Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
M99
LeVersacci
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by Clutch Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:23 am

Trailer looks nice, but I feel like they showed most of the movie alredy. I hate that. We see Batman and Superman meet each other for the first time, fight, and then squash it all in less than 3 minutes Laughing

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by LeVersacci Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Internet raging over the trailer revealing too much lmao
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:36 pm

It does show a hell of a lot. Still pumped as hell though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:16 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Internet raging over the trailer revealing too much lmao

Well the movie is called Batman vs Superman and the trailer already shows that they'll fight together against someone else later in the movie. Imo that's a big spoiler but then again I don't care in any way about spoilers so maybe that's not even what people hate about it hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:53 pm

So is it so bad that I should rather not watch the trailer?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:11 pm

El Gunner wrote:So is it so bad that I should rather not watch the trailer?

Well it doesn't show anything that I didn't expect to see in the movie. People are just raging too much really.

But stay away in you're able to.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:13 pm

zigra wrote:

Well the movie is called Batman vs Superman and the trailer already shows that they'll fight together against someone else later in the movie. Imo that's a big spoiler but then again I don't care in any way about spoilers so maybe that's not even what people hate about it hmm

Well it was pretty common knowledge that they'd make up in this movie. Not a lot of other ways to do that, than fight a common enemy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Freeza wrote:
zigra wrote:

Well it was pretty common knowledge that they'd make up in this movie. Not a lot of other ways to do that, than fight a common enemy.

Mh ok, didn't know that but I didn't read or watch anything apart from the trailer and the teasers before.
It just seems a bit strange imo. Everyone knowing that Batman vs Superman isn't about Batman vs Superman hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:12 pm

zigra wrote:
Freeza wrote:
zigra wrote:

Mh ok, didn't know that but I didn't read or watch anything apart from the trailer and the teasers before.
It just seems a bit strange imo. Everyone knowing that Batman vs Superman isn't about Batman vs Superman hmm

Well, it's literally in the title of the movie that they'll make up. Also the trailer is still about them.

I think the reveal is due to a lot of casual people being uncertain about why they are fighting at all. So they wanted to show them make up.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Most trailers spoil a significant part of a film tbh, people know this and yet still watch them and still complain lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:30 pm

It's basically common sense that Batman and Superman will set aside their differences and fight the main villain at the end. What did people think lol, they will kill each other?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:59 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/02/black-panther-captain-america-civil-war
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:04 pm

2016 going to be a hell of a year. Deadpool is in like 2 months. Time goes fast as hell
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Also people saying they're wasting Doomsday I don't get.
1. He doesn't seem like an interesting character.
2. Isn't his whole shtick to die and be reborn to adapt to what killed him?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 pm

EG and others. Just watch this. 100x better.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:34 pm

I liked the original better from what I saw tbh. It showed too much. Loved the way they tease Doomsday in that link though. Also liked Lex popping into the conversation more in the original.

Anyways. Can't wait for this movie. They'll probably just re-use the current footage in the next trailers. At least I hope so.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Also it was basically a trailer that followed the synopsis they released months ago
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Freeza wrote:New trailer wednesday

Teaser just released

Shit looks intense. Batman shitting himself Shocked

This is one hell of a teaser, hope they don't show too much in the trailer. Maybe jsut 2x3 bits like this one.

Is it a nightmare? hmm

Cannot unsee Rodgers and Van Gaal ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Freeza wrote:Also people saying they're wasting Doomsday I don't get.

1. I disagree with. Doomsday is an iconic villain. You can't get interested in him by just looking him up at wikipedia. From the trailer it looks like they are using Bizzaro's powers and origins and giving him Doomsday's look. I am not sure how I feel about this. They could have used the original Doomsday for Justice League part 1. We'll see how this turns out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:28 pm

M99 wrote:

1. I disagree with. Doomsday is an iconic villain. You can't get interested in him by just looking him up at wikipedia. From the trailer it looks like they are using Bizzaro's powers and origins and giving him Doomsday's look. I am not sure how I feel about this. They could have used the original Doomsday for Justice League part 1. We'll see how this turns out.

You could explain why he's interesting? Calling him iconic because he killed Superman for a couple of months is hardly interesting.

Also Darkseid is going to be The Justice League Villain. If I had to venture a guess. Doomsday will reappear stronger than in this one possibly, which is why they need more help? I could be wrong though.

I don't mind them mixing some villains to make them fit a story at all. If it happened in a comic book, no one would really be that bothered.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:37 pm

DC got some goat villains. Doomsday, Darkseid, Braniac & Vandal Savage just to name a few.

Hope Doomsday delivers in this movie.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:

You could explain why he's interesting? Calling him iconic because he killed Superman for a couple of months is hardly interesting.

Also Darkseid is going to be The Justice League Villain. If I had to venture a guess. Doomsday will reappear stronger than in this one possibly, which is why they need more help? I could be wrong though.

I don't mind them mixing some villains to make them fit a story at all. If it happened in a comic book, no one would really be that bothered.

What makes him interesting is his backstory and the fact that he was built up as a beastly force of nature. This is a guy that *bleep* Darkseid fleed from, killed a Green Lantern, defeated the Justice League in minutes, and killed Superman. These did make him iconic, just like Bane became iconic the moment he paralyzed Batman.

His backstory is what made him interesting and even tragic. Giving him Bizzaro's origin (looks like a Frankenstein Zod) and from what it looks like, introduced in the third act like Venom in SM3 and most likely defeated by the big 3 (maybe Aquaman will help too) strips him of the two things that made him so interesting and memorable in the comics. Disappointing considering the strong source material regarding him.

They should save Darkseid for JL 2 imo. And lol you are just wrong on no one would care if it happened in a comic book. If you think comic book fans get pissed at controversial changes in movie then just look up how they react to changes in comics Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:02 pm

I didn't hear much with Jane Foster becoming Thor though, which pissed me off given how I loved the real Source material as a kid. Which doesn't make any sense. It's like making Jesus, or Zeus a woman. Doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm not enough into the community, my bad.

But still, regarding Doomsday. I really can't see how he can be interesting on his own. He seems just like an overall weapon. This is only his first form we've seen, I assume. I'd guess they've got some more in store for him. Possibly Darkseid using him as a weapon?

Also, seems like they created a new origin for Doomsday in order to actually fit him in. I can't see his original origin featuring in a movie like this. Would be too random.

EDIT: I really feel like he's the perfect villain to bring along like this and be taken out to form the Justice League. I can't see who else it would've been. Lex in a power suit would be too easy to defeat. They needed to form the League fighting a strong villain. Darkseid is obviously endgame. Doomsday usually is killed to return immune to what killed him before. Fits perfectly to this story imo. At least if he really does return at some point, else I agree it's a somewhat waste.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Can't get over dat Batsuit doe Laughing
Looks like Affleck will steal the show doe
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Batsuit looks absolutely stunning. Best one by far.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Freeza wrote:Batsuit looks absolutely stunning. Best one by far.

Dat shit cray.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next