McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by rincon Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:28 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Is that really what he was pointing out????? it can't be

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 19 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:13 pm

He wanted to make sure that the goal will count, wtf is wrong with you ppl ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:49 pm

You guys realize he celebrated the goal right?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:57 pm

yes he celebrated but it maybe because he didn't had the choice due to the goal being given.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:27 pm

this is very foolish. someone on twitter made that claim doesn't make it true. its more the opposite; a scrappy goal, ref isn't too near the area to see what's going on, and a teammate raises his hand either to signal its a clean goal or that the ball has gone in.

its not uncommon in such incidents that a ref or linesman calls a foul or something flagrant on the goalie in those types of situations. and that day, the ball didn't seem to bounce our way for most of the game. players on the offensive teams throw their hands up in those types of situations. anyone who thinks he was calling for the goal to be cancelled that late in a game, needs a doctor

he's had selfish moments (and he'd have one later in that same game), but this wasn't one of them
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:35 pm

I mirror Valk's words, what is wrong with you people?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Most players when they score or a teammate scores they look at the ref to see if it was offside or the goal is disallowed for some reason, nothing new here.

However I can see why people might be confused it was weird for him to put his arm up and look at the ref, it's usually what players do when they see their opposition offside. I thought he was putting his arm up towards his teammate why they didn't pass him the ball, but he look towards the ref.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Absolute legend. Top 2 for 13 years in a row is remarkable.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:57 pm

He raises his arm and looks at the linesman. That's what you do when the opposition scored and you hope it's flagged offside.

Don't make excuses for him. It's no a celebration lmao. And raising one's arm doesn't signal 'clean goal' either.

He signals offside. That is what he does. Instinctively, I'm not saying it's a conscious act.

Still, it's very telling.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Laughing

Truly. The only players you see raise their hands like that are defenders when they want to put pressure on the linesman to call an offside goal.

No frakking attacker will ever raise his hand and risk influencing the linesman on the "wrong" call.

I mean, most guys just start celebrating right away and don't give two fraks what the linesman is doing, right when he raises his flag FIFA style.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Slowly but surely he and his media/fifa owning daddy is destroying football as we know of. In future some players probably wont even have to be on the field to score 50 goals through media, and still get all the appreciation and glory.

I've said this before, he's an Antichrist.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:50 pm

lol this guy is just ridiculous, "players won't have to be on the field to score 50", "an antichrist". goodness gracious, how do you come up with these things?

whatever the case, suggesting he put his hand up so the the goal will be ruled out, and he could score the winner is foolish...regardless of whatever minute of the game the goal came
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:01 pm

titosantill wrote:lol this guy is just ridiculous, "players won't have to be on the field to score 50", "an antichrist". goodness gracious, how do you come up with these things?

whatever the case, suggesting he put his hand up so the the goal will be ruled out, and he could score the winner is foolish...regardless of whatever minute of the game the goal came

I'm not suggesting anything. I've posted evidence, video evidence.
It's not my invention that Ronaldo raises his arm to signal offside, it's plain to see in the video.

All other explanations for what can be seen on the video, "he's celebrating" (with one arm raised looking to the linesman?!), "he's trying to make clear the ball is in the net" (REALLY?!), are infinitely more far fetched and reaching.

He is signaling offside period. We've seen that arm and head movement thousand of times, identically, from defending players who just conceded.
And he is doing it after a teammate scored a goal.

Now again, I am not suggesting that this is necessarily intentional, but you can't deny that it is what happens.

Maybe, most favourable interpretation, it's a simple brainfart, a pure reflex to some trigger.

I would say it is a brainfart that betrays the fact that deep inside, maybe merely subconsciously, Ronaldo does not want anyone other than himself to score any goal.

You know that I am probably right, as the evidence is piling up.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:14 pm

titosantill wrote:lol this guy is just ridiculous, "players won't have to be on the field to score 50", "an antichrist". goodness gracious, how do you come up with these things?

"The Antichrist, or False Messiah is generally regarded as a figure of evil that will falsely claim to be the Messiah." There's your first clue.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

"Antichrist is selfishness personified." There's your second clue.

Keep going?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

dem pathetic attempts to defend even more pathetic act of selfishness smh.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

It's not my invention that Ronaldo raises his arm to signal offside, it's plain to see in the video.

All other explanations for what can be seen on the video, "he's celebrating" (with one arm raised looking to the linesman?!), "he's trying to make clear the ball is in the net" (REALLY?!), are infinitely more far fetched and reaching.

He is signaling offside period. We've seen that arm and head movement thousand of times, identically, from defending players who just conceded.

Now again, I am not suggesting that this is necessarily intentional, but you can't deny that it is what happens.

Maybe, most favourable interpretation, it's a simple brainfart, a pure reflex to some trigger.

I would say it is a brainfart that betrays the fact that deep inside, maybe merely subconsciously, Ronaldo does not want anyone other than himself to score any goal.

He has shown this habit of raising his arm to celebrate several times throughout the years.
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 19 Cvh-ajaW8AI8Oqg

No need to discuss anything further though since you've clearly already made up your mind.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Yeah I mean I'm not a CR fan by any stretch... far from Laughing

But this is over the top.  He celebrates teammate goals like this all the time.  

He's shown plenty of selfishness and bad body mojo... so I don't see why you need to fabricate those that don't exist Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Harmonica wrote:Slowly but surely he and his media/fifa owning daddy is destroying football as we know of. In future some players probably wont even have to be on the field to score 50 goals through media, and still get all the appreciation and glory.

I've said this before, he's an Antichrist.
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 19 YYZUoA1
WTF am I reading?!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Seriously?! Some people actually believe he was appealing for offside to rule out his teammate's goal...at '81...while the score is 1-1...at the Bernabeu?

Come on you guys, use a little common sense.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Zees wrote:
He has shown this habit of raising his arm to celebrate several times throughout the years.
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 19 Cvh-ajaW8AI8Oqg
Exactly.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:33 pm

You may think he celebrated their goals all those times, but in reality...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Harmonica wrote:

"The Antichrist, or False Messiah is generally regarded as a figure of evil that will falsely claim to be the Messiah." There's your first clue.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

"Antichrist is selfishness personified." There's your second clue.

Keep going?

cut it out....anybody that has some sort of confidence in themselves can now be considered an antichrist? stick to the comical stats. yes he has an ego, can be very selfish at times, and even braggadocios. quit the antichrist crap, this is sports, athletes brag about their talent all the time. before meeting jordan in the nba finals, even barkley declared himself the best. nothing wrong or "antichrist-like" about that.

whether he was celebrating, had a brain fart, or was just throwing his hands in the air like he just doesn't care, anyone who believes he was calling offside on his teammate so he could score later on, really needs to see a doctor or get drug tested. it sounds like jokes, but some people seriously believe that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:28 am

what really shocks me is that you guys still take what harmonica says about ronaldo / referees seriously..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:42 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

I don't think you're right, as I've seen other players in similar situations make the same gesture towards the linesman before, and in different leagues and levels of football. I don't believe they all had in common that they wanted their team mates to be offside. I'm surprised that no one else on here have seen it elsewhere before. But hey, who cares? Whatever floats your boat Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:50 am

i'm okay with harmonica's "assists to assists" "most dribbles in the winter" "most passes to shots that went over the bar" type stats, they usually make me laugh. but we can't just let any and everything slide......last time we did that, someone "blessed" us with pedro being better than stoichkov (that still cracks me up every time)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:49 am

Please Hans, stop this madness.

To me it was a pretty clear raise of the arm in celebration. Similar to a fist pump.

CR is a winner first and foremost. He's a selfish pos yes but he's a winner. Implying that he would appeal for his teammate to have an offside goal Laughing pls
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next