dronte
juvealbanian
salmano9
rincon
S
19 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | Empty - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by S Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 am

Please no Padoin again.His role should be nothing more than being 80-90th min sub to close down the game.

Ideally Sturaro plays.There's also Pereyra which we could use.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by rincon Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:27 am

Pereyra would be awesome but we don't know if he is ready. If Sturaro, Pereyra and Asamoah are all getting fit then we need to play Padoin unless we go

Hernanes-Marchisio-Pogba

which is better, but I was just thinking of resting Marchisio
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by S Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:32 am

Juventus are currently playing a friendly with Fossano, Lemina & Pereyra on the pitch, according to TuttoJuve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:02 pm

What's up with the Allegri-Chelsea rumors!!!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Allegri signs Chelsea contract
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has agreed a four-year contract with Chelsea to become their new manager at the end of the season.
Source: Calciomercato.com

This came out of nowhere.Apart from this I'm shocked to see news about Chinese clubs throwing money like oil clubs.
There is a rumour for Vidal leaving Bayern this summer with Atletico Madrid an option o.0
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Its calciomercato lol.

Anyways he can't sign because he is bound to the club till 2017.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Didn't he say he was comfortable to stay at Juve when they asked him about chelsea like last week? I think I read that somewhere
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Yeah I doubt it's true.

I think he's on our shortlist, but so is Simeone, Conte, Sampaoli among others.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:38 am

Conte is more likely.He will leave Italian NT after Euros.
I think he'll do fine there.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 am

https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CabjNMzWcAAlEkX.png

Ugh Padoin starting again...

Lemina and Pereyra need to see the field asap.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:09 am

Padoin AND Hernanes. Looks awful Very Happy But rest of the squad should be able to handle them.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Is this official? 4-3-1-2? I wonder why. We are short on midfielders, it'd be weird to start all 4 of our fit CM's
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:06 pm

It's not official, that only comes 1 hour before the match.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Yeah I don't buy it, this is not the time to experiment when we have so many injuries
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Tomorrow allegri will most probably be asked about Chelsea rumors so we will know.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Those Allegri Chelsea links may have some truth in them. Can Allegri resist this massive offer? I don't think so...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:26 am

salmano9 wrote:Those Allegri Chelsea links may have some truth in them. Can Allegri resist this massive offer? I don't think so...

Just calm down.There's absolutely nothing concrete.Zero.

Its being reported from rubbish sources looking for clicks as usual.(calciomercato lol)

For the record,he was already asked about Chelsea a few weeks ago,he responded by saying he's happy here and that he has a contract until 2017.

Why so much panicking ? Even if he does leave us,not like we're going to collapse all of a sudden.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:53 pm

S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Those Allegri Chelsea links may have some truth in them. Can Allegri resist this massive offer? I don't think so...

Its being reported from rubbish sources looking for clicks as usual.(calciomercato lol)

For the record,he was already asked about Chelsea a few weeks ago,he responded by saying he's happy here and that he has a contract until 2017.

Why so much panicking ? Even if he does leave us,not like we're going to collapse all of a sudden.
There are yet more reports that Allegri has been offered €10m per season to take over at Chelsea next term.

“My future? Everything has its time. I am happy here today, I have a contract with Juventus and I intend to remain here for the future of the side.”
===
Well, stability in a squad is the most important thing IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 pm

15:10 - BONUCCI TOMORROW MAY REST - Juventus, in the morning, took care of the final details for the race tomorrow. Massimiliano Allegri, against Frosinone, should rely on the traditional 3-5-2: Buffon in door space. In defense Bonucci could stand in his place would act Rugani with Barzagli and Chiellini on its sides. In midfield on the wings it's up to Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro, amid Sturaro has recovered and should be regularly in the field with Marchisio and Pogba. In attack there is no doubt saw the absences of Mandzukic and Zaza and then there will Dybala and Morata.

13:59 - 20 SQUAD - Juventus, via its website, has given his squad for the match against Frosinone: "To Frosinone-Juventus, a match valid for the 5th day of return, Massimiliano Allegri will have to have 20 players.

This is the list of players called issued by the technical training at the end of finishing argued this morning in Vinovo:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
Marchisio 8
9 Morata
10 Pogba
11 Hernanes
12 Alex Sandro
15 Barzagli
16 Cuadrado
18 Lemina
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Dybala
24 Rugani
25 Neto
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Sturaro
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
39 Favilli
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Sportmediaset - E '4-3-1-2 with playmaker Hernanes. Favilli on the bench
02.06.2016 15:50 John Spinazzola

Max Allegri has called Chiellini but will keep him at rest precaution focusing on 4-3-1-2 with Barzagli and Rugani holders to a novel defense in which Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro will be the fullbacks. Evra was not summoned and, as reported Sportmediaset, the playmaker will Hernanes behind Dybala and Morata, the only two available. Padoin act in median with Sturaro on the bench just as the young Favilli, the "first" with the big boys.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Padoin, Marchisio, Pogba; Hernanes; Morata, Dybala. A disp .: Neto, Rubinho, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sturaro, Cuadrado, Pereyra Lemina, Favilli. All Allegri .:
Suspended: Zaza (1)
Out: Mandzukic, Asamoah, Khedira, Caceres, Evra
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

16:04 - JUVE IN TRAVEL - Juventus is traveling to Frosinone. The team left Vinovo and is now by air to reach the ciociara city. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri looks set to confirm 3-5-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense to touch Barzagli, Chiellini and Rugani. In midfield, from right to left will move Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba and Alex Sandro. In attack space to tandem Morata - Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Allegri: "Sturaro has fully recovered, Asa & Khedira will be back in a week. It’s unlikely Mandzukic will recover for the game vs Napoli"

And Rugani will start tomorrow ofcourse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:40 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:

There are yet more reports that Allegri has been offered €10m per season to take over at Chelsea next term.

“My future? Everything has its time. I am happy here today, I have a contract with Juventus and I intend to remain here for the future of the side.”
===

Those are bullshit reports.

Calciomercato is not a serious source.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:35 pm

S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:

===

Those are bullshit reports.

Calciomercato is not a serious source.

Isn't Calciomercato a program in Sky Sport Italia?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:12 pm

vs Frosinone

Buffon; Chiellini, Rugani, Barzagli; Sandro, Pogba, Marchisio, Sturaro, Dybala, Morata
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next