futbol
DeletedUser#1
iftikhar
42 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Procession of Plight - Page 4 Empty Re: The Procession of Plight

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Theres alot of disgusting shit on those first two pages from futbol and sepi. take your right wing extremist shit outta here

are we gonna act like syrians are these deranged people who can't learn german or integrate into society.. oh wait, arent they humans too?

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Unique wrote:one question I have is this. if this war was in france for argument sake how many countrys in the middle east would take people from Europe. it looks like the middle east are happy to sit back and let Europe deal with this problem.

you reap what you sow
lets not forget where france was in the last century.. oh wait, raping, killing, torturing and abusing amazigh and arabs alike
european colonization wasnt too long ago buddy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Kurbam Bairam today in Moscow (pics old though), still wanna go Sepi?

The Procession of Plight - Page 4 Xw_1012841
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:29 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Theres alot of disgusting shit on those first two pages from futbol and sepi. take your right wing extremist shit outta here

are we gonna act like syrians are these deranged people who can't learn german or integrate into society.. oh wait, arent they humans too?

Right wing crap ? LOOOOOL.

You leftist SJWs really are something else. We think long-term at the potential disasters this could cause. You just wanna score PR points. No point arguing. You probably stood with Ahmed too rofl rofl: rofl ....that fraudster charlatan and his pre-planned hoax.

Some of us don't just see the title of a story and side which whatever side the media wants us to side with...we go deep and dig the cause, and its effects...something elite human beings like Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens do/did. Sorry, but not sorry....Refugees aren't mostly guys from age 20-29 (Sources in Finland testifying it there as well, already been confirmed in Eastern Europe)...this is just about taking advantage of EU tax payer money and part of a massive invasion.

@Grande....I think it's inevitable that a country as massive as Russia will have immigrants, what's re-assuring is that, Russians will NEVER allow them to take over and dictate things to them, the same way spineless nations like Canada and Swedenstan have done so.

@Arq: Can't describe how happy I am to see you back, and after 3 years, I've arrived at your view point. It's amazing how much maturing one takes from age 20 to 24, all the life experiences realized how naive one must have been before. The challenge is ours now, we are allies, and hopefully we can survive this !!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Unique wrote:one question I have is this. if this war was in france for argument sake how many countrys in the middle east would take people from Europe. it looks like the middle east are happy to sit back and let Europe deal with this problem.

you reap what you sow
lets not forget where france was in the last century.. oh wait, raping, killing, torturing and abusing amazigh and arabs alike
european colonization wasnt too long ago buddy
it was a simple question mate. Why are the middle east not doing more to help their Muslim brothers and sisters.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:55 am

@Grande....I think it's inevitable that a country as massive as Russia will have immigrants, what's re-assuring is that, Russians will NEVER allow them to take over and dictate things to them, the same way spineless nations like Canada and Swedenstan have done so.

You do know that Russia has ALWAYS been a country with quite a hefty muslim population right? Those aren't immigrants in the picture grande showed. Those people have been living there for centuries.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:38 am

RealGunner wrote:

You do know that Russia has ALWAYS been a country with quite a hefty muslim population right? Those aren't immigrants in the picture grande showed. Those people have been living there for centuries.

Yes. Because if you dig deeper in lower former-Soviet nations, there are a lot of Muslim roots. Almost 80+% of Kazakhs are muslim for example. The de-religionization of the Soviet regime (One of the few good things they attempted to do), didn't work full effect, but now Russia is a Christian society. It always has been, and it always will be.

The discussion isn't about religion...It's about allowing a minority group spit aside centuries of pride, history and culture, because the country is "too PC" and afraid they might offend those who cross the red lines.

It's not a thread for religion, but I bet you if I ask the religious folks here, why they believe in the religion they believe in (as opposed to other alternatives), most of you lot won't have an answer.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:42 am

RealGunner wrote:

Russia possible has a larger (and indigenous) Muslim population than than the Arabia Peninsula combined. The Grand Mosque of Kazan was built probably 300 years ago. If anything, Central Asian countries can claim to be hosting large Russian migrant community.

Sepi wrote:Yes. Because if you dig deeper in lower former-Soviet nations, there are a lot of Muslim roots. Almost 80+% of Kazakhs are muslim for example. The de-religionization of the Soviet regime (One of the few good things they attempted to do), didn't work full effect, but now Russia is a Christian society. It always has been, and it always will be.
You got to be kidding rofl . Haven't you heard of the Tatars :whistle: ???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:23 am

Actually, the pic I posted is mostly migrants from ex-USSR countries. Native muslims in Russia do not pray on the streets
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:58 am

Let me try and understand Sepi's point of view here

What do you suggest we should do with this refugee crisis Sepi? And to tackle the supposed 'countries losing their identity' problem?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:38 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Theres alot of disgusting shit on those first two pages from futbol and sepi. take your right wing extremist shit outta here

You leftist SJWs really are something else. We think long-term at the potential disasters this could cause. You just wanna score PR points. No point arguing. You probably stood with Ahmed too rofl rofl: rofl ....that fraudster charlatan and his pre-planned hoax.

Some of us don't just see the title of a story and side which whatever side the media wants us to side with...we go deep and dig the cause, and its effects...something elite human beings like Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens do/did. Sorry, but not sorry....Refugees aren't mostly guys from age 20-29 (Sources in Finland testifying it there as well, already been confirmed in Eastern Europe)...this is just about taking advantage of EU tax payer money and part of a massive invasion.

@Arq: Can't describe how happy I am to see you back, and after 3 years, I've arrived at your view point. It's amazing how much maturing one takes from age 20 to 24, all the life experiences realized how naive one must have been before. The challenge is ours now, we are allies, and hopefully we can survive this !!

actually i did. for your info i don't live very far from irving and racism towards muslim populations is a real problem here. nevermind you trivializing a real issue in dallas. and muslims are some of the most successful, productive minorities in the USA, right along with the jews and asians.

So stop belittling us as a people. mentioning darwinism is downright awful. take your backwards shit back to the stone age buddy. this is 2015
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:24 am

It's always the same buzzwords the uninformed right and self-proclaimed guardians of the Occident, sprinkled with conspiracy theories.

Sepi, you can dress it up all you want, what you're really saying is you want those people be left without any help, because they're different, and you somehow perceive them as "less" than your peergroup.

That's bullshit, that's medievil, it's selfish, it's unenlightened and it's spitting in the face of humanism. You're free to hold your beliefs, but don't dress it up.

You're calling for destitute people to be left to their own devices, which will mean death for many of them. In the name of some imaginary pure Europe that never existed, and in the name of Nationalism, which wasn't a thing in most of Europe 150 years ago.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 am

RealGunner wrote:Let me try and understand Sepi's point of view here

What do you suggest we should do with this refugee crisis Sepi? And to tackle the supposed 'countries losing their identity' problem?

Thing is, mate, we are looking at the issue from 2 completely opposite perspectives.

You look at it at a humanitarian way, picturing millions of innocent/helpless people, loads of women and children, seeing this "immigration" as their only choice to stay alive and they are so glad to have been given this chance, they cherish it and are thankful for it. You look at those people being your religion brothers, victim of chess games between the West and Russia in Syria, and hence thinking the West/Europe should take responsibility for the mess that they've caused, and these people are such nice, amazing people they'll integrate beautiful in the said countries, and make contributions and etc. life is Rosy !!

I don't look at it from Refugee POV. I look at it from the host country POV. I look at history. I look at how Islam and Europe have been like fire and water. They've never gotten along. I look at the countries who took refugees from War-ridden Islamic nations BEFORE it was cool (Sweden, etc) and how some natives are suffering as a result. How crime/rape rates has gone up. It's not all about religion of Syrians of course, immigration as a whole in Europe is a bit Sketchy. When I was living in Denmark, everytime a bike went missing, the joke was a Romanian did it. When a tire in Germany is stolen, the Pole is the first suspect. It's a tuggle....It just gets more and more extreme when the new party being from a cultural background 100% different to European nations who've never gotten along with immigrants of their own similar culture, let alone something completely opposite and extreme.

I also hear from people with these migrants there, that majhority are men in their prime age, having left their wives and family behind in Syria. All healthy men, who should in practice be the ones going head to head to improve the situation in their country, I read news from witnesses that they refuse water because it has a red cross sign on it (Crhistianity vs. Islam)...THAT degree. Imainge how bad it'd get when the real struggle of cultures begin. I read about rapes happening in refugee camps in Bavaria, I see them not eating and blocking roads, because they dont like a Assylum status in pesky Greece (for example) and they want GERMANY/SWEDEN/FRANCE. where they get the big bucks !! I don't see them as desprate refugees as you see them. At least evidence begs to differ. Of course there are some who are real, in need refugees...but It alldepends on which side of the reports that cover the event you believe.

If this civil war was happening in Hungary, and 2 millions Hungarians marched out for being homeless...do you think Syria would let them in ? Would the "F***". Hungarians wouldn't go to Syria anyways, because it'd end badly. they'd go to somewhere where they could adapt more easily. where their families/wives/daughters feel comfortably living and growing up. where they respect the host nations' values. Where they are at least familiar with the language....

Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Jordan....some of the absolute richest countries in the world with a lot of space and similar religion culture. If situatio nis untenable for them in Syria, those are the options forthem. but then again, there are no Blonde girls available for 30 Euros in those nations, so it wouldn't appeal to 80% majority of 20-29 year old male refugee/immigrants.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:44 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

actually i did. for your info i don't live very far from irving and racism towards muslim populations is a real problem here. nevermind you trivializing a real issue in dallas. and muslims are some of the most successful, productive minorities in the USA, right along with the jews and asians.

So stop belittling us as a people. mentioning darwinism is downright awful. take your backwards shit back to the stone age buddy. this is 2015

The kid planned it all. It was all planned, for political gain of his father. Wake up and smell thje coffee.

The Procession of Plight - Page 4 CPgzWfxWUAAiq6x

Darwinism is awful ? No, you guys still believing religious crap without using your brains to question its roots/pros/cons/logic of its existence and taking it so seriously is awful.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 am

Natalie Portman wrote:

You have to be the most immature person on this forum.

So now you are going through an extreme right wing f the internet social justice warriors phase. Good for you. Understand that as you have decided to go through this phase, you have also decided to be quite racist and Islamophobic.

You are willing to ignore the amount of innocent people that would die if they were refused entry to Germany and other European countries. This is a humanitarian issue. Hundreds of thousands of people have been given a chance to escape death and lead better lives and that somehow disgusts you. You are willing to let these people, men, women, children, all die just so the European countries can have their national identity? A million people from diffrent cultural and religious background is going to destroy a nation's identity because of the nation's fear of offending them? What do you mean, that Germans will close down all pubs and ban beer? Or do you count seeing women in Hijab on the streets and building of a few more mosques a nation losing it's identity?

Yes I did stand with Ahmed. I did not stand with him because I am a left wing social justice warrior looking to get retweets and likes on Facebook, I stood with him because he was a boy denied basic rights when he was interrogated by the police without any parent or guardian present, something which is illegal and Ahmed's family could still sue for. Obviously seeing news and the face of a dark skinned Muslim boy boiled your blood and you were all quiet about the issue until you saw the news that it was all a pre-planned hoax and his father is a probably a Jihadist from a garbage no source site like 4chan or dangerandplay.com.

Don't try to dress up the fact that you are okay to see millions of people die just because they are Middle Easter, just because they are Muslim. You can dress it up all you want but anyone can see you are perfectly okay with that happening and would shed tears if you see these Muslims engage in their own cultural activities in a Christian European county.

And I have been to Canada this summer. What exactly do you mean they have lost their identity? Is it because they have a lot of migrants? A lot of my family migrated there, they put their kids through school and college and now those kids are now giving job interviews. What did they do to destroy the nation's identity? Just walking on the street belonging to a different religion and having different skin color?

Now go on and call me what you want. A left wing nutjob, a typical Muslim who loves to paint them as always being victimized or whatever BS people usually spew on the internet. I just hope you mature. By the time you are 28, you will go through another phase, maybe you will become a full fledged Neo-Nazi or something better like a Buddhist monk with Dalai Lama as your avatar.

VendettaRed07 wrote:
futbol wrote:

What I don't want is Germany to look more and more like this permanently:

The Procession of Plight - Page 4 Refugees-in-Hungary-2-

If needed, this stabilization process should be accelerated by military forces by cleaning up these regions from all plebs once and for all.

What exactly are you trying to say here? It's a bunch of men, women and children boarding a train. Does this somehow disgust you ?...

Of course it does. Don't you see they are clearly Muslim, wearing their disgusting Hijabs and all that?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:57 am

So Sepi posted 4chan as his source before I even finished writing my post. Just what I expected lol. What political gain is his dad getting from this? President of South Sudan? Senator of Texas?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:03 am

Natalie Portman wrote:

Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Jordan....some of the absolute richest countries in the world with a lot of space and similar religion culture. If situatio nis untenable for them in Syria, those are the options forthem. but then again, there are no Blonde girls available for 30 Euros in those nations, so it wouldn't appeal to 80% majority of 20-29 year old male refugee/immigrants.

What a stupid thing to say, migrants are heading to Europe for multiple reasons. European countries are highly developed, have a good regard for human rights, have stable governance, generous welfare programs and are better places to raise a family.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:15 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

What a stupid thing to say, migrants are heading to Europe for multiple reasons. European countries are highly developed, have a good regard for human rights, have stable governance, generous welfare programs and are better places to raise a family.

I wish it was families. Sorry if I trust actual eye-witnesses of the folks in the city that are experiencing the biggest mass of influx more so than the picture that Buzzfeed or Huffington Post portrays of the situation.

Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Finland....I'm hearing majority are male in their 20s....Also, a true refugee is DESPARATE. He doesn't turn their nose on food/water/help ....something we've seen done a lot in the last month by the current mass.

@M99: Yes, I am immature perhaps. Sorry for not liking the religion that nearly got both my parents executed, got 2 of my mom's cousins killed....got my entire family apart in all over the world, and OPENLY says: "Don't befriend Kaffars. Avoid Kaffars (Anyone who's not a muslim)" IT IS IN QURAN. I've read it. I had to take Arabic courses when I was being schooled in Iran. You aren't talking to an ignorant white American here who can't even spot MIDEast on the map. I've been in the system. Religion that orders killing anyone who criticize it (See Sulman Rushdie, or even more recently a Persian rap singer).

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:25 am

Good, at least you admit it. Now is the time to stop pretending you want to deny refugees a chance to live not because of fear that they will ruin Europe but because you hate their religion and won't give a damn if they die. I am not going to get into a religious debate here and I'm sorry for all the family members you lost. I'm sorry you got exposed to the the extremist culture. But the Islam I got taught mentioned to respect all religions, never to force anyone to convert to it, and never to harm anyone. I also got taught a lot of questionable things which I rejected when i got old enough to think for myself instead of hating the entire religion.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:43 am

There are enough suspicious elements of the clock story to at least be cautious rather than blunder in waving the flags of islamophobia. First school day after 9/11 anniversary, of his own volition (it wasn't a school project) he ripped the insides of a clock out, for some reason put it in a "pencil case" that looked like - in fact, was -a brief case (as in Hollywood movie bomb type briefcase), and timed the alarm to go off during class. In addition to all that his family has some political connections, dad has a dubious record with publicity stunts. Cue for a well oiled media campaign vexing the public about islamophobia, I don't really buy it.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:49 am

M99 wrote:Good, at least you admit it. Now is the time to stop pretending you want to deny refugees a chance to live not because of fear that they will ruin Europe but because you hate their religion and won't give a damn if they die. I am not going to get into a religious debate here and I'm sorry for all the family members you lost. I'm sorry you got exposed to the the extremist culture. But the Islam I got taught mentioned to respect all religions, never to force anyone to convert to it, and never to harm anyone. I also got taught a lot of questionable things which I rejected when i got old enough to think for myself instead of hating the entire religion.

M99, I've made no secrets here that I hate all religions. I hate the concept of religion. "Together, we can find the cure." I tend to be more harsh towards Islam, because it has perosnally damaged me and my family more than others. But all of them are trash IMO.

My grandma goes to Mosque every week. She wears hijab..she is a Muslim. I respect her. We talk on the phone a few times a year. So are a lot of other distant relatives and friends. It's not islamophobia.
Last summer here, I was defending Palestine and Muslim to bits here in midst of abuse when Israel was killing the innocent in Gazza. Because THEY REALLY WERE HELPLESS and target of a great bully with unlimited resources.
It's not about individuals, Older Individuals don't choose which religion to follow. Especially at older ages. When information was limited and everything was more in control. ...Now people have access to a lot of information, books, etc that was impossible many decades ago. Same with Christians....Old Polish catholics are everybit as religiuos about their beliefs as my grandma...but younger generation is a lot more cooled down.

Yes, I want Islam to stay in Mid-East. Where it was born and created. I dont want Europe to be Islamized. I still haven't gotten the fact that Omar attacked the Persian empire, burning libraries, hospitals, raping women with his army forcing the Iranians (who were Zorostrian at the time) to turn into Islam. How the Farsi language was nearly evaporated off the face of earth.
Back to Europe refugee crisis, I don't think either party will benefit, and greatly believe it'll end in a disaster. It has in the past, and it will in the future. That's my prediction...I could end up with an egg on my face in a few years...but I could voice my prediction.

My stance on refugees is based on a few things: 1) Actual observations I heard from those people in Europe 2) Traditional Europe vs. Islam troubles 3) Me not wanting Islam to go dominating Europe (World domination is the ultimate goal of Islam...the Quran I read 15 years ago..the Islam courses I had to take at scoool). It's in the nature. With Imam coming (At least for Shi'aas) and saving the world, ending it as what we know today with everyone being Muslim.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:41 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

The kid planned it all. It was all planned, for political gain of his father. Wake up and smell thje coffee.

The Procession of Plight - Page 4 CPgzWfxWUAAiq6x

Darwinism is awful ? No, you guys still believing religious crap without using your brains to question its roots/pros/cons/logic of its existence and taking it so seriously is awful.

he didnt plan shit. I know the school district and i know friends who go there. using 4chan as your source further proves your idoicy.

and im an athiest if you had to know. but then again, a realist like you would see my algerian flag and automatically assume im muslim.

stop dodging my accusation. even mentionig darwinism suggests to me that you view the syrians and the arabs as some backwards race, incapable of learning german and integrating into society.

statistically in the us, arabic people are by far one of the most successful minorites via income, so i see no reason why they cant do it in europe.

so yep, im offended. you can go back in your cave now.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:43 am

lets not bring up the poor kid again. i literally live a half an hour from irving and this kid did not try to plan shit. also, stop watchig movies. bombs don't have a beep when they go off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 am

What was the kid trying to do with the clock.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:01 am

FennecFox7 wrote:lets not bring up the poor kid again. i literally live a half an hour from irving and this kid did not try to plan shit. also, stop watchig movies. bombs don't have a beep when they go off

Tell you what, if you make a convincing argument, I will stop watching movies Rolling Eyes
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:04 am

It's worth noting the Irving independent school district has called the media reporting of the incident "unbalanced", but have said nothing due to student privacy laws.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: