Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
M99
LeVersacci
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:39 am

Not sure I'll bother seeing Suicide Squad in theaters, to be honest. Not even that excited for Dawn of Justice either due to the apparent tone, plot, and lack of GL.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by M99 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:47 am

Jared Leto looks amazing as Joker.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:41 am

RedOranje wrote:Not sure I'll bother seeing Suicide Squad in theaters, to be honest. Not even that excited for Dawn of Justice either due to the apparent tone, plot, and lack of GL.

Your loss. It looks like it will be so much fun.

Tom Hardy Proud
Margot Proud
Jared Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:29 am

El Gunner wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Not sure I'll bother seeing Suicide Squad in theaters, to be honest.  Not even that excited for Dawn of Justice either due to the apparent tone, plot, and lack of GL.

Tom Hardy Proud
Margot Proud
Jared Proud

Tom Hardy? Laughing

You mean Jai Courtney?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Wait, but wasn't he supposed to be in this?????!!?? Embarassed

Also swear that guy infront looked like him rofl :facepalm: my bad sorry
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:55 pm

El Gunner wrote:Wait, but wasn't he supposed to be in this?????!!?? Embarassed

Also swear that guy infront looked like him rofl :facepalm: my bad sorry

He dropped out a year ago because of The Revenant.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Oh okay. I'm sure I would've heard that before as well, so maybe I just forgot. But you try to tell me that guy doesn't look much like Hardy Laughing And the jacket he got on also looks Mad Max-esque

Edit: Was Hardy supposed to play the character that the Courtney fella is playing?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:00 pm

El Gunner wrote:Oh okay. I'm sure I would've heard that before as well, so maybe I just forgot. But you try to tell me that guy doesn't look much like Hardy Laughing And the jacket he got on also looks Mad Max-esque

Edit: Was Hardy supposed to play the character that the Courtney fella is playing?

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 13 NZMdM6l
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Nah Hardy was supposed to play Joel Kinamann's character.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Not sure I'll bother seeing Suicide Squad in theaters, to be honest. Not even that excited for Dawn of Justice either due to the apparent tone, plot, and lack of GL.

Tom Hardy Proud
Margot Proud
Jared Proud

You're welcome to your own opinion, I simply don't agree.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Green Lantern is coming in some form in JL at least. At least that's what they were saying last night. I'd guess at the end of part 1. Please let Elba get out of that Thor contract.

Cyborg has huge potential as a compelling character. Can't wait to see how they handle him here. The whole fear of giving in to machines and losing your humanity is incredibly interesting.

Jai Courtney and Margot Robbie stole the trailer for me. Especially Jai. Can't wait for Suicide Squad.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:37 pm

I don't like how the joker looks and acts in that trailer. He looks a lot worse than he did in the teaser few months back.

Will smith looks great though as deadshot. I'll watch it since it looks like a solid popcorn film but not expecting it to be amazing.

Wonder woman movie looks quite good. However 'best fighter in the DC universe' lol. She isn't even better than bruce wayne or oliver queen

Good premises though for the film.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Freeza wrote:Green Lantern is coming in some form in JL at least. At least that's what they were saying last night. I'd guess at the end of part 1. Please let Elba get out of that Thor contract.

Cyborg has huge potential as a compelling character. Can't wait to see how they handle him here. The whole fear of giving in to machines and losing your humanity is incredibly interesting.

Hoping for few easter eggs in BvS for a few of the heroes. GL is difficult because of the past films but i am sure we will see him in JL part 1.

Really looking forward to Shazam the most personally. More than any other solo superhero DC films
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:43 pm

So on purely on expectation and prediction, rank the superhero movies of this year on how good you think they will be.

I'm not as well informed on the plots and basically the whole comic books background of most of these superheroes as some of you, but this is what I'll go with:

Civil War
X-Men: Apocalypse
Suicide Squad
Deadpool/Dawn of Justice (can't decide between these two honestly)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Green Lantern is coming in some form in JL at least. At least that's what they were saying last night. I'd guess at the end of part 1. Please let Elba get out of that Thor contract.

Hoping for few easter eggs in BvS for a few of the heroes. GL is difficult because of the past films but i am sure we will see him in JL part 1.

Really looking forward to Shazam the most personally. More than any other solo superhero DC films

Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash are all in Dawn of Justice. No way they're not. Considering they were cast years ago.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:11 pm

How good they will be?

X-Men: Apocalypse
BvS:Dawn of Justice
CA3: Civil War
Suicide Squad/Deadpool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:13 pm

1. Batman v. Superman
2. Suicide Squad
3. Deadpool
4. Dr Strange
5. X-Men Apocalypse
6. Civil War
7. Gambit if it actually gets made. Highly doubt it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Civil War
X Men
Suicide Squad
Deadpool
BvS
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 pm

you not into dat bvs hype m99?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Freeza wrote:1. Batman v. Superman
2. Suicide Squad
3. Deadpool
4. Dr Strange
5. X-Men Apocalypse
6. Civil War

forgot about Dr strange.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:
2. Suicide Squad
3. Deadpool
4. Dr Strange
5. X-Men Apocalypse
6. Civil War

forgot about Dr strange.

Put it in please. If Gambit happens Laughing They have like 9 month and haven't started filming.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:you not into dat bvs hype m99?

I am really not confident on the movie. Trailer told me most of the plot and I don't think the movie will be that great from what I inferred. The Batman vs Superman fight will be amazing, I really think Ben Affleck will be great but other than that nothing is exciting me that much. I don't rate Snyder and I did not enjoy Man of Steel that much either.

Civil War I think will be the best MCU movie so far.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
2. Suicide Squad
3. Deadpool
4. Dr Strange
5. X-Men Apocalypse
6. Civil War

forgot about Dr strange.

Put it in please. If Gambit happens Laughing They have like 9 month and haven't started filming.

I dont really know what to expect from Dr Strange. I guess its better to rank it after seeing the trailer. Not being a cumberbatch fan doesn't help either Laughing

Dont even know why they are so desperate to make a Gambit film. About 20 more characters in x-men Universe that are more interesting than him.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:24 pm

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you not into dat bvs hype m99?

I am really not confident on the movie. Trailer told me most of the plot and I don't think the movie will be that great from what I inferred. The Batman vs Superman fight will be amazing, I really think Ben Affleck will be great but other than that nothing is exciting me that much. I don't rate Snyder and I did not enjoy Man of Steel that much either.

Civil War I think will be the best MCU movie so far.

Civil war will be great as its being made by CA2 directors. But I am a bit meh over the last avengers film. Since its basically another mini-avengers, i just hope we dont see any of the crap we saw in AOU
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Channing Tatum is a huge star, so I'd think he got the choice of a character to play in a role of his choice.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next