Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dostoevsky
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
38 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CL R16: Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Bayern München - Page 6 Empty Re: CL R16: Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Bayern München

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:26 pm

*bleep* pos thug Costa. Should be a red card. Should have had one in the first leg as well.

Ref didn't dare to give another red card, the coward.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

CL R16: Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Bayern München - Page 6 Empty Re: CL R16: Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Bayern München

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:55 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:easy win. 4:0 at half time

:coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Proud

Schweini >>>>>>>> Xabi
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:37 pm

I really liked that lineup. Lahm for Rafinha and it's perfect.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:37 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:It'll be a white-wash, similar to the tie against Basel a couple of years ago. Expecting 7 goals at the minimum.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I really liked that lineup. Lahm for Rafinha and it's perfect.

Told this to my mate who is a full-on Bayern fan, this is the best lineup Bayern have, just Rafinha out, Lahm in, and it's perfect.

But Pep just loves to fix what ain't broken. [insert random Pep insult]

Nice and balanced, that, if the back 4 get bored, Alaba can join Schweini, or press far, far up the pitch.

Also, Schweinsteigers assist for Lewas goal, and the Götze goal... Perfect!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Wish I had bayern -5 as handicap
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I really liked that lineup. Lahm for Rafinha and it's perfect.

Told this to my mate who is a full-on Bayern fan, this is the best lineup Bayern have, just Rafinha out, Lahm in, and it's perfect.

Nice and balanced, that, if the back 4 get bored, Alaba can join Schweini, or press far, far up the pitch.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Neuer Rafinha Boateng Badstuber Schweinsteiger Alaba Robben Götze Ribery Müller Lewandowski pls.

No funny business ffs.

:coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:It'll be a white-wash, similar to the tie against Basel a couple of years ago. Expecting 7 goals at the minimum.

SEStradamus Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 am

VivaStPauli wrote:

You could stop with your Pep's insults. The man is a genius that will routinely win Bundesliga and place Bayern at least in the semifinals every year. And you won the World Cup at least 30% thanks to him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:43 am

free_cat wrote:And you won the World Cup at least 30% thanks to him.

That's a bit ridiculous to claim tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:47 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

He had a big hand in it, put the % you want.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:36 am

free_cat wrote:
You could stop with your Pep's insults. The man is a genius that will routinely win Bundesliga and place Bayern at least in the semifinals every year. And you won the World Cup at least 30% thanks to him.

Because Spains obsession with his one-dimensional brand of possession football made them exit early, getting our supposed nemesis out of our way?

That's a bit insulting, I think we could've beaten them. After all, our reactive, gritty style was purely pragmatic, I don't think we had to fear anyone at the World Cup.

And what's with the UCL hype by Pep? He got Bayern annihilated by a Real side that barely made it past Dortmund, just a season after Heynckes, a superior coach, won the triple.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 am

free_cat wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

He had a big hand in it, put the % you want.

he had 0 % hand in it .

the only " hand " he might have  had in it is influencing Low into playing with that whole false nine crap and Lahm as a midfielder , which almost cost Germany against freaking Algeria .

the moment germany dropped that pansy business , they breezed to the final .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:46 am

Yeah this. If anything, Löws retardation showed when he was one of the dumb being lead by blind Pep. Lahm in midfield plus not playing Klose almost let us exit in the early knockouts, thank god Löw already learned in the groups against Ghana that there is another way.

The second we abandoned those ridiculous Pep-tactics and went back to a solid, balanced, 4-2-3-1 that our players learn from u17 onwards, we were boss hog, just look at the France match. Even though we only won 1-0, that was imho our best match. The midfield was close to perfection in that game.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Because Spains obsession with his one-dimensional brand of possession football made them exit early, getting our supposed nemesis out of our way? It's beyond me how they let him coach for another year where he somehow got things right (probably by chance) and won the treble.

That's a bit insulting, I think we could've beaten them. After all, our reactive, gritty style was purely pragmatic, I don't think we had to fear anyone at the World Cup.

And what's with the UCL hype by Pep? He got Bayern annihilated by a Real side that barely made it past Dortmund, just a season after Heynckes, a superior coach, won the triple.

A superior coach who managed to not win anything in hist first season with a team composed of basically the same players as now, but younger and more vital?

Everyone can have a bad game, but after his 3 years Guardiola will be remembered as the greatest Bayern coach ever.

If you think football is all about formation, you know very little about it and Germany's football had Pep written all over it. Ah, and Pep has been using a 4231 with a pure striker very often at Bayern, so I don't even know what you are talking about.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:06 pm

all Pep did in his first year at Bayern was inherit the best team in the world and lead it to an embarrassing 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Real Madrid .

his influence on Germany was limited to some negative contributions such as the false 9 and players fielded out of position .

Germany's football had Germany's football written all over it in last year's world cup .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 pm

farfan wrote:all Pep did in his first year at Bayern  was inherit the best team in the world and lead it to an embarrassing 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Real Madrid .

Exactly, along with a domestic double including the earliest ever won league championship, a record of league wins in a row, the first away win at Dortmund since the last decade and the arguably most consistent and enjoyable football ever witnessed from his team by a humble FC Bayern fan.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:all Pep did in his first year at Bayern  was inherit the best team in the world and lead it to an embarrassing 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Real Madrid .

Exactly, along with a domestic double including the earliest ever won league championship, a record of league wins in a row, the first away win at Dortmund since the last decade and the arguably most consistent and enjoyable football ever witnessed from his team by a humble FC Bayern fan.

that's what happens when you inherit the best team in the world who on top of that has a habit of poaching talent from direct rivals .

Dortmund was noticeably weaker and decimated by injuries during Pep's first season .
the other pretenders were getting embarrassed in the CL like never before .

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Yawn.

I don't give a *bleep* about that.

This game of playing off Jupp and Pep against each other (or player x and player y etc) is as boring as annoying.

I could just as well say that with Jupp we faced the weakest Barca in a decade and a weak Real went out underestimating Dortmund etc pp, but why would I do that.

Jupp was fantastic, but it was one season and who's to say it would've stayed like that. Players would NOT have become complacent, opponents would NOT have started to adapt etc pp.

Getting Pep in was the best thing that could happen for everyone involved, Bayern and Jupp, to a lesser extent maybe Pep because he has to deal with this kind of shit expectation game now lol, where he's a 'failure' if he doesn't win the CL lol. I mean seriously who in their right mind would come up with such a bs.

I watch us every week and I couldn't be happier, if someone can't appreciate the very obvious fact that Pep is an unique coaching talent then that's moronic, but not my problem.

We can talk about his shortcomings once the level of discussion is a bit more mature.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:03 pm

as far as i'm concerned ,  Bayern dominating the bundesliga these days is akin to the brazilian national brazilian jui jitsu team winning the brazilian jui jitsu world championship Laughing they're that much better than the competition in every single facet of the game .

i'll be sold on Pep's " uniqueness " once he delivers European silverware and remove that asterisk next to his name of inheriting a perfect team and  operating in a non-competitive league .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:18 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Yeah this. If anything, Löws retardation showed when he was one of the dumb being lead by blind Pep. Lahm in midfield plus not playing Klose almost let us exit in the early knockouts, thank god Löw already learned in the groups against Ghana that there is another way.

The second we abandoned those ridiculous Pep-tactics and went back to a solid, balanced, 4-2-3-1 that our players learn from u17 onwards, we were boss hog, just look at the France match. Even though we only won 1-0, that was imho our best match. The midfield was close to perfection in that game.
Seriously? What about the mad pressing, the fluid interchangeable structure, the audacity to not park the bus after reaching semis? Those were not there when Low coached the cup 4 years ago and have Pep's influence all over them. I don't think you can deny his influence, Bayern has so many Germany players that it was bound to have an effect on the team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Yeah this. If anything, Löws retardation showed when he was one of the dumb being lead by blind Pep. Lahm in midfield plus not playing Klose almost let us exit in the early knockouts, thank god Löw already learned in the groups against Ghana that there is another way.

Seriously? What about the mad pressing, the fluid interchangeable structure, the audacity to not park the bus after reaching semis? Those were not there when Low coached the cup 4 years ago and have Pep's influence all over them. I don't think you can deny his influence, Bayern has so many Germany players that it was bound to have an effect on the team.

" mad pressing " wasn't exactly a Pep thing.
Dortmund and Bayern pressed Barca and Real into oblivion in 2013.

" not parking the bus " is a Pep influence now ? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:27 pm

Pep popularized pressing in the high  lines, he did not invent it but very few teams practiced it before him.

Did you see what Germany were like once they reached semis in previous competitions? They abandoned the good football they had been playing and played far more cautiously. Given that Low didn't learn from his mistakes before, I think we can put that on Pep brainwashed Bayern players. eco smile
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:28 pm

farfan wrote:" mad pressing " wasn't exactly a Pep thing.
Dortmund and Bayern pressed Barca and Real into oblivion in 2013.

"Oblivion?"

We lost the tie 4-3...... Laughing give us a break.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 pm

izzy wrote:
farfan wrote:" mad pressing " wasn't exactly a  Pep thing.
Dortmund  and Bayern pressed Barca and Real into oblivion in 2013.

"Oblivion?"

We lost the tie 4-3...... Laughing give us a break.

i was mostly thinking of the first leg and how Madrid were totally helpless against  Dortmund's pressing Laughing .

you can easily credit Dortmund and Bayern for that BC .

2 german coached bundesliga  teams reaching the  CL final with a high pressing attacking style one year before the world cup ? that probably influenced Low more than anything Pep did the following year .

Pep's influence almost cost him against Algeria Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next