M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by The_Badger Tue May 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Zealous wrote:Trying to headbutt somebody is antagonistic, passing a ball to him is not. If Varane was trying to be antagonistic then his attempt at it was really poor, any self respecting adult would not have reacted. Simione actually tried to hit Varane with the ball so he was arguably being antagonistic.

Varane has zero incidents and is well known as a calm player and person.

Simione has been a trouble maker and hothead his entire career as a player and as a coach. Basically he tried to pull a Mourinho and fell flat on his face.

Please FFS! There was no reason for Varane do to what he did other than to provoke Simeone.

It may have been weak and feeble, but the intention was clear.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Pedram Wed May 28, 2014 1:50 pm

http://www.beinsports.tv/news/title/kay-murray-10-points-on-real-madrid-winning-la-decima/article/5tcd0vn15lkc1h64s3ox5zqqf

Good article.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Apparently Ronaldo was being filmed for a movie that is going to be made about him in the final. This is what Perez said in an interview.

Dat United canterino ffs Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 28, 2014 2:00 pm

jibers wrote:Apparently Ronaldo was being filmed for a movie that is going to be made about him in the final. This is what Perez said in an interview.

if only you had a good CM No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 28, 2014 2:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
jibers wrote:Apparently Ronaldo was being filmed for a movie that is going to be made about him in the final. This is what Perez said in an interview.

if only you had a good CM No

Strootman will be in Madrid in 3 seasons Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 28, 2014 2:05 pm

We need one urgently ffs lol not in 3 seasons
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Madridismo Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 28, 2014 5:03 pm

I love the guy, in his house, probably with his wife somewhere around shouting goal out the window of his living room and kitchen. A true Madridista...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Big fan of the "SERGIO RAMOS .. IS A BEAST" guy eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 28, 2014 5:40 pm

I can understand the feelings, i went nuts went that goal went in.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed May 28, 2014 11:12 pm

I couldn't speak or walk the next day because I screamed and kicked the ground so much. I was nearly paralysed. My lord I had never gone that crazy in my life.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Zealous wrote:
Celebrations:
Madridismo Proud

You missed the best one: Cristiano not celebrating Ramos' goal

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 2:40 am

nothing wrong with him not celebrating....it was all nerves, i went crazy when ramos scored but the craziness lasted a few seconds, simply cos we hadn't won yet....ron might have been feeling the same, he was definitely happy but must have been thinking to himself that the game wasn't over yet.....he didn't know bale or marcelo would score, he might have been just keeping himself calm in the expectation of a penalty shoot out....the over-reaction to whether cristiano celebrates/how he celebrates/if he doesn't celebrate , is really getting out of hand.....his critics are now clawing at straws. once upon a time they criticized him for too many step-overs(understandabely)....now its about celebrations, next people will criticize him for something even more ridiculous, like how he wears his socks....
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu May 29, 2014 3:48 am

Wow some of you have really gone off the deep end.  Will you really just accept any kind of behavior because you happened to win the game?  When Barca were winning trophies hand over fist I never excused the diving or the awful behavior from Busquets. Nor did I troll around this board calling everyone jealous because they didn't agree with Busquets' behavior or even Xavi's for that matter after some of the games.

Mourinho and the new fans brought to the club by bringing in Mourinho and Ronaldo have really lowered the class of this great club and fan base.

Now Ronaldo's celebration is completely fine and the only reason people are questioning it are because there jealous or haters even though we have now found out he was acting for the cameras shooting a movie about him.  

It makes a lot more sense to me now because when it happened it was so out of place.  I'd never seen anything like it before.

It wasn't some of the total insane BS a lot of you were trying to convince yourself that he was just so emotional he couldn't control himself. etc etc  It was planned and just so scripted no matter what the circumstances were he was going to do it no matter how trailer park it was.

And now we have people really trying to act like it's cool not to celebrate Ramos' goal which IMO was one of the most exciting goals I have ever seen.  I mean even if you are that self-centered I don't know how you stop yourself from running over there.

The man saved his ass, Iker the class act he ALWAYS is (he's old Madrid so he still has the standards of the great club that seem to be lost) went over and kissed Ramos and Ronaldo should have bent over and kissed Ramos' ass from saving him from one of the all time worst displays from a great player in a CL final I have ever seen.

And let's not get it twisted, Casillas will go down as a better Madrid player and better positional player than Ronaldo when it's all said and done so he has all the reason to be as self centered as he wants.

If some of you can't see the MASSIVE gulf in how to behave then it's really just kind of shocking and typical of a lot of these newer fans.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 4:24 am

yawn....nobody says its cool not to celebrate ramos' goal, just saying he might have still been a bit nervous. two, celebrating/non-celebrating and diving are two totally different things- the latter is done to get an unfair advantage by getting a player sent off, a penalty, or a red card...its quite foolish to compare that to celebrating. three, pippo inzaghi has scored a lot of goals in his career when the game was done, uglier goals too, and he jumped over the sign boards and yelled for all to hear at the top of his lungs (btw i like inzaghi, right place, right time scorer). four, as far as a servant of madrid goes, no one trumps iker, he's been through a lot at this club; i remember when he first came in and we weren't even sure about his abilities and got cesar sanchez just in case, but iker proved himself...as raul said, iker has nothing to prove to anyone....but once again, comparing how two people react to a situation as a sort of standard of character is very foolish, and just shows how far one will go to make an argument. ramos was the hero at the final, most madridistas and non madridistas know it....and i bet even ronaldo knows this; they are teammates, ronaldo has probably had lots of time to thank ramos for the save as have his other teammates.....and once again no-one is saying its cool he didnt celebrate, he is a professional footballer, a lot of nerves were probably still being felt at that point, people react differently to situations in life, one would expect any idiot to know that.....for me, that whole 'celebration' thing is just people clawing at straws...criticize the guy for being crap the whole game, criticize him for slipping and falling when he had a chance to score the 3rd goal, criticize him for being a bit selfish in his career (although great strikers should possess a bit of selfishness), criticize him if he dives or feints fouls,.....but criticizing a celebration or non-celebration is very foolish; i can bet that you are no psychic and do not know what he was thinking at the time.....very soon we will start praising people for playing like crap, but celebrated well to spite other players lol......and for the record i'm not a "newer" fan, cristiano isn't even my best player on the team (that would be iker, after raul's retirement).
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 29, 2014 7:39 am

Dmac still on that celebration and even gone so far as to not only call people "new fans brought in by Mourinho and Cristiano" but compare a silly celebration to diving and feigning injury?

Sigh, it's almost a week man, let it go, let it go.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu May 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Ronaldo not celebrating for Ramos's goal shpws his character really and that he does not really care about the team,but who gives a shit!I mean it's his choice if he wants to wank on the field after scoring it's his choice.DnMac is trolling or acting butthurt.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 29, 2014 12:51 pm

I didn't want to wage into this but I'll just chip in with my thoughts

People are different, Ronaldo never goes 'crazy' when somebody else scores, he is not that kind of guy. His celebrations are usually rehearsed beforehand so it doesn't matter if he scored the first goal in a one nil win or the tenth in a ten nil win because his celebration has already been planned before hand.

Iker did not run crazy either neither did Carlo and both are very humble guys. Just cuz somebody like Pepe goes bersek when we score and Ronaldo remains calm it doesn't mean they love Madrid any differently. Both absolutely love Madrid to the bone. If Ronaldo only cared about himself he wouldn't run the length of the pitch down to defend in the instance we scored on. If he didn't care he wouldn't be warned by the referee to move back against Dortmund away when he stood and gesticulated at some under performing teammates and he wouldn't celebrate Bale's goal like he did, he would instead sit up there and sulk why the spotlight was not on him.

Those people who call Ronaldo narcissistic are probably the same ones who would probably condone players kicking the ball at fans when things don't go their way or standing on the sidelines refusing to shake hands with the better team or show their own fans the middle finger when they get abused.

Any Madrid fan would tell you Ronaldo plays with the heart on his sleeve and sometimes would do something on the pitch which I am sure he regrets but overall this guy is a great model professional and pleasure to watch

Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 29, 2014 1:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Celebrations:
Madridismo Proud

You missed the best one: Cristiano not celebrating Ramos' goal

Nice editing u troll.  What a Face 

He clearly celebrates the goal lol. What do you call that fist pump?

And in case you say "well he didn't go crazy!" CR never celebrates a tying goal in the last minutes because he wants play to restart quickly even if he scores.

Let the privates celebrate. The Commander has to be focused at all times Molenation
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:Wow some of you have really gone off the deep end.  Will you really just accept any kind of behavior because you happened to win the game?  When Barca were winning trophies hand over fist I never excused the diving or the awful behavior from Busquets.  Nor did I troll around this board calling everyone jealous because they didn't agree with Busquets' behavior or even Xavi's for that matter after some of the games.

Mourinho and the new fans brought to the club by bringing in Mourinho and Ronaldo have really lowered the class of this great club and fan base.

Now Ronaldo's celebration is completely fine and the only reason people are questioning it are because there jealous or haters even though we have now found out he was acting for the cameras shooting a movie about him.  

It makes a lot more sense to me now because when it happened it was so out of place.  I'd never seen anything like it before.

It wasn't some of the total insane BS a lot of you were trying to convince yourself that he was just so emotional he couldn't control himself. etc etc  It was planned and just so scripted no matter what the circumstances were he was going to do it no matter how trailer park it was.

And now we have people really trying to act like it's cool not to celebrate Ramos' goal which IMO was one of the most exciting goals I have ever seen.  I mean even if you are that self-centered I don't know how you stop yourself from running over there.

The man saved his ass, Iker the class act he ALWAYS is (he's old Madrid so he still has the standards of the great club that seem to be lost) went over and kissed Ramos and Ronaldo should have bent over and kissed Ramos' ass from saving him from one of the all time worst displays from a great player in a CL final I have ever seen.

And let's not get it twisted, Casillas will go down as a better Madrid player and better positional player than Ronaldo when it's all said and done so he has all the reason to be as self centered as he wants.

If some of you can't see the MASSIVE gulf in how to behave then it's really just kind of shocking and typical of a lot of these newer fans.

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 17 493777967-sergio-ramos-of-real-madrid-celebrates-with-gettyimages

Unless my eyes are fooling me then that is The Commander and San Sergio celebrating together after Ramos's goal.

Can you please shut up now?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 29, 2014 3:15 pm

it's really hilarious Smile

there is nothing they can complain about this time . there is no " beautiful football" card they can play because atletico plays shit football . there is no "fair play " card they can play because atletico is dirtier than madrid , there is no referee mistakes they can whine about that could've altered the score.....

so now they're reduced to crying about ronaldo's celebration  :facepalm: 

also it's been fun reading the mourintards these last few days, with the absurd claim that the guy who finished 15 poins behind a coachless barça , lost the cup final , got his S*** pushed in in the champions leagues, deserves as much credit if not more than ancelotti . Laughing 
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Zealous wrote:
And in case you say "well he didn't go crazy!" CR never celebrates a tying goal in the last minutes because he wants play to restart quickly even if he scores.

i know this is basically talking to a wall here, but this is a completely different situation... in the valencia game madrid had to win or they were effectively out of the title race, so every single one of their players scrambles to get the ball and get play restarted as quickly as possible

in the cl final, ronaldive didn't bother joining the entire team in a celebration of what was, at that point, the most important goal of their season, and the game was going to extra time... there was no hurry, no need to grab the ball and desperately restart play in the last 30 seconds
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 29, 2014 3:25 pm

the obsession with ronaldo is just ridiculous .

first , the whining about his over the top celebration .
now, the whining about his lack of celebration .

give it a rest , if madrid fans don't have a problem with it then it's fine . it's not like the haters needed this to dislike ronaldo .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu May 29, 2014 3:33 pm

tbh most madrid fans wouldn't have a problem with hitler coaching them if it meant they won something Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu May 29, 2014 3:57 pm

che wrote:tbh most madrid fans wouldn't have a problem with hitler coaching them if it meant they won something Laughing

Didn't like half of the forum condemn Real Madrid fans for whining that Mourniho was coaching them and they didn't want him, even though they were winning titles under him?  scratch 
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu May 29, 2014 4:04 pm

uh... no? i'm pretty sure there were only like three madrid fans who weren't blindly following dear leader
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next