dronte
juvealbanian
salmano9
rincon
S
19 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 pm

19:40 - The official formation of Juventus:
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra, Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Dybala, Morata.

Facilities: Neto, Rubinho, Rugani, Romagna, Alex Sandro, Padoin, Sturaro, Hernanes, Pereyra, Zaza, Favilli.

19:39 - the official training of Naples: NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Kouibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Insigne,

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Really tough match. Licht-Cuadrado combination not a really good one. I'd rather have a solid back three.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm

*bleep* THIS SHIT!!! INJURY FREAKIN CRISIS WITH THE DEFENSE!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:32 pm

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:39 pm

i love youuuuu guys !!!

SIMONE ZAZA !!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Zzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaazzzzzxxxxzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa

Andiamo fratelli! Forza Juve.

Napoli vaffanculo!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:41 pm

What a match. Congrats Juve! I suppose this settles the league.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Super tough match. Zaaaaazaaa Smile. He needs to start when mandzukic is not around
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 pm

FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Fuk it i went berzerk when we scored.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 pm

My worry now is this shit 442 and also Bonbon's injury... I just felt that we were playing with 10 men. Without doubt we will have to play with this formation now. Pogba is frustrating sometimes with his poor touches. It was a really really tough match. I'm really worried about our defense.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:56 pm

We had the youngest and eldest defens (first team) center backs play side by side today.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 pm

I expected the Sandro-Dybala swap tbh Smile It was really good and effective!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:49 pm

salmano9 wrote:My worry now is this shit 442 and also Bonbon's injury... I just felt that we were playing with 10 men. Without doubt we will have to play with this formation now. Pogba is frustrating sometimes with his poor touches. It was a really really tough match. I'm really worried about our defense.

shit 442? We did really good against Napoli...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:58 pm

We did well, but I also felt like the 352 makes us better. Maybe with Pereyra instead of Cuadrado or with Zaza/Mandzukic instead of Morata it can be better.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:17 pm

I told you guys in September we are going to win the tittle.

Salmano is the witness Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:28 am

DeviAngel wrote:I told you guys in September we are going to win the tittle.

Salmano is the witness Very Happy

Hahahahaaha yep Very Happy I backed you too :p

I really felt today that we lacked something in the midfield. When Pogba plays wide in the left, it is not packed, same for the defense. It seems like we are more vulnerable for me.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:34 am

Where have the posts gone from this thread lol?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbJ_eB3W0AAVlI2.png

So they still have Fiorentina,Roma and Inter all away from home and Milan at home.Surely they're going to drop points somewhere down the line.It really is ours to lose now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 am

Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:44 am

Rugani & Barzagli are expected to start vs Bologna, Bonucci could miss the game. [GdS]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Napoli are gonna drop points, but so are we. We have the coppa and the CL. They just have the EL were they play some backups (Valdifiori, Gabbiadini, Mertens, Maggio, etc.).

If we get knocked out by bayern (which I don't think we will) then I'm pretty sure we'll win the league. But if Napoli keeps up this level, its going to be hard playing the extra games at full strength.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:23 pm

I'd play 4 at the back against Bologna, but if Bonucci is fine I still wants us to play 3 at the back vs Bayern. It looks a lot more solid, plus Morata is gonna be even worse if he plays more to the left. Against Bologna I'd go with more rotation to keep it fresh for Bayern.

vs Bologna:

Buffon; Sandro, Rugani, Barzagli, Litchsteiner; Pogba, Marchisio, Sturaro; Pereyra; Dybala, Zaza.

If Asamoah is fit then give him some minutes or start him for Pogba, love watching him play. Cuadrado has been playing a lot so I went for Pereyra, but if he can take it then start Cuadrado and sub him out at some point. Evra doesn't need to play every game to stay sharp (thought he was immense vs Napoli), so Sandro should start. If Morata must start vs Bayern then rest him if he is tired, or play him if he is fresh.

vs Bayern:

Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Rugani; Litchsteiner, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Evra; Dybala, Morata.

Maybe with Cuadrado instead of litch.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Dybala looks a bit tired lately. Rotating him with one of Cuadrado, Pereyra or Morata wouldn't hurt I guess hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 pm

True. He has played every game for a long time. Zaza-Morata would be good. They seem to understand each other. Or even a 4-3-3 with Cuadrado and Pereyra on the wings and one of them in the middle.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Why are you including Coppa fixtures ? We are probably going to play our C-team against Inter and still make the final pretty easily.

And I'm really not sure Napoli will neglect EL like previous yrs as evidenced by their group stage performances.

Regardless of beating Bayern or not, if you look at Napoli's upcoming fixtures, we'd have to *bleep* it up badly to lose the league from here.The morale in the squad is just too Damn high right now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next