dmize
McAgger
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
24 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:06 am

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
No mention of LeBron by Kyrie hmm 

He's mad that he's gonna be relegated to a spot up shooting PG. Smile

No but really, Kyrie didn't play well with Waiters who needs to have the ball in hands, I don't think it's a guarantee him and LeBron will play well right away.

He tweeted 'welcome home' not too long ago..

I think they'll make it work, they won't be as good as Bron and Wade when Wade was healthy, but they will be good..

I bet ESPN was salty that Sports Illustrated broke the news Laughing

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:09 am

Miller wants to join him in Cleveland Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:Here is a video I made on Lebrons return to the Cavs. Enjoy Smile

:bow:

Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:57 am

I didn't think of it really until now but Cleveland hasn't won a Championship since 1964 in any sport.. The Toronto Maple Leafs haven't won since '67, but the Blue Jays won twice in the 90's and our CFL team the Argonauts have won a few titles

My Toronto/Ontario peeps know what I'm talking about, its rough out there for Leafs fans.. Anyways all three of their teams have longer droughts than the Leafs.. They essentially have three Maple Leafs'  Shocked
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 am

I think the biggest loser of all this was Daryl Morey.

He's supposed to be a genius GM but he just completely outsmarted himself. Declines Parsons option for less than 1m and now has to give him 15m if he wants to keep him, which prevents them from signing a max player for 2 years. Drafts a stash player with his 1st rounder just to save 1m of cap room. Then without a guarantee from Bosh, he trades Lin and a 1st rounder for absolutely nothing.

rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:28 am

What's the max contract Greg Monroe could get?

Is there any possible scenario where Miami could get Bledsoe and Monroe?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:18 am

This is getting old.. If he left to go to Houston or some place like that then maybe, but not now..

Burning Miami merchandise that has nothing to do with him rofl

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Cleveland ffs <3

We're back again !  cheers cheers drunken 
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 pm

i'm sorry intelligent respectable americans in here, but this is why a lot of Canadians hate americans :facepalm: so much stupid

us Canadians can't survive without that cold northern climate Laughing :facepalm:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:36 pm

dmize wrote:I think the biggest loser of all this was Daryl Morey.

He's supposed to be a genius GM but he just completely outsmarted himself. Declines Parsons option for less than 1m and now has to give him 15m if he wants to keep him, which prevents them from signing a max player for 2 years. Drafts a stash player with his 1st rounder just to save 1m of cap room. Then without a guarantee from Bosh, he trades Lin and a 1st rounder for absolutely nothing.

rofl

Yep.

If they smart they will forget Parsons for that price, wave the white flag and grab Deng and Marion so they can have a team with a functional defence.

If they dont want to accept they have failed, they can aimless go around trying to sign Melo and end up with overpriced Parsons and/or nothing lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:52 pm

broussard is not the smartest of people, you shouldnt hold it against him. He just knows people and makes a career out of it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:44 pm

So has Carmelo made the decision yet?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Not yet, its apparently down to Knicks and Bulls. But with Pau to Bulls seemingly happening you would have to believe he's staying in NY.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Melo can join the Bulls and make the Finals next year.. Might as well take the chance b4 the Cavs gel and start running the East :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Melo looks to be taking the money (cant fault him for that) and believing in big chief triangle.

I think its a good decision.

As good as the Bulls might be with Melo added, Rose's health is too questionable and they would have to give up pieces they need to cover Melo's defence.

Pau and Mirotic is probably a safer bet for them if that means keeping Gibson and Butler anyway.

I think next season a ton of money comes off the Knicks cap and I have a feeling Phil going to do serious things.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Well, I'm disappointed with pretty much everything.

I just pray Thibs doesn't kill people in the regular season and Rose comes back heathy. Next on my list of prayers is some sort of unlikely Rondo trade to Indiana/New York...or somewhere in the East where Rondo would make them competitive.

Lakers are destined to suck until Kobe's contract is gone.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:18 pm

The guy who is "2 years away from being 2 years away" looks a bit better than that if you ask me.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Rumoured terms for Pau is 6.5 if that's true than they have the ability to add another significant piece once they move Boozer.

Ariza to Rockets and Lebron has signed with the Cavs for two years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 pm

He looked pretty solid last night, got a lot of quick fouls and TOs, and it was also against Lakers. We have sort of a negative defensive aura surrounding everything we touch. Looks so much better than expected after watching that draft day comment
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:56 am

Yeah not saying he going to do anything significant next season, or even play. But Raps might have found something interesting despite the laughs that came their way.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rumoured terms for Pau is 6.5 if that's true than they have the ability to add another significant piece once they move Boozer.

Ariza to Rockets and Lebron has signed with the Cavs for two years.

Really, I thought all the money is locked up if they sign Pau and Mirotic. I was under the assumption they had move Boozer and something just to get Melo.

Either way

Noah/Pau/A. Randolf
Pau/Gibson/Mirotic
McDermott/Butler/Snell
Butler/Brewer
Rose/DJ Augustin

Not bad. Probably could use a natural 2 guard though.

Last edited by The Franchise on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:01 am

I watched that draft live and genuinely don't think the " 2 years from being 2 years away" was a bit of a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Unfortunately Simmons did just that and the world has run with it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:03 am

Didnt watch it tbh, dont know the context lol

Still, I heard quite a few people saying they reached for a guy they could of got in the 2nd round etc etc

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:07 am

They'll have to move/amnesty Boozer ofc, but once they do they can make another move.

If i'm them i do all i can to get Lance.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:28 am

what about Mirotic?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:34 am

I have zero idea why the Lakers arent after Lance.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum