Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Cotes Tue 18 Aug - 10:11:33

Great...hope we do sign Alex Sandro
I think we should go for Muniain for the CAM position...
A beast of a player, young and every time I watch Bilbao...he's coming off the bench

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Tue 18 Aug - 12:37:38

What would you guys say to Snejder? he is what 31.

Obviously this would be a short term fix but I think despite his age the fact he use to play for inter and his arrogance he is still an amazing player. I think he would be the perfect player to link midfield to attack, would say yes to offering him a 1 year contact with an option of a 2nd depending on performance...

Then hopefully next season we can bring berardi back to play with dybala behind morata/zukic or put all our money towards a cam that's gonna cost huge dollars. Obviously a lot depends on pogba too
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 18 Aug - 16:46:05

The Cuadrado loan with option to buy (not a forced option to buy) rumor seems to be getting momentum. This could be quite an end to the transfer market for Juventus if these deals happen. Hopefully, we we close with a CAM.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 18 Aug - 17:52:12

Im not the least impressed with this Alex Sandro guy but his pricetag atleast is impressive. Hope by god he proves me wrong and that theese muscle injurys wont affect the start of season too much. Forza Tello he seem great to me.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 18 Aug - 18:02:53

Juve close to Donsah

The 19-year-old Ghanaian midfielder has attracted a lot of attention this year and is set to enter negotiations with the Serie A champions over a move

Juventus are set to beat Chelsea and Fiorentina to the signing of Godfred Donsah from Cagliari, the midfielder's agent has revealed.

The 19-year-old has reportedly attracted interest from the three sides after a bright campaign with the Sardinian club.

And his agent, Oliver Arthur, has revealed that he is set to enter negotiations with the Serie A champions in the near future.

"We have scheduled a meeting with Juventus in the next few days, I can say they are ahead of Fiorentina," he told Radio Blu.

"At the moment I prefer not to talk about Chelsea."

The agent is confident the Ghanaian has played his last game for Cagliari, who were relegated to Serie B last season, and will definitely be on his way this summer.

"I feel very unlikely that he will play again this year for Cagliari. Before August 31, we will have a suitable situation."
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 18 Aug - 20:36:25

There is no space for players with little experience in our squad i.e. Donsah. He will be definitely loaned out if he comes.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 19 Aug - 13:39:01

I can see you guys loaning in Cuadrado, now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 19 Aug - 14:09:17

Mediaset - Ceccarini: "Opening for Schalke Draxler. New offer of Juve. 24 hours decisive"
08/19/2015 13:30 Editorial TuttoJuve

Nicholas Ceccarini, Mediaset journalist, gave the latest news on the deal Draxler during sports Italy 1. Tuttojuve.com transcribed what he said: "There is an opening from Schalke 04 to Draxler. Although Juventus is prudent at this stage, the general manager Marotta says nothing and does not want to unbutton. The offer of Juventus is as follows: 15 million euro plus 15 bonus, which are easily accessible, not all, otherwise it would be a ' offer from 30 million safe, but it is an offer with the bonus can reach close to 25 million Euros. There is this opening, 24 hours are crucial. "
=÷÷
Soo, Schalke are ready to accept bonuses
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 19 Aug - 14:10:49

Alex Sandro, Draxler, Cuadrado and Donsah. Do it Marotta, you effing legend :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Aug - 14:24:05

Alex Sandro has not been called up for Porto's match. The defender is on his way to Torino. Juventus will present him at Villar Perosa.(SKY)

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FA FPAFPAPFAPFPAFPAPFA

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 19 Aug - 14:32:19

DeviAngel wrote:Alex Sandro has not been called up for Porto's match. The defender is on his way to Torino. Juventus will present him at Villar Perosa.(SKY)

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FA FPAFPAPFAPFPAFPAPFA

Spoiler:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 19 Aug - 14:32:52

We need the fap emoticon damn it

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 19 Aug - 14:48:59

I vote yes for fap emoticon. Lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 19 Aug - 14:51:06

Let's just all migrate to Tuz and be done with it Molenation

Devi for fap admin Molenation

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Aug - 15:06:48

Andrew_p wrote:Let's just all migrate to Tuz and be done with it Molenation

Devi for fap admin Molenation

And leave our small family here, I may post from time to time there but man I would never leave this place.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 19 Aug - 15:13:45

I know devi, I was just joking Smile

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 19 Aug - 16:13:39

if we pull Draxler + Sandro (tho its happened) off plus sell llorente, I am gonna have to be beppe's prom b*tch, my goodness...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 19 Aug - 16:48:50

Marotta said we won't sign Draxler but also confirmed that Alex Sandro is coming and that we still have 10 days to sign a CAM.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 19 Aug - 17:00:17

Andrew_p wrote:Marotta said we won't sign Draxler but also confirmed that Alex Sandro is coming and that we still have 10 days to sign a CAM.

:facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed 19 Aug - 17:18:27

I'm totally fine with not overpaying for Draxler. Schalke can play hardball with us, but €30m is a joke. I think they will eventually break and let him go for cheaper btw.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 19 Aug - 18:00:51

dronte wrote:I'm totally fine with not overpaying for Draxler. Schalke can play hardball with us, but €30m is a joke. I think they will eventually break and let him go for cheaper btw.
dronte wrote:I'm totally fine with not overpaying for Draxler. Schalke can play hardball with us, but €30m is a joke. I think they will eventually break and let him go for cheaper btw.

yh they'd break but when Beppe says "closed all talks with them" you give crazy Heldt more leverage here.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Aug - 18:26:33

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

yh they'd break but when Beppe says "closed all talks with them" you give crazy Heldt more leverage here.

actually its quite opposite Marotta has the leverage now, the player wants to leave, he asked the club to leave, Heldt this morning basically begged for a bid they seem to have some player marked to come but need the cash.

Marotta said

“We’ve kind of abandoned the Draxler option for several reasons, but we’re looking for a trequartista. We want a top player, they're not easy to find.

"Juan Cuadrado? Maybe he'll be on the market. We're looking for someone with different characteristics, but we have 10 days to fill the gap in midfield, so we'll see.

"We have 10 days to get another player as well as Alex Sandro.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 19 Aug - 18:38:59

i hope we don't abandon draxler, he seems about thebest we can get currently compared to the Vasquezs and Mikhtaryans, no way we get Isco or Goetze, I'd be content with Alex Teixeira though if Draxler bid fails. Devi if he is pushing for the move then we must home run the deal Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Aug - 18:47:27

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i hope we don't abandon draxler, he seems about thebest we can get currently compared to the Vasquezs and Mikhtaryans, no way we get Isco or Goetze, I'd be content with Alex Teixeira though if Draxler bid fails. Devi if he is pushing for the move then we must home run the deal Laughing

Actually I'm not that fond of Draxler his hasn't played 3 games in a row for 2 years.

Mkhitaryan seems on fire this season, and when he was in SD he was the best AM they had I would grab him with both of my hands Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Aug - 19:17:32

Allegri: 'Welcome Alex Sandro' :drk:

Мax Allegri welcomed Alex Sandro to Juventus, discussed Paul Pogba’s role and said there’s “no need to worry” about injuries.

The Coach spoke to Sky Sport Italia after today’s traditional pre-season game between the senior and youth teams, decided 1-0 by a Pogba strike.

“It was in general a good training session looking ahead to Udinese this weekend, which will not be easy. Giorgio Chiellini gave a good response on his comeback and we are ready for this tough season.

“It requires patience and balance, because we are a new team and have to find our rhythm. There is enthusiasm, though.”

Today Pogba played in the Andrea Pirlo style deep-lying playmaker position, but Allegri insisted it was only an experiment.

Paul was there today, but he’ll be in that role in a few years. There’s plenty of time for that. He can play behind the strikers, but would need to adapt. I think the trequartista is an unusual role, one that breaks up opposition tactics.”

Director Beppe Marotta confirmed Alex Sandro is a “done deal” and will arrive for his medical tomorrow.

“We know that it takes time to get players worthy of Juventus,” added Allegri.

“Meanwhile we’ve won the Super Cup, Alex Sandro arrives and he has great quality and attacking drive. Kwadwo Asamoah will return soon, the club is working well.

“We might be lacking in experience, but we are growing and there is quality. In order to be consistently in the top eight in Europe you need quality.”

Alvaro Morata and Sami Khedira were joined by Claudio Marchisio on the treatment table, out for three weeks, while Mario Mandzukic limped off today with a knee problem.

“There’s no need to worry. Injuries happen, Morata will be back in training from Tuesday and has the chance to play against Roma in Week 2.

“Mandzukic shouldn’t be anything serious, but we will evaluate it tomorrow. If he can’t make it against Udinese, then someone else will play.”

Allegri was asked about this season and whether Juventus can win a fifth consecutive Scudetto.

“There are many rivals and I think this term it will take fewer points to secure top spot.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Aug - 21:53:58

Alex Sandro has landed in Turin and will undergo his #Juventus medical tomorrow. #FCPorto
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next