futbol
DeletedUser#1
iftikhar
42 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 3 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:00 am

Well this Eurabia shizz is really the least of my worries. Religion is no big deal when you put it in front of helping refugees. Extremists are everywhere in every religion. If it gets out of hand then it'll have to be fixed as much as possible. Simple.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:36 pm

People on this forum told me 5 years ago that getting rid of Qaddafi and Asad is a good thing. Right in your face
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:07 pm

We must help these people. Monetary issues do no matter. It's about human rights. Tomorrow I will go and donate some food and clothing to refugees.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Thank god you finally got laid.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Thank god you finally got laid.

Haha, very good humour mein Freund Hans, very good humour. If you were here I would spend a beer to your for such good humour.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:06 pm

I've had similar phases of translucency as yours before, though in my case it wasn't down to a girlfriend but to my doctor upping my dose of antidepressant hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I've had similar phases of translucency as yours before, though in my case it wasn't down to a girlfriend but to my doctor upping my dose of antidepressant hmm

That sounds very unpleasant. If you ever need someone to talk to, you've got my GoalLegacy Personal Message link. I will always have an open ear for you.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:17 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
futbol wrote:No country in their right minds would open the doors for a huge influx of third country people with no perspective whatsoever, even less so countries like Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands etc. who already have enough experience with that. Germany is all alone in this madness. Even the German Labor minister has already admitted that not even every 10th "refugee" ("economic emigrant" would be more appropriate) is qualified enough to find a job in Germany right now which everyone with common sense already knows. Polls among the emigrants reveal that 30 % have either no qualification whatsoever or at best an elementary school qualification. Even a Syrian University degree (which the majority doesn't have of course) means f all in Germany. My mom works in a hospital. The cleaning ladies there are all women with University degrees from African countries, Ukraine etc. which the German industry simply doesn't acknowledge. Some of them speak like 5 languages and they are cleaning toilets. The people coming now aren't even anywhere near that educational level.

If you are going to call upon humanity and ignore the economic part, I'll ask again where we draw the line then. There are MILLIONS of people who are living literally in shit. How many do we let in? 1 million? 5? 10? 20? 50? Everyone?

Once again, and absolutely spot on post by my favourite poster in history of internet.
I'd like to add to it:

Everyone only sees short-term and not the potential disasterous long-term issues that could arise from rolling the red carpet to hundreds of thousands of people with completely different culture/beliefs and way of living could cause.

There has already been petitions to ban Oktoberfest in Munich because it offends Msulim refugees (source: The Great Richard Dawkins), on over a highway in German, there is a banner installed whose German translation reads: "Your children will either believe in Allah or die". Rape rates in Sweden has done up tenfold since the country opened its doors to refugees from 3rd world countries many years ago.....BEING NICE DOES NOT EQUAL TO THE WELFARE AND BENEFIT OF THE COUNTRY.

There was a lot of trouble in Hungary and they've started protecting border, and Serbia are now taking notice, and Croatia has woken up too.

Europe is Europe.

My theory is....unless you're physically , INDIVIDUALLY, gladly ready to host a refugee/refugee family and pay for them...then you have no business tweeting saying #refugeeswelcome just to look good in public.

This is a serious long-term issue, as opposed to just a PR practice.

Question is:
Do you want to appear nice to the rest of the world, or do you want to protect the best interest of YOUR PEOPLE and YOUR COUNTRY's long term future ?

External appeal or long-term internal stability ?

Make your pick.

Actually I can see this supposed PR practice put a lot of pressure on the rich middle east countries to take in refugees too.Not all doom and gloom.Germany merely kickstarting the process and while this looks like an emotional decision, I'm sure they know when to draw the line.
These are people of a shattered country.Just can't desert them.Got to have some sense of moral responsibility towards the world.
Long term issue will be dealt will eventually have to be dealt with collectively.

Really wonder if same kind of comments would be posted if we were talking about Nepali Hindu refugees instead :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:53 am

S wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
futbol wrote:No country in their right minds would open the doors for a huge influx of third country people with no perspective whatsoever, even less so countries like Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands etc. who already have enough experience with that. Germany is all alone in this madness. Even the German Labor minister has already admitted that not even every 10th "refugee" ("economic emigrant" would be more appropriate) is qualified enough to find a job in Germany right now which everyone with common sense already knows. Polls among the emigrants reveal that 30 % have either no qualification whatsoever or at best an elementary school qualification. Even a Syrian University degree (which the majority doesn't have of course) means f all in Germany. My mom works in a hospital. The cleaning ladies there are all women with University degrees from African countries, Ukraine etc. which the German industry simply doesn't acknowledge. Some of them speak like 5 languages and they are cleaning toilets. The people coming now aren't even anywhere near that educational level.

If you are going to call upon humanity and ignore the economic part, I'll ask again where we draw the line then. There are MILLIONS of people who are living literally in shit. How many do we let in? 1 million? 5? 10? 20? 50? Everyone?

Once again, and absolutely spot on post by my favourite poster in history of internet.
I'd like to add to it:

Everyone only sees short-term and not the potential disasterous long-term issues that could arise from rolling the red carpet to hundreds of thousands of people with completely different culture/beliefs and way of living could cause.

There has already been petitions to ban Oktoberfest in Munich because it offends Msulim refugees (source: The Great Richard Dawkins), on over a highway in German, there is a banner installed whose German translation reads: "Your children will either believe in Allah or die". Rape rates in Sweden has done up tenfold since the country opened its doors to refugees from 3rd world countries many years ago.....BEING NICE DOES NOT EQUAL TO THE WELFARE AND BENEFIT OF THE COUNTRY.

There was a lot of trouble in Hungary and they've started protecting border, and Serbia are now taking notice, and Croatia has woken up too.

Europe is Europe.

My theory is....unless you're physically , INDIVIDUALLY, gladly ready to host a refugee/refugee family and pay for them...then you have no business tweeting saying #refugeeswelcome just to look good in public.

This is a serious long-term issue, as opposed to just a PR practice.

Question is:
Do you want to appear nice to the rest of the world, or do you want to protect the best interest of YOUR PEOPLE and YOUR COUNTRY's long term future ?

External appeal or long-term internal stability ?

Make your pick.

Actually I can see this supposed PR practice put a lot of pressure on the rich middle east countries to take in refugees too.Not all doom and gloom.Germany merely kickstarting the process and while this looks like an emotional decision, I'm sure they know when to draw the line.
These are people of a shattered country.Just can't desert them.Got to have some sense of moral responsibility towards the world.
Long term issue will be dealt will eventually have to be dealt with collectively.

Really wonder if same kind of comments would be posted if we were talking about Nepali Hindu refugees instead :coffee:
didn't Britain refuse to let nepali war vets into the country not so long ago. the Gurkhas of nepal have fought for Britain for years. I sometimes wonder in Brendan Rodgers is in charge of Britain sometimes.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Thank god you finally got laid.

There is a dark joke in this post, considering the few teens who've been raped by the migrants near the camps...including both syrian and German (girls).

Sad state of affairs, really.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:01 pm

I am actually LOLing at people like sepi who think that Russia is some heaven for conservative white male. Immigration from Middle Asia and Caucusus is immense, if you go down to metro on Monday noon its like you are somewhere in Tajikistan. Keep putting Stalin-Putin avatars lmfao
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:I am actually LOLing at people like sepi who think that Russia is some heaven for conservative white male. Immigration from Middle Asia and Caucusus is immense, if you go down to metro on Monday noon its like you are somewhere in Tajikistan. Keep putting Stalin-Putin avatars lmfao

I was in Russia for a few weeks last month....thanks for lecturing me. I wonder when was the last time you were in Russia ? BOOM !

And you see diversity in Moscow, because it accepts a lot of tourists, I saw plenty of Iranians/Asians in Moscow, but all there on temporary basis to blow their money on souvenirs and museums and generate income for the Russian Federation.

And it has nothing to do with conservative white male...I admire Russia for its authenticity, non-fat culture, and preserving traditional family values.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:20 pm

I live here BOOM. I bet you didnt know that 20% of population in Russia are Muslims, though many of them are white (Tatars) or yellow (Bashkirs).

I am just tired at seeing european-american rightwingers (libertarians and conservatives) praising Putin due to their lack of knowledge. Putin is only interested in stealing money and he doesnt care about people a bit.

I am actually seeing a perspective that Russia will be overrun by immigrants faster (esp Chinese in the East) than Europe (esp Eastern Europe) due to incontrolable immigration and corruption

Also, people are overreacting about immgration to Europe. Its small numbers ffs

"According to Eurostat, 47.3 million people lived in the European Union in 2010 who were born outside their resident country. This corresponds to 9.4% of the total EU population. Of these, 31.4 million (6.3%) were born outside the EU and 16.0 million (3.2%) were born in another EU member state. The largest absolute numbers of people born outside the EU were in Germany (6.4 million), France (5.1 million), the United Kingdom (4.7 million), Spain (4.1 million), Italy (3.2 million), and the Netherlands (1.4 million)."
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:I live here BOOM. I bet you didnt know that 20% of population in Russia are Muslims, though many of them are white (Tatars) or yellow (Bashkirs).

I am just tired at seeing european-american rightwingers (libertarians and conservatives) praising Putin due to their lack of knowledge. Putin is only interested in stealing money and he doesnt care about people a bit.

I am actually seeing a perspective that Russia will be overrun by immigrants faster (esp Chinese in the East) faster than Europe (esp Eastern Europe) due to incontrolable immigration and corruption

Also, people are overreacting about immgration to Europe. Its small numbers ffs

"According to Eurostat, 47.3 million people lived in the European Union in 2010 who were born outside their resident country. This corresponds to 9.4% of the total EU population. Of these, 31.4 million (6.3%) were born outside the EU and 16.0 million (3.2%) were born in another EU member state. The largest absolute numbers of people born outside the EU were in Germany (6.4 million), France (5.1 million), the United Kingdom (4.7 million), Spain (4.1 million), Italy (3.2 million), and the Netherlands (1.4 million)."

Do you live in Moscow ?
Since I was in 2 cities max, I believe my knowledge of Russia doesn't expand as much as you, but I hope to know more when coming back next year and taking the tran-siberian train all the way to North Korean border.

And about Putin, it's not me praising him. I like him, I admit. I know he is corrupt, but I see him as one of the last guardians of protecting the family unit. What I like most about him is protecting his nation from being infected by the Western Leftism (Funny how things change). Luis Suarez was a dick, but I loved him. 90% of Russians I engaged with there in August, were pro-Putin. He has once again gained the trust of the public since the protests in 2011. And interestingly, most Russians who were pro-Putin all had different reasons for doing so, so it wasn't like a group-think.

Also, the difference between migration in Russia and Western Europe is that, Russia doesn't allow the migrants (At least from my observation and numerous friends who live in different parts of Russia) to establish their own little niche. The same ways Somalis have done in Scandinavia for example, hence keeping a tight focus and eye on them. Whereas the Liberal west are openly admitting they are okay with their own traditions being ruined. Hell, an Icelandic feminist just said upon requesting they take 10k refugees: "They are part of us, they are our soul-mates, they are out future". If 10K Syrians go to Iceland (And we both know 80% of these so called refugees are males between age 20-29), a country with 300K population, that's the start of a gradual end of Icelandic race. That's sad and brings a tear to my eye writing it. It simply can't happen, but the bullshit cultural marxism that hoovers around the Liberals in the West is giving it the best chance of happening.

Also, Chinese aren't known for Strict Religious beliefs. So it makes their integration in a Christian  society a lot easier....as opposed to Syrians.

Also consider that I currently live in Canada, the country that is already like what Europe is about to become if the current invasion continues. A country with almost no identity. So I can see the future here, and the Canada is so far up the PC/Leftism culture, that you can't breath at times. Compared to here, Russia is a goddess for someone of my beliefs.

Perfecting my Russian language and have a couple of interviews for jobs in Russia lined up for after new years, so looking forward to be neighbours and have chat for some beer in a few months.

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Soon, there will be no left or right. The future is Nationalism vs. Globalism.

And I'm a fan of the former, compared to the latter.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:08 pm

People being pro-Putin is the same like ppl in the West being pro-left/libtard which is caused by propaganda vector. In ex-USSR its one, in the West another, etc

Also you are forgetting that Russia was far left just 25 years ago, so a lot of coomunist ideas are entrenched in people's heads over there, though commies since Stalin were not against traditional nuclear family. I am just saying that western conservative values may (and they do) vary from "conservative" values of russian and ex-soviet people. For example ask people when you go there again what they think about plan economics, egalitarian state, progressive tax, more government in people's life, etc.

As per immigrants, positive thing is that there is no "benefits" and welfare for them, they come here to work, however big negative is that its easier than in Europe to evade crime or to gain a position in police, state area and exercise domination (I dont know other word)) using it with help of corruption.

If you ask me what country I would like to live in, it is Japan (also similar to your ideals and beliefs), but they have their own problems
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 pm

100% with my man Sepi as I am so proud to see him evolve his views into what they have become and actually opened his eyes past the cultural marxist PC multiculturalist propaganda that doesn't cater to ultra leftist SJW dross. Countries like Canada and the local prostitute like Sweden has lost all identity.

Putin? Of course people will hate him (and has corruption within him) yet name me a stronger leader then him and I will debate this.

Question is, why are Europe so obliged to help refugee's even though its not sustainable while the Muslim countries are doing *bleep* all compared to them? Iran, UAE etc?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:33 pm

If Europe has a majority of people like VivaStPauli, then you are done guys
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Arquitescu wrote:100% with my man Sepi as I am so proud to see him evolve his views into what they have become and actually opened his eyes past the cultural marxist PC multiculturalist propaganda that doesn't cater to ultra leftist SJW dross. Countries like Canada and the local prostitute like Sweden has lost all identity.

Putin? Of course people will hate him (and has corruption within him) yet name me a stronger leader then him and I will debate this.

Question is, why are Europe so obliged to help refugee's even though its not sustainable while the Muslim countries are doing *bleep* all compared to them? Iran, UAE etc?

Shocked Arquitescu is back Thumbs up

Where have you been???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Arquitescu wrote:100% with my man Sepi as I am so proud to see him evolve his views into what they have become and actually opened his eyes past the cultural marxist PC multiculturalist propaganda that doesn't cater to ultra leftist SJW dross. Countries like Canada and the local prostitute like Sweden has lost all identity.

I asked that question on another forum and was called a racist bigot. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Ah yes, nationalism as the great identifier. That always works out wonderfully.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:33 pm

one question I have is this. if this war was in france for argument sake how many countrys in the middle east would take people from Europe. it looks like the middle east are happy to sit back and let Europe deal with this problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Abstain from politics, gents.
Abstinence is the way forward.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 am

http://hungarytoday.hu/news/preparing-long-struggle-protect-europe-pm-orbans-monday-speech-tackling-mass-immigration-full-68507

Full speech.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:06 am

I don't really understand why Hungary seems intent on keeping people from leaving it? If they want the refugees/migrants to go, why are they not putting them all on the next train to Austria?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:50 am

Theres alot of disgusting shit on those first two pages from futbol and sepi. take your right wing extremist shit outta here

are we gonna act like syrians are these deranged people who can't learn german or integrate into society.. oh wait, arent they humans too?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: