DeviAngel
Juveman17
dronte
iftikhar
M99
34 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 7 Empty Re: 2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter

Post by Robespierre Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Arquitescu wrote:No no Robes by no means I am glad for Seedorf's potential sacking as I merely am finding our club situation hilarious and what Berlu has become .

yes Arq I knew it
I meant simply Berlusconi is the only milanista glad for it, because now he has the excuse for it

Seedorf has made what he had to do this year, he has won even a derby . if Milan doesn't go in Europe it is not surely because of him.

Anyway Berlusconi wanted to sack Leonardo for Allegri and Allegri won the Scudetto... so we ' ll see , it is not  necessarily  a bad thing . Simply curious to read the motivations for it.
M99 wrote:Robes ffs watch the Premier League.
why? lol

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 7 Empty Re: 2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter

Post by M99 Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Best league in the world innit?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun May 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Absolutely disgraceful match by Roma. All they were trying was to injure everyone in the whole match (especially Chiellini, yes, he could have been sent off, but his first yellow was nothing).

Especially funny that Totti stayed on the pitch.

After all this it was especially heart-warming to see them shattered by Osvaldo in the 94th minute.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sun May 11, 2014 6:51 pm

The supposed 100 points record should not be made into a big deal. It is clear Serie A has lost some quality and Conte should not brag about walking a league in regress.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun May 11, 2014 6:55 pm

dronte wrote:Absolutely disgraceful match by Roma. All they were trying was to injure everyone in the whole match (especially Chiellini, yes, he could have been sent off, but his first yellow was nothing).

After all this it was especially heart-warming to see them shattered by Osvaldo in the 94th minute.

Calma.

The teams did not disgrace themselves. Certain players did though. On BOTH sides.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 11, 2014 7:16 pm

McLewis wrote:
dronte wrote:Absolutely disgraceful match by Roma. All they were trying was to injure everyone in the whole match (especially Chiellini, yes, he could have been sent off, but his first yellow was nothing).

Calma.

The teams did not disgrace themselves. Certain players did though. On BOTH sides.

It was men's game. After the game they all hugged if I'm not mistaking.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 11, 2014 10:56 pm

- No one said it but today we have officially the 3 relegated teams.

Livorno , Bologna and Catania.

Livorno ( Inter "B"  team  Neutral ) was an announced relegation . You can't play with so many young and inexperienced  players in Serie A .

Catania woke up too late .

Bologna ... they are collapsed when they have sold Diamanti on January . At that point the squad was terribly scrub, when you have Cristodopoulos as your best player you can't have hopes and infact they are relelgated fighting with ardor but the limits are emersed inexorable.
Sorry to see a city and a club with old tradition as Bologna ( 7 Scudetti , first relelegation only in 1982, later of Milan too ) in Serie B , but it's right so .

- Torino is a team incredibly Bottler.

I have not idea how many points have lost this year bottling. From beginning to end. From that Torino-Milan 2-2 with Granata who won 2-0 to 90' and it tied 2-2 to today . 2 matchdays ago Torino won 1-3 at Olimpico and they were able to be recuperated for 3-3 to last minute :facepalm:

Today ... a real play off at own stadium against Parma.

You are winning 1-0 , you are 11 vs 10 because Lucarelli ( Parma ) got a red card ... but you permitt to Parma to tie giving  a penalty kick to them :facepalm:

The most bottler team this year in Serie A.

I'd win to see them again in Europe, the last time was in Intertoto Cup 2002 ..

About last matchday the 6th place battle is the only source of interest now
Torino 56
Parma 55
Milan 54

in next matchday Torino play against Fiorentina at Firenze... and they will not have Immobile (banned) .. the fans are friends each other (common hate for Juventus), but the fans don't go in pitch . Although Fiorentina lost even against Sassuolo 3-4 recently for absence of motivations.
Parma will play at home against Livorno
Milan will play at San Siro against Sassuolo

- 5th Place Trophy for us  smoking  smoking  smoking 

- Anyway this is the saddest image of the day

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 7 C0436fc0-d921-11e3-a178-3d2840dfd60f_coltello

the banana and even the knife :facepalm:
And I am sure this Atalanta fan won't banned forever unlike Villareal fan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 12, 2014 12:07 am

Soooo.....Bidone D'Oro nominees, lads?

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon May 12, 2014 12:27 am

It has to be Belfodil. Flopping hard both at Inter and Livorno.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon May 12, 2014 2:43 am

InterMalia wrote:It has to be Belfodil. Flopping hard both at Inter and Livorno.

Hehe too big of an ego for his own good, he had literally 3 good months and got outscored by Amauri after that season, what a deal for Parma. Still shaking from Parma game, the team shown such strength, Don has built a stubborn team but Cassano needs to stay away from penalty ( Inter memory Sad ). I hope Milan doesn't go for Don after what he did, bad for both parties. We still have our chance, just hoping Fiorentina won't give it away easy. This year is weird one, quality is absolutely crap but every game was so fired up and got adrenaline rush kick.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon May 12, 2014 2:57 am

Atalanta should not only be fined for this, but also docked points next season.

You simply do not throw knives at the players ever.

Bloody racist bastards.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 12, 2014 4:39 am

Robespierre wrote:

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 7 C0436fc0-d921-11e3-a178-3d2840dfd60f_coltello

Absolutely disgraceful. They should give the idiot a life-ban and arrest him for attempted murder.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 am

McLewis wrote:Soooo.....Bidone D'Oro nominees, lads?

Belfodil, Zapata, Matri.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Mon May 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Forza wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Absolutely disgraceful. They should give the idiot a life-ban and arrest him for attempted murder.

He should have eaten it. That could have ridiculed the racists ala Alves. It could have been a punch to the faces of the racists. Seems Constant is not as smart as Alves.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 pm

According reconstructions it is not a knife but a paper arrow launched by a blowgun.

Anyway it doesn't change much ,we talk always about idiot fans, because the banana is true indeed.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 12, 2014 1:04 pm

McLewis wrote:Soooo.....Bidone D'Oro nominees, lads?

for me the most Serie A flop 2013/2014 is Luis Muriel.

This had to be his year , he had to lead the Udinese considering Di Natale's age, so many expectations on him , many ppl took him to Serie A fantasy team this year Laughing, but he scored just 4 goals , same goals than the defender Rolando. Luckily for Udinese Di Natale was great also this year

Another big flop was Marek Hamsik . unrecognizable this year, not so adapted to Benitez unlike Callejon or Mertens

Other names are  Belfodil ( a ghost also with Livorno :facepalm: Allardyce save us ffs ) , Matri , Felipe Anderson ( rated as a top player by Lotito) , Ogbonna ( 15 mln  ) , maybe  also Honda although he came  to January (this choice to have preferred Honda to Taatabt at Bergamo was nonosense,and it  caused the wrath of Galliani who has called Seedorf " mad"  http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/11-05-2014/milan-galliani-labiale-seedorf-matto-lascia-fuori-taarabt-80634891892.shtml ) and surely I am forgetting others

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon May 12, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Agreed on Muriel
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 15, 2014 2:42 am

I glance to Serie B when just 3 matchdays missed smoking
2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 7 HS15KjI

first 2 teams are promoted immediately, then play off from 3rd to 8th (complex system) , 20th 21th and 22th are relegated  while 18th and 19th will play a play out

My thought on 22 teams

Palermo = by far the best team in this series. Enough unplayable. It returns in Serie A after just a year.Iachini the wizard of Serie B,it's his 4th promotion as coach here

Empoli = I look always with appreciation to this reality , a town with only 50 000 inhabitants who can claim 9 Serie A leagues played in last 20 years and it still have this continuity , signal of a good organization . This Empoli is atypical is compared to past anyway , if we consider Empoli was always characterised by developing  young players (Di Natale,Marchisio and Giovinco grown here) , while now it is going to fight for Serie A with Maccarone-Tavano, old players who still make the difference in B

Latina = the greatest surprise by a mile of this Serie B. I can't understand how a team so scrub is fighting for promotion .   Latina is a town in who lives with justified enthusiasm this season ,it is  young city who exists just since 1932 (founded by fascism,it was an area with marshes previously) and also for this reason it has not a great tradition in football considered the young existence.
Jonathas, another Raiola player,is scoring much and he's the star of this team, a player who has always looked like a scrub so far, just asking to Torino fans But he is going to miss next matches because he is banned .
Serie B is a great result for Latina , let alone the Serie A. if they will be promoted, tbh , I think we have already the relegated of Serie A 2014-2015 Very Happy Laughing
The miracles can happen a time, not twice.

Cesena = it began the league thnking to relegation battle, but then Bisoli has found those good solutions as in 2011 when Cesena got an unexpected promotion .. probably Cesena is his dimension . It would be curious to see anyway in Serie A, Cesena promoted Giaccherini and Nagatomo in last Serie A played

Modena = positive season for this squad coached by Novellino , former Serie A manager , good results got in past with Sampdoria and he can claim the enviable record to be the only manager never sacked by Zamparini !! Laughing (Venezia 99, simply because Recoba was so GOAT for the Venezia) . then the declined......and now he is reborned with Modena.  Babacar Fiorentina Academy is grown under him this year.

Crotone = it plays the most beautiful football by far in this Serie B. it represents the true and pure essence of typical Serie B , developing young players, playing beautiful football, passional public ( typical in South Italy). Crisetig is finally growing , I 've no doubts he would have done it under Drago . the defeat at home against Latina is heavy for the table,ma this team is alive and it will fight until the end

Bari = the most Incredible thing of this Serie B.
Bari history deserves to be told . Absolutely .
This team is going bankrupt , it will do it surely, but if you go bankruptcy in Italian football  within certain time limits you can not relegate of divisions ( unlike of Rangers in Scotland for example) . As it will be for Bari. Bari will go bankrupt, it will be born with a new society but they will play still in B ....... or in Serie A. Because yes, they are fighting for it and it was incredible., they were fighting for relelgation battle to beginning of the year. but then after the announced bankruptcy.they are gone up to the table because the ppl is back to fill the stadium ( the Matarrese presidency  is lived as a  dictatorship ... so the ppl is glad for this new prospects now) .. Only a thing miss just now , the new president who buys the new society, the new Bari. for this reason " buy the AS Bari " is becoming a trend on social network, even Rocco Siffredi is supporting this.
here Ranocchia
Spoiler:

Lanciano = another small  town who is surprising all . small town famous for an eucharistic miracle. now they try the football miracle. they are in play off side since beginning league and they don't want to give in this.

Spezia = this project Spezia struggles to take off. Always good names, ambition , but then they they conclude with an insignificant league.

Avellino = it would be nice to see again the " green wolves" in Serie A, as it was usual in 80's. they could play a regional derby against Napoli but they tend to melt in decisive moments. Bottler team. This year is emersed Galabinov, poor man's Berbatov

Siena = they have disappointed so far, all waited something of good by them , at least reaching the play offs. very awfiul moment for siena city in sport , the siena basket (7 scudetti in a row) is dead and it bankrupted, Siena calcio is in graduale decline . mezzaroma threatened  by fans too. Anyway I won't miss them.

Trapani = nice surprise of this Serie B . A Siciliam team who have the objective to get saved and it reached safely . This Trapani is a positive and glad reality, supporters always so warm at home and abroad ( always numerous, even at North ) , a team leaded by top scorer Mancosu capable to got knock out honorably by Inter in Coppa Italia ( it lost 3-2)

Carpi =small towm who wanted to save and it reached safely. And they will have the satisfation tio play the derby against Bologna next year

Pescara = most disapppointment of this Serie B by far. Rated as the best team in this Serie B on paper after Palermo , also because it had Catania legend Marino as coach , a manager who had made good things in Serie A with Catania Udinese and Parma, the Pescara had many difficulties at beginning and after a recovery it is definitely collapsedm forcing the president to sack Marino and calling Cosmi. The next year should come back Zeman according rumours

Brescia - very mediocre league for Rondinelle. A year very turbulent for them , Ascoli legend Giampaolo who decide to resign (why bothered by some things..for example he affirms who the ultras dictates the rules to clubs .after Fiorentina-Napoli many would agree with him..) ,and  other 2 managers changed --- Brescia buoyed just by Sodinha, a fat player but with great technique. A futsal player basically. It can be enough for Serie B.

Ternana : Terni is basicaly the ugliest city in Italy :hmmm: but Ternana fans are admirable for their support and I hope they will get saved for this. Antenucci is the typical player who wouldn't score in A but he makes the difference in Serie B (Ronaldo Bianchi-esque) .and it's the reason why Ternana will get saved imo

Cittadella --- I haven't much to say about them , I will talk just about their 2 GKs. I am glad for the good season played by Di Gennaro ( on loan from Inter ) and the record of Pierobon (2nd GK) deserved to be told. He has played recently , and he is......45 years. and he saved even a penalty. Record.

Varese : Varese is a basket team but the football also is very followed. unfortunately their supported sometimes stand out for racism... anyway , they disappointed the expectations born by last good leagues and their recent crisis has caused 5 defeats in a row that has plunged Varese in play out side. Their hope is in Pavoletti , who played a great league.

Novara : I hope they will relegate. Nothing to add.

Padova : Gone are the days when when El Shaarawy and Perin lead the Padova close to Serie A, losing just the final against Novara. .... This Padova is a scrub team and it is going to relegate.
Jusst a curiosity : their defender is Santacroce, former starter in Napoli very hyped at the time . Meteor.

Reggina : Sad relegation for Juveman and Forza. The combative Gagliardi seemed to have given again hope to Reggina fans but then the limits are emersed inexorably. It will be Serie C after 20 years and 9 leagues of Serie A played since 1999-2000

Juve Stabia : . it finishes after 2 years the experience of "Vespe" in Serie B . Probably their fans will come back to support the near Napoli after it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 15, 2014 7:54 am

Fantastic summary, thanks for your hard work Robes! Thumbs up
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 15, 2014 8:28 am

Great summary Robes. See the Reggina thread for in-depth suffering  :facepalm: 
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 15, 2014 9:12 am

Robes Molenation

Thanks for the info. Enjoyable read it was.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 am

Marko Livaja has officially been sold to Rubin Kazan by Inter and Atalanta. “I am very happy and proud.”

The 20-year-old Croatian forward completed the transfer this evening, as confirmed by the Russian club, and signed a five-year contract.

“When my agent told me I would go to Rubin, I felt great emotion,” said Livaja on the official club website.

“I am very happy and proud that a club like Rubin chose me. I can’t wait to get started so I can make my debut with this jersey.

“Thanks to the fans of Atalanta and Inter. Now I want to win over the Rubin supporters.”

----------

http://football-italia.net/49250/official-livaja-rubin-kazan

Sigh. Someone tell me why.. Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri May 16, 2014 11:36 am

Was bound to happen after his controversial comments.

Not at all surprised.

Last edited by McLewis on Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Molenation

about Livaja ... scrub anyway .Not just mad. We won't miss him.

Europe League is very useful to sell players, he played well and scored against Rubin Kazan in 2012, or just asking to Libor Kozak Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 17, 2014 7:47 pm

About Serie B , today another matchday has been played (40/42) .
Empoli wins an another important match and it steadies his 2nd place (direct promotion , they don't play in Serie A since 2006-2007 . Empoli is a town near Firenze ).
For play off side, important victory of Modena against Avellino, it was pratically a run-off.
Two curiosities about these 2 clubs : Modena is the city of Italian volleyball , amazing tradition in this sport but of course Modenesi are not sated for this, they suffer to watch the near Parma ( city with similar number of inhabitants too)  to be of another level in football , difference born just in 90s ( Parma played his first Serie A in 90-91.) Last Serie A played by Modena has been the 2003-2004.
While Avellino can claim an incredible record : AC Milan has never won in its history at Avellino , in 8 matches played then (5 wins for Avellino, 3 ties).
Probably Milan fans can be glad to not play again against the " Green Wolves " , who are absent from Serie A since 1986-1987

Tomorrow Serie A.
The only relevant thing is the 6th place trophy.
Fiorentina-Torino will be the crucial match.
18th of may , as 6 years ago, when Fiorentina won against Torino at Torino 0-1 with an amazing bycicle kick by Osvaldo when just 15 minutes missed and Fiorentina get the CL place instead of Milan .
Now , 6 years after , same day , everything is overturned , Torino needs to win against Fiorentina for an european place, and it has to play away. Immobile is banned, otherwise I'd bet 0-1 with his goal to  75'..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 8:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Report: Conte signed Juve deal

There are rumours swirling around that Antonio Conte has already signed a contract with Juventus until 2018.

According to Tuttosport, the rumour is that the Coach has been in negotiations for several days with President Andrea Agnelli and reached an agreement.

Conte had publicly warned he’d only commit to the club if he received guarantees the squad would be strengthened enough for a Champions League bid.

Juve have already won their third consecutive Scudetto and set a new all-time record for most points in a single Serie A season on 99.

On Sunday against Cagliari they have the opportunity to become the first Italian club to reach triple figures.

Juve will celebrate the title tomorrow evening with an open top bus riding through the streets of Turin.
====

GRANDE !!!!!!!!!!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next