Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:26 pm

p.s we can try a move for Nasri now that City got De Bruyne

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:32 pm

juvealbanian wrote:p.s we can try a move for Nasri now that City got De Bruyne

He's got quality, is still relatively young, can play in a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2, retired from the NT which means more time with us, but most importantly, he can for cheap.

Beppe's signature move.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSDO2G_8_rrDp6bW3XMe2kdMyC4xeYajCaHG1EPwtY_BuK3M4w

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:51 pm

Similar situation as Tevez, they got Silva, KDB and Sterling ahead of him and they may be interested to free some wages after all these expenses this summer.
He's a great player if he gets back on form.I would be happy for this move considering theres only few hous left.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Hernanes is an option for Marrota too... FTS
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Hernanes is a bit static I think. Either way Hernanes or Nasri > nothing.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Lemina isn't juve quality... Why did we get him? Neither is hernanes...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Pereyra wasn't Juve quality either but look at him now.Lemina might turn out great or shit, either way we have to give him time.

About Hernanes or Nasri, at the point we've come, we'll go for the short term solution I guess. By the way, I prefer Nasri 10 times over Hernanes.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:21 pm

Hernanes to Juventus confirmed........
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:58 pm

salmano9 wrote:Lemina isn't juve quality... Why did we get him? Neither is hernanes...

And you haven't seen him play I BET.

:facepalm: why do I even bother posting in this section is beyond me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:01 pm

Andrew_p wrote:What we payed for Dybala proves that we do overpay. The management has to be convinced that the player worths it though.

If you are referring to Draxler, it seems that we didn't want him that bad or else we would have acted earlier, Alex Sandro style, when our first offer was rejected.

I'm refering to Draxler yes.

This is not about my personal opinion, i.e. I'm not telling you you should've bought him or anything.

I'm just wondering, he was your target so you must rate him.
You were willing to pay, according to reports, something like 25m €.
Before Wolfsburg sold de Bruyne and got showered with crazy PL money, I'd say you would have gotten him for 30m €.

So I wonder, how do you arrive at a point where you say, he's what we need for 25m, but he's not what we need for 30m.
Assuming that those 5m do not make some real significant differences for your club's finances.
Somehow doesn't make sense to me.

You know what I mean?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:02 pm

@Devi. Its true, he hasnt seen him play, but after two consecutive loses, an underperforming midfield a lack of experience and many injuries and Juventus responds by loaning 21yo Lemina? Not only that but is he even ready for this team? For Serie A? For Juve? By the time he is "ready" (aligned with the tactics of the league and team), the injured players will be back.
Horrendous mercato from Juve.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm

@Hans, not only that but they has ALL THE SUMMER to identify, pursue and buy the awaited AM that has long been needed. And now Juve is gonna tell me that Hernanes was their long-term objective? A player they could have bought for the same 14m the 1st of July? #OhLord.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:05 pm

djfawnz wrote:@Devi. Its true, he hasnt seen him play, but after two consecutive loses, an underperforming midfield a lack of experience and many injuries and Juventus responds by loaning 21yo Lemina? Not only that but is he even ready for this team? For Serie A? For Juve? By the time he is "ready" (aligned with the tactics of the league and team), the injured players will be back.
Horrendous mercato from Juve.

Lemina has been our target even before the season begun :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:09 pm

djfawnz wrote:@Hans, not only that but they has ALL THE SUMMER to identify, pursue and buy the awaited AM that has long been needed. And now Juve is gonna tell me that Hernanes was their long-term objective? A player they could have bought for the same 14m the 1st of July? #OhLord.....

Don't think it's that easy.
So what if you could've bought Hernanes earlier, no shame in trying more ambitious targets first.

So maybe the story goes, Isco, Oscar, Götze not available (the latter a particularly close call where speculating might've made sense), Eriksen not available at an in any way acceptable price.

Draxler deemed too expensive.

The last part is the tricky one imo, for reasons explained above.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Exactly my point, this is a player for the future, not to make an immediate impact. A few months ago people were proclaiming how Sturaro was enough for Juve when I always had my doubts. 2 consecutive loses and this is the POS they buy? They sell vidal and coman to Bayern and they couldnt try to make a deal for Gotze? We desperately need grit, steel and experience in our midfield and our available MFs are not cutting it, yet they respond by getting Lemina, which was not even a solution to our problem.

Lets put it this way, who has been our most in-form, on top of his game transfer we have done this season? Mandzukic? #OhLord......

They made a loan deal for Lemina yet they couldnt have gone for Lucas Leiva, a player that fits Marotta's philosophy....smfh
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Götze does not want to leave at this point.

If he wanted to, you could have had your deal.

Rummenigge made that clear -there was a HUGE difference in the way he spoke about Müller ("no money in the world can make us sell him") and Götze ("he wants to succeed with us and we appreciate it, and wish him luck (lol) - he's not leaving unless he expresses a wish to do so")
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:15 pm

djfawnz wrote:Exactly my point, this is a player for the future, not to make an immediate impact. A few months ago people were proclaiming how Sturaro was enough for Juve when I always had my doubts. 2 consecutive loses and this is the POS they buy? They sell vidal and coman to Bayern and they couldnt try to make a deal for Gotze? We desperately need grit, steel and experience in our midfield and our available MFs are not cutting it, yet they respond by getting Lemina, which was not even a solution to our problem.

Lets put it this way, who has been our most in-form, on top of his game transfer we have done this season? Mandzukic? #OhLord......

They made a loan deal for Lemina yet they couldnt have gone for Lucas Leiva, a player that fits Marotta's philosophy....smfh

How do I explain to you that Goetze refused us !? He asked us to wait for 20 ffs and said NO he wants to stay in BM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Götze does not want to leave at this point.

If he wanted to, you could have had your deal.

Rummenigge made that clear -there was a HUGE difference in the way he spoke about Müller ("no money in the world can make us sell him") and Götze ("he wants to succeed with us and we appreciate it, and wish him luck (lol) - he's not leaving unless he expresses a wish to do so")

Don't bother Hans, just don't. Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm

@Hans, it is not the same when u go to a club and try to pick up girls who are way over ur league and then at the end of the night you pickup a "5" than if u go to a club and say u know what, imma look for my "5" and u leAve with your 5/10 rated girl. Which situation would u feel u were a success? The one that u lowered ur standard or the one that u set out to look and got it?

How is it that they had all the time to negotiate for Draxler only for the last day settling for Hernanes. A player who is not in his best form and will need a few weeks to gel with the team (hence the reason to get players in the beggining of summer)

And dont get me wrong, the posters who knows me know that i've always loved hernanes and wanted him at Juve, but wishing for a Sirloin steak and ending with a Mcdonalds shows the incompetence of Juve's transfer dealings.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:20 pm

How would u guys even know how that went down? You are making ur own assumptions in the same way im making my own assumptions but the only way to know who said no, who said yes, who we were really after or how much we offered for players are Juve. Thats why we are here sitting at home posting our opinions.

Also, Gotze himself said in a video interview hinting about a possible transfer so....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm

Just want to point out real quick that while I understand the frustration about the Draxler thing, and also stated why I thought it's puzzling, PERSONALLY I'm not at all convinced Draxler is a high quality steak compared to the Big Mac guy you got.

Draxler is nowhere near a guaranteed top player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Again, Hans, it is not that we lost this WC player, it is just the way that Juve have done their dealings this summer. On the back of one of the most succesful campaign in the last few years, we failed to properly substitute our leaving players and increase the quality of the team. This can be seen when Juve had to play their 3-5-2 in the last two games because 2 of their midfield players are injured.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm

djfawnz wrote:
Also, Gotze himself said in a video interview hinting about a possible transfer so....

Don't know which video you're referring to, but I did say Götze seemed like a close call to me.
That's why I don't think it could be known beforehand pursuing him would be futile.
I guess he thought about it and then decided to stay. That's how it seems. It also seems to me that our board wouldn't have been in tears and depression had he decided he wanted to leave.

If you want to read that as a 'failure' of your club to convince him to join, ok. But as a German NT player, Bayern is an attractive place to be even if you're not a certified starter, pretty sure he likes it in München and also he's on really high wages. It's not that easy to convince Götze why it would be better for him to leave. Shaqiri wasn't the best example either.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

That was directed to Devi, Gotze was interviewed and he gave a hint of a possible transfer. It is around here but too lazy to look for it. We had good amount of money to spend wisely and personally I dont think it was spent in an optimum manner.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Hernanes is the player we were waiting for... 11m wasted.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:50 pm

djfawnz wrote:That was directed to Devi, Gotze was interviewed and he gave a hint of a possible transfer. It is around here but too lazy to look for it. We had good amount of money to spend wisely and personally I dont think it was spent in an optimum manner.

Smiling when someone mentions Juve and saying that they are great club who played CL final is a hint?!

Maortta quick sign messi and ronaldo they gave us hints
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next