S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Herrera (Porto) - Matic - Pjanic until Marchisio is fit

Then

Herrera - Marchisio - Pjanic

fap fap

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Why no love for Khedira tom?

What did he do that was so mean to you?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:43 pm

A new, quality midfielder to fill Pogba's spot and to add to that, a healthy Asamoah would be like a new signing banana

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Some guys are forgetting we'll have Mandzukic as a sub for Higuain !

All we need is another good mid like Matic , Witsel , Herrera , Rakitic , Arda etc.

Bring the CHL baby !
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Luca wrote:Why no love for Khedira tom?

Khedira is like that cool Uncle you love seeing at parties growing up. But the older you get the more you realise that when somebody actually depends on him, he's a raging alcoholic with availability problems and is too physically, and mentally broken to be depended upon.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:So you guys want to play a 352 when you only have one CM worthy of a top club? Not sure how Pjanic and Dybala are going to play together tbh... they play the same position. Pjanic is absolutely horrible on defense so I hope the idea isn't to play him in Pogba's spot. Evra should ask for a raise if that happens lol. Madrid have a long recent history of trying to force 10/AM player into a CM role... Ozil, Isco and James. All 3 have failed.

Pjanic and Dybala play the same position? Do you even watch Serie A??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 pm

BTW I have info Mascherano may come Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Wtf is this, Pjanic's best position is not AM or 10.

What are we going to do? Play a formation with wingers, absolutely destroying one of Dybala-Higuain or a 4-3-1-2, meaning we ruin the back 3 system we've been perfecting for half a decade and bench a World Class CB.

Pjanic's best position is with the ball at his feet as a regista. Dybala is a support striker. But they play the same position. I swear you couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Imo Pjanic plays best at CM particularly on the left side where Pogba plays.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Khedira is like that cool Uncle you love seeing at parties growing up. But the older you get the more you realise that when somebody actually depends on him, he's a raging alcoholic with availability problems and is too physically, and mentally broken to be depended upon.

Tom... :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:54 pm

S wrote:Imo Pjanic plays best at CM particularly on the left side  where Pogba plays.

Yes that's true. LCM or regista. Either way he's not a support striker!!  Razz

Although with Marchisio out I do envision Pjanic taking the regista role in the squad. Unless of course you want HERNANES bossing the middle of the pitch.

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:54 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Tom... :bow: :bow:
Tom... :bow: :bow: Molenation

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I'm the only one that rates Khedira? Feels bad man.

Him being injury prone makes sense for not relying on him, that's why signing a player that can fill in for Marchisio and rotate for both Marchisio and Khedira would be ideal in my mind.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:59 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:Imo Pjanic plays best at CM particularly on the left side  where Pogba plays.

Yes that's true. LCM or regista. Either way he's not a support striker!!  Razz

Although with Marchisio out I do envision Pjanic taking the regista role in the squad. Unless of course you want HERNANES bossing the middle of the pitch.

Matic would be my regista before Marchisio returns. This is why i am so much for his signing. Strong player defensively with excellent technical qualities. Only problem is he is too one-footed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:00 pm

Nah man if he had no injury problems i'd have him in my XI but he's a broken man
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Luca wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I'm the only one that rates Khedira? Feels bad man.

Him being injury prone makes sense for not relying on him, that's why signing a player that can fill in for Marchisio and rotate for both Marchisio and Khedira would be ideal in my mind.
Honestly, I always rated Khedira and I believe that he's still a very valuable unit. He's a silent leader in my eyes. The experience he has and the stability he provides are absolutely essential to our side.

His constant injuries though prevent him from keeping a good form.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:28 pm

http://www.transfermarkt.com/sami-khedira/verletzungen/spieler/29401

Absolutely freaking ridiculous. The guy is made out of glass fgs. The new Diaby.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Definitely can't rely on him

Start him when match fit by all means but the guy's a walking car crash
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:08 pm

I rate Khedira as an excellent player if it was not about his injuries

I mean you can look at some of his games and you will get to see how good he is on through balls, he gives the ball to the strikers to fast so he initiates the attack

but his injuries man, Come on , that's too much of it

I remember Buffon having lots of injuries but there was a time when he got back, Khedira is never back from injuries ,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Its been a long long time since Pjanic was best as an AM lol.

5 years at Roma changed the AM kid from Lyon. At Roma he plays RCM, a mezzala. Perfect for us. De Rossi/Keita at Regista, and Nainggolan at LCM. We literally play the same system just flipped.

Pjanic will be an amazing signing, can't believe we pulled that off.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:03 pm

rincon wrote:Its been a long long time since Pjanic was best as an AM lol.

5 years at Roma changed the AM kid from Lyon. At Roma he plays RCM, a mezzala. Perfect for us. De Rossi/Keita at Regista, and Nainggolan at LCM. We literally play the same system just flipped.

Pjanic will be an amazing signing, can't believe we pulled that off.

Yes Pjanic did play mostly as a RCM at Roma. So not sure if he can flip over to the left side. However just like Marchisio,who switched from CM to regista after Pirlo left, I envision him as a perfect regista. He excels with the ball at his feet and his through ball is fantastic.

Either way I trust Allegri to get the most out of him. He is an absolute steal at $32 million considering the crazy inflated prices of today. I mean Sissoko is rumoured to be sold for $35 million!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:57 am

pls pls pls sign Matic plsssss

don't underestimate Pjaca he'll surprise you really good, he can play SS and AM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:57 am

Witsel is gone now Smile According to GDM he's on his way to Everton.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:

don't underestimate Pjaca he'll surprise you really good, he can play SS and AM.

He has all the makings of the next Balkan superstar. Total stud that guy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:31 am

Apparently various sources saying Higuain will cost us €90M not €95M as it was reported earlier.

€90M payable over two years.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 am

Barcelona have put Arda Turan on the transfer market and he could be a target for Juventus in the post Paul Pogba era.

Marca point out the Blaugrana have already blown their budget for the summer with the arrival of expensive stars like Andre Gomes, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Digne and Denis Suarez.

Javier Mascherano has also decided to remain at Camp Nou and is negotiating an improved contract.

This means they need to sell and Arda Turan is the first name on the out list.

Barça paid €34m to get him from Atletico Madrid a year ago, but he struggled to make an impact in his first campaign.

The Turkey international captain played just 25 competitive games for Barcelona last season, scoring two goals with four assists.

Juventus could go for him as a potential replacement for Pogba, who is on his way to Manchester United for a minimum of €120m.

Barcelona will want around €40m for 29-year-old Arda Turan, but Juventus are unlikely to pay that much.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next