elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:35 pm

WTF.... WAS THEIR GOAL TO INJURE OUR PLAYERS THIS MATCH?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:43 pm

That player was really young 20 yrs. The boy didn't want to injure tevez come one, even Bonucci gave him advice :bow:

Pereyra what a sprint to stop Klose in that counter :bow:

Vidal - the best match so far :bow: :bow:

Padoin - I have to single him out, what a player he is, he left his heart on the field, he was fighting for every ball, running everywhere, and he earns 700k euros Smile :bow: :bow: :bow:

Matri also had a nice game.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:44 pm

As usual we buried the match with totally minimal effort. Lazio scored 22 goals in their last 7 Serie A games yet they couldn't get a decent effort in this match.

Don't think Cataldi deserved a red though.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:So far Vidal is great !

Bonucci MoM so far

Didn't see much from our team attacking wise after the 2 goals. Didn't see vidal a lot, moslty Marchisio who defended very well. We played a defensive game overall... I think this is just to prepare for Monaco.

But seriously, they deserved 2 red cards... They won't learn a lesson!!! They shouldn't be playing that dirty FFS! We are fighting for Italy in the CL and they are playing like this?! Shame...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:46 pm

dronte wrote:As usual we buried the match with totally minimal effort. Lazio scored 22 goals in their last 7 Serie A games yet they couldn't get a decent effort in this match.

Don't think Cataldi deserved a red though.

Back tackle like this is a straight red, and that was a message to Lazio to say: Enough of that dirty play... I do understand why you are complaining. He is young and the game is already won. But he needs to learn this lesson as well.

And, he almost injured tevez badly...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 pm

salmano9 wrote:

Bonucci MoM so far

Didn't see much from our team attacking wise after the 2 goals. Didn't see vidal a lot, moslty Marchisio who defended very well. We played a defensive game overall... I think this is just to prepare for Monaco.

But seriously, they deserved 2 red cards... They won't learn a lesson!!! They shouldn't be playing that dirty FFS! We are fighting for Italy in the CL and they are playing like this?! Shame...

Calm down bro the only one who might deserved red is Lulic, not that young boy.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:That player was really young 20 yrs. The boy didn't want to injure tevez come one, even Bonucci gave him advice :bow:

Padoin - I have to single him out, what a player he is, he left his heart on the field, he was fighting for every ball, running everywhere, and he earns 700k euros Smile :bow: :bow: :bow:

Devi did you watch Juve-Lazio or I watched another game?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:That player was really young 20 yrs. The boy didn't want to injure tevez come one, even Bonucci gave him advice :bow:

I did, it seems you didn't. Calm down
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Bonucci MoM so far

Calm down bro the only one who might deserved red is Lulic, not that young boy.

I was afraid tevez might get injured badly... That was a bad tackle. Lulic and every other tackle when we were on counter deserved a red/ double yellow. Very dirty play. I know what you mean for Cataldi, but he won't learn if he didn't get this red.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I did, it seems you didn't. Calm down

LOL, then I will watch the extended highlights to see the important stuff lol... I love sturaro lol, a true fighter...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Marchisio's tackle was a lot worse, he got away with a yellow (luckily, but still gonna miss the next game Very Happy )

Couldn't care less anyways, not like it mattered at all.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm

dronte wrote:Marchisio's tackle was a lot worse, he got away with a yellow (luckily, but still gonna miss the next game Very Happy )

Couldn't care less anyways, not like it mattered at all.

Sturaro is their to cover! Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 pm

OFFICIAL: Juve will officially win the league if they win their next two ( VS toro and viola)

Roma drew vs Atalanta today lol. So we are 15 points ahead of both teams. Unless both Roma and Lazio loose their next matches and we win, then we will be crowned Smile.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:56 pm

19:26 - HOPES TO HAVE Pogba FOR SEMI-FINAL RETURN - The Paul Pogba Juventus hopes to recover for the second leg of the Champions League. Certainly the French would not be 100% because it would be an injury to 50 days, even though Pirlo returned against Monaco after 49 days stop.

16:25 - TEVEZ ABSENT - Juventus, through its official website, provided the details of today's meeting: "Training finishing, Monte Carlo, Monaco and Juventus, winning the Champions League semifinal, homecoming ... and immediately in the field ! The Lady does not stop and after rising on the step of the four best teams in this edition of the European competition has already returned to training this morning to prepare for the Turin derby, scheduled for Sunday 26 h. 15 at the Olympic Stadium in the city. The guys Allegri want to conquer the sixty-fifth victory in 140 Derby della Mole, or three of the six points needed for mathematics winning the title, and to do that Sunday will serve the best Juve. To get the best match against the formation of Ventura, the work program today was fatigue for all those who took to the field at the Louis II, while for others the Bianconeri menu has planned field work with and without the ball, prior warm. Only absentee among the players were to be enrolled Tevez, now at rest to dispose of the flu. Tomorrow, after the Champions League draw, is replicated with another session. The schedule is busy, but this is certainly not the time to slow down. "Read on Juventus.com.

16:10 - LAMBS AND HAVE LEFT MAROTTA VINOVO - A few minutes ago Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta left Vinovo aboard the same car. Even Massimiliano Allegri has just come out from the Juventus Center.

15: 50- MORNING WORKOUT - Juventus after the great satisfaction of last night, has already begun to prepare for the derby on Sunday. The Bianconeri took to the field at noon and who played yesterday played a light work. Normal session for the rest of the group.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Sturaro, pepe, padoin, Ogbonna, Llorente, Coman, Marrone(?) need to play VS Torino...

Rest: Bonnuci, Morata, Tevez, Marchisio/Vidal, Evra, Lichtsteiner
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Evra to miss Turin derby
Patrice Evra will miss Sunday’s Turin derby, as he’s struggling with a hip injury, Juventus have revealed.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Going forward I don't give a rats ass about how weak our league XI's are

B team (A legit B team with hardly any regulars) against Torino

Play the lads against Fiorentina, need our best players in good form. There's a fine line between resting players and taking away their match sharpness.

Rest again Vs Sampdoria (I think) before CL, then unleash them again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Going forward I don't give a rats ass about how weak our league XI's are

B team (A legit B team with hardly any regulars) against Torino

Play the lads against Fiorentina, need our best players in good form. There's a fine line between resting players and taking away their match sharpness.

Rest again Vs Sampdoria (I think) before CL, then unleash them again.

I don't agree man... We need some of our key players in some of these matches. We can't let them become inconsistent. The main players neee to play vs the RM match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:20 pm

19:08 - IN ATTACK COULD BE NEXT TO MORATA MATRI - Juventus are on retreat to prepare for the derby tomorrow. Massimiliano Allegri will focus on 3-5-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense Barzagli could stand in his place with Bonucci and Chiellini will be Ogbonna. In midfield on the wings space Lichtsteiner and Padoin, amid play Vidal, Pirlo and Pereyra. Tevez in attack could start on the bench, then, could there be with Morata Matri.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pereyra, Padoin; Matri Morata.
===
Marchisio suspended for this clash. Tevez needs a rest for sure...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Derby Halftime:

1-1
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 pm

We actually played pretty well but wasted all of our chances. Two defensive mistakes cost us the match though

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:06 pm

I never laughed so hard at defeat. This was tragic comedy Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:23 pm

We didn't play that bad, but I think we should've defended better and finished more of our chances. Pirlo looked pretty good today, let's hope he starts playing well again.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I never laughed so hard at defeat. This was tragic comedy Very Happy

No man, it wasn't funny for me tbh... We must end the scudetto by Wednesday... I want the players to go to Genoa (VS Samp) with relaxed minds... I wanted us to win this..

I thank god for Lazio's draw, so now we can at least secure the scudetto if they draw vs Parma. I trust Parma, they can do it. They are fighting on the pitch despite everything. They still have their souls. They won us ffs.

It would have been better if we drew, so our victory against Viola on Wednesday will automatically mean that we win the scudetto, regardless of the Parma-Lazio game.

Disadvantages from today's game:
- Bonnuci and Ogbonna can't play together.
- Licht screwed it up
- Matri is no better than Llorente. Matri reminds me of Amauri: Fall, complain for a freekick, no FK, get up and carry on.
-Vidal's shot accuracy
-Pereyra and Morata... Their worst game of the season.

Advantages:
- We must get Darmian... 15m is enough to convince the rats.
- Pirlo played the best game this year. Amazing Freekick(s), and he was very visible in attack. He created most of our chances.
-Sturaro was amazing, almost scored
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:28 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:We didn't play that bad, but I think we should've defended better and finished more of our chances. Pirlo looked pretty good today, let's hope he starts playing well again.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Allegri: 'Juve looked for trouble'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri complained Juventus “went looking for trouble” in their 2-1 Derby della Mole defeat to Torino.

“Compared to recent outings, this was actually one of our better performances. We were a bit unlucky in the finishing and it’s a shame we didn’t emerge with a positive result, as I feel we deserved one.

“Paradoxically, we still ‘earned’ points off Lazio today, as they drew with Chievo.

“Once we had taken the lead, we went looking for trouble that could’ve been avoided. Torino were sitting back and we just had to keep the ball, nothing would’ve happened.

“We sparked their counter-attacks, which we shouldn’t have done, but also created so many chances and were unfortunate to hit the woodwork three times.”

Allegri did engage in squad rotation, resting the likes of Andrea Barzagli, Giorgio Chiellini and Carlos Tevez, while Claudio Marchisio was suspended.

“I don’t think that’s an excuse for our defeat. We just needed patience and there was no need to push so hard to break Toro down when we were in front. We should’ve invited them forward.

“When you play every three days, it’s important to keep the ball and preserve energy. If you are in the lead and have the ball, then the chances create themselves.

“What really irritates me is that we conceded two goals today, having conceded only one in the previous games.

“We didn’t deserve to lose, but then earlier this season we didn’t play as well and scored at the 91st minute, so football can be inexplicable.”

There was violence off the field, as the Juventus team bus was pelted with rocks, fireworks and bottles, then a firework thrown by Juve fans injured 11 Torino supporters in the stands, two relatively seriously.

“I can only say these things ought to be avoided. I am very sad, because it was a fair and gritty match on the pitch. Unfortunately off the field we are still a long way off the right track in Italy and more should be done to improve the situation if we want to bring children and families back to the stadium.”
===
Allegri looks calm... That is good.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next