Robespierre
Casciavit
LeBéninois
McAgger
RealGunner
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cesare Prandelli - Galatasaray Coach 2014-2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cesare Prandelli - Galatasaray Coach 2014-2014

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:30 am

Time for Mancini to shut his doubters up. Proud

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cesare Prandelli - Galatasaray Coach 2014-2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cesare Prandelli - Galatasaray Coach 2014-2014

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Really disappointing Italy, after their Euro showing... I didnt expect them to go too far but still, to not qualify from this group....

Prandelli got all the praise for a long time with his new formation and style, etc. Pirlo I thought performed to his level still, the players give their all mostly, but still.... Balotelli is known flop I think and its too much for him to carry the team up front, so Italy need to change that.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:21 pm

If Mancini comes that better not mean Balotelli back in the lineup
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Abete has also just announced that he is resigning as the president of the Italian FA (FIGC).

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

GODIN :bow:

Proud this is a huge plus, so glad Italy got knocked out now.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Milan might have been too quick to appoint Inzaghi aswell, they could've got Prandelli instead.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:24 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Milan might have been too quick to appoint Inzaghi aswell, they could've got Prandelli instead.

Milan to fire Inzaghi in 2 months and sign Prandelli :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:41 am

prandelli's a crappy manager.

i will forever remember this fool who lost 0-4 in a euro final.LMAOOO
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:53 am

McAgger wrote:International football is for tacticians. I don't think Conte is strong in that regard just yet. This was also Prandelli's downfall.

Think Ancelotti would be perfect. Doubt he'll leave Madrid for NT just yet. Capello is another guy. But he's too negative. Don't know if FIGC want to go back down that path specially since the talent level defensively isn't nearly as good as the Baresi's Maldini's, Nesta's, Cannavarro's, etc. Rafa would be perfect for Internationals. But again he's probably still too early in his career.

Ancelotti is the best Italian manager by far so of course he would be perfect, but he won't leave Real Madrid now. it would be nonosense for him.

Capello is a man old  70 years who cares only to money now , and he would earn 7 times less than in Russia.

According Di Marzio FIGC is thinking also to Guidolin.
I rate positively Guidolin as manager, but he is great for "provinciali " clubs , he hasn't the balls for coaching important  teams . As he has affirmed too , he cried also after Udinese was knocked out in play off against Braga Laughing
And then stop with priests :facepalm:

While Allegri asks 3 mln every year but FIGC doesn't want to give more than 1.6 , same matter for Mancini
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 am

Rossonero23 wrote:prandelli's a crappy manager.

i will forever remember this fool who lost 0-4 in a euro final.LMAOOO

crappy poster .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote: Conte part-time Italy Coach?

There are surprise suggestions that Juventus Coach Antonio Conte could be appointed part-time Italy Coach.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Federation is considering a revolutionary approach after Cesare Prandelli’s resignation.

As Euro 2016 qualifiers begin in September and a new Coach is not expected to be put in place until August, the Azzurri risk going into those first games without a manager.

Conte or Carlo Ancelotti would be the ideal choices, but they don’t wish to leave Juventus or Real Madrid respectively.

Therefore this ‘part-time’ option would allow Conte to continue working with Juve, but also lead Italy through qualifying.

Conte has taken Juve to three consecutive Scudetto titles in Serie A, something the club hadn't achieved since the 1930s.

There are few options for the permanent job, including fired Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri, Roberto Mancini, Luciano Spalletti, Alberto Zaccheroni and recently-retired Francesco Guidolin.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Robes, fret not fratello.

The most absurd reports are coming up regarding Post-Prandelli; this most definitely is one of them.

Wait for Di Marzio's word.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Robes, fret not fratello.

The most absurd reports are coming up regarding Post-Prandelli; this most definitely is one of them.

Wait for Di Marzio's word.

A Sky journalist ( Alciato) said it too  pale 

A manager as part time is a thing absolutely ridicolous for a top NT , and Conte is not even God , I mean , he is raping Serie A but he is still nothing in Europe

I would prefer even the Priest Guidolin to this .

For the bench I don't have particular preferences between the available names atm . of course Ancelotti would be perfect but I can't rate him as available because he's not so stupid to leave Madrid for this Italy.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:10 pm

On one hand you say he's '''''only'''' raping Serie A

Yet all the Italian alternatives who are actually available couldn't rape Serie A on Football Manager let alone real life nowadays

Conte >> Guidolin, Allegri, Mancini, Spalettti etc etc etc
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:21 pm

He coaches juve which is basically italy anyway. Could work. A NT coach does not actually have that much work to do on a regular week.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Conte is what Italy needs, he has the passion and doesn't take shit from the players and he can really motivate them.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 pm

he should begin to pass the group stage before :coffee:

well if he is really interested to Italy's bench , he can leave the Juventus.
Italy is not spare weel ,it's a serious thing and you can't permitt you part time job.
We haven't dared to think a similar thing in past even for goodest manager than Conte, so I am confidend it's a bullshit
on the other hand not  even New Zeland has it in football. It's better Allegri/Mancini/Gudiolin for 365 days than Conte to manage part time
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:On one hand you say he's '''''only'''' raping Serie A

Yet all the Italian alternatives who are actually available couldn't rape Serie A on Football Manager let alone real life nowadays

Conte >> Guidolin, Allegri, Mancini, Spalettti etc etc etc

I 've never written " only" Laughing

No, just a moment.

I don't have problems with Conte as Italy manager. As I hadn't for Lippi in past. lol

I have only problems with Conte as manager part time .

If he leaves Juve , it's okay
Nay I  would be doubly glad :coffee:

Conte ------------- Italy
Prandelli ------------ Juve

Make it happen  banana :bow: Proud

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Conte is too young to be in NT management full time, surely it would make sense to have him doing both jobs considering he'd be working with the NT core Week in, Week out anyway
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Robespierre wrote:he should begin to pass the group stage before :coffee:

Italy is not spare weel ,it's a serious thing and you can't permitt you part time job.
We haven't dared to think a similar thing in past even for goodest manager than Conte, so I am confidend it's a bullshit
on the other hand not  even New Zeland has it in football. It's better Allegri/Mancini/Gudiolin for 365 days than Conte to manage part time

Except that doesn't make sense because NT managers aren't doing anything for most of the 365 days a year. Conte part time would spend exactly the same amount of time with the NT group as a full time coach would

The only difference is Conte personally wouldn't be going to all the live games to watch Italians, but thankfully that's what a hundred other people can worry about.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:52 pm

in football I don't remember similar things for top NT , on the other hand the stress is great also only for the club .
And infact this is the reason because I don't think Conte will accept anyway if he will have really this proposal .
He got always very tired and nervous by maniacal and wearing job with Juventus, as his voices always hoarse after every interviews to end matches or as his hard training testify.
I don't think he 's so desire to manage even the Italy together to Juve ( not Chievo , it is already a great stress to do it ) ,besides in this difficult  moment for NT . It  can't be  easy combined . So I don't think  he will be the Italy manager even if this proposal will be done to him ( because I wouldn't be surprised, no managers really convince, for a reason and for another).
He will manage Italy sooner or later imo , so there is no need to  rush into things  , it would risk to not give great results
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:57 pm

The thing is, the 'traditional' way has now got Italy knocked flat out of two World cups in a row so I don't think it's any good looking at what's worked in the past.

What's the worst case scenario here? Conte gets K.O'd in the 2018 group stage.

What's the BEST case with some scrub like Mancini or Spaletti? R16 only to get tactically shat on by a competent manager.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:03 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Robespierre wrote:he should begin to pass the group stage before :coffee:

Except that doesn't make sense because NT managers aren't doing anything for most of the 365 days a year. Conte part time would spend exactly the same amount of time with the NT group as a full time coach would

The only difference is Conte personally wouldn't be going to all the live games to watch Italians, but thankfully that's what a hundred other people can worry about.

Basically I explained in thread above.
I rate much difficult to manage a Top club and a Top NT toghether , for stress, pressure, motivations..
it's even much difficult to manage a club so important, let alone ALSO a NT who needs to be built. pratically he would haven't a moment to relax. I repeat, I have doubts Conte will accept a similar proposal, also because he is the first man who wants devote himself exclusively to Juve imo.
but even if I was a Juve fan I would prefer to keep only for Juve also for these reasons , we all know what Connte does when Juve loses (rare this year) or when a result is rated as negative, he basically becomes Hulk, I don't dare to imagine if he gets disappointment results with both Laughing and in this moment the NT is in sore situation , transition period
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:18 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The thing is, the 'traditional' way has now got Italy knocked flat out of two World cups in a row so I don't think it's any good looking at what's worked in the past.

What's the worst case scenario here? Conte gets K.O'd in the 2018 group stage.

What's the BEST case with some scrub like Mancini or Spaletti? R16 only to get tactically shat on by a competent manager.

infact the best choice would be Conte , no doubts. If he didn't manage a top club. It doesn't make sense in this way as I explained above. Otherwise we could take Ancelotti part time in past, Capello part time in past , Trapattoni (in his golden period) part time in past , etc
Never thought to do it , basically there is the reason . And infact it won't happen
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 am

I think we will know the future Italy NT name only in August.
I am reading some bizzarre things

for example according Gazzetta the vice president FIGC ( the president FIGC resigned)  wants Alberto Zaccheroni for 2 years, so as to grow the position of Antonio Cabrini , his designated successor.

Cabrini is the current women's Italy manager Laughing and he was a scrub manager in Serie C (he was sometimes sacked, never good results ) and he led recently the Syria

the era Zaccheroni - Cabrini smoking banana 2 scrub managers, but this story is insane, so absurd that I would not be surprised if it is really true knowing the Italy Laughing

reported by the most important Italian sport newspaper anyway
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 am

If that comes to pass then the whole FIGC should be killed Godfather baptism style.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum