when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

+49
fatman123
Twoism
Lord Spencer
Yeezus
Thimmy
REWB
V
B-Mac
S
M99
Hapless_Hans
Donuts
Katy Perry
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raptorgunner
Sri
FennecFox7
Lord Awesome
mr-r34
urbaNRoots
Robespierre
Abramovich
Ganso
chad4401
Curtinho
Socur Toxanarosa
junkyard
El Gunner
terrance511
VendettaRed07
Red Alert
CBarca
Valkyrja
Lex
Bankz
Glory
farfan
Wor Ayoze
Winter is Coming
Gil
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
izzy
Art Morte
DuringTheWar
MaraVilla
Mr Nick09
53 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 5 Empty Re: when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by Sri Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 5 8f5ecf492a62664b8de1fa526e9faf7d3c36643a46617e3e86963b068a772adc

I am deeply disturbed by the possible contents of the glass.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 5 Empty Re: when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard...

Post by Glory Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

srigooner wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 5 8f5ecf492a62664b8de1fa526e9faf7d3c36643a46617e3e86963b068a772adc

I am deeply disturbed by the possible contents of the glass.

lol. Razz
Its THE DUDE with his legendary Lebowski shake man. Show respect. Very Happy Proud

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 5 29739_lebowski_milkshake

better ? Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:40 pm

^That just made it worse. I'll pretend I didn't see that and try and rein in my imagination :/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:49 pm

haha.. i thougt so. Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Mole will always remain the prodigal son of GL

The poster we deserve.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 pm

He's average at best tbh.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:13 pm

El Gunner wrote:He's average at best tbh.

Moal or Hazard? hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:28 pm

srigooner wrote:
El Gunner wrote:He's average at best tbh.

Moal or Hazard? hmm

when i said Alexis was better than Ozil and Hazard... - Page 5 82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Massive fraud. I'm simply damn near right about 90% of the time. Never doubt me again.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:15 pm

He was trying his hardest. If there's any Arsenal player that should not be blamed, it's Sanchez.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Come on Gil.

You can do better.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:57 pm

http://gfycat.com/SilkyVeneratedGalapagoshawk
http://gfycat.com/ExemplaryInferiorArgali
http://gfycat.com/JointFamiliarArcticduck

V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 pm

sanchez was our best player by miles
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 pm

That Giroud facepalm in the 2nd one Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:34 am

Gil wrote:Massive fraud. I'm simply damn near right about 90% of the time. Never doubt me again.

I'm still waiting for Ariana Grande to turn into "the next Jessica Alba" :coffee: Is she still on your radar, or is she too old now? Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 am

izzy wrote:Come on Gil.

You can do better.

You know that's not true Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 am

You don't understand football if you think he was good tonight. Diabolical performance, Arsenal lost all control solely because of him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 am

Thimmy wrote:
Gil wrote:Massive fraud. I'm simply damn near right about 90% of the time. Never doubt me again.

I'm still waiting for Ariana Grande to turn into "the next Jessica Alba" :coffee: Is she still on your radar, or is she too old now? Laughing

I told you she was going to be one of the biggest stars on the planet before she even released a single. I'm always right breh.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:09 am

Wrong thread Gil. The Giroud one is somewhere around.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 am

Drop Ozil. Alexis the better CAM lmfao

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:25 am

Gil wrote:You don't understand football if you think he was good tonight. Diabolical performance, Arsenal lost all control solely because of him.

Laughing Erm... Did you see the three gifs posted just a few posts up.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:39 am

Giroud tho. Even I would never think he would perform this bad. But hey, if it happen's the the best player in the world then Giroud was no exception.

Alexis Sanchez tho. Laughing Ozil played OK but Monaco's 3 DM just silenced all the creativity in the middle. Kondogbia was a beast in this game. Joao Moutinho was dangerous when he attacked the Arsenal Defense. MOTM should go to Wallace tho. The man shut everything down for Arsenal.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Gil wrote:You don't understand football if you think he was good tonight. Diabolical performance, Arsenal lost all control solely because of him.

Laughing Erm... Did you see the three gifs posted just a few posts up.

Who gives a *bleep* about gifs? Ozil also made a couple of nice plays but still doesn't change the fact he was shocking. It's a 90 minute game not 20/30 seconds.

Isn't like I'm solely bumping this thread because of yesterday. It's been par for the course on the basis of this season.

His passing was all over the place especially after they went behind(69% accuracy), lost count of the amount of hopeless long balls he kept playing when more patience and control was needed. As usual he kept turning the ball over and igniting countless Monaco counters specifically the 2nd goal which all but killed the game. The biggest problem yesterday was his tactical indiscipline though. He kept drifting inside taking up central positions when he simply needed to stay out wide and leave the build up to the CM's.

One of the most infuriating/selfish players to watch. He genuinely believes he's Maradona despite his dribbling ability being the level of someone like Bolasie. If you ever wanted to know why Barca got rid for Suarez the past 2 days pretty much emphatically answered your question.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:55 pm

It's incredibly tedious and boring to see Gil go after every player who as a Hazard fanboy he feels threatened by everytime they don't give a perfect performance.

It's Harmonica like but he's nowhere near this bad.

Yep because it's a forwards job to worry about a team having control Rolling Eyes Everyone I know says Sanchez played well but was let down by his team mates and the only one who says otherwise is someone who has a known history of feeling threatened by anyone whose compared to his hero.

This was funny at first but now it's bordering on pathetically childish.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Because people get fooled because he runs around alot. You see the same thing with Willian. That's the culture in the UK.

Even Henry called him out after the game. Said Pep would have taken him out for being so undisciplined.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Henry was talking about Welbeck
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum