when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

+49
fatman123
Twoism
Lord Spencer
Yeezus
Thimmy
REWB
V
B-Mac
S
M99
Hapless_Hans
Donuts
Katy Perry
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raptorgunner
Sri
FennecFox7
Lord Awesome
mr-r34
urbaNRoots
Robespierre
Abramovich
Ganso
chad4401
Curtinho
Socur Toxanarosa
junkyard
El Gunner
terrance511
VendettaRed07
Red Alert
CBarca
Valkyrja
Lex
Bankz
Glory
farfan
Wor Ayoze
Winter is Coming
Gil
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
izzy
Art Morte
DuringTheWar
MaraVilla
Mr Nick09
53 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... Empty when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:14 pm

who is laughing now rofl

muppets who dont understand footy and can only think through what oberhype and medias throws at them rofl

Best player in epl, and he does it all
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... Empty Re: when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by MaraVilla Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:17 pm

crows for all the plebs who went against my boy sanchez rofl
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... Empty Re: when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Why post this now? Qpr ffs, where was this thread last week at anfield?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:41 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:Why post this now? Qpr ffs, where was this thread last week at anfield?

In Sakho's pocket :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:43 pm

hmm

Trolling Nick?

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Single handedly carrying us :bow:

Best player along with Aguero in the league
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Didn't you say before that you thought agüero was the best player in the league? When did you change your mind?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Barca DNA. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:55 pm

This is about the worst bait ever. Clearly in response to my last post. Why wasn't this thread created after the Liverpool game lol?

Man is an excellent stat padder that's all I'll say. Disappears against the top teams and then inflates his stats against pub sides so he can look good on Whoscored and Squawka. Crazy how much alike he and Suarez are.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:58 pm

not everything is about you mate, get the oversized head out of the arse. cant remember the last post of yours that i read, nor when i read it lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Gil wrote:This is about the worst bait ever. Clearly in response to my last post. Why wasn't this thread created after the Liverpool game lol?

Man is an excellent stat padder that's all I'll say. Disappears against the top teams and then inflates his stats against pub sides so he can look good on Whoscored and Squawka. Crazy how much alike he and Suarez are.

And Hazard Smile
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wor Ayoze Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Better than both easily. Aguero is still better than him though. Don't know how Hazard is rated so highly

Wor Ayoze
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Fußball wrote:Barca DNA. :bow:

barça is the last thing that should be mentioned when talking about Alexis .

props to Udinese for finding such a gem .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:44 pm

will take sanchez over hazard any day. unlike hazard this guy actually contributes something meaningful to the team. He is a match winner.  hazard on the other hand is only about show off and  glimpses of fancy footwork. he can certainly surpass alexis, as the boy has tonnes of potential. but right now its not even a contest.
At the end of the day chelsea need a fabregas or a costa to earn them points. Where as sanchez can single handedly alter games in arsenal's favor.

overall in the league, right now yep he is only behind aguero.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Not world class or a goat talent but definitely better than ozil and hazard tbh. Aguero is better than all of the above though.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Bankz wrote:Not world class or a goat talent but definitely better than ozil and hazard tbh. Aguero is better than all of the above though.
scratch please explain how you deduced this hypothesis
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Better than Ozil and Hazard in another movie maybe
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Better than Ozil and Hazard in another movie maybe

Mate, Nick is a clown ignore him. While Alexis is busy padding his stats against garbage teams Arsenal are currently having their worst ever season under Wenger. A season after they led the League for the most weeks (before their biennial late season collapse of course).

Alexis is a better goalscorer than both but there's more to the game than that or else Lampard > Zidane would be a thing.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Gil calling someone a clown, i doubt Irony ever had a greater meaning.

oh and don't forget to throw in a youtube clip or a gif from your well garnished collection.

A gil post without illustration is not quite the same
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am

RealGunner wrote:Single handedly carrying us :bow:
Carrying Arsenal to 6th place is now considered an achievement Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 am

Better than being 20th ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wor Ayoze Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:47 am

Gil wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Better than Ozil and Hazard in another movie maybe

Mate, Nick is a clown ignore him. While Alexis is busy padding his stats against garbage teams Arsenal are currently having their worst ever season under Wenger. A season after they led the League for the most weeks (before their biennial late season collapse of course).

Alexis is a better goalscorer than both but there's more to the game than that or else Lampard > Zidane would be a thing.

Alexis is match winner while Hazard is a good player to have alongside match winners. For example, Fabregas and Costa are Chelsea's match winners and Hazard help them to perform. You can see he isn't a match winner when you look at the world cup. When he had to be the main man he was poor while Alexis led Chile well

Wor Ayoze
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:08 am

I legitimately believe Alexis is better than both lmao.

Alexis has been better for Arsenal than Ozil ever has. This is some Bale-Spurs 12-13 stuff. Still not sure what Hazard has done in the league at all since he's arrived. Couple good skills I guess.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:14 am

Hazard and Alexis are similar. They're both better than Ozil simply because they actually have a work ethic.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:33 am

Ozil and hazard have had more time to come back down to earth and have their flaws exposed than Alexis

Right now, yeah I'd say Alexis has hit higher highs than either of them for sure. But they were lighting it up for the first couple of months they've moved here too

I'm still not ready to declare him goat or anything. I know he's carrying the team and just destroying right now. But I've seen players who have been carrying teams and destroying fade into scrubbery at the drop of a hat too many times recently to get too excited yet

He has a long way to go to catch up to aguero for an overall prem career.. But he's definitely the most on form right now for sure
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next