42 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 23 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

All of them don't do it because if they did, with the numbers that are present in the western world, Europe would be living under constant war. What does happen are a few radicalized people commit acts that shock the moderates everywhere.

As for those whose lives have improved after Islam, I say that is relative. Malcolm Little, who would later become activist Malcolm X, was a common street criminal before he became a muslim. Now he is loved and recognized worldwide 50+ years after he was murdered. Surely Islam was a good thing for him?

is that it. Is that all you have Malcolm X stopped being a criminal because he turned Muslim. Listen these debates just go round in circles. If anyone can give a good example of how Islam makes the world a better place I will listen.

I don't live in the a muslim nation, or around many, so I can only give you examples of people I know. Many others on here could definitively give you more though.

That being said though are you just going to ignore the other part? If all muslims do the violence you speak if then, with the numbers present in europe, wouldnt you be dealing with a lot more widespread violence then you guys are right now? Even you must submit if there is a problem with Islam, then it is most certainly coming from a minority.
I didn't say all Muslims are terrorist. But it does seem like all terrorist are Muslim. But just take all the Muslim women in the world. They have no rights. Forced to wear that stupid black dress is crazy heat. Islam permits there husband to beat them. He can rape them without charge because they are marred. In some places women can't learn to read and write. Tell do you think Islam makes there life better or worst.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:43 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
if the prophet Mohammed was alive today he would be up on charges of rape. Murder. Pedophilia. Torcher. Sex trafficking. Robbery. Slavary. Human rights violations. Domestic violence. Child cruelty. Now if you tell your kids from a young age they should love and worship a man like that as a great prophet you can see why you get problems with them. I mean let's face it Mohammed made Hitler look like a Boy Scout.

Just giving mods a friendly reminder that juvenelcuore got permabanned for exactly this.
Absolute pathetic job from the moderators with this case. Any other forum and this idiot wouldn't last a day.
it's funny how the truth upsets people TBH.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates
that's cool. 12 Muslims have won the Nobel prize. From 1901-2015. How many Muslim women have been beat and raped and been stripped of all human rights from 1901-2015 more than 12 I would say.

Yeah because its only Muslims who are rapists right? There are an alarming high number of rapes done by white frat boys in America. Does that mean all whites are rapists? No that does not, because the majority of them are normal. Get that through your skull, THE MAJORITY OF US ARE NOT RAPISTS TERRORISTS PEDOPHILE EVERYTHING YOU ARE ACCUSING US OF. Like goddamn, the mayor or London is a Muslim. THREE Nobel Peace Prize winners from the last years are Muslim. Players like Ozil, Benzema, and probably your very own Mane are normal Muslims.

I grew up in a Muslim majority country and its our culture to give food to the poor during certain religious festivals. In fact its one of the main pillars of Islam to distribute 10% of your yearly income to the poor and the needy if you can afford to. I met a lot of people who do humanitarian causes because of the teachings of Islam. My own parents taught me to be a good Muslim, that is to pray, be kind and helpful to others, be polite, share with others, and a lot of other human values, and not to rape women in case you were wondering whether I was taught that.

You can bring up what good Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism bought to the world too if you want to go down that route.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:48 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

That sounds like a human nature problem more than a religion problem.

People have conflict, its what makes us human honestly.
if the prophet Mohammed was alive today he would be up on charges of rape. Murder. Pedophilia. Torcher. Sex trafficking. Robbery. Slavary. Human rights violations. Domestic violence. Child cruelty. Now if you tell your kids from a young age they should love and worship a man like that as a great prophet you can see why you get problems with them. I mean let's face it Mohammed made Hitler look like a Boy Scout.

Just giving mods a friendly reminder that juvenelcuore got permabanned for exactly this.
just coming back to this. Your not gonna tell me people get banned for speaking out against the prophet Mohammed.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:50 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates
that's cool. 12 Muslims have won the Nobel prize. From 1901-2015. How many Muslim women have been beat and raped and been stripped of all human rights from 1901-2015 more than 12 I would say.

Yeah because its only Muslims who are rapists right? There are an alarming high number of rapes done by white frat boys in America. Does that mean all whites are rapists? No that does not, because the majority of them are normal. Get that through your skull, THE MAJORITY OF US ARE NOT RAPISTS TERRORISTS PEDOPHILE EVERYTHING YOU ARE ACCUSING US OF. Like goddamn, the mayor or London is a Muslim. THREE Nobel Peace Prize winners from the last years are Muslim. Players like Ozil, Benzema, and probably your very own Mane are normal Muslims.

I grew up in a Muslim majority country and its our culture to give food to the poor during certain religious festivals. In fact its one of the main pillars of Islam to distribute 10% of your yearly income to the poor and the needy if you can afford to. I met a lot of people who do humanitarian causes because of the teachings of Islam. My own parents taught me to be a good Muslim, that is to pray, be kind and helpful to others, be polite, share with others, and a lot of other human values, and not to rape women in case you were wondering whether I was taught that.

You can bring up what good Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism bought to the world too if you want to go down that route.
you are correct. Lots of people comit rape not just Muslims. But is it not true that a Muslim man by law can have sex with his wife when ever he wants weather she likes it or not. That as you know is domestic rape.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
is that it. Is that all you have Malcolm X stopped being a criminal because he turned Muslim. Listen these debates just go round in circles. If anyone can give a good example of how Islam makes the world a better place I will listen.

I don't live in the a muslim nation, or around many, so I can only give you examples of people I know. Many others on here could definitively give you more though.

That being said though are you just going to ignore the other part? If all muslims do the violence you speak if then, with the numbers present in europe, wouldnt you be dealing with a lot more widespread violence then you guys are right now? Even you must submit if there is a problem with Islam, then it is most certainly coming from a minority.
I didn't say all Muslims are terrorist. But it does seem like all terrorist are Muslim.

That is true because people like you only equate radical Islam terrorism as terrorism when actually

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

https://thinkprogress.org/less-than-2-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-in-the-e-u-are-religiously-motivated-cec7d8ebedf6#.y2jw3qnls

The Procession of Plight - Page 23 3817d366940921c6dfe82aa63d9e2869
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

you are correct. Lots of people comit rape not just Muslims. But is it not true that a Muslim man by law can have sex with his wife when ever he wants weather she likes it or not. That as you know is domestic rape.

No its not *bleep* true, it depends on the laws of a country. If a man raped his wife in my country, he'd have his ass hauled to jail
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Unique wrote:

all of them do it. They love the prophet Mohammed so much they kill people that draw cartoons of him. I will ask you the same question in your opinion do you think Islam is doing more harm than good. If people want to pray to a god and it doesn't harm anyone then I don't care what they do. But what Muslim in the world has a better life by being a Muslim. And every day lots of non Muslims die or get hurt because of it. The world would be a much better place without Islam imo.

Same could be said about Christians during the crusade years. Abrahamic scriptures are inherently violent because they were born during war torn era. Have you read Bible and Quran and observed how similar they are? But Christians today have mostly peaceful image, Muslims don't.Now what changed ?

Time.

The difference in years between origin of Christianity and crusade is same as the difference in years between birth of Islam and current jihadi crisis. We need to give Islam time.

An empire to power them.

Crusade were also powered by empires but those fell and nationality took over the concept of religious extremism. In islams case the empire is soudi Arabia and the crisis increased multiple folds after they found oil in their backyard. Soudi needs to fall to end the crisis in Islamic world. So may be UK and US need to stop supporting their ally soudi?

See, I'm not PC and will laugh at any Muslims who with a straight face can tell me Islam is not going through a ideological crisis at the moment globally. lets hope this crisis end sooner.

Last edited by Adit on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:58 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

I didn't say all Muslims are terrorist. But it does seem like all terrorist are Muslim.

That is true because people like you only equate radical Islam terrorism as terrorism when actually

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

https://thinkprogress.org/less-than-2-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-in-the-e-u-are-religiously-motivated-cec7d8ebedf6#.y2jw3qnls

The Procession of Plight - Page 23 3817d366940921c6dfe82aa63d9e2869
so only 2 terrorist atacks were religious motivated. So it was just a coincidence the rest of the attacks were also done by Muslims.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:00 pm

Adit wrote:
Unique wrote:

all of them do it. They love the prophet Mohammed so much they kill people that draw cartoons of him. I will ask you the same question in your opinion do you think Islam is doing more harm than good. If people want to pray to a god and it doesn't harm anyone then I don't care what they do. But what Muslim in the world has a better life by being a Muslim. And every day lots of non Muslims die or get hurt because of it. The world would be a much better place without Islam imo.

Same could be said about Christians during the crusade years. Abrahamic scriptures are inherently violent because they were born during war torn era. Have you read Bible and Quran and observed how similar they are? But Christians today have mostly peaceful image, Muslims don't.Now what changed ?

Time.

The difference in years between origin of Christianity and crusade is same as the difference in years between birth of Islam and current jihadi crisis. We need to give Islam time.

An empire to power them.

Crusade were also powered by empires but those fell and nationality took over the concept of religious extremism. In islams case the empire is soudi Arabia and the crisis increased multiple folds after they found oil in their backyard. Soudi needs to fall to end the crisis in Islamic world. So may be UK and US need to stop supporting their ally soudi?

See, I'm not PC and will laugh at any Muslims who with a straight face can tell me Islam is not going through a ideological crisis at the moment globally. lets hope this crisis end sooner.
hold on to your hat you are about to be shot down as a racist bigot
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

I didn't say all Muslims are terrorist. But it does seem like all terrorist are Muslim. But just take all the Muslim women in the world. They have no rights. Forced to wear that stupid black dress is crazy heat. Islam permits there husband to beat them. He can rape them without charge because they are marred. In some places women can't learn to read and write. Tell do you think Islam makes there life better or worst.

You say you did not say all Muslims were terrorist, yet earlier you said, in reply to my statements about them teaching their kids to worship Hitler-incarnate:

Unique wrote: all of them do it. They love the prophet Mohammed so much they kill people that draw cartoons of him. I will ask you the same question in your opinion do you think Islam is doing more harm than good. If people want to pray to a god and it doesn't harm anyone then I don't care what they do. But what Muslim in the world has a better life by being a Muslim. And every day lots of non Muslims die or get hurt because of it. The world would be a much better place without Islam imo.

So you pretty much, without even any goading on my part, admit you think they all do it, and they all kill people for drawing Muhammed(Thus making them terrorists). If its true, then you would be dealing with a lot more violence in Europe outside of the odd terrorist attack or Anjem Choudhary on TV. They clearly don't wouldnt you agree?

The women issue you bring up is a very important fact. Women in many Muslim nations are oppressed and exploited, but this does seem kind of like moving goal posts.  Even more so when guys from YOUR culture right now go to Asia in large numbers as sexpats to sexually exploit Young girls. Why isnt this ever brought up when Europeans start trying to bear the crucifix for Muslim women? Surely you think combating guys from your own culture would be an important task to start immediately?

Its so bad now the Philippine president is having to kill drug addicts just to gain any control back from the British dope peddlers who made a career whoring CHILDREN to other British men looking to get their jollies. Wouldnt it be much more important to focus all the effort on this problem before trying to police how Muslims treat their women?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Not to mention the Britishers have the audacity to go back into Yemen and fueling the current civil war after ruining them for decades. The UK is the second biggest arms exporter in the world, Your country thrives on these wars in the middle east Unique.

So many issues all around the world and every country has it.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum