Jay29
TalkingReckless
Sina
urbaNRoots
silver
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official: Calum Chambers to Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Calum Chambers to Arsenal

Post by Lex Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Good lord can he whip a ball in. And isn't scared to attack. In terms of replacing Sagna, what he lacks in experience, he makes up for in attacking prowess

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Calum Chambers to Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Calum Chambers to Arsenal

Post by REWB Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:02 pm

he's an overall extremely good addition to the squad, what a youngster, so reliable and versatile. so happy we have him.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:17 pm

He's just ace isn't he?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:28 pm

While i agree with you all, I am still reserved about him. He is often too sluggish on 1 v 1. Not sure if CB suits him more or RB.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:31 am

I still prefer Debuchy even with just those few game prior his injury. More experience, probably same defense ability but Debuchy was able to get really close to penalty box numerous times by overlapping or cut in, something Chambers couldnt atm. He has some good crosses in him though, so does Jenk.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Calum Chambers move to Arsenal set to be investigated by the FA
FA refusing to say why they're probing Calum Chambers' Arsenal move

The FA are refusing to say why they are investigating last summer’s £15million transfer of England international Calum Chambers from Southampton to Arsenal.

The surprising probe for a deal that went through with no problems from either Premier League club follows a complaint made to the FA by, it is believed, a disgruntled third party to the deal.

Both clubs are aware the FA are looking into the transaction but do not know why. The negotiations were amicable and handled directly by Les Reed of Southampton and Arsenal’s Dick Law.

Asked whether he was happy with the transfer, Wenger on Friday said: 'Yes, I am very happy about his transfer. I made over 350 transfers since I am here. We have a lot of enquiries about them and we never had any problem.'

Suggestions of agents unrest would not normally be enough to warrant this type of FA attention.

Chambers is on the books of Cassius Sports Management, whose agent Alan Middleton, a licensed lawyer, refused to return frequent calls because a legal colleague said it was company policy not to talk to the press.

Cassius’s head of talent ID and player recruitment is Steve Moss, who is also Chambers’s stepfather. But there is nothing to stop an agency employing one of their client’s family.

The issue is said by former team-mates of Chambers to lie somewhere with Arsenal, but a club spokesman said on Thursday: ‘Everything was open, cordial and above board with Southampton throughout the Calum Chambers transfer.’

The FA will not comment about any compliance department activity.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 pm

'The issue is said by former team-mates of Chambers to lie somewhere with Arsenal'

Such shit journalism that

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3