EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Wenger and Arsenal board are a Disgrace to football. So many empty promises.

Can't believe I'm disappointed we're not signing Welbeck. :facepalm:

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Arsenal have denied Welbeck is having a medical. They haven't denied interest. And Arsenal would deny everything because they prefer working in secret. From experience, Sky Sources always jump the gun on any deal so if they say it's a done deal, it's likely that it's close to completion but not quite there yet. Likewise, if they say there's a medical, then chances are that the deal is still in the "talks" stage.

But this is quickly approaching farce territory as some bloke on radio claiming to be the broker in the deal isn't actually connected to it whatsoever. So if you see something from a guy called Jonathan Hope, ignore it.

I wouldn't be surprised if United are waiting for Falcao to be done before letting Welbeck go.

Wenger's just said to Italian press that he hopes to sign somebody before the deadline, but added the typical "nothing's happening at the moment".

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Ryo off to Twente. This means that's a good bye as I doubt he will return back to us. Last year of contract i think.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if United are waiting for Falcao to be done before letting Welbeck go.

I laughed more at that than my self esteem should normally allow Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

srigooner wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm right though sri?

Seriously that just doesn't work. That would affect EVERY future contract negotiation with you players, let alone that it's simply TOO MUCH money to pay a player.

I already said you are keeping it sane here, What more do you want from me?

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Per-Mertesacker-of-Werder-007

LOOL nothing more,brother, I just didn't know what the 300 pic was about.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

DEADLINE DAY @_ArsenalCentral 46sArsenal have offered Joel Campbell plus €16mcash to Sporting Lisbon for the services of WilliamCarvalho [BBC 5live].

:facepalm:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

@wayneveysey: Arsenal still trying to sign Nastasic. #AFC also remain in for Reid. Failed to land Carvalho as couldn't agree fee with Sporting Lisbon.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Wilson37 wrote:DEADLINE DAY @_ArsenalCentral 46sArsenal have offered Joel Campbell plus €16mcash to Sporting Lisbon for the services of WilliamCarvalho [BBC 5live].

:facepalm:

Not possible as the deadline for registering players in Portugal was 6pm.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm

srigooner wrote:
RedMamba wrote:there is still time for a plan B?

there is a plan A?

What ezz zis 'plan'?

To get Alexis early in the windows to keep the fans quiet until it is to late for any meaningful changes. Then everyone is stuck trying to support the current squad.

There is a reason that top teams have had there main targets done and dusted already. Leaving the dredges and severely over priced for the mid table.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm

David Ornstein
BBC Sport
Welbeck latest

Posted at 20:03

"There is interest from Arsenal in Danny Welbeck, but this deal is complicated by a number of conversations that are taking place between Manchester United, Arsenal and the player.
"This is a bit messy because Tottenham are also involved and there are various agendas at stake. It could happen but at this stage it is not advanced."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Spuds taking the piss here Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm

6unner wrote:
To get Alexis early in the windows to keep the fans quiet until it is to late for any meaningful changes. Then everyone is stuck trying to support the current squad.

There is a reason that top teams have had there main targets done and dusted already. Leaving the dredges and severely over priced for the mid table.

and the board must be thinking; 'thats a major achievement'
RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

6unner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
RedMamba wrote:there is still time for a plan B?

there is a plan A?

What ezz zis 'plan'?

6unner Proud

That was rhetoric Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm guessing United would probably prefer to sell to Spurs than to us, but Welbeck prefers us because of Champions League football. You just know it's going to drag on to the last minute.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:I'm guessing United would probably prefer to sell to Spurs than to us, but Welbeck prefers us because of Champions League football. You just know it's going to drag on to the last minute.

You just know that we'll find a way to *bleep* even this up

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm

For the most part they were able to keep everyone quiet until today. Were able to get all the season tickets renewed. Then get to sit on all the new marketing deals.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

srigooner wrote:
6unner wrote:
srigooner wrote:

What ezz zis 'plan'?

6unner Proud

That was rhetoric Laughing

I know.
Told you I was trying to stay positive last week. Not really able to anymore though. Crying or Very sad

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm

In other news, Ryo has signed a year extension with Arsenal on top of completing his loan to FC Twente.

Ensuring that future transfer fee Proud

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm

danny frikkin wellbeck gets to choose if he wants to be arsenals spearhead?

and with that bombshell, i finish my self congratulatory 100th post!
RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:In other news, Ryo has signed a year extension with Arsenal on top of completing his loan to FC Twente.

:bow:

SellOnClause >> SantaClaus ffs

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:In other news, Ryo has signed a year extension with Arsenal on top of completing his loan to FC Twente.

Arsenal FC Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm

RedMamba wrote:danny frikkin wellbeck gets to choose if he wants to be arsenals spearhead?

and with that bombshell, i finish my self congratulatory 100th post!

Mamba cheers

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Arsenal talent Kristoffer Olsson will join FC Midtjylland on loan with option to buy. [Ekstra Bladet]
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:22 pm

FFS disgraceful fans outside emirates

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Sanogo must be the luckiest footballer alive, Wenger loves him too much.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

srigooner wrote:FFS disgraceful fans outside emirates

What is going on?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next