Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 pm

We should have went for Mustafi...

As I said in another thread, I've been watching Manolas since 2009 and his AEK days. Even though he had a great season, I am still not convinced by his skills at all.

Anyway, Arsenal has something that Olympiakos wants, Joel Campbell. If Arsenal offers him in an exchange deal then it's done.

Also, Manolas didn't play in tonight's friendly against Bilbao, this shows how much the club wants to sell him. With his contract expiring soon, Olympiakos will try to get the best possible deal.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Juve and Milan eye Lavezzi

Juventus and Milan are on high alert after Ezequiel Lavezzi’s contract renewal talks with PSG broke down.

The former Napoli man had already been linked with a possible return to Serie A, though Premier League sides are also interested.

According to Sky Sport Italia, today negotiations between Lavezzi’s agent and Paris Saint-Germain hit a brick wall over a new deal.

Milan have been tracking Pocho for some time, but Sportmediaset claim Juventus are the hot favourites.

The Bianconeri would offer him a four-year contract and Champions League football.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:40 am

Di Marzio wrote:Luisao could be an option for Juventus. Juventus are confidently targeting him, he could be an alternative to Manolas to complete the defense. Juventus reached an agreement in principle with the player on a three-year contract with €3M wages. They haven’t reached an agreement with Benfica yet, the Portuguese team don’t want let their captain and symbol go easily. They put a €4M price tag on him. Juventus would like to acquire him for free, without paying any fee and investing only on the wages. There should be updates in the next hours, Juventus push for Luisao.

3m net wages and a 3 yr contract for a 33 yr old.Pretty terrible deal.Benfica asking 4m on top of that.Hope this transfer breaks down.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:05 am

if Luisao means Allegri will finally fkn switch to a 4-3-3 or back 4 than the Conte back 3 nonsense he has played all over pre-season and the sale of Mehbgonna and Mehnucci finally (those 2 are the feckn reason we still play a back 3 and are even still sh*t afterall) then am all for it,

if that is not the case, then :facepalm:, though Luisao is a solid player the dude is 33 and Lucio's teammate Laughing and we are offering what 3m/season Laughing

and what did I read, we even want him for free as well lol (I thought we had moved past Milan mentality), like I said I do hope if we are getting him it means a back 4, selling Mehgbonna and Mehnucci finally and planning to get a very good winger (cos there's still very good ones out there in Ukraine and Portugal but it seems Marotta cannot see nadda  apart from CBs)

as for Vidal if he really wants to leave, we should demand min 80m Quid or 50m pounds plus Kagawa, Nani and Chicharito, seems fair enough, Nani just cos I'd know we are switching from that stupid 3-5-2 finally, Kagawa also
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if Luisao means Allegri will finally fkn switch to a 4-3-3 or back 4 than the Conte back 3 nonsense he has played all over pre-season and the sale of Mehbgonna and Mehnucci finally (those 2 are the feckn reason we still play a back 3 and are even still sh*t afterall) then am all for it,

if that is not the case, then :facepalm:, though Luisao is a solid player the dude is 33 and Lucio's teammate Laughing and we are offering what 3m/season Laughing

and what did I read, we even want him for free as well lol (I thought we had moved past Milan mentality), like I said I do hope if we are getting him it means a back 4, selling Mehgbonna and Mehnucci finally and planning to get a very good winger (cos there's still very good ones out there in Ukraine and Portugal but it seems Marotta cannot see nadda  apart from CBs)

as for Vidal if he really wants to leave, we should demand min 80m Quid or 50m pounds plus Kagawa, Nani and Chicharito, seems fair enough, Nani just cos I'd know we are switching from that stupid 3-5-2 finally, Kagawa also

May I ask you something?
Why are you getting so angry over media reports? more than 80% of them are made by the media and are almost entirely fiction.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:14 am

MMM wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if Luisao means Allegri will finally fkn switch to a 4-3-3 or back 4 than the Conte back 3 nonsense he has played all over pre-season and the sale of Mehbgonna and Mehnucci finally (those 2 are the feckn reason we still play a back 3 and are even still sh*t afterall) then am all for it,

May I ask you something?
Why are you getting so angry over media reports? more than 80% of them are made by the media and are almost entirely fiction.

Same goes for vidal then...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:24 am

where was I even angry? Laughing

- are mehnucci and mehgbonna not the reason we play 3 man back? are they both not shid?

- is selling them not good news?

- is playing a back 4 not good news?

- is giving a 33 year old 3m/season for 3 years not bad news if we still keep mehbgonna and mehnucci and are still resortng to 3-5-2 not bad news?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:28 am

If marotta had not fvcked abt with 18 mill bids we could have gotten sanchez and had a team as good as any in europe. Instead he demonstrates his total ineptitude and causing conte to leave, probably pushing vidal out as well. And can you blame him? The board has clearly shown that they are not looking to be a major player in europe in the near future(and dont give me bs abt how we are miiles away) and winning serie a again and again loses it's luster. Now our best player is leaving and the cycle is dying with a whimper. Really, at this level you can't afford any b players, especially you're goddamn sporting director. What an utter clown..
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 am

‘Juve have bid for Manolas, but…’

Strategic Advisor at Olympiacos, Christian Karembeu, admits Juventus are in for Kostas Manolas, but so too are English clubs.

The 23-year-old has been increasingly linked with a move to the Bianconeri in recent weeks, with it understood that talks over a transfer are ongoing.

The Greek club’s Strategic Advisor has now confirmed that an offer has been tabled, but warned Juve of interest from elsewhere.

“The Bianconeri are interested in the player and have made a good offer,” former Real Madrid man Karembeu has told Tuttosport today.

“They are not the only ones, though… In the last few days interesting proposals have also arrived from England.

“Any meetings set with Beppe Marotta? We are in contact, we will see in the next few days.

“The price, pretty much, is this - we are not willing to negotiate for less than €10m.

“We have not set a deadline. If we receive the right offer, we will sell him. Otherwise, we will keep him.”

The suggestion in parts has been Juve are looking to lower the cost by including one or two players in exchange.

“We do not need them - the team is practically complete, we lack only a striker. We are looking for an expert forward, in light of the Champions League.

“So Giovinco? For the time being, no.”

The retired France international was asked if he was surprised by the attention now on Manolas.

“No. We were certain that he would become a player in the international market, even more so after the great World Cup with Greece.

“He has important potential, ample room for growth. He is a fast centre-back, explosive, strong in the air. He is a Nesta with the pace of Panucci.

“His preferred destination? Juve are top of his wishes, but Kostas has an emotional attachment to Olympiacos.

“He has a deal with the President, he will accept the team that will meet the economic needs of the club. Be that Juve or an English club.”

Napoli and Roma have also been linked with the defender.

“There are also others, but for the moment they are a little behind.

“Has he asked my advice? Yes. I told him that at Juventus he would have the opportunity to play and take an important leap forward.

“I think he would be fine with Juventus’ defenders. Kostas can be used indifferently in a back three or four. He is so fast he could play at the back by himself!”

===========
Interesting... Happy that Juve is on his top wish list... Hopefully the clubs he is talking about won't beat us :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:49 am

One of the top sport journalists in Greece said that Arsenal is very close to Manolas. They have made an offer to Olympiakos in the range of 10-12m euros for him.

Although both Arsenal and Olympiakos seem to have reached an agreement, he says that the deal might still not happen because Manolas wants playing time and Arsenal is going to sign him as a 4th choice CB.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:37 am

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus are looking for a defender, they are working on two options. This is their priority at the moment, as Allegri specifically asked for a centre-back, especially if he plans to switch to a four-man defense. Manolas in the first name on their list, they followed him during the past season and liked his performances during the World Cup: the negotiation is ongoing, but it’s not easy, the Greek club is a tough negotiatior. Moreover, Arsenal are pursuing Manolas too, also Roma and Inter are after him.

The plan B is Luisao: an experienced player whom every coach would like to have in his squad, good in the headed duels, charismatic, who scores sometimes. Juventus have already talked with his agent and reached an agreement: three-year contract with €3M annual wages. At one condition: he has to be available for free.

That’s the reason of the arm wrestling match with Benfica. Luisao swore he would have stayed for good after his last extension, he earns slightly less than €2M per year. He told Benfica’s president: “I will finish my career here.” Instead now he asked to leave, for free too. The feeling is that Benfica will resist and ask for at least €3/4M. Luisao will insist, maybe without damaging too much the relationship with the club, in order to avoid to make the transfer even more complicated. Juventus study the next move.

Oh god,this is actually happening  Neutral 
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 am

SO seems like reports at the start of the transfer window who were considered shit are actually true. We have 0 transfer budget lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 pm

btw What IF we are going to get both Manolas and Luisao and sell Ogbonna and Bonucci?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Luisao asks to join Juventus

Luisao has reportedly asked Benfica to accept Juventus’ request to release him on a free transfer, to complete a move out to Turin.

As talks with Olympiacos over Kostas Manolas seemingly stall over valuation, the Bianconeri have reportedly already agreed provisional personal terms with Luisao, on a three-year deal worth €3m-per-season.

However, indications are also that Juve are only willing to sign the 33-year-old if he is released from the final two years of his current deal with Benfica, and that the Portuguese giants are unwilling.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website has updated on the situation further and suggested that Luisao has now gotten involved and requested that Benfica agree to Juventus’ request to release him on a free transfer.

Even so, the Lisbon outfit are believed to be holding out for a transfer free of up to €4m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 pm

If it was still early in the transfer campaign I'd be more than happy if we sold both Bonucci and Ogbonna. Now it's a bit late for major changes in my opinion.

It's so frustrating that we move so slow in every single transfer campaign... :facepalm:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Selling Bonucci and Ogbonna for Manolas and Luisao doesn't makes sense.I don't think Bonucci is moving,it will take around 20 mln to get him and no team would make that offer.Ogbonna had a chance to go to Valencia but they bought Mustafi.

Seriously,not being able to pay 3-4 mln for Luisao is a f... ...
I hope those reports that we have 0 transfer budget are not true,if they are then Who wants to sell Vidal?Don't be affraid to raise your hand guys
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:06 pm

cheers 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Juve offer Gio plus cash for Guarin

Juventus have offered Inter €5m plus Sebastian Giovinco for Fredy Guarin, reports in the Italian Press claim this afternoon.

Corriere dello Sport lead with the revelation that the Bianconeri have tabled a bid for the Colombia international, that includes the diminutive goalscorer going the other way.

Giovinco has found playing time hard to come by in Turin, and the Old Lady would be willing to see him leave.

The paper believes that Massimiliano Allegri’s have included him in a bid for Guarin, but the offer is likely to be rejected.

Stories emerged on Wednesday that the Nerazzurri had turned down an offer from Tottenham of €12m plus Roberto Soldado for the Porto man.

So it would seem likely that Erick Thohir’s outfit would also reject this bid.
---------

If true than its stupid..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:19 pm

or it means bye vidal, welcome Hernandez + money
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Stupid move... especially that we lack strikers now... OR THE FUKIN MEDIA IS BSING AGAIN, which is seriously pissing me off...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:28 pm

The Juventus in the final stage of the market has a big problem, that of the budget. The costs for Morata, but also Romulo and Pereyra, influence market choices for the Bianconeri who do not have big money to invest. In principle, the budget was about twenty million and it 'went all over. Beppe Marotta and Fabio Guild were good to buy sparingly and will do the same for the last two operations that remain unless there is a sale, currently unlikely, Arturo Vidal.

For the defense Manolas costs a lot, the Bianconeri are looking to enter counterparts, but Olympiacos no discounts, other solutions, including Nastatic and Savic, as well as Zapata, do not convince a lot. Name the last second, Luisao central experience.

To attack you point out a loan with the right of redemption. Jovetic, Hernandez names are interesting but do not discount directly from the participants, in this case it will come to the last days of the market.
===
WTF? The teams are buildinf and we are destryoying by selling vidal... a shame.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juve offer Gio plus cash for Guarin

Juventus have offered Inter €5m plus Sebastian Giovinco for Fredy Guarin, reports in the Italian Press claim this afternoon.

Corriere dello Sport lead with the revelation that the Bianconeri have tabled a bid for the Colombia international, that includes the diminutive goalscorer going the other way.

Giovinco has found playing time hard to come by in Turin, and the Old Lady would be willing to see him leave.

The paper believes that Massimiliano Allegri’s have included him in a bid for Guarin, but the offer is likely to be rejected.

Stories emerged on Wednesday that the Nerazzurri had turned down an offer from Tottenham of €12m plus Roberto Soldado for the Porto man.

---------

Whatever. I'd take a bag of balls for Giovinco at this point. I'm guessing Hernandez is on his way. Outside of being a fourth or fifth striker for us, there is no reason to hold to him. I think the Guarin hate is unjustified. I think he would provide good midfield depth off of the bench.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Juve offer Gio plus cash for Guarin

---------

Whatever. I'd take a bag of balls for Giovinco at this point. I'm guessing Hernandez is on his way. Outside of being a fourth or fifth striker for us, there is no reason to hold to him. I think the Guarin hate is unjustified. I think he would provide good midfield depth off of the bench.

I don't hate him, I know he is good player who can turn out to be great under the right circumstances. I am sure this means goodbye to Vidal, and In Nani,Hernandez and I hope LAvezzi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Panicking over CDS Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 pm

I don't hate him, I know he is good player who can turn out to be great under the right circumstances. I am sure this means goodbye to Vidal, and In Nani,Hernandez and I hope LAvezzi

Unless there is some last minute disagreement with numbers, I'd have to say it's done. It also makes me think that Nani is coming as well if we're willing to let go of an attacking player. Personally, I don't think that the Guarin deal will happen anyways. Gio isn't worth that much on the market. I knew I didn't support his purchase from Parma for a reason.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:btw What IF we are going to get both Manolas and Luisao and sell Ogbonna and Bonucci?

Ofcourse we wont get both.Luisao has been suggested as an alternative to Manolas.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next