Firenze
Arquitecto
titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
30 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 19 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by the xcx Fri May 10, 2024 7:35 pm

What if its Barca or Atletico Madrid hmm hmm

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 19 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by Clutch Fri May 10, 2024 7:42 pm

If they were to combine both of their finances, they still wouldn't have enough

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 10, 2024 8:55 pm

or worse Man United hmm hmm
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 pm

Man Utd is such a mess i don't think Mbappé even considers them
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 11, 2024 12:38 am

We cant even afford 50m for nico williams

Man City and RM seems the only realistic destinations imo
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2024 2:33 am

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Salaire-impaye-prime-non-versee-la-difficile-separation-entre-mbappe-et-le-psg/1470813

PSG hasn't paid Mbappe's wages since March and none of the bonuses have been paid this season. So there looks to be a reason that Mbappe is playing "conservatively" since the Barca tie... he's not getting paid and did not want to risk injury.

The judicial process has already started with Mbappe getting ready to take PSG to court.

according to l'Equipe.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 29, 2024 11:47 am

The sheiks are strapped for cash suddenly? rofl petty behavior
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu May 30, 2024 7:00 pm

https://x.com/theMadridZone/status/1795951530488541658
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:55 pm

Finally official.

Some of the numbers:

100-120 million signing bonus (Romano says 100; Sky says 120)
15-20 million net wages (l'Equipe says 20, AS says 15)
80% of image rights (RMC and l'Equipe; this is where he'll make most of his money.  It's typically 50/50 at Real Madrid)
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:22 pm

Welcome to the family
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:49 pm

After all the years gone, I am glad that this saga has found its end. Cant wait to see what he is capable of
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:54 pm

It is a testament to the grandiosity of Real Madrid and the context that the club has put itself in that Mbappe's signing is somewhat muted in feeling today. More hype and fireworks will come, but Real Madrid is in charge... and in heaven.

That feeling was so strong for me yesterday during the celebrations that it occurred to me briefly that perhaps only a freak disaster could get in our way.

A week or so ago, Cadiz FC's whole team and staff almost died in a plane crash and they had to cancel their flight to El Salvador for a testimonial to their legendary "Magico Gonzalez", Madrid and the NTs better enforce a super tight quality control on the aircraft and the crew they use. Laughing

Yesterday's street celebrations and how close I saw fans getting to players' cars as they were headed home, as well as the pitch invaders in the CL final that the Wembley security were apparently incompetent at dealing with also brought to mind that terrorists/any type of maniac could want to pull off some kind of psychotic statement of evil or a "Monica Seles".

And of course, players have to protect themselves from injuries and getting overplayed in these NT competitions.

To quote Marca's headline from Saturday as they borrowed the renowned English expression...

God save the king.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:22 pm

We just won the champions league. I still maintain we don't need this guy.

But since he's arrived all the same... Might as well be useful.

Humility is the key says Carlo. So he best know his role and shut his mouth until he brings us an important title.

Though if he truly desires to make a legend of his own... There is one thing he could do to establish his own legacy.

Real madrid have yet to win the league, cdr and cl together in the same season. I guess he can start from there but another cl would be appreciated as well.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:18 pm

He's not signing for Madrid. And i think i'm with Turok on this one, we need a striker yes, but with this win and all the pressure, I'm not sure if I want Mbappe. Problem is who else is available? But i don't believe anything until it happens.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:53 pm

i can't believe i posted what i posted above and seconds later i'm on Realmadrid.com and its official. hmm i just hope we don't go galactico ways with this
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:23 am

Curious to see how he gets along with the rest of the team. RM is obviously stacked, but having 3 BdO contenders in the same team sounds challenging.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:38 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Curious to see how he gets along with the rest of the team. RM is obviously stacked, but having 3 BdO contenders in the same team sounds challenging.

I'm more intrigued about the tactical fit. This could create more problems than any potential ego clash. Just look at these heatmaps ffs Laughing

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 19 F2xH9orXIAA_sbh?format=jpg&name=large
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:49 am

farfan wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Curious to see how he gets along with the rest of the team. RM is obviously stacked, but having 3 BdO contenders in the same team sounds challenging.

I'm more intrigued about the tactical fit. This could create more problems than any potential ego clash. Just look at these heatmaps ffs Laughing

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 19 F2xH9orXIAA_sbh?format=jpg&name=large

High speed one-twos Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:00 am

So vini wins the BdO and Is forced to play out of position as a result? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:06 am

titosantill wrote:i can't believe i posted what i posted above and seconds later i'm on Realmadrid.com and its official. hmm i just hope we don't go galactico ways with this

Its been known since like february dude
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:14 am

Everything points to Real domination for ages going forward... but still im dreaming a bit of a slight chance this might be something that may not turn out to be that perfect or even negatively affect the team hopefully from a rivals POV Razz

Otherwise, it really would be among the longest domination in football by a club or even in sports in general? Most dominating teams prolly last at most like 5-10 yrs at the top? Teams like Man U, Bayern, PSG, etc obviously more or less longer with occasional teams piping them for a league or two once in a while but u know what I mean... hope La Liga doesnt turn into that, but prolly will, or even worst, cos us n the rest suck Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:18 am

Everything points to Real domination for ages going forward... but still im dreaming a bit of a slight chance this might be something that may not turn out to be that perfect or even negatively affect the team hopefully from a rivals POV Razz

Otherwise, it really would be among the longest domination in football by a club or even in sports in general? Most dominating teams prolly last at most like 5-10 yrs at the top? Teams like Man U, Bayern, PSG, etc obviously more or less longer with occasional teams piping them for a league or two once in a while but u know what I mean... hope La Liga doesnt turn into that, but prolly will, or even worst, cos us n the rest suck Razz

But as a more neutral fans POV who loves watching football, I definitely will be happy to watch them do all sorts of crazy tricks n flicks n link ups n magic n loads of goals... Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So vini wins the BdO and Is forced to play out of position as a result? hmm

He will prbably rotate. Vini sort of played as a striker with Rodrigo with Bellingham playing as the 10/9.5 in some games.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:17 pm

That’s what being speculated now. Vini has played more centrally this year and also to move towards centre (from left) once he has possession whereas Mbappe tends to stay on left. It won’t be a normal 9 and attack will no doubt be leaning to left especially if Davies does come plus Rodrygo also tends to drift to left.

I think longer range will be the development of Endick and/or Güler replacing Rodrygo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:35 pm

That is the biggest issue IMO. This current team has amazing camaraderie with no big egos. I don’t think I have ever seen team chemistry like this before. A lot of this has to do with the veterans (Kroos, Modric, Nacho, Lucas, Carvajal) as well as Carlo. Plus it is a team where the entire squad plays with Carlo’s confidence making for very deep depth. The challenge will be on Mbappe fitting in with that team chemistry and keeping his ego in check. He definitely will not be the “man” as Sports had projected with two BdO contenders already established on team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:58 pm

futbol_bill wrote:That’s what being speculated now. Vini has played more centrally this year and also to move towards centre (from left) once he has possession whereas Mbappe tends to stay on left. It won’t be a normal 9 and attack will no doubt be leaning to left especially if Davies does come plus Rodrygo also tends to drift to left.

I think longer range will be the development of Endick and/or Güler replacing Rodrygo.

Unfortunately I think some hard decisions are going to have to be made. I honestly find it difficult to see how Vini and Mbappe will perform optimally together, but Carlo has a history of blending players together that don't seem to fit.

Guler is the one to watch out for tbh. I can see him being a monster on the rw.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next