Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yup I agree

I am speaking 1 and a half year that Pogba is inconsistent. I wish that Pogba asked for the move that Vidal did and we've kept Vidal.... but ...

To be honest, I've only seen Pogba have dominating displays in a few scenarios:
1) Juventus was already winning
2) it was against weaker opposition

I'm not going to criticize and throw everything at Pogba because he is a quality player but he's wearing the #10 shirt. Pirlo and Vidal have left. Even Tevez left. Now is supposed to be his time.... hard to blame him when Padoin is next to him though Proud

I feel Montolivo will come and to be honest I feel it would be a smart move just to gain some composure in the midfield from an experienced Italian player... not that I am a fan

call me crazy but I would go after Diego Ribas Smile

You're crazy

Felipe Melo instead

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I had a dream, a dream where we would stick to the 4-3-1-2 that brought us and Allegri so much success. By strengthening and buying a TQ to improve the team. And not sell the only midfielder Allegri trusted to play in that role, then spend 38 million Euros on Zaza and Mandzukic our 15th and 3rd choice striker respectively, and still fail to buy a single TQ

How the flying fuking fuk are we fairly close to the year 2016 and still relying on the 3-5-2 (It's actually a 5-3-2 with no creative midfielders and 2 40 year old wing backs) when we found out in 2012 that it had so many flaws.

The funny thing is that he admitted we were close to Draxler after the game, while Marotta said we never made an offer Laughing

Give the man the players he asks for ffs. Go for Lavezzi !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:56 pm

It's ridiculous.

Dybala and Alex Sandro, great signings.

Khedira, worth a gamble.

But then you take in to account the players who've left, and it's a joke.

How hard is it to buy any CAM. Literally any CAM who is not absolutely shit would've improved our side and allowed us to stick to our primary formation.

Now we're back to playing with a system that other teams figured out years ago. Only we have 3 less difference makers who could win us games regardless of what the opposition done to kill us.

I swear to god I could take over Chievo and drill in to them the blue print to majorly mess up our current 3-5-2.

Press the back 3, stay narrow and compact. Let our 'wing backs' do what the fuk they want  and follow Dybala when he drops deep to try and link up play and help our garbage midfield.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:58 pm

I have no idea bro, it has to be hard thou. Just get that guy from shakhtar donetsk rotate him with pereyra.

Get Hernanes on loan for rotation at CM and be done.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 am

Dybala-Morata-Cuadrado
Pogbito-Marchisio-Pereyra
Sandro-Chiello-Bonucci-Licht
San Gigi

Or

Morata
Dybala-XX-Cuadrado
Pogba-Marchisio
Sandro-Chiello-Bonucci-Lichsteiner
Buffon

I feel this would be better than the 3-5-2
Main reason against the 3-5-2, it's a 5-3-2, not a 3-5-2. We are ALWAYS down an attacker
The *bleep* do we need 3 central defenders and 2 wide defenders

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:05 am

3 Central defenders

2 old full backs who are useless in the final 3rd, and our midfield which is honestly one of the least creative midfields you'll ever see at the top level

You can't EVER play with a team like that and expect to create chances.

I look at your typical top team and see 3-4 players who can make a difference in the final 3rd and create something out of nothing

I look at our squad in a 3-5-2 and I see Dybala possibly and maybe Pogba once every 10 games. It's a creative black hole.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:07 am

or

------------Gigi---------
--Licht--Chiellini--Bonucci--Sandro--
------Pogba---Marchi---Khedira--
------------Dybala---Pereyra
-------------Morata-----

or

------------Gigi---------
--Licht--Chiellini--Bonucci--Sandro--
------Pogba--------Marchi-----
-------Cuadrado----Dybala---Pereyra
-------------Morata-----
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:08 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:3 Central defenders

2 old full backs who are useless in the final 3rd, and our midfield which is honestly one of the least creative midfields you'll ever see at the top level

You can't EVER play with a team like that and expect to create chances.

I look at your typical top team and see 3-4 players who can make a difference in the final 3rd and create something out of nothing

I look at our squad in a 3-5-2 and I see Dybala possibly and maybe Pogba once every 10 games. It's a creative black hole.

From an attacking sense, it's like always playing a man down. Playing with a red card Laughing
In some situations, it works
Why did it work the past three seasons? Central midfield was our deepest position and it was not even close and Tevez was a monster for 2 of those seasons

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:10 am

Is anybody else terrified at the fact that our most creative player is a young kid striker, and after that it's Pogba who in terms of making plays is nothing special.

I look at teams we were on par with last season, and I see players who can't even get off of the bench that would embarrass our most creative players with their incisive passing, crossing and vision.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Is anybody else terrified at the fact that our most creative player is a young kid striker, and after that it's Pogba who in terms of making plays is nothing special.

I look at teams we were on par with last season, and I see players who can't even get off of the bench that would embarrass our most creative players with their incisive passing, crossing and vision.

Pereyra must play more, I know you all don't rate him but so far he changes the games and proves he deserves a shot as a b2b at least in Vidals position. He is so lethal in counter attacks, plus those passes in spaces he makes are amazing.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:19 am

No need to convince me, I'd never play Padoin in midfield ever. Pereyra and Sturaro should have played b2b with Pogba in the holding role. Pogba at least can defend and has played their before.

In fact, i'd flat out change formation to avoid having Padoin at the heart of Juve.

We basically have no great chance creators. Teams who we should be competing with have several. It's really that simple.

How do we get such a player? We spend 40-60M on one instead of spending 40M on 2 bench strikers. who could've easily been replaced with the likes of Matri instead.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:00 am

And to add to our misery, we go into 15 days of international break after 2 consecutive loses and we play Chievo at home after that.

Allegri won't be able to improve a single thing with all the players being away.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 am

Andrew_p wrote:And to add to our misery, we go into 15 days of international break after 2 consecutive loses and we play Chievo at home after that.

Allegri won't be able to improve a single thing with all the players being away.

I bet you we win, brother

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:15 am

Luca wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:And to add to our misery, we go into 15 days of international break after 2 consecutive loses and we play Chievo at home after that.

I bet you we win, brother
I really hope we start steamrolling everything again after the break.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Meh, I don't really blame Marotta for much of this.
It's just the circumstances of the squad.
Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez where the spine of the team that made the 3-5-2 a strong formation. Without all three, Marchisio hurt, Pogba leaving a lot to be desired and no one striker can replace Tevez... it leads to the conclusion that this formation should not be used anymore.

Maybe I am alone with this opinion. However, if we wanted to play a 3-5-2, why didn't we bring in players who characteristically fit the 3-5-2? Why didn't we spend on central midfielders with two of our best ones leaving? It leaves a lot of questions

The only reason I wanted Draxler is because his move would symbolize a lack of 3-5-2. Losing to Roma away is ok, really it is. It happens... losing at home to Udinese in not excusable.

I think there is quality within this squad, its up to Allegri to find the right mix and style of play to unleash them.

I see a strong and fast team with runners like Dybala, Pereyra, Cuadrado, Sandro, etc.
At this point its almost too late to add a player and expect him to make an impact

I am with you on this, really I am.

I am speaking about the AM not about the rest. If there's no quality option don't sign one. I would like Heranes as back up but not the star AM he promised.

He did great job this summer thou Dybala - Mandzu- Sandro- Cuadrado si the best that non oil club can do tbh

Very good signings indeed.. All relatively young too, which is fantastic
I don't blame him for any of the departures either.

Coman wanted to leave and was good business
Vidal wanted to leave and it marked the end of that group's cycle
Tevez was impossible
Pirlo knew if he didn't leave, he would eventually play a lesser role and/or leave- my god has he been missed Crying or Very sad

We lack a lot of creativity in the midfield

Pogba has been absent this season

I lol so hard whenever I read ppl buying that story, Coman whose agent came out just this month to talk about how they had an offer from Bayern and Juve and the boy rejected it plus loan offers suddenly wanted to leave, I mean you guys really buy everything Marotta/Allegri says? Funny how they both contradicted on the Draxler story. This is how I see it, we thought we were gonna get Draxler after waiting so long when we could have closed it these past 2 weeks instead of waiting for Wolfsburg to sell KDB, shipped Coman off to Bayern cos he can't "apparently" play as a TQ, got trolled by Schalke and now we are making stories to cover up for our mistakes... selling Vidal that quickly when we could have pulled a Schalke, made all and wide know he is on the market and get the best possible deal fo whoever wanted to offer the best offer would have been the wise way, perhaps if Bayern saw that interest was damn high, I can bet my testicles they'd offer Goetze to us in a part exchange if they truly needed him, but instead, we have whored ourselves to Bayern all summer long. Making them add Coman was more hilarious than it should have been. But of course we'll sign Hernanes and all shall be expected to lick Beppe's boots and never critique Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I am with you on this, really I am.

I am speaking about the AM not about the rest. If there's no quality option don't sign one. I would like Heranes as back up but not the star AM he promised.

He did great job this summer thou Dybala - Mandzu- Sandro- Cuadrado si the best that non oil club can do tbh

Tevez was impossible
Pirlo knew if he didn't leave, he would eventually play a lesser role and/or leave- my god has he been missed Crying or Very sad

I lol so hard whenever I read ppl buying that story, Coman whose agent came out just this month to talk about how they had an offer from Bayern and Juve and the boy rejected it plus loan offers suddenly wanted to leave, I mean you guys really buy everything Marotta/Allegri says? Funny how they both contradicted on the Draxler story. This is how I see it, we thought we were gonna get Draxler after waiting so long when we could have closed it these past 2 weeks instead of waiting for Wolfsburg to sell KDB, shipped Coman off to Bayern cos he can't "apparently" play as a TQ, got trolled by Schalke and now we are making stories to cover up for our mistakes... selling Vidal that quickly when we could have pulled a Schalke, made all and wide know he is on the market and get the best possible deal fo whoever wanted to offer the best offer would have been the wise way, perhaps if Bayern saw that interest was damn high, I can bet my testicles they'd offer Goetze to us in a part exchange if they truly needed him, but instead, we have whored ourselves to Bayern all summer long. Making them add Coman was more hilarious than it should have been. But of course we'll sign Hernanes and all shall be expected to lick Beppe's boots and never critique Proud

Meh... I could really care less whether Coman wanted to leave, was sold, didn't fit Allegri's plans or didn't like Pogba's barber in Torino. The fact of the matter is, he has left. He didn't exactly leave a huge hole at Juventus to be filled.

And I liked Coman but to me, it was nothing gained or lost by this move. He was not a starter, he was brought in for free. I hope he develops well at Bayern and they utilize him better than Juventus did.

I did think the move would lead to the Draxler move but I guess I was trolled too Proud

As for Vidal, pretty sure he wanted Bayern and Bayern wanted him... that Juventus doesn't deal in this bidding war business is fine. Vidal deserved the club of his choice, he bled for Juventus for several seasons being a key figure always

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 am

Luca wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Luca wrote:

Tevez was impossible

Meh... I could really care less whether Coman wanted to leave, was sold, didn't fit Allegri's plans or didn't like Pogba's barber in Torino. The fact of the matter is, he has left. He didn't exactly leave a huge hole at Juventus to be filled.

And I liked Coman but to me, it was nothing gained or lost by this move. He was not a starter, he was brought in for free. I hope he develops well at Bayern and they utilize him better than Juventus did.

I did think the move would lead to the Draxler move but I guess I was trolled too Proud

As for Vidal, pretty sure he wanted Bayern and Bayern wanted him... that Juventus doesn't deal in this bidding war business is fine. Vidal deserved the club of his choice, he bled for Juventus for several seasons being a key figure always

but business is business and when it comes to selling, why should we care whether he bled or not, if he wanted Bayern and they wanted him, they should either meet our terms or we sell to the highest bidder like every rational club with their own interests at heart would have done, Schalke looking at the financial side are letting the face of their club join a direct rival over a foreign club because at the end of it it should be a f**k all mentality, Bayern know we are soft and are happy to ride us good. Look how they treated us when it came to Goetze, that should have been good enough reason to let Coman walk to Swansea or a midtable epl side who am sure would have paid the same price instead of opening our arms to those German clowns TWICE.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:05 am

Juventus has eno
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Luca wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

but business is business and when it comes to selling, why should we care whether he bled or not, if he wanted Bayern and they wanted him, they should either meet our terms or we sell to the highest bidder like every rational club with their own interests at heart would have done, Schalke looking at the financial side are letting the face of their club join a direct rival over a foreign club because at the end of it it should be a f**k all mentality, Bayern know we are soft and are happy to ride us good. Look how they treated us when it came to Goetze, that should have been good enough reason to let Coman walk to Swansea or a midtable epl side who am sure would have paid the same price instead of opening our arms to those German clowns TWICE.
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Luca wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Juventus has enough trouble buying players, you want to add to the stress by putting them into positions where selling players is a bigger priority?

Could they have gotten more for Vidal? Quite possibly
Not sure we can say the same about Coman, at least not for 2 years when we see what happens... could have gotten more up front though

I don't think either moments are defining in all honesty, but I get your point

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:41 am

It's the last day of mercato thank god.Today when Montolivo has a value of 25mln.

We should have aimed for a creative CM if we weren't able to reach a top AM.
Marotta likes to make the deals look like difficult but if we didn't spend much on Zaza we could have brought someone like Gundogan,Moutinho,Banega to regain some of lost creativity by Pirlo's departure.
We also were really poor on negotations with Bayern, we gave them two players and couldn't even force a loan for Gotze.

We spent all summer playing mind games with Schalke and got outbided by fresh oil money.We should have considered other options more seriously, I liked Calhanoglu as he's a deadly FK taker, other names could have been Fekir,Mkhitaryan,Eriksen etc. all would have been possible with Draxler money (around 35 mln)

What to do now?

I don't think we are going to get a top player now as wecreally need to overpay.

From what I've seen we will have to rely on Pereyra,Pogba,Dybala trio for creativity.Dybala looks he's going to perform like he did at Palermo,double figures for goals and assists.
Pereyra is a must for the moment,he's good passer and big counter attack threat.Maybe he's never been much consistent last season but maybe this time he will make it to the top.
Also we need to use Cuadrado regularly as he has proved to be effective with Fiore.With Roma he made a few good runs,I am positive.
Our problem so far has been our infertile attack and especially CF position.
Mandzukic has done little apart aeral duels and Morata doesn't seems in good form.We need to send more crosses on Mandzu way.

And......no more Padoin regista ffs just get Tello guy from Primavera

Gigi
Licht-Bonnuci-Chiellini-Sandro
Pereyra-Marchisio-Pogba
Dybala-Mandzukic/Morata-Cuadrado
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:09 am

Well Hernanes is on his way......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:53 am

Lemina had his medicals with us. Seems like a Pereyra type of deal to me.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 am

What's wrong with overpaying if you get a player you want and need?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 pm

One word: Marotta :coffee:
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 pm

You lose less if the player doesn't fit but you may ask Marotta for more excuses.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16 pm

What we payed for Dybala proves that we do overpay. The management has to be convinced that the player worths it though.

If you are referring to Draxler, it seems that we didn't want him that bad or else we would have acted earlier, Alex Sandro style, when our first offer was rejected.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:26 pm

p.s we can try a move for Nasri now that City got De Bruyne
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next