dronte
juvealbanian
salmano9
rincon
S
19 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by rincon Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:48 pm

I'd stick with a back 3 against napoli and bayern with rugani in there. We can play a back 4 against Bologna if we need to rest a CB.

Rugani against napoli and hopefully Chiellini against Bayern. Litch against Napoli could work as a CB like that says.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:00 pm

@Andrew
Easy there love I was being sarcastic chiellini along with gigi and marchisio are my fav players am just as much unhappy about his injuries as you. Hope he returns before Bayern game though.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:05 pm

rincon wrote:I'd stick with a back 3 against napoli and bayern with rugani in there. We can play a back 4 against Bologna if we need to rest a CB.

Rugani against napoli and hopefully Chiellini against Bayern. Litch against Napoli could work as a CB like that says.

I hope so
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:25 pm

I'd go with back 3 also.. Way too risky to change now because of one injury, I'd give the chance for Rugani also. Still less risky than changing the whole formation which has been successful for weeks.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Chiello out for 20 days...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:52 pm

I say we stick with a back 3 against Napoli with either Rugani or Licht covering, but then go back to a back 4. Pereyra should be fit afyer Napoli's match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Chiellini ko, three possibilities for Allegri against Napoli
09/02/2016 17:10 by Alessandra Stefanelli

Chiellini ko, three possibilities for Allegri against Napoli
As discussed in the online edition of Tuttosport , in the light of the accident Chiellini are three possibilities for Massimiliano Allegri to replace plant.

The first is to stick with the 3-5-2 with the inclusion of Rugani . An immediate solution, but not particularly pleasing to Allegri also against Frosinone has preferred to deploy Bonucci (for warning) and Chiellini falling, proving to not fully believe in the young former Empoli defender. The second possibility is the inclusion of Lichtsteiner , thus maintaining the three-man defense. The last possibility is one that involves a change of form: Allegri pass defense to 4 with Evra on the left, Bonucci and Barzagli in the middle and Lichtsteiner on the right.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 pm

I posted this on reddit, but the best formation by far for Juventus on FIFA is a 4-4-2 diamond

--------------Buffon----------------
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Barzagli - Evra
--------------Marchisio--------------
-----Pereyra------------Alex Sandro--
----------------Pogba----------------
-----Dybala--------------Morata-----

Not sure why Allegri would ignore such tactical genius.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:05 pm

19:28 - EVRA IN GROUP - Juventus, this morning, played the first weekly training session ahead of the match match against Napoli. He took part in today's meeting also Patrice Evra is fully recovered. The number 33 Juventus, against Napoli, could be the left-back in a hypothetical defense 4, with him could act Lichtsteiner, Barzagli and Bonucci. In fact, Allegri is launching two solutions to replace Chiellini. The first hypothesis would provide for the defense of three that would be composed of Lichtsteiner, Bonucci and Barzagli, while Rugani would be on the bench. The second option concerns precisely a change of form with the return to 4-3-1-2. If the coach from Livorno chose the form with the playmaker in midfield there will Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. Pereyra, however, could assist Morata and Dybala. Today, however, they were not yet in neither group nor Khedira Asamoah. Both will try to recover for Saturday's match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:05 pm

El Messico wrote:I posted this on reddit, but the best formation by far for Juventus on FIFA is a 4-4-2 diamond

Well, on paper may look good, but you have Sandro Pogba and Pereyra playing out of position... Not so good Razz
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:11 pm

hahaha I'll try that on fifa, looks like it could destroy Smile
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 pm

salmano9 wrote:
El Messico wrote:I posted this on reddit, but the best formation by far for Juventus on FIFA is a 4-4-2 diamond

Well, on paper may look good, but you have Sandro Pogba and Pereyra playing out of position... Not so good Razz

I know that. But, Pogba is in that position because he's strong and can hold up the ball while Dybala and Morata make runs behind the defence. Also for long shots from the 25 yard range. Sandro is at LM for extra defensive solidity and his pace. Same situation with Pereyra on the right. His stamina, attacking positioning and pace provide great balance.

Cuadrado, Asamoah or Khedira in the LM/RM positions are not very good fits - Cuadrado because he's not very good physically or defensively, Asamoah is not fast enough and Khedira has poor attacking positioning.

This lineup has insane balance - atleast 7 players who can tackle the ball really well and get back to defend very quickly, 5 players who can join counter-attacks with pace and good passing, 4 players with great long shots and 3 players who can make great runs in behind the defence.

I used to always play with Barca but this lineup with Juve makes them my favorite team nowadays. I won the Div 1 Online Seasons title on first try with this team.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:19 pm

El Messico wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I know that. But, Pogba is in that position because he's strong and can hold up the ball while Dybala and Morata make runs behind the defence. Also for long shots from the 25 yard range. Sandro is at LM for extra defensive solidity and his pace. Same situation with Pereyra on the right. His stamina, attacking positioning and pace provide great balance.

Cuadrado, Asamoah or Khedira in the LM/RM positions are not very good fits - Cuadrado because he's not very good physically or defensively, Asamoah is not fast enough and Khedira has poor attacking positioning.

This lineup has insane balance - atleast 7 players who can tackle the ball really well and get back to defend very quickly, 5 players who can join counter-attacks with pace and good passing, 4 players with great long shots and 3 players who can make great runs in behind the defence.

I used to always play with Barca but this lineup with Juve makes them my favorite team nowadays. I won the Div 1 Online Seasons title on first try with this team.

4-1-2-1-2 would make sense with CM's more than this tbh Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
El Messico wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Smile come on man. Thats fifa, wouldn't work at all in real life, CM's tend to be better at playing in the center mid than others hmm

Asamoah is definitely fast enough, thats not one of his flaws. And the only thing Khedira does well offensively is his positioning Laughing his goals/assist come from off the ball movement and positioning, he is always where we need him. Sandro's runs and dribbling are wasted at CM. Pogba is a fantastic CM, not reason to play him elsewhere and waste that. Pereyra while he can pull off CM pretty well, is our best AM by a longshot.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:43 pm

rincon wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
El Messico wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Smile come on man. Thats fifa, wouldn't work at all in real life, CM's tend to be better at playing in the center mid than others hmm

Asamoah is definitely fast enough, thats not one of his flaws. And the only thing Khedira does well offensively is his positioning Laughing his goals/assist come from off the ball movement and positioning, he is always where we need him. Sandro's runs and dribbling are wasted at CM. Pogba is a fantastic CM, not reason to play him elsewhere and waste that. Pereyra while he can pull off CM pretty well, is our best AM by a longshot.

That's why I said 4-1-2-1-2 would make sense with CM's. I agree with everything you said.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Oh yeah I wasn't refering to you, it was for El Messico. Messed up the quote thing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:59 am

https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CazIDCBWEAE5sNb.jpg

I like this.

But I really want to see Sandro start.There's no reason for Allegri to ignore him for big games now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 am

S wrote:https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CazIDCBWEAE5sNb.jpg

I like this.

But I really want to see Sandro start.There's no reason for Allegri to ignore him for big games now.

True. But he is rotating now that's good.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:17 pm

LIVE VINOVO - Training in progress. The team is carrying out a test with the Alpignano. It goes to the 4-3-1-2. Doubt Pereyra - Cuadrado. In Dybala and Morata attack
02/10/2016 24:41 Camillo Demichelis
article read 4637 times
Photo
12:41 - TRAINING IN PROGRESS - Juventus, at this time, is in the field in Vinovo. The Bianconeri are supporting a friendly match against the Alpignano. Massimiliano Allegri, for Saturday's match, he is thinking of deploying the 4-3-1-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense on the wings there will Lichtsteiner and Evra, in the middle room for Bonucci and Barzagli. In midfield should act Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. The doubt about who could play on the frontline, in fact, Pereyra is not 100% of the condition and why behind Dybala and Morata could happen to Cuadrado. Given the extraordinary state of the Colombian form it seems unlikely that Allegri can deprive.
===
Cuadrado may play as treq Smile good choice? I hope. Otherwise we can switch to 433.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Cuadrado will just play wherever he wants probably. Dybala, Morata and Cuadrado can be flexible. We'll see how/if they set them up.

If Pereyra is 100% then I prefer him, but I guess Cuadrado is in great form so he can work out too
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Also, if you guys realized, when Dybala acts as a creator, he usually roams in the left side rather than right...

Cuadrado too, he goes to the left too often as well, even when he plays as a RWB.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:51 pm

15:27 - TEAM DIVIDED INTO GROUPS - Juventus, through its official website, provided the details of today's meeting. "Sun, wind and tactics in Vinovo when missing three days a great championship match against Napoli. It is what we have seen this morning at the Juventus Center, where the Bianconeri have continued in their program of bringing to the Stadium on Saturday evening under challenge eyes Allegri and coaching staff. After warming up, the black and white troop is divided into two groups: one of them focused on individual technique with the ball, while the other has competed in a Sgambati against local team dell'Alpignano (league of Excellence). Tomorrow the appointment for the Italian champions is fixed in the morning. "read on Juventus.com.

14:36 ​​- TODAY IN TEST WITH PLAYFUL ALPIGNANO DEFENCE HAS DEPLOYED A 4 - Juventus, in the morning, did a test with the Alpignano and in this friendly Allegri fielded the defense to 4 with Lichtsteiner holder aa right. In attack, the coach from Livorno aimed at Pereyra behind Zaza and Favilli. Also before today's test was asked all'Alpignano to deploy the 4-3-3 which is the same form that uses Naples.

14:25 - COMPLETED TRAINING - Juventus have completed the training session ahead of the match against Napoli. Massimiliano Allegri is hard at work to find a tactical solution to make up for the absence of Chiellini. The coach from Livorno could deploy the 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, the choice will depend very much on how is Pereyra. If the Argentine will be in the right physical condition Saturday it could review the form with the playmaker will otherwise 4-3-3 with Cuadrado holder. This tactical approach during the game could even turn into not being held in a 3-5-2 formation.

12:41 - TRAINING IN PROGRESS - Juventus, at this time, is in the field in Vinovo. The Bianconeri are supporting a friendly match against the Alpignano. Massimiliano Allegri, for Saturday's match, he is thinking of deploying the 4-3-1-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense on the wings there will Lichtsteiner and Evra, in the middle room for Bonucci and Barzagli. In midfield should act Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. The doubt about who could play on the frontline, in fact, Pereyra is not 100% of the condition and why behind Dybala and Morata could happen to Cuadrado. Given the extraordinary state of the Colombian form it seems unlikely that Allegri can deprive.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:45 am

19:24 - JUVE IN RETREAT - Juventus left moved in Vinovo for withdrawal and to continue the preparation for the match against Napoli. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri should bet on 4-3-3: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense play Lichtsteiner on the right wing, in the middle there will be titolarissimi Barzagli and Bonucci and on the left you will review Evra. In midfield there is doubt linked to Khedira. In fact, the German and the list of those summoned and it is not excluded that can be chosen with Marchisio and Pogba. At the moment, however, it remains Sturaro favortio of Khedira, but all doubts will be dispelled only tomorrow. In attack we will trident composed Cuadrado, Dybala and Morata. On defense the clombiano will scale in midfield, forming a de facto 4-4-2.

Juventus (4-3-3) : Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata.

18:01 - 22 SQUAD - Juventus, via its website, has given his squad for the match against Napoli: "those called by Massimiliano Allegri are 22 for Juventus - Napoli, big match of the sixth day of return Saturday scheduled for Saturday night at the Stadium.

This is the list issued by the technician at the end of training finishing sustained this afternoon in Vinovo

1 Buffon
6 Khedira
7 Zaza
8 Marchisio
9 Morata
10 Pogba
11 Hernanes
12 Alex Sandro
15 Barzagli
16 Cuadrado
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Dybala
24 Rugani
25 Neto
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Sturaro
33 Evra
Rubinho 34
37 Pereyra
39 Favilli
46 Romagna
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:39 pm

14:08 - Khedira PITREBBE ALSO HAVE - Juventus is resting ahead of tonight's challenge. But the indications coming from the morning finishing. In fact, almost Sami Khedira will certainly holder. The German will play along with Marchisio and Pogba. In attack, instead it goes to the Cuadrado trident Dybala and Morata.

Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:19 pm

18:05 - Khedira INCREASINGLY TOWARDS A SHIRT BY OWNER - Juventus, in an hour, will leave the hotel to move to the Stadium. Massimiliano Allegri has lifted the last doubts of training and will deploy the 4-3-3: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense on the right will act Lichtsteiner in the middle space Barzagli and Bonucci, while left back Evra. In midfield it seems dispelled any doubt tonight chosen play Khedria with Barzagli and Bonucci. In attack it will touch the trident composed Cuadrado, Dybala and Morata.
===
Anyone wants to bet that Khedira will get injured and miss the Bayern match?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 pm

19:40 - The official formation of Juventus:
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra, Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Dybala, Morata.

Facilities: Neto, Rubinho, Rugani, Romagna, Alex Sandro, Padoin, Sturaro, Hernanes, Pereyra, Zaza, Favilli.

19:39 - the official training of Naples: NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Kouibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Insigne,
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next