when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

+49
fatman123
Twoism
Lord Spencer
Yeezus
Thimmy
REWB
V
B-Mac
S
M99
Hapless_Hans
Donuts
Katy Perry
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raptorgunner
Sri
FennecFox7
Lord Awesome
mr-r34
urbaNRoots
Robespierre
Abramovich
Ganso
chad4401
Curtinho
Socur Toxanarosa
junkyard
El Gunner
terrance511
VendettaRed07
Red Alert
CBarca
Valkyrja
Lex
Bankz
Glory
farfan
Wor Ayoze
Winter is Coming
Gil
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
izzy
Art Morte
DuringTheWar
MaraVilla
Mr Nick09
53 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 4 Empty Re: when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by Sri Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Gil wrote:Cesc has let me down. Like Sanchez he hasn't really performed against the big teams so far.

I'll just leave this here for you.

Sanchez vs the Top 8: 7 games, 1 goal, 2 assists

Hazard vs the Top 8: 8 games, 4 goals, 5 assists

The entire makeup of this thread would be completely different in the latter were padding his stats against fodder. Again, football fans are too obsessed with numbers, it shows a lack of understanding of the game.

Well, you brought up the numbers, not me.

Does that show your obsession with numbers and a lack of understanding of the game, then?

(Refer what you left for me in the quoted post. I guess those are the numbers then hmm )

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 4 Empty Re: when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by Sri Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Also Moal :bow:

I was typing something very much on those lines, before I decided that it was pointless. Considering the fact that I was replying to Gil, I deleted what I typed and just broke it down to one remark. Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:37 pm

"Again, football fans are too obsessed with numbers, it shows a lack of understanding of the game."

Has someone finally appreciated Iniesta now?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:49 pm

look at gil sig and you can see his understanding of the game, dribbling into no where=best players
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:15 pm

chad4401 wrote:look at gil sig and you can see his understanding of the game, dribbling into no where=best players

if anyone has been dribbling into nowhere this season that's Di Maria. Hazard has been fantastic and the best player in PL and top 5 world-wide in 2014-15.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Hazard has been better than Alexis and Agüero? That's very debatable.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:look at gil sig and you can see his understanding of the game, dribbling into no where=best players

if anyone has been dribbling into nowhere this season that's Di Maria. Hazard has been fantastic and the best player in PL and top 5 world-wide in 2014-15.
I wouldn't even say Hazard has been the best player in our team so far, if we're counting this first 6 months, Alexis has been better.

What happened to Arsenal by the way? Last season they were top of the league for months and now they are "midtable without Sanchez"
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Hazard has been better than Alexis and Agüero? That's very debatable.

It's not even debatable, he's been worse than both as individuals it's pure fact.

Anyway it makes me laugh how people can't wait to jump on Di Maria.

If was unplayable in the only position he's proven he can be consistent at, then he was moved in the position where Madrid fans wanted him sold due to his inconsistency there.

He has one game back after being out for 2 months and is deployed as a striker no less and you are jumping on his back all over again Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Walcott, Ramsey, Giroud were injured for a long period of time.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:34 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Walcott, Ramsey, Giroud were injured for a long period of time.

Also Özil.

To answer Katy Perry: Experiments with a 4-1-4-1 system at the beginning of the season with barely any preseason to test it, players returning late from WC, injuries at the back - including our starting CB and RB for almost all of the first part of the season, and also a lot of injuries to the midfield - including Wilshere, Ramsey, Arteta, Flamini, etc.

Some bad luck and some poor planning, a touch of tactical mess and a pinch of inconsistency. Voila.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

val save me the hipster bs, please you think bale was more important than di maria, as i said look at that sig, hazard could've cross the ball did more useless dribbles, gives defenders more time setup and defend the cross, its the same reason why isco had to be benched, more to footy than dribbling and scoring hope you all learn this but you all won't
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

but the real question is, does he surpass marcelo as a top 5 winger... hmm
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:39 pm

Donuts wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

IF Marcelo was a winger he would be a top 5 winger.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Laughing okay.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

then I guess you have to ask why he doesn't play winger, as he sure as hell is not a top 5 left back hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Pls Laughing Laughing Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Relax, no one apart from 20% of chelsea fans think Hazard is better than Sanchez. Most sane chelsea fans like Shed, Tomwin etc will say how disappointing hazard is at times when the team really wants him to step up.

Aguero and Sanchez are a cut above the rest in the league atm.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm

CBarca wrote:Alexis is going to destroy the EPL. Best player, easy.

Natalie Portman wrote: Same way Ozil was ?

man, remember that thread Mole made when Ozil signed saying he's comfortably PL's best player rofl

Gil wrote:
rofl

Heard the same crap with Aguero and Ozil.

Robespierre wrote:
CBarca wrote:Alexis is going to destroy the EPL. Best player, easy.

No.

Gil wrote:Aguero hasn't had a single season where he's been the best striker let alone player in the Premier League.

Still dying at the Sanchez mention rofl

:coffee:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Gahd!!! A league where guys like hazard and sanchez become its best players these days. Can only wonder if the PL has any hope at this point.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:09 am

La liga viewers have a slightly obscure opinion on Alexis.
Except CB, he knows his shit.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Bankz wrote:Gahd!!! A league where guys like hazard and sanchez become its best players these days. Can only wonder if the PL has any hope at this point.
Messi'll save it when he comes here next season
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Lex wrote:
Bankz wrote:Gahd!!! A league where guys like hazard and sanchez become its best players these days. Can only wonder if the PL has any hope at this point.
Messi'll save it when he comes here next season

And i'm sure you'll be enthralled to see him playing for Chelsea.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:01 pm

You mean Arsenal hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:Again, football fans are too obsessed with numbers, it shows a lack of understanding of the game.

Yet you just used numbers to prove your point.

Anyway it's not exactly surprising Sanchez numbers have dropped against bigger opposition. The bloke has been carrying Arsenal all season and the big teams know it so they plan for it and just try to stop him.

Which has obviously proved successful so far, Chelsea on the other hand are a vastly better team with more consistent threats so the teams have to plan for it leading to more opportunities for Hazard.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Hazard looks better with the opposition having to focus on Fabregas, improved play of Oscar and Costa compared to last seasons Ramires, Mikel etc etc.

You may be disappointed with Fabregas but his mere presence on the pitch leads to more space for those around him including Hazard. That's what I meant when I said before Hazard doesn't even have to play well to be praised, because there's multiple threats on the pitch leading to victories regardless unlike last year when if he was average it was clear as *bleep* day.

This is not the case with Sanchez as if he doesn't do it no one will, which shouldn't really be the case but due to injuries, poor selection choices and tactics by Wenger it sadly is.

In a lot of ways Sanchez is last years Hazard with better end product for all the reasons I just explained, it shouldn't be like that but sadly it is.

To finish though, i don't actually understand the comparison between the two as far as who is better. One is a midfielder and one is a forward so it's natural the stats are in Sanchez's favour.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Anyway it makes me laugh how people can't wait to jump on Di Maria.

If was unplayable in the only position he's proven he can be consistent at, then he was moved in the position where Madrid fans wanted him sold due to his inconsistency there.

He has one game back after being out for 2 months and is deployed as a striker no less and you are  jumping on his back all over again Laughing

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 4 8f5ecf492a62664b8de1fa526e9faf7d3c36643a46617e3e86963b068a772adc

:bow: man. seriously.

First one is like one of the best posts I have seen here. and second, well thanks a lot man for standing up for him when every man and his nanny are after him, itching to find faults.

Keep rocking Mole Thumbs up

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:11 pm

all my emotions in this thread

:facepalm: rofl Proud

ffs GL
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 4 8f5ecf492a62664b8de1fa526e9faf7d3c36643a46617e3e86963b068a772adc

I am deeply disturbed by the possible contents of the glass.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next