S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 am

Barcelona have put Arda Turan on the transfer market and he could be a target for Juventus in the post Paul Pogba era.

Marca point out the Blaugrana have already blown their budget for the summer with the arrival of expensive stars like Andre Gomes, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Digne and Denis Suarez.

Javier Mascherano has also decided to remain at Camp Nou and is negotiating an improved contract.

This means they need to sell and Arda Turan is the first name on the out list.

Barça paid €34m to get him from Atletico Madrid a year ago, but he struggled to make an impact in his first campaign.

The Turkey international captain played just 25 competitive games for Barcelona last season, scoring two goals with four assists.

Juventus could go for him as a potential replacement for Pogba, who is on his way to Manchester United for a minimum of €120m.

Barcelona will want around €40m for 29-year-old Arda Turan, but Juventus are unlikely to pay that much.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:00 pm

No please no.

Just get Matic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:09 pm

S wrote:No please no.

Just get Matic.

Matic is a great great GREAT player he would improve us so much

Higuain + Matic + Pjanic >>>>>>>>>>>> Pogba

but damn I liked Arda as AM in Atletico, fits the bill for Allegri's dream signing AM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Just get Matic.

but damn I liked Arda as AM in Atletico, fits the bill for Allegri's dream signing AM

We dont need an AM though. Looking at the squad's personnel, 3-5-2 will continue to be our formation going forward for the next yrs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:12 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Just get Matic.

We dont need an AM though. Looking at the squad's personnel, 3-5-2 will continue to be our formation going forward for the next yrs.

True but if we would need Arda is good option but I don't like the fact he is almost 30 and 40m Laughing not worth it. I love Matic more thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:30 pm

One between Matic and Arda would be cool but I see Arda as more easy to get.Barca's midfield is full and Arda didn't get much minutes last season.

I agree that we need more of an powerful midfielder but Arda is quite complete midfielder as well,he is hardworki g player.Can play in Pogba's LCM position, on wing and behind strikers.

I don't think Barca will only sell hin for 40 mln € . He is unhappy there, for 30 - 35 ml € we can close the deal.

I think Arda will fit this team perfectly , we have a bit similar style to Atletico so he'll start performing well in no time.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:32 pm

30-35M for a 30 yr old bench player. F*ck no.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:32 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I think Arda will fit this team perfectly , we have a bit similar style to Atletico so he'll start performing well in no time.

We absolutely dont play similar to Atleti
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:51 pm

We have Pjaca to develope, why get Arda?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Arda Turan is a totally different player from Pjaca imo. Arda is a lot more physical to start with, which could be useful for our midfield

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Pogba is still with Juventus
so we don't need to worry too much about CM

we have PJANIC, POGBA who can sit on the center midfield and also someone from : Khedira, Hernanes, Sturaro can play

but if Pogba moves away that is when we have to start to think about this one

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Don't know if some of y'all missed this.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:08 pm

heffkzar wrote:

Don't know if some of y'all missed this.

Looks like we found our Pogba replacement...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Not counting the sale of Pogba, we still got Pereyra, Hernanes, Isla, and probably one of Zaza/Mandzukic(mostly Zaza) to offload.

I am wondering if we could potentially make €50M from all these sales. Pereyra and Zaza alone could probably fetch us €40M+.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:05 pm

S wrote:Not counting the sale of Pogba, we still got Pereyra, Hernanes, Isla, and  probably one of Zaza/Mandzukic(mostly Zaza) to offload.

I am wondering if we could potentially make €50M from all these sales. Pereyra and Zaza alone could probably fetch us €40M+.

Zaza $25m
Pererya $18M
Isla $6M
HERNANES $5M

I'm just going by some reported numbers but based on these numbers $50M should be no problem. Also if you throw in Lemina that's another $15M.

We could EASILY keep Pogba even with the purchase of Higuain. Reason being is because the release clause is being paid over 2 seasons, so in terms of balancing the books it helps tremendously. I would even argue we could keep Pogba AND purchase another midfielder to replace Pererya/Lemina.

Raiola is in Miami because after the Higuain purchase Pogba is weighing his options whether to stay with Juve and go for Champions League glory or go play in the Europa League. Maybe if we bump his salary to Higuain level for this year he may stay.

Still think he's gonna leave but there is a chance he stays. And Juve WILL get their money if he goes. Juve will not back down to ManU and sell him for less than what they want, which I believe is $120 million net of Raiola's fee.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Numbers thrown around for Lemina are €20M. Crazy how far we've come. We are now in a position to pocket some serious money for our fringe players unlike the old days where we were forced to let our scrubs go on loan.

Even if we sell Pogba, there's still enough money to make a quality midfield purchase or two and make the team even stronger than last season. We stand in a great position as of now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:18 pm

I think it is funny that some of you guys believe we will sell all the bench to buy Higuain
that is not how it works

Higuain will be paid with the money of guys like Morata and Coman, the other money will be added

you don't sell all the bench to make the money

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:27 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I think it is funny that some of you guys believe we will sell all the bench to buy Higuain
that is not how it works

Higuain will be paid with the money of guys like Morata and Coman, the other money will be added

you don't sell all the bench to make the money

Hernanes leaving =/= all our bench

We will sell at least two midfielders and one of Zaza/Mandzukic.

Isla doesnt even play for us.

We can coup 50M from these sales alone.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:36 pm

It's not even a question about the transfer fee itself here: Hernanes will be sold because of his salary. He earns too much for what he gives to the club, it's as simple as that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:38 pm

To be fair, Hernanes wastes so much space he basically is the whole bench

I'll illustrate

If this is our bench:
[---------------------------------------]

This much belongs to Hernanes:
[------------------------------------]

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Yeah what a fat mf, can't even stay slim Rolling Eyes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:32 pm

It is not a playstation when you can make injury no option
It is real football dont confuse it
We need players on the bench dont sell them all at least let lemina alone if not hernanes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:20 am

lucianomoggi wrote:It is not a playstation when you can make injury no option
We need players on the bench dont sell them all at least let lemina alone if not hernanes

HERNANES*
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:32 am

come on leave the guy alone,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:33 am

lucianomoggi wrote:It is not a playstation when you can make injury no option

Zaza has already been replaced by Higuain. Pererya has been replaced by Pjanic. Isla is not on the roster. If Pogba is sold we will buy two midfielders, one to replace him and one to replace the possible sale of Lemina/HERNANES.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:56 am

I think he is right nevertheless.

We crashed out from CL partly because our bench was shorter than it was supposed to be. Higuain is going to replace Morata so if we sell another striker, I think we should definitely get a cheap option.

Selling Pogba, Pereyra and Hernanes (not even mentioning Lemina..) would mean we are too short on midfield again, not even counting Marchisio's injury. We can add Pjanic of course, but we are still short in midfield with 2 people. That means two (comfortably 3) signings for midfield. Which is way too much.

Based on this, realistically we will sell 2 midfielders top. One of them is Pogba, other one should be Hernanes / Pereyra.

Selling Lemina would be a huge mistake obviously. Reliable young prospect.

Point is, realistically imo we will sell Pogba + Pereyra (as we were close to closing it) and that's it, no more outbound moves in the summer.

On a sidenote, we could make this season even with no more signings on midfield, but I honestly don't want to rely on Asamoah and Sturaro this year (offloading them is a good idea).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next