Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa...

5 posters

Go down

Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa... Empty Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa...

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Passes completed:

Pogba - 57
Marrone - 52
Giaccherini - 52
Vidal - 45
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa... Empty Re: Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa...

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Well that article about the player who creates most chances after Pirlo said it is Giaccherini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa... Empty Re: Juventus top passers vs Lazio in Coppa...

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Well that article about the player who creates most chances after Pirlo said it is Giaccherini

he is a very creative player...
He should be a regular sub for the midfield trio,along with Pogba & Marrone
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

marrone = cm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm

salmano9 wrote:marrone = cm

I think he does equally good job in defense. Against Lazio he played 2 balls for our attacking players to score from and he is solid when defending
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:04 pm

KIFFLO wrote:

I think he does equally good job in defense. Against Lazio he played 2 balls for our attacking players to score from and he is solid when defending

He can survive in the 3 man backline, would be interesting to see him as a CB in a back four

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Luca wrote:
KIFFLO wrote:

He can survive in the 3 man backline, would be interesting to see him as a CB in a back four

If he plays regularly and makes natural progression. I can see him as an upgraded version to Bonucci actually because he is more comfortable with the ball at his feet even if Bonucci is doing ok at that department. But you are right, to play in a 4 man line is very different and he might struggle there as I dont think he has experienced playing in such. He seems intelligent enough thou to understand the mechanics and after a few games he would maybe adapt. Just like he took the step from CM to centerback.

But I am really liking Bonucci he has made leaps and bounds in his development too so it would be really nice competition between the two of them.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 am

Marrone can become a great Defensive Midfielder...
The dude is really comfortable on the ball & his passes are accurate...
Conte really should use him more & stop playing Pirlo the full 90...especially now with our injury crisis...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down