chad4401
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
44 posters

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

Preseason discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Preseason discussion

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:28 am

It's one thing to start Bale, which i can understand for 100 mil... but to play him as the focal point and the creative general of the team??? Laughing In essence, we're putting Bale into a role where he touches the most balls on the team LaughingLaughing

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:10 pm

well, not necessarily, we just want him to be more comfortable and more involved overall. We can still channel our game through James or Isco when they are there, and Modric (kovacic hopefully soon) when he is playing. at the end of the day, we are building a counter machine, not a ball dominant side.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Bale should play where he does less harm tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Bale should play where he does less harm tbh

In another team?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:09 pm

lol good one

I think we all know by now that Benitez has at least 1/3 of the team sheet made for him before signing and out of that 1/3 he has pressure to get the best out of Bale and Bale through his agent has said that he is most comfortable at CAM so that's where he will play screw the team, Benz, James or Isco as long as he is comfortable the rest will have to adapt

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:19 pm

bale playing through the middle is just to give him a better shots at goal, its obvious tbh he clearly ain't creative or technical to play through the middle ahead of several players, so another season of getting bale and cr their goals, then focusing on titles after, yup tough season ahead.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Cristiano actually contributes to the team.

He has been Madrids best player consistently since he arrived. Undoubtedly.

You cannot compare bale with Ronaldo. Ronaldo has earned his place and price tag. I can accept a few poor games from him.

bale on the other hand has continued to annoy and frustrate each game. More so, the special treatment he gets and his glorification in the English media makes the hate and disgust grow unabatedly.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't compare anyone in the usual starting 11 to Bale far less for Cristiano. Honestly take no pleasure in being negative to a current Madrid player but he really is a frustrating footballer.

No idea why Freeza likes him...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:31 pm

I feel for Cristiano tbh. Playing with a DM converted to CF for 6 years must be tough.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:54 pm

cr does nothing other than score fact.

he is very wasteful with the ball fact.

players in better scoring positions gets denied, for him to kick the ball into row z fact.

his play making outside the obvious side passes and crosses is garbage fact.

he averaged more than a goal a game, and still looks lost in most big matches begging for pens and tap ins fact.

cheers to stat padding fodders that what really counts Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:07 pm

oh-oh, this is about to get heated lol
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I feel for Cristiano tbh. Playing with a DM converted to CF for 6 years must be tough.

Agreed.

The whole team has had to carry a DM playing CF now we have to accommodate Bale as well. Two mediocre players in the starting line-up...... both only starting because Flo likes them. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:35 pm

chad4401 wrote:cr does nothing other than score fact.

he is very wasteful with the ball fact.

players in better scoring positions gets denied, for him to kick the ball into row z fact.

his play making outside the obvious side passes and crosses is garbage fact.

he averaged more than a goal a game, and still looks lost in most big matches begging for pens and tap ins fact.

cheers to stat padding fodders that what really counts Proud.

Is he better than Benzema ? It must be great to attack a player who carried this team on his shoulders in the last 6 years while spunking all over Benzema as he performs dat amazing link-up play once a decade. I can count on fingers the times he stepped up when we needed him. If anyone is dependant on the others is the Frenchman. Please tell me one time he stepped up when France NT needed him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 am

rofl i watch 90% of cr games in madrid, outside of scoring he does bleep all that is a fact, carrying? cr fanboys love pretending scoring hattrick after hattrick against shit is the stuff of legends, why can't he score some of those hattricks when the team is really in trouble? can't even manage to look decent without pen.

cr flopped with higuain against lyon bruh, and couldn't get us pass the r16 on his own gtfo, cr is the king of scoring meaningless goals and watch the media spin it so fanboys like you can brag, those are the facts pleb, when has cr ever dominated barca like benzema has? let me tell you never.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:43 am

chad4401 wrote:rofl i watch 90% of cr games in madrid, outside of scoring he does bleep all that is a fact, carrying? cr fanboys love pretending scoring hattrick after hattrick against shit is the stuff of legends, why can't he score some of those hattricks when the team is really in trouble? can't even manage to look decent without pen.

cr flopped with higuain against lyon bruh, and couldn't get us pass the r16 on his own gtfo, cr is the king of scoring meaningless goals and watch the media spin it so fanboys like you can brag, those are the facts pleb, when has cr ever dominated barca like benzema has? let me tell you never.

Benzema dominated Barca ? I must have missed that because what comes to my mind is CR having the best scoring streak in the history of Clasicos scoring in 6 games in a row.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:48 am

rofl see what i mean scoring streak=dominating, but when people actually watch the games,cr is usually one of the worst players in the clasico's that is again a fact.

anyone deny that is a liar, as i said half of you can't tell a good game from a bad one without a goal or assist as a marker, benzema>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cr against barca how can you even fight this :facepalm:.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:53 am

It's funny that you attack Cristiano for scoring goals while spunking all over Benzema for turning up 3 seasons out of 6 when everybody was in the form of their lives. Please tell me just one time he stepped up for the France NT.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 am

izzy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:I feel for Cristiano tbh. Playing with a DM converted to CF for 6 years must be tough.

Agreed.

The whole team has had to carry a DM playing CF now we have to accommodate Bale as well. Two mediocre players in the starting line-up...... both only starting because Flo likes them. :facepalm:

180 mins of pens in the semis... what super scoring goat rofl, too bad the dm looked better after coming back from injury and playing 60 mins rofl.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:58 am

Chad, please tell me one thing. Who has been better for Real Madrid in the last 6 years : Cristiano Ronaldo or Karim Benzema ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:01 am

Valkyrja wrote:It's funny that you attack Cristiano for scoring goals while spunking all over Benzema for turning up 3 seasons out of 6 when everybody was in the form of their lives. Please tell me just one time he stepped up for the France NT.

benz wc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cr wc, so drop it.

benzema showed up a lot more than 3 seasons, especially those tricky games, where cr chooses to looking for a pen for 90mins, while gifting the ball back to the opposition as he tries to play make/link up, you like clasico's?

im not blasting cr for scoring, im blasting him for being garbage otherwise, im not a sheep i don't feel obligated to praise cr for scoring, when he demands to take 90% of the shots with nothing to show for it.

he declined as a player that the fact, i have noticed you all for a while all of trying to tip toe around these facts, just wanking about goals on shit teams, skip over how shit he is overall to force the blame on benz in the first place, delusional the lot of you.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 am

Valkyrja wrote:Chad, please tell me one thing. Who has been better for Real Madrid in the last 6 years : Cristiano Ronaldo or Karim Benzema ?

what with you clowns and this stupid question, again all your doing is dodging the facts im stating, your poor mans nick impression is getting boring, cause cr still plays like shit otherwise from scoring that is a fact.

cr vs gala is how he plays 70% of the season, shit on the ball, does nothing other than scoring, tell me im wrong.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:06 am

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Chad, please tell me one thing. Who has been better for Real Madrid in the last 6 years : Cristiano Ronaldo or Karim Benzema ?

what with you clowns and this stupid question, again all your doing is dodging the facts im stating, your poor mans nick impression is getting boring, cause cr still plays like shit otherwise from scoring that is a fact.

cr vs gala is how he plays 70% of the season, shit on the ball, does nothing other than scoring, tell me im wrong.

no answer ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:11 am

I believe that Di Maria's last league El Clasico is the closest thing, when it comes to describing a Real Madrid player in recent memory who "dominated" Barcelona. Benzema may have capitalized on the flurry of chances that he created, but he was the one who single-handedly caused Barcelona all kinds of trouble over 90 minutes - not Benzema, Not C. Ronaldo.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:12 am

talking like you countered any of my facts/ questions, why does the ultimate goal scorer ever, who the gets most touches and shots every season, is blameless when he is the one who demands the team feeds him tap ins?

as i said i don't feel obligated to suck off the ego for the sake off it, when he can't make a pass right in front him without turning it over Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 am

Thimmy wrote:I believe that Di Maria's last league El Clasico is the closest thing, when it comes to describing a Real Madrid player in recent memory who "dominated" Barcelona. Benzema may have capitalized on the flurry of chances that he created, but he was the one who single-handedly caused Barcelona all kinds of trouble over 90 minutes - not Benzema, Not C. Ronaldo.

benzema has dominated barca, when has any barca player legitimately stopped benzema from playing his game? he scores, assists and overall is usually one of the best players when the match is over.

posters are more interested denying him cause he can't have anything over cr, but its a fact barca can't stop him from doing what he wants during games, they just hope to contain him as much as possible this a fact.

cr has pocket by alves,puyol and pique on plenty of occasions facts.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:21 am

chad4401 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I believe that Di Maria's last league El Clasico is the closest thing, when it comes to describing a Real Madrid player in recent memory who "dominated" Barcelona. Benzema may have capitalized on the flurry of chances that he created, but he was the one who single-handedly caused Barcelona all kinds of trouble over 90 minutes - not Benzema, Not C. Ronaldo.

benzema has dominated barca, when has any barca player legitimately stopped benzema from playing his game? he scores, assists and overall is usually one of the best players when the match is over.

posters are more interested denying him cause he can't have anything over cr, but its a fact barca can't stop him from doing what he wants during games, they just hope to contain him as much as possible this a fact.

cr has pocket by alves,puyol and pique on plenty of occasions facts.

when Benz was on the bench
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next