elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Fri May 22, 2015 3:19 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:this season tho, one of the best ever since 96 Proud

If we win the the CL, I think that it will be our best season in history... Some may argue that Serie A isn't as good as before though...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 22, 2015 11:37 am

I wasn't able to post these few days.

2 sentences.

1)Max Allegri I LOVE YOU :bow:

2) I love you all guys !

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 23, 2015 11:45 am

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 11 Image
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 24, 2015 5:00 am

Busy these days, can't watch juve matches. But all I can say is: great come back with 2 goals after they drew. And yes: My new lover

STURARO Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun May 24, 2015 5:39 am

Really entertaining match.

Napoli always disgust me. Provincial club that should be in C2 :coffee:

Easily the biggest cheats and actors in the league.

Morata taking a nasty headbutt that sadly should be given atleast a 4 game ban but sadly because it's vs is nothing will come of it.

Happy to see Coman performing again, he had a good game turning the Napoli defence for pace but his final ball is lacking despite a nice lobbed pass through the defence for the goal.

Was VERY happy to see Pepe getting a turn out and that he scored the pen. One of my fave players for us and is terribly underrated. Used to champion this guy back in the days of krasic the touchline whore. A club fave always keeping moral high even though he was going through terrible injuries at the time. So far the club and Pepe have helped each other through tough times and the atmosphere of the goal he scored somehow leads me to think he's going to leave at the end of the season.

Just wanted to say if he does I hope he enjoys success wherever he goes. Simone Molenation
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 am

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 11 11051972_861995753874800_2772188170395183044_n

trolololol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 24, 2015 7:46 am

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 11 QkQHZI
- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 11 MPFe9i
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 24, 2015 8:38 am

The team is united Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun May 24, 2015 10:05 am

Love it. Too bad Tevez is losing the top goalscorer title to Icardi because he isn't getting any playtime Very Happy

Serie Lulz btw, bashing all top teams with B teams even lmao

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 24, 2015 10:21 am

Yess!!! And dat Coman assist!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 pm

It was a nice match to watch...Coman showed he deserved more chances this season and fortunately seems that Pogba was in good form,team looks ready for CL final Smile
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 28, 2015 2:48 am

Hey guys, I need your help for my next video. I'm making a Serie A movie for our scudetto victory this year but I'm still very uncertain about which songs to use. Do you guys have any suggestions? For this video, I plan on showing the uncertainty of the summer, the exit of Conte, the bad rep Allegri got, and how Roma was supposed to win the title. Then I want to transition into a rise where I show our best moments in the season, culminating with the Serie A title lift. So with this in mind, what songs do you guys think I should use?

I would really appreciate your guys help!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 3:08 am

-Say something is very touching at the start (loss of hope at start)

-Written in the stars to set up the mood later on
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 28, 2015 4:20 am

What do you think about using some of this song for the intro (sad) part?

They are both good options thanks for the suggestions man!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 4:42 am

Smile

It is not bad, but some parts of it suggests that there is some kind of hope. You need a killer in the begenning and then gradually set up the excitement mood.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 28, 2015 4:43 am

salmano9 wrote:Smile

It is not bad, but some parts of it suggests that there is some kind of hope at the beginning. You need a killer in the begenning and then gradually set up the excitement mood.

Good point, have you heard Gandalf's Fall? That might be a perfect start for it.

Btw Devi let me know if this gets too off topic, I'll be more than happy to move this to PM instead of spamming this thread.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 8:53 am

Juveman17 wrote:

It is not bad, but some parts of it suggests that there is some kind of hope at the beginning. You need a killer in the begenning and then gradually set up the excitement mood.

Good point, have you heard Gandalf's Fall? That might be a perfect start for it.

Btw Devi let me know if this gets too off topic, I'll be more than happy to move this to PM instead of spamming this thread.

Yes, yes, yes I am hearing it currently and I think that it is very suitable!!! Bulls-eye!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 28, 2015 9:36 am

salmano9 wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

Yes, yes, yes I am hearing it currently and I think that it is very suitable!!! Bulls-eye!

Awesome, the second song I'm using is "Time of Our Lives" by Chawki
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 11:07 am

Juveman17 wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

Awesome, the second song I'm using is "Time of Our Lives" by Chawki

It is a good song, but I would consider another song with more intensity instead of a constant mood in the song.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 11:09 am

Look, if you want, I can be your helper, the audience. Create a beta version and send it to me, if it needs some changes/additions I can recommend it. What do you think?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 28, 2015 11:14 am

salmano9 wrote:Look, if you want, I can be your helper, the audience. Create a beta version and send it to me, if it needs some changes/additions I can recommend it. What do you think?

Sure, ill DM you now.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 31, 2015 2:31 am

Hey guys, here is the movie! Hope you enjoy it!!! Very Happy

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 31, 2015 4:57 am

What a goal pereyra! Mii missed the match though... How was it?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun May 31, 2015 8:33 am

missed it too :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:39 am

14:10 - AFTERNOON TRAINING - Yesterday, Juventus played a double session of work, today, however, the bianconeri will be on the field for a single session. The Bianconeri will train in Vinovo this afternoon. Sunday, Massimiliano Allegri will point to 4-3-1-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense should act, Lichtsteiner and Evra on the wing and in the middle of space Barzagli and Bonucci. In midfield they will be confirmed Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. While Pereyra could act as a playmaker. In attack alongside Mandzukic could be Dybala.
==
Less than a week to go!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:00 am

It appears that Marchisio has a thigh injury. WTF :/

Milan 2.0
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next