S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:56 am

I think he is right nevertheless.

We crashed out from CL partly because our bench was shorter than it was supposed to be. Higuain is going to replace Morata so if we sell another striker, I think we should definitely get a cheap option.

Selling Pogba, Pereyra and Hernanes (not even mentioning Lemina..) would mean we are too short on midfield again, not even counting Marchisio's injury. We can add Pjanic of course, but we are still short in midfield with 2 people. That means two (comfortably 3) signings for midfield. Which is way too much.

Based on this, realistically we will sell 2 midfielders top. One of them is Pogba, other one should be Hernanes / Pereyra.

Selling Lemina would be a huge mistake obviously. Reliable young prospect.

Point is, realistically imo we will sell Pogba + Pereyra (as we were close to closing it) and that's it, no more outbound moves in the summer.

On a sidenote, we could make this season even with no more signings on midfield, but I honestly don't want to rely on Asamoah and Sturaro this year (offloading them is a good idea).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:05 am

dronte wrote:I think he is right nevertheless.

We crashed out from CL partly because our bench was shorter than it was supposed to be. Higuain is going to replace Morata so if we sell another striker, I think we should definitely get a cheap option.

Selling Pogba, Pereyra and Hernanes (not even mentioning Lemina..) would mean we are too short on midfield again, not even counting Marchisio's injury. We can add Pjanic of course, but we are still short in midfield with 2 people. That means two (comfortably 3) signings for midfield. Which is way too much.

Based on this, realistically we will sell 2 midfielders top. One of them is Pogba, other one should be Hernanes / Pereyra.

Selling Lemina would be a huge mistake obviously. Reliable young prospect.

Point is, realistically imo we will sell Pogba + Pereyra (as we were close to closing it) and that's it, no more outbound moves in the summer.

On a sidenote, we could make this season even with no more signings on midfield, but I honestly don't want to rely on Asamoah and Sturaro this year (offloading them is a good idea).

True. Good point. We are very short on options in midfield. Relying on Asa and Sturaro opposed to what we had the past few years in midfield is s catastrophe.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:59 am

If One player comes in one has to go out

Yoi dont bring two in and one out
Neither one in and two out , there has to be a balance hos many coms in how many goes out

Because of asamoha injury we wS forced to buy players like evra, sandro, and now if Samoah is back one of these guys has to go out it sure asamoah

But selling hernanes, lemina, sturaro, the depth of midfield makes no sense if it is about higuain

It only makes sense if we buy somwone like matic

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:54 pm

We didn't crash out of the CL because the bench was short, it was lack of quality compared to the 1st 11, not numbers. And that was only compared to Bayern, against most other teams we have better depth.

We had a ridiculous number of injuries and we still made it. Remember we played Sandro, Hernanes, Morata and Cuadrado against Bayern, thats all bench.

If Pogba stays we have Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah, Pereyra, Lemina, Hernanes and Mandragora on the bench. Way too many midfielders. People have to go.

We need to sell 2 of those, probably Pereyra and Hernanes, and bring a quality player. Even if Pogba leaves.

Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira

Asamoah-Matic-Sturaro

+ Mandragora, Lemina, Pogba(?)

More than enough players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Until marchisio and khedira are back no cm is going out , trust

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:36 pm

trust what? We've actively tried to sell Pereyra.
If Napoli had not denied us Higuain then he would already be there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:50 pm

because of PJACA arrival

it makes sance to believe that PERYERA may go out because they are somehow similar players,

but that makes no profit,

you buy 25 million PJACA you sell less than 20 million PERYERA you go negative you don't really make the money for HIGUAIN

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Pjaca is not coming for Pereyra, Pjaca came for Morata. Marotta said it that he would replace Morata in the squad.

Pereyra played CM and AM for us. Pjaca is apparently an SS and winger, different roles. We had too many CMs (of which Pereyra is one) and we still do. The only reason Mandragora is staying is because of Marchisio's injury, otherwise he would go out on loan too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:09 pm

rincon wrote:We didn't crash out of the CL because the bench was short, it was lack of quality compared to the 1st 11, not numbers. And that was only compared to Bayern, against most other teams we have better depth.

Well it really depends on how you see it. I consider it a short bench when we have to play the likes of Sturaro in a Champions League game, because he is a decent player, for third choice or something, and also players out of their usual position (how many times have you seen Evra and Sandro play together for example?).

Point I was trying to make, if we want to get rid of a few midfielders, we surely must start with the less reliable and / or worse ones. Maybe I'm too harsh on Sturaro as he had some pretty good games, but along with Hernanes and Asamoah I'd let him leave among the first ones.

I don't quite think we should release Lemina and Pereyra even though we would obviously get more money for them. Pereyra didnt't really have the chance last year but, depending on Allegri's plans he is one of the better subs on the bench. In Lemina I see pure talent as I've said many times, obvious thing to keep him.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:26 pm

If there comes an offer like 30 million, for someone like Lemina i dont know about that

But offers to 15 million should all be rejected about lemina, sturaro, hernanes because we need the players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:31 pm

The thing with Pereyra is that he would get us the most money. Pereyra was great besides the injury, I like him. But when it comes to money then he is the 1st candidate to leave. Sturaro has been confirmed many times to stay, he is 22, he is Italian and he plays for the NT. Sturaro was bad against Bayern but he supposedly played injury because everyone else was even more injured. He still came through against City and Madrid in big games.

Asamoah is so talented, more than all the rest, its just the injuries that make him completely unreliable. I understand if they sell or not, let them asses his condition.

Hernanes should be gone no questions asked. Lemina is 50-50, he is a good player and will be better, I just don't see a huge talent in him. I could for sure be wrong. If its 20+ mill for him I'd take it.

Mandragora is a top talent in Italy, no doubt about that kid. Plays with the composure of a veteran and is an actual regista through and through. Thats something very rare. He also played the Bonucci role in Pescara. He could definitely be sent on loan again, just not sold.

If Pogba stays we are set, just sell Hernanes and maybe Pereyra for the money and thats it. If Pogba leaves then I would want another quality option. Matic, Rakitic, etc. and then sell the same two.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Lets bet about hernanes sale
If juventus does not sell hernanes i want you to have him on profile picture , if not i put on profile picture hernanes on wrong way. Up down
Do you bet on that?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:50 pm

I'll do it for fun. Im not sure that he will be sold, I just want it to happen.

2 weeks? a month?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:53 pm

One month ,
If he is sold i put his picture wrong way for a failure
If he stays you put the picture with thumb up for success
It makes sense

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Higuain has signed a contract with Juventus. Juve will pay the release clause fee. [Di Marzio]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:30 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Marotta & Paratici are currently at Juve headquarters. In the evening it is possible that there are some news about Higuain & Pogba. [Sky]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Higuain signed no doubt, but the only doubt lies with Pogba. I hope that we get something final and concrete.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Hernanes... even his own mother doesn't rate him higher than Moggi Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Gonzalo Higuain...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Img_0310
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:45 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:One month ,
If he is sold i put his picture wrong way for a failure
If he stays you put the picture with thumb up for success
It makes sense

The HERNANES avatar war...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Img_0110
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:03 pm

So here's what i read about the Pogba transfer, on various french/francophone belgian websites...

Juventus wants 120M + 10M bonus for themselves. Raiola's fee is to be paid by Man Utd or the deal won't be done.
So basically Juve's counter proposal is 154M as a whole.

What an absolute piss take for Utd at the end of the day...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

heffkzar wrote:So here's what i read about the Pogba transfer, on various french/francophone belgian websites...

Juventus wants 120M + 10M bonus for themselves. Raiola's fee is to be paid by Man Utd or the deal won't be done.

Yep. We want to bleed them dry. We are not going to let go off him so easily. It was obvious.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Good to hear all u guys are exzited for the transfers so far.
The really great thing about this is that we all like last season had no clue really what spending power and willingness the club had on the market. Now for a year we thought how the hell they were gonna top or just match last years mercato and here we are. BoBo and even Pirlo is impressed.

Regarding the midfield wich is the big topic now of course i have full confidence in every one of them and really hopes Asa can shine in midfield for once. Only if Pogba leaves i would buy another midfielder and hope for someone like the vidal move, a relatively unknown world class player. Every one is settled in and i like Hernanes too.

I still cant belive the Higgy stories but in any case hopes Pogba stays for life. That probably wont happen but i would take that any day over Higuain though we really really need what he can bring.

If Higuain comes every thing is back to normal.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:37 pm

heffkzar wrote:So here's what i read about the Pogba transfer, on various french/francophone belgian websites...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Image71
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:41 pm

BoBo wrote:Good to hear all u guys are exzited for the transfers so far.
The really great thing about this is that we all like last season had no clue really what spending power and willingness the club had on the market. Now for a year we thought how the hell they were gonna top or just match last years mercato and here we are. BoBo and even Pirlo is impressed.

Regarding the midfield wich is the big topic now of course i have full confidence in every one of them and really hopes Asa can shine in midfield for once. Only if Pogba leaves i would buy another midfielder and hope  for someone like the vidal move, a relatively unknown world class player. Every one is settled in and i like Hernanes too.

I still cant belive the Higgy stories but in any case hopes Pogba stays for life. That probably wont happen but i would take that any day over Higuain though we really really need what he can bring.

If Higuain comes every thing is back to normal.

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next