elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:00 pm

It appears that Marchisio has a thigh injury. WTF :/

Milan 2.0

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Can you all please stop panicking ffs, whole summer just panic panic calm down for once.

Ofc these muscle injuries will appear we ended up our season in mid June ffs they haven't even rested. The final in the CL took a lot form our players.

And its nothing serious.

Chiello and Barzagli are back for the match from their injuries same goes for Asamoah.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:59 pm

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 12 CMsJm2EXAAEoGbG
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Chiello isn't back for the match. He is only back for training. Asa needs at least a month to recover.

Half of our midfield is not available and 2 main MFS were gone already. So we have our 2 reserve MFs play because of that...

No marchisio, no khdeira. Who will play as trequartista? Pereyra will play instead of marchisio in the CM role of course...

It is either we play tello in CM, and pereyra CAM or we use 433, something the players aren't familiar with and we don't have morata for it...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Marchisio out for 20 days.

This needs to stop.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 pm

salmano9 wrote:Chiello isn't back for the match. He is only back for training. Asa needs at least a month to recover.

Half of our midfield is not available and 2 main MFS were gone already. So we have our 2 reserve MFs play because of that...

No marchisio, no khdeira. Who will play as trequartista? Pereyra will play instead of marchisio in the CM role of course...

It is either we play tello in CM, and pereyra CAM or we use 433, something the players aren't familiar with and we don't have morata for it...

I guarantee that the players are familiar with and have been playing the 4-3-3 in training. I wouldn't panic about that formation. Let's not get too crazy about Marchisio until the news is official.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Di Marzio is reporting 20 days recovery time for Marchisio. http://gianlucadimarzio.com/serie-a/juventus-si-ferma-marchisio-i-tempi-di-recupero/
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 pm

I'm guessing they'll start with a 3-5-2 for this game given the injuries. The backline will probably be something like Bonucci, Caceres, and Rugani. The midfield will be Pogba, Licht, Sturaro, Evra, and Pereyra. And Dybala and Mandkuzic in attack. The first players off the bench will probably be Padoin, Zaza, Coman, and on defense someone like PDC or Isla if they're available. Not a great lineup, but still pretty strong in attack.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:Chiello isn't back for the match. He is only back for training. Asa needs at least a month to recover.

Latest reports say he'll be ready for the match but Allegri won'r risk him. Asamoah is back in training with the first team players.

Dybala can play as Trequartista if needed but there's no need for that since Morata is injured this first match.

All of them except Claudio will return for the Roma game.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Sad I will prepare for the worst. Our midfield would be crap without pogba now Sad

Shit...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm guessing they'll start with a 3-5-2 for this game given the injuries. The backline will probably be something like Bonucci, Caceres, and Rugani. The midfield will be Pogba, Licht, Sturaro, Evra, and Pereyra. And Dybala and Mandkuzic in attack. The first players off the bench will probably be Padoin, Zaza, Coman, and on defense someone like PDC or Isla if they're available. Not a great lineup, but still pretty strong in attack.

Yes I think we will play that in the first 2 games at least. It is fine by me, as it is something that they are used to. Hopefully we would have the trequartista available after udine's match so we can check out the 4312 with him. If that's the case, then I can rest my mind. I see why you are relaxed devi lol, the 352 is savior in this case. We have cm back up in padoin too lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:34 pm

salmano9 wrote:Sad I will prepare for the worst. Our midfield would be crap without pogba now Sad

Shit...

Wait why without Pogba?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Sad I will prepare for the worst.  Our midfield would be crap without pogba  now Sad

Shit...

Wait why without Pogba?

No I mean that if Pogba wasn't there, our midfield's quality would be just as bad as Lazio's (average) Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:46 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Sad I will prepare for the worst.  Our midfield would be crap without pogba  now Sad

Shit...

Wait why without Pogba?

No I mean that if Pogba wasn't there, our midfield's quality would be just as bad as Lazio's (average) Sad

Lol then we would have 100m to spend and suitable quality players would be brought

seriously this 'apocalypse' shit trend about us becoming average team should stop, the management is proving day by day that they won't let that happen.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Wait why without Pogba?

Lol then we would have 100m to spend and suitable quality players would be brought

seriously this 'apocalypse' shit trend about us becoming average team should stop, the management is proving day by day that they won't let that happen.

Lol only time will tell us the truth.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 pm

And Sandro skipped today's training for Porto. He is on his way here.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:19 pm

16:47 - ALEX SANDRO IS NOT VINOVO - Today, Alex Sandro is not expected to Vinovo, in fact, had to return to Portugal to carry out some paperwork. It remains to be seen whether it will be tomorrow at the Juventus Center, or if you will join the comrades Monday. Soon Juventus will field a Vinoco Allegri and melt the last doubts of formation. Sunday, in fact, the coach will rely on the 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense should play Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. The number 3 Juventus should be regularly in the field, but it is not impossible that he can play Caceres. While in midfield from greenhouse to the left will move Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Padoin, Pogba and Evra. In attack we will Mandzukic, who is well after the blow outlet Villar Perosa, and Dybala.
===
Nice, padoin takes the regista role and sturaro starts instead of pereyra. I hope the attack will explode.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Allegri says that mandzukic might start and it depends on his knee. He said that llorente will play if mandzu is not fit. Dybala-llorente? It would remind me of tevez-dybala, but llorente would have to move faster, cuz dybala is quicker than tevez and Llorente must keep up with the pace.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Allegri: Padoin takes Pirlo role

“Tomorrow Simone Padoin will play in front of the defence. He played there last season and is a versatile figure, so I think having him is an advantage for a Coach."

Master of trolls :bow:

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Lol, the title is very deceiving Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Padoin, Pogba, Evra; Mandzukic, Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Coman may play instead of dybala haha... Allegri is crazy with coman.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Good. Give the guy the chance to develop otherwise he will want to leave.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:14 pm

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 12 CNGkdSyVAAAHHzs
#FORZAPADO
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Marotta: "Cuadrado will come on loan, we want to give Allegri the best players possible." #JuveUdinese
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Padoin as deep-lying playmaker is coming true :bow:
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next