Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri 19 Feb 2016, 22:03

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:What is this? Talking about nudes without inviting me?
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You are still minor Very Happy

LOL money talks these days Wink

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Mon 29 Feb 2016, 22:31

As we really need a new RB I'd like to see what you guys think about it? Is RB a must this summer and who do you think could be a good option?

Personally I think a good replacement for Lichtsteiner is a must this summer as he is getting old.We need to find someone similar to Alex Sandro.Imagine having another wing back with his skills on the right...it would take our game to another level for sure.Good RB's are hard to find these days.

I'd go with Bruno Peres (Torino),he's always been great anytime I've seen him.Very fast and energetic,good dribbler but maybe a bit poorer in defensive game and passing compared to A.Sandro...but he's just 25 and has plenty of time to improve.
I believe this guy is the best and most realistic/reachable option...I think we need 15 mln max to get him.

There are rumors for Vrsaljko and Widmer...I haven't seen Widmer whike seen a little the croatian...he looks comfortable both at attacking and defending while being a solid crosser,lack a bit of speed...not bad but no near Lichtsteiner or Bruno Peres.

I'd be happy if one of B.Peres or Vrsaljko joins us next transfer season,will have almost the same impact as having another quality CM.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 00:36

The RB is probably our main priority for the summer, or maybe the AM if we decide to go back to that.

I'm not a big fan of Vrsaljko, he could come good but he has a lot of average games at Sassuolo, specially defensively. I watch most of their games since I like what Di Francesco has been doing. Their 4-3-3 is fairly wide so in theory it should provide good cover for the fullbacks, but Vrsaljko struggles in a lot of big games.

Bruno Peres is probably the best of the bunch, Brazil makes great fullbacks. He mostly plays RWB and its great offensively, so its kinda worrying to have him and Sandro as the FB pair in a back 4. For a 352 he is perfect. But I dont know for any other formation. Same reason Brazil never plays Dani Alves and Marcelo together. They always went with at least one of Maicon, Danilo, Filipe Luis, etc to balance things out.

De Sciglio would be my other pick, on his best day he is great going back and fourth. We've been linked, Allegri rates him, and he always says great things about Max. I'm sure that with a stable defense he would shine again like back in the day. Milan have Abate and Calabria coming through so its probably possible.

If we go young, then Zappacosta is one to look out for. Litch is still great, if he starts next season still, then Zappacosta could be a good sub and take over later.

my choices would be:
Bruno Peres or De Sciglio depending on our direction. Then Zappacosta. Then Vrsaljko.

cant say anything about widmer
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue 01 Mar 2016, 01:08

We should definitely monitor Aurier now that he's for sale. If he's too expensive for us my next option would be De Sciglio. I don't think Milan would sell to us though and even if they did we would have to restore him back to the player he was on his debut season but he seems mentally fragile. Bruno Peres as good as he is I think that he's too attacking minded and Zappacosta is alright but both of them are Torino players so no chance they'd sell. Vrsaljko is the safest option I believe.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 08:39; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 01 Mar 2016, 01:15

Forgot about De Sciglio...he looked really promising when Allegri was at Milan.Maybe he could have a fresh start here but still Peres is more guaranteed to succeed.
I know the thing with Brazilian full backs,they are really good offensively but lack defensive tactics,however Alex Sandro doesn't seem that bad and it's clear that his slow introduction made sure he learn a thing or two about def tactics...another proof that Allegri is really good not rushing new players without getting used woth team tactics.

But as you mentioned a 3-5-2 with Alex Sandro and Bruno Peres would be really great.We have done it woth Cuadrado on the RWB position and the back 3 provides good defense so our WB advance.

It may also happen that we buy Cuadrado and adapt him on RWB role,it's a posotion he has played a lot so the new RB could also be decided by Cuadrado's situation.

BTW we need to keep an eye to Torino,they got some good players we can use for depth....Glik for example looks like he can do good here as a sub (with Cacdres out more likely)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 01 Mar 2016, 01:17

Who said Aurier is for sale?
First of even if he is he has Premier League writen all over him...and I don't wanna players with low EQ in my team.We better avoid tgat option IMO.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 01 Mar 2016, 01:26

I'd stay away from Aurier, he's probably on a downward trajectory.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 01:43

We've had plenty of deals with Milan, wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last. Same with Torino even though thats harder. Glik is excellent but I remember he said he wanted to stay with Torino for the long term. Cairo is doing a good job with that team, plenty of interesting players.

Darmian really was the winner, but dealing with Torino is hard, and he probably won't leave Manchester for a while.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Mar 2016, 01:54

Actually I think we'll try for Darmain.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 12:03

Would Manchester sell though? Given all the changes they are going through, selling Darmian seems ill advised
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 12:04

I'd be happy with all these choices, but personally I think we'll go for De Sciglio
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 01 Mar 2016, 13:37

rincon wrote:I'd be happy with all these choices, but personally I think we'll go for De Sciglio

Lol isn't he supposed to be their next maldini lol.. I love him!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 14:00

salmano9 wrote:
rincon wrote:I'd be happy with all these choices, but personally I think we'll go for De Sciglio

Yep, but he has been linked with Juve and Allegri for a while.

I don't think Milan will want to sell, but I can see him wanting to move. Antonelli has the LB role nailed, and they have Abate, De Sciglio and Calabria for RB. I think they'll wanna develop Calabria, so either De Sciglio or Abate will eventually leave I think. It seems certain that they are getting Vangioni so De Sciglio won't be getting the LB minutes anymore.

I don't know if it will work out, but I think we'll try to go for him. Would be great.

The main problem to getting him is the "young italian milan" that Berlusconi is pushing. Looking at their team (Donna, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Abate, Calabria, Antonelli, Bonaventura, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Balotelli) it looks like Berlusconi actually means it, so it might be impossible.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Mar 2016, 17:34

rincon wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yep, but he has been linked with Juve and Allegri for a while.

I don't think Milan will want to sell, but I can see him wanting to move. Antonelli has the LB role nailed, and they have Abate, De Sciglio and Calabria for RB. I think they'll wanna develop Calabria, so either De Sciglio or Abate will eventually leave I think. It seems certain that they are getting Vangioni so De Sciglio won't be getting the LB minutes anymore.

I don't know if it will work out, but I think we'll try to go for him. Would be great.

The main problem to getting him is the "young italian milan" that Berlusconi is pushing. Looking at their team (Donna, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Abate, Calabria, Antonelli, Bonaventura, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Balotelli) it looks like Berlusconi actually means it, so it might be impossible.

If he continues to under-perform he will be sold, Milan wanted to sell him in January but for 15m if I'm not mistaking.

I also really like Vrsaljko he has a lot of potential with Lich as his tutor he can learn a lot.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 17:47

I don't know man Vrsaljko just seems average at everything (for this level). He is not the most solid defender, he is not the most dangerous attacker, he is not the most tireless of runners (like Litch). If Caceres wasn't always injured, I'd rate him as a better RB. Good RBs are hard to find so I'd be fine with him, but wouldn't be excited about it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Mar 2016, 18:25

rincon wrote:I don't know man Vrsaljko just seems average at everything (for this level). He is not the most solid defender, he is not the most dangerous attacker, he is not the most tireless of runners (like Litch). If Caceres wasn't always injured, I'd rate him as a better RB. Good RBs are hard to find so I'd be fine with him, but wouldn't be excited about it.

I agree good FB's are hard to find. What about the Brazilian RB we signed in January. He will come in the summer he is 19 I think.

I like Vrsaljko because this is his only 'bad' season. And he was amazing in the previous seasons as I follow him from his young debut as I am from ex-Yugoslavia i.e. from Macedonia.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 01 Mar 2016, 19:19

Cool, I'll take your word for it. I haven't followed him as closely.

Didn't know about this Brazilian RB, what's his name?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Mar 2016, 23:56

rincon wrote:Cool, I'll take your word for it. I haven't followed him as closely.

Didn't know about this Brazilian RB, what's his name?

I don't know his name, Agresti had a tweet saying he will sign in June.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 07 Mar 2016, 17:35

It looks like OM are gonna keep Isla permanently. Hopefully we can get a discount on Lemina because of that Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 29 Mar 2016, 17:08

Gotze, Bayern lowers the claims: the Germans are asking € 20 million
29.03.2016 11:45 Joseph Giannone
article read 17365 times

Coveted by Juventus last summer, Mario Gotze, midfielder-striker born in 1992 of the German national team and Bayern Monaco, could leave Germany at the end of the season at a price all things considered "affordable": according to rumors reported by colleagues of the "Corriere dello Sport "in fact, Bayern Gotze could put on the market at 20 million euro, a figure that should" wake up "the interest of Juventus and Liverpool for the guy in the next championship view.
=====
Juve, forget Berardi and go for it.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 29 Mar 2016, 18:08

Gotze or Berardi? hmmm, I don't like players without balls and Gotze is one of those players. But for 20m? I would take him over berrardi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 29 Mar 2016, 19:55

DeviAngel wrote:Gotze or Berardi? hmmm, I don't like players without balls and Gotze is one of those players. But for 20m? I would take him over berrardi

I think that Liverpool have the edge though, because of Klopp.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 29 Mar 2016, 20:28

Its looking like Liverpool but its still early. For this prize he is too good to pass up.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 30 Mar 2016, 23:33

Football-Italia citing Sky Sports Italia saying that Raiola's latest visit shut the door for Mkhitaryan

http://www.football-italia.net/82089/juve-told-forget-mkhitaryan
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 31 Mar 2016, 03:26

rincon wrote:Football-Italia citing Sky Sports Italia saying that Raiola's latest visit shut the door for Mkhitaryan

http://www.football-italia.net/82089/juve-told-forget-mkhitaryan

Good, now that we know that let's refocus on another target so we won't end up in the same situation like the one this summer - Draxler-

Alex Teixeira was good option he is gone too. Now we are left with Isco/Oscar
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 31 Mar 2016, 13:06

Doors are closing if we are still looking for an AM. I used to think Oscar was the perfect player for us since he is solid in all phases of the game. Not as static as or weak defensively as AMs like Ozil. He hasn't played a big part for Chelsea in a while so I haven't seen him much lately.

Still I'd go for Oscar. Conte almost never plays with AMs and I cant see that changing in Chelsea where they have Hazard and Willian for wingers.

Oscar>Saponara>Isco for me. That just from the ones we are being linked to. Someone like James would be a dream.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next