elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Padoin as deep-lying playmaker is coming true :bow:

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Pereyra is the best on the field so far.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Any links??
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:55 pm

I'm watching it on tv lol. Check vipleague

It's an average first half. Happy to see coman being given chances but I wanna see DYBALA.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Lol... I will stay patient.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Team needs to gel. One thing I don't understand though, Allegri's subs. Very Happy Seriously Isla misplaced every damn ball he got foot on, and bringing in LOLrente..

By the way, Dybala could have got like 2 assists if we didn't f*ck up our chances Very Happy

The funniest thing on the pitch was Padoin though, tried 2 shots, one went like 15 metres wide, then he almost injured himself in a sitter which was even worse xD

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:07 pm

The work continues. ..can't wait until all our playets are bacj
Sturaro needs a chance
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Too many new faces and two statues with no finishing ability at CF... it just looked disjointed which is normal given this fact. Mandzu is exactly like i thought he would be.

Despite the struggles in the game, Juve should have won this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm

I thought Coman looked really good btw... has made very good progress it seems. He's still a bundle of energy; just not as out of control.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:12 pm

dronte wrote:Team needs to gel. One thing I don't understand though, Allegri's subs. Very Happy Seriously Isla misplaced every damn ball he got foot on, and bringing in LOLrente..

By the way, Dybala could have got like 2 assists if we didn't f*ck up our chances Very Happy

The funniest thing on the pitch was Padoin though, tried 2 shots, one went like 15 metres wide, then he almost injured himself in a sitter which was even worse xD

So.....

You still think Isla is a professional football player Laughing ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:I thought Coman looked really good btw... has made very good progress it seems. He's still a bundle of energy; just not as out of control.

He is a pure winger nothing else. This experiment has to stop.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:28 pm

He set up 3-4 chances, 2 of which should have been put away... what was wrong with Coman? Not his fault that Padoin and Mandzu are dyslexic.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:He set up 3-4 chances, 2 of which should have been put away... what was wrong with Coman?  Not his fault that Padoin and Mandzu are dyslexic.  

Аnd destroyed 8-9 in the first half that was his fault esp that shot with the keeper 1 on 1. The boy is not AM or SS he is pure winger. The chances he set up were from a position where you expect a winger to be.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Sad
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:27 pm

When will CM8 be back? Pereyra padoin and dybala were the only positives from the match... Also, Coman looks more developed than last year. Dybala should start next match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Padoin playmaker from the start. Isla.
It's a joke, this ain't my Juve.
Evil or Very Mad

Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:He set up 3-4 chances, 2 of which should have been put away... what was wrong with Coman?  Not his fault that Padoin and Mandzu are dyslexic.  

THIS... am loving the new and improved sportsczy thank God the Pogba to Madrid obsessed one is dead.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Аnd destroyed 8-9 in the first half that was his fault esp that shot with the keeper 1 on 1. The boy is not AM or SS he is pure winger. The chances he set up were from a position where you expect a winger to be.

THIS too

he will be best used as a winger or AM, we have to discard the 3-5-2, its an abuse of supporters' eyes.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 am

Not to have a knee-jerk reaction but today was a poor showing from Juventus.
I don't like the selection, I don't like the formation.

I don't think Coman deserves the criticism. He's a young player, he was working.

At this point, I would splash whatever Schalke wants +5M just to sign Draxler. Especially if it put a significant obstacle to play the 3-5-2. I'm not even a fan of the transfer as much as I am a 3-5-2 hater

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:32 am

Luca wrote:Not to have a knee-jerk reaction but today was a poor showing from Juventus.
I don't like the selection, I don't like the formation.

I don't think Coman deserves the criticism. He's a young player, he was working.

At this point, I would splash whatever Schalke wants +5M just to sign Draxler. Especially if it put a significant obstacle to play the 3-5-2. I'm not even a fan of the transfer as much as I am a 3-5-2 hater

Thumbs up
that is the only positive I take from the loss, if we would invest in a quality player who can connect our attack and midfield. Goetze/Isco/Draxler (who happens to be the only chance we have right now)
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:40 am

Draxler is not really the need though imo. He's another big guy. Juve sorely lack skill players on the attack... since paying big numbers is not in the cards for such a player, then it becomes another recycle job like Tevez. Candidates? Seeing how Ben Arfa is absolutely being a joy to watch to start this season... i would take a chance on him. Still only 27.

Here's his goal this weekend:

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:43 am

sportsczy wrote:Draxler is not really the need though imo. He's another big guy. Juve sorely lack skill players on the attack... since paying big numbers is not in the cards for such a player, then it becomes another recycle job like Tevez. Candidates? Seeing how Ben Arfa is absolutely being a joy to watch to start this season... i would take a chance on him. Still only 27.

What about Giovinco

Spoiler:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:57 am

sportsczy wrote:Draxler is not really the need though imo.  He's another big guy.  Juve sorely lack skill players on the attack...  since paying big numbers is not in the cards for such a player, then it becomes another recycle job like Tevez.  Candidates?  Seeing how Ben Arfa is absolutely being a joy to watch to start this season...  i would take a chance on him.  Still only 27.  

I like Ben Arfa, very skilled player and I agree it is a type of player that Juventus does need.

I agree about Draxler as well, what I mean is though, from necessity to make the 3-5-2 obsolete I would still go for him

The midfield has taken a drastic hit, where the 3-5-2 made perfect sense, it no longer does. This is because the midfield 3 is not as strong as it was last season. Maybe with Marchisio and Khedira both fit, Cuadrado on the right and Sandro on the left that changes things.... however, a four man back line can be played with the same players on the field and what that does is remove a defender for an attacking player. The reason I do not like the 3-5-2 is it is more like a 5-3-2, which is fine depending on the situation but against Udinese at home....

In any case, the game was lost today from a lack of killer instinct. I expect more from Mandzukic, he should have scored the winner!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:42 am

Ben Arfa's skill has always been world class... supremely talented. It's all about getting his head right. If Juve were able to bring the best out of that nutcase Tevez, i don't see why you guys wouldn't be able to do it with Ben Arfa.

It just pains me to see him play for Nice. He's far far far too good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Guys I'm patient, but worried as well. Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:04 pm

We really need wake up, that was not a great performance at all....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next