McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 20 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:49 am

Please Hans, stop this madness.

To me it was a pretty clear raise of the arm in celebration. Similar to a fist pump.

CR is a winner first and foremost. He's a selfish pos yes but he's a winner. Implying that he would appeal for his teammate to have an offside goal Laughing pls

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 20 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:52 am

Have I missed something? Is Hans autistic and adopted? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:36 am

@thimmy
just because ur idol is selfish jerk doesn't mean u have to be so stop getting personal and accept the fact that Ronaldo indeed appealed for offside for his teammate's goal.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:38 am

Thimmy wrote:Have I missed something? Is Hans autistic and adopted? hmm

Laughing 'autistic' works as an accusation, but 'adopted'? Why 'adopted'?

Anyway, I'm willing to concede the whole thing, apologize and admit I had it completely wrong from the beginning IF someone can provide video evidence of Ronaldo 'celebrating' one of his own goals like that.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 am

Never mind Hans, guys, he's just taking out his frustration on all things he finds sexy, because I've kept him in chastity for three months now. Don't Call Me James and Cristiano were always going to get on the firing line.

Ps. He has been adopted; I'm his Big Daddy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:58 am

You've grown cold and distant, Art. It saddens me and then I post nonsense
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:27 am

Lucifer wrote:@thimmy
just because ur idol is selfish jerk doesn't mean u have to be so stop getting personal and accept the fact that Ronaldo indeed appealed for offside for his teammate's goal.

Idol? Now, you're the one who's getting personal lol. Yeah, he's a selfish jerk, but it's hardly a "fact" that he did jack shit based on that video. I don't know why so many people on here love to make assumptions and claim that they're facts, all the time.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Was there ever any real doubt against Ronaldo? Just his haters trolling like usual scratch

RG pls ban haters like I proposed ages ago
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:25 pm

We need haters so we can laugh at them
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:30 pm

They hurt my feelings
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:31 pm

I'm sorry? He didn't exactly have a vintage performance. He played exactly like he had been playing prior to this game, the only difference today is that he was more clinical with his finishing.

His defensive game was non-existent, he didn't track back and he didn't press. Even when attacking, and just like the other two of the BBC, he didn't get in positions to get the ball and try to unlock the opposition from open play. Instead, he was content to pass the ball back and go straight to the opposition's box and wait for the ball to magically land on his feet.

That's my prime criticism with the BBC, they don't combine together to rip defenses apart, they just wait for the midfielders to bring it to them in the box.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for him for giving us the three points today. With a coach like ours, we need all the help we can get from individual brilliance. He didn't exactly have a horrendous performance like Benzema and he didn't have a great performance either.

If I were to rank the BBC based on today's performance, I would say:

Ronaldo>Bale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Benzema.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Didn't track back? Were we watching the same game scratch
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Ronaldo back at it again, trying to get Morata's goal ruled offside Proud
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 20 22cf3037e6895c89b56bcc274d574f40959c706c85553d3d023d6d65ef3d1f5b
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:30 pm

Zees wrote:Ronaldo back at it again, trying to get Morata's goal ruled offside Proud
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 20 22cf3037e6895c89b56bcc274d574f40959c706c85553d3d023d6d65ef3d1f5b

lol

In all seriousness though, I never understood why some people thought he was genuinely asking for Morata's goal to be ruled out against Bilbao. No matter how you spin it, it defies logic and reason and there was no evidence backing such an outrageous claim.

Ultimately, people just interpreted the situation the way they wanted to.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:22 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Zees wrote:Ronaldo back at it again, trying to get Morata's goal ruled offside Proud

lol

In all seriousness though, I never understood why some people thought he was genuinely asking for Morata's goal to be ruled out against Bilbao. No matter how you spin it, it defies logic and reason and there was no evidence backing such an outrageous claim.

Ultimately, people just interpreted the situation the way they wanted to.

The subconscious defies logic and reason, too
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:49 pm

me and Sigmund Freud agree with Hans

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Lucifer wrote:me and Sigmund Freud agree with Hans

Thank you Lucifer.

Spoiler:

as a sign of gratitude, I'm willing to mount a sig of your choosing for 4 long days
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:50 pm

I won the bet hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Art Morte wrote:Never mind Hans, guys, he's just taking out his frustration on all things he finds sexy, because I've kept him in chastity for three months now. Don't Call Me James and Cristiano were always going to get on the firing line.

Ps. He has been adopted; I'm his Big Daddy.
Hans does have a special "love" for Hames' posts.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Art Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 20 CwMi3x2WIAAy7qO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Due to an unexpected technical problem, eliteteam.com is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!

Not impressed. I want my Cronaldo blankie, dammit
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo signs new Real Madrid contract until 2021.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Crap.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next