Mahrez for POTY

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Mahrez for POTY - Page 10 Empty Re: Mahrez for POTY

Post by Myesyats Wed May 05, 2021 10:22 am

I never had an opinion on Mahrez. In the back of my head I knew he was good but he's been actually immense in CL this year.

Many players in this City team were outstanding; Walker, Dias, Stones, Gundogan, KDB, Foden, Ederson and even Zinchenko (so basically the whole team lol) but Mahrez gave them the edge and absolutely molested PSG's left-wing. This City team is just a well-oiled machine, although I do agree with @Firenze that it may be so because other big dogs are worse than in recent years. Still, a great job by Pep who also has more haters than lovers on this board and will ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT undermine any of his success.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mahrez for POTY - Page 10 Empty Re: Mahrez for POTY

Post by FennecFox7 Thu May 06, 2021 6:26 pm

El gunner; some of that hate was warranted. He actually had the same problems for the NT. Was too selfish and didn’t play defense.

Now; his unselfishness and defensive ability are his biggest strength. He runs like Lucas Vasquez out there, but 6 months back that was not Mahrez. He didn’t hustle and put himself about, and he was trying too hard to be the main man in a pep team.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum