? Your blessed Kalanic will start plenty and screw up many games for us. I want to watch Milan not with his ugly face in every single game. I am f-king livid.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:47 pm

rofl rofl rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Will you still be laughing when we miss out on the Champions League? And struggle to get to the EL?

Answer that... I am curious.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 pm

The Kalinic hate is getting old, its done, no point in flaming the guy lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:07 pm

When he costs us CL qualification and millions of euros, you won't hear the end of it. This is like Galliani era. Just be happy because that is all we can afford. Good god.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:15 pm

And if Montella is the one that pushed for this transfer, he needs to be sacked and we need to get a more ambitious coach.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Giancarlo , 2 things are happening here with you and Kalinic .

1. You're actually that clueless.

2. You're not man enough to admit you haven't seen Kalinic beyond 2-3 times , you've only just checked stats and maybe some youtube videos , you feel embarrased admitting this after all this time and so you persist in your angst because you expected a shiny toy instead.

Still cannot tell which of the two it is 100% . But i am an incredibly good judge of characters and no matter what you say , experience tells me it is one of the two .

So , will you be man enough ? Highly unlikely , but your Kalinic diarrhea is getting really tiresome , even to troll. I've told you already , we get it . Your opinion isn't State stamp of confirmation. You've made your case. Kindly asking , stop. And because i know you're never going to stop rofl , at least tone it down a little.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm

BS!

I am correct.

And I have seen him plenty of times, as I watched Fiorentina plenty last season. Why? Because they were right on our tails for a good part of the season.

He is a mediocre player that had some horrific misses and only had three assists all damn season.

Swallow your own ego and admit we are screwed and Kalinic is disgustingly inadequate. Not only that he will be a starter and Cutrone will now leave on loan.

Inadequate transfer and a thin squad. That is the problem.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Only clueless one here is you. How many times did you watch him play? Tell me that. Considering you and half of RnB are brownnosing him like he is the next Shevchenko.

I seen him enough to know he is just another run of the mill misfiring player who flopped horribly in the Premier League, managing two f-king goals in 40+ appearances.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-108581&menu=news-all

What a disaster. This team is not complete and he took number 7. This means no one else is coming.

This is the worst possible way to close our mercato.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 pm

NIKOLA KALINIIIIIIC Molenation

He got the 7 ffs , yeeessss

I am sad to see Belotti won't be joining of course but what can you do , that's lyf sometimes

next summer
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next