juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:25 am

Gustavo and Kovacic are the prime targets according to the latest rumors from reliable sources.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:36 am

Updating in and out list.

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Total : €157.5M

Out :
Pogba - €105M + €5M bonuses
Morata - €30M
Pereyra  - €13M + €2M add ons
Zaza - €5M loan + €20M obligation + €3M bonuses
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €165.3M
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:07 pm

S wrote:Gustavo and Kovacic are the prime targets according to the latest rumors from reliable sources.

Would take Kovacic in a heartbeat even though it doesn't make sense to sign him and he needs the ball to be effective, which again signifies it probably wouldn't be the smartest signing

Kovacic-Pjanic-Khedira, forget defense. Full out pressing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 am

Kovacic is not for sale. He's staying
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 am

Yeah that ain't happening. Maybe its Gustavo then.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:12 pm

maybe Fabregas? :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:21 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-blaise-matuidi-est-toujours-partant/722225

So basically the Matuidi deal is not 100% dead.
Despite what was said earlier this week by PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi, the frenchman has not renewed his contract yet, is not Emery's favourite and is willing to leave.

Juve and Paris are low key negociating.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:37 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:maybe Fabregas? :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Based on quotes, I don't think Fabregas even wants to play for Juve. I also don't think he's the type of player Juve needs given his issues defending.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Seems Witsel is back in the fray again.

SKY's Di Marzio: #Juve are working with #Zenit to find an agreement over #Witsel. ⚪️⚫️ offered €15m for Axel but the Russian club seek €22m

Di Marzio: Talks are currently ongoing b/w #Juve & #Zenit for #Witsel, whose contract expires in 2017 [1 year]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Chelsea indicate willingness to sell Juventus target Cuadrado...

The Colombia international had long been tracked by the Italian champions, who had failed to convince Chelsea to part with him until now...

Juventus' pursuit of Chelsea winger Juan Cuadrado has received a boost after the Premier League club appeared willing to part with him.

The Colombia international arrived at Stamford Bridge from Fiorentina in January 2015 but failed to establish himself in West London, lasting only half a season before being sent out on loan to Juventus.

After impressing during their title-winning campaign last season, the Bianconeri are keen to bring Cuadrado back to the club but had thus far struggled to persuade new Chelsea coach Antonio Conte to part with him.

However, with just days remaining before the transfer window slams shut, a breakthrough appears to have been made, as ongoing negotiations between the two clubs mean a deal could be announced shortly.

Whilst Chelsea had hoped to keep hold of Cuadrado, Juventus’ determination appears to have paid off and the English club have now decided to engage in talks, showing a willingness to allow a deal to go through.

Indeed, the former Udinese and Lecce winger appears to be edging ever closer to a return to Serie A.

Cuadrado scored five goals in 40 appearances during his loan spell in Turin last season, having previously failed to find the net in 15 appearances for Chelsea.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Img_0316
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Matuidi still open to Juventus?
By Football Italia staff

French sports newspaper L’Équipe claims Blaise Matuidi could still join Juventus this week.

The Bianconeri had been trying to bring the French international to Turin as a replacement for his compatriot, Paul Pogba.

General manager Giuseppe Marotta had been “optimistic” about signing the midfielder, but Paris Saint-Germain announced that he’d extend his contract and Marotta admitted he “wasn’t on the market”.

However, L’Équipe is now reporting that the deal is not totally dead, as the 29-year-old is frustrated at a lack of playing time so far this season.

Matuidi has played just 54 minutes in Ligue 1 so far, coming off the bench on three occasions for Unai Emery’s side.

That has led to fears he will have a reduced role under the Spaniard, while the Bianconeri would make him an important part of the team.

Therefore, the newspaper reports, Juve could return with a new offer before the transfer deadline in order to test PSG’s resolve, given that Matuidi has yet to sign an extension.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Img_0317
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Deschamps is pushing Matuidi to Juventus. He is saying that Matuidi is not happy and doesn't play as much as before. Hopefully Matuidi is going to push for a move on the last day!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:53 am

In the news:

We are loaning Marrone to a Belgian club.

Hernanes is in talks with Genoa supposedly.

Witsel sounds like the one for us now.

La Stampa saying that Litchsteiner filed a transfer request, not reported elsewhere though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:55 am

Cuadrado close to joining on loan plus obligation to buy based on no.of appearances he makes -GDS
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:00 am

As it stands ,

In : Witsel + Cuadrado

Out : Licht + Hernanes
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:11 am

I think I'm gonna have an anxiety attack if we play Barca and our only options for right back are Alves and Cuadrado. We better be mind-blowingly good attacking, because otherwise we are gonna hammered on the counter.

Going into a season without a proper right back Crying or Very sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:46 am

Don't worry Licht will stay. Probably now cuadrado and Witsel will join now as the reports suggest.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:48 am

If Lichtsteiner leaves that sucks. Was kinda expected though to be honest. He is a starting RB on most teams.

So this means we will be playing mostly 3-5-2, so no RB is needed. Alves and Cuadrado will rotate in the RWB position.

If we do decide to play a 4-3-3 with Cuadrado as a RW then either we go with Alves at RB where he played all his career at Barca, or we can play Barzagli at RB for defensive purposes. With 5 CB's on the roster I expect a lot of rotation, and Barzagli has played RB earlier in his career, so he would be the cover for Alves.

If there is a problem and we need to actually get another RB then I'm assuming that would happen in January. Remember we won't be playing any meaningful CL games until February. Our toughest game before then will just be the away game at Sevilla, so I'm not too concerned about that. I'm thinking  De Sciglio or Darmian might be available in January.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:23 pm

what happened with Coman
will Bayern buy or will he come back to Juventus?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:41 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:what happened with Coman
will Bayern buy or will he come back to Juventus?

Tbh he is an amazing player but i got used to the fact that he's a Bayern player now so i wouldn't care if they buy him.

Lichtsteiner leaving is much more of an issue, i don't know about y'all but against Lazio i found Alves a little lost sometimes.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:01 pm

http://www.lesoir.be/1304399/article/sports/football/football-belge/nos-stars/axel-witsel/2016-08-30/mercato-juventus-aurait-enfin-trouve-un-accord-a

Fresh news from Belgium about Witsel. Posted 3 minutes ago.
Zenit and Juve agree on a 15M fee. Direct transfer, no twist in the deal.

Now the only barrier left is the negociation between the player and Juve. Given the fact that he refused Everton and co. to have a chance to come here, i don't think this will be problematic.

Marotta/Godfather meme plz
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Well that could be because alves still needs time to understand how juventus approach the game and the teammates

witsel could be a good move , because the injury problems we have with khedira and marchisio,

But still we need an attacking minded midfielder, one of cuadrado, fabregas, kovacic, isco

On that case it would make sense to sell Hernanes and Lichtainer

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:43 pm

I think we will see both Cuadrado and Witsel in

Has anyone ever seen Witsel have a good game? I feel like he's been underwhelming every time I see him play for club and country, albeit there aren't that many times I have seen him play, nothing really stands out about his ability to me.

Cuadrado would be welcomed but somewhat surplus, a very good wildcard off the bench and in certain setups.

Lichtsteiner leaving right now would be rather disastrous, we would not have the time to replace him and have no depth available on that right side- unless you count Cuadrado as a RWB, but I do not, he is purely an attacking player but I suppose you could count him there if you really wanted, it is just more offensive than I would have imagined we would set up with.

Hernanes will go it looks like, more and more likely. I think it will be a loan to Genoa with Juventus paying a significant portion of his wages.

Witsel is the real question mark though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:50 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:10 pm

I think Witsel is a good gamble and15 million is not too much,
we need a player because injury problems of marchisio and khedira

---------- fw ------- fw --------
-------------- pjanic -----------
Sandro -- witsel - khedira -- alves
-----chiellini - bonuci - barzagli ---

When marchisio comes back witsel may be benched
But if it happens to be really success we may switch to 4312 same we did with pogba

----- fw ------- fw -----
-------- pjanic ------
Witsel ---------- khedira
------- marchisio ------
Lb ---- cb ---- cb -----rb

Or maybe it would question the play time of one of the center midfielders of 352

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 pm

here comes the battle

Celtic set to battle Genoa for Juventus attacking midfielder Hernanes

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 33B5BE0400000578-0-image-a-2_1462118500908

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next