Andrew
BoBo
DeviAngel
Warrior
Luca
15 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Midfield: From Hero to Zero? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Midfield: From Hero to Zero?

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Allan or even Jorginho woul be great but ADL is being a d...
Ofc he lost a key player to main rivals bu the bastard got 90 mln €.Mote than he has ever spent for that team.

As for Witsel , I don't see where all the hate is coming for him?

He is a solid midfielder , he would be a starter on all Serie A teams and we are taking him as a rotational option.
Some people may mistake him with Fellaini lol.

But frow what I saw on Euros, he is a good player, very good passer.
His best position would probably be in front of our defense since he's a slow paced player.

Pjanic - Witsel - Khedira aint bad.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Midfield: From Hero to Zero? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Midfield: From Hero to Zero?

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:28 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Allan or even Jorginho woul be great but ADL is being a d...
Ofc he lost a key player to main rivals bu the bastard got 90 mln €.Mote than he has ever spent for that team.

As for Witsel , I don't see where all the hate is coming for him?

He is a solid midfielder , he would be a starter on all Serie A teams and we are taking him as a rotational option.
Some people may mistake him with Fellaini lol.

But frow what I saw on Euros, he is a good player, very good passer.
His best position would probably be in front of our defense since he's a slow paced player.

Pjanic - Witsel - Khedira aint bad.

It's horrible. Very slow. It has lots of body in it and some creativity, Zero speed. We will be destroyed in Europe with both Witsel and Khedira playing.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Alex Sandro/Evra - Matuidi - Pjanic - Marchisio/Khedira - Dani Alves

Solid but lacks that wow factor.

On the other hand it could prove to be quite effective once they all gel together.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Khedira is far from being slow imo. I think he proved to be really (surprisingly) dynamic, when he was fit.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Quotes from Allegri today:

"Pjanic is a player who can play in front of the defence, or as a mezzala, although I do believe that his most appropriate role is the former. He should always be in the midst of the game."

"Pjaca is a young lad with enormous qualities, he can play as a winger and also as a trequartista."

So then we don't have to play Lemina in front of the defense.

Marchisio/Lemina - Pjanic/Marchisio - Khedira/Asamoah

with some Sturaro thrown in there. (of course assuming that Pogba and Hernanes are sold)

Tomorrow we are playing

Lemina - Pjanic - Asamoah

Looks solid. Then with a back four we have Pereyra/Pjaca for the TQ.

To me thats an outstanding midfield and now Allegri is saying that Marchisio will be back in October so thats not too much of a crisis. Without 2 of our top 3 guys we are fielding Lemina/Pjanic/Asamoah.

Allegri has to ask himself if he trusts Lemina enough, if he does then we are set. If not then just sell him and get the big replacement.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Pjanic is a regista. I said it before. He is best with the ball at his feet. He needs to be able to control the game. He is Pirlo's true replacement.

I've been watching Lemina on YouTube. He looks great. He and Pjanic seem to have some good chemistry. Lemina looks to be staying so that means Allegri is seeing the same thing.

Our midfield actually looks pretty solid, especially if Marchisio can make a full recovery in 6 months from a torn ACL and be back in October.

If Pogba stays he would have to fight for his spot in the lineup...  :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Marchisio coming back in October and Pjanic being a regista for Allegri is fantastic news, that's as good as a signing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:50 pm

I see Pjanic being better of playing as CM than a regista. I think his through balls in the final third can be devastating. I would like to see him play the advanced CM role like he did at Roma.

Marchisio at regista/DM sounds fine to me. Or Matic if we get him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Pjanic...

Fu**in amazing Pirloesque asssist on Benatia goal...  :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 pm

cannot wait to see this team get started
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:27 am

The Midfield: From Hero to Zero? - Page 3 CpNV0FVW8AAvL5e

Pogba himself
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:56 am

Pogba is playing games with us and Allegri is playing on with him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 am

You missed the part at the bottom where he says it is an old photo from last year...  rofl

The Midfield: From Hero to Zero? - Page 3 Image104
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:07 am

juve_gigi wrote:You missed the part at the bottom where he says it is an old photo from last year...  rofl

The Midfield: From Hero to Zero? - Page 3 Image104

I saw it Smile That is why Allegri is going along with Pogba now and making it seem as if now he will be back Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Okay he is gone now, Juve gave him permission to do his medicals. It will finally be done tomorrow.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:00 pm

salmano9 wrote:Okay he is gone now, Juve gave him permission to do his medicals. It will finally be done tomorrow.

we should not worry about it

as long as we keep bringing players like Pjanic, Pjaca we are good but if that stops it is bad

we have guys like Morata, Cuadrado, Pogba gone

but we have guys like Higuain, Pjanic, Pjaca in so I consider that a balance maybe even better

if we simply bring a dynamic CM player like Vidal that is perfect we will be better than last season

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Well I have seen Del Piero leave , all I have to do is prepare myself for Gigi 2 years from now.

I don't give a shit for Pogba leaving tbh . I was more angry for Vidal last years cuz I thought we could have sold Vidal for more.

We got a massive cash from Pogba's sale but we also overspent on Higuain.

All our hopes are on him now , if he delivers and we go in a CL final then ol but if he fails we are doomed.
Hopefully he wont take all this pressure.It would be pity seeing as he is on form of his life despite adding a few kilos this summer.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:41 pm

well it does make me sad to see players leaving
It still makes me sad to think Morata and Cuadrado are gone I kinda love those players I wanted them to stay
and the same goes for Pogba

but from football perspective we don't need to worry because we have good additions I have confidence we will do good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Witsel or Matuidi, guys ?

I'd go for the first one.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:20 pm

heffkzar wrote:Witsel or Matuidi, guys ?

Same. He is younger and would come cheaper. Asamoah and Lemina have been doing a good job lately in the friendlies.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Honestly, I rate Matuidi far above Witsel

With that being said, I would sign neither. I don't think we should do a panic buy if the right player isn't available.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Luca wrote:Honestly, I rate Matuidi far above Witsel

With that being said, I would sign neither. I don't think we should do a panic buy if the right player isn't available.

True True. We should wait for a great midfielder to emerge, as there aren't many reliable ones that are available now. We can stay with Pjanic- X (Lemina?) - Khedira (Or Sturaro/Asamoah) until Marchisio is back. We have options available and our bench can easily finish 2nd in the league.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Pereyra and Asamoah have apparently been great in preseason- maybe we can get more from them this season

If Marchisio truly returns mid October and if we are lucky with Khedira, we may be ok

However, if a top midfield target emerges then we should pounce but I don't like the panic buys late into August, that's how we went from Draxler to Hernonmorepleasenes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:42 pm

I just can't believe we are going to choose one between this guys and trust him a starting spot.
Matuidi is crap besides his tireless run , Witsel seems better but not guaranteed since he played in Russian league for years.

I'd like to see Beppe throw some money for a affirmed top quality like Matic or Koke.

If not possible then why not trying for 2 - 3 young talented mids like Tielemans , Bazoer , Kovecic etc ?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:53 pm

heffkzar wrote:Witsel or Matuidi, guys ?

Ideally we sign neither
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Luca wrote:Honestly, I rate Matuidi far above Witsel

This is what I think too! Juve doesn't need a new addition in the midfield compartment just because Pogba leaves.

The squad has already enough depth to cover all the games in a season. Hopefully for Juve, they won't have problems with injuries. Asamoah can easily be a starter in any kind of game in the midfield. With Marchisio back, with a fit Khedira, if you don't sell Pereyra (heard some rumours, don't know if they were true) and with Pjanic, you already have a list of top class midfielders. And I didn't even mention Sturaro or HERNANES. Pjaca is versatile and young, can always play CAM if needed.

So, I guess the midfield is from Hero to Great, but the team overall considering the latest arrivals is from Hero to Amazing!

Very Happy
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next