The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

+51
jibers
ARIARAIDEN
BusterLfc
salmano9
AnchorMan
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Katy Perry
Cassius
danyjr
The Legend
•MilanDevil•
Casciavit
gb
Vibe
farfan
MaraVilla
Juveman17
iftikhar
The_Badger
Onyx
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
Eivindo
EL Patron
BarcaLearning
RealGunner
Arquitecto
Ion Creanga
elm_baraja_shaman
Yeezus
halamadrid2
FilthyLuca
BarrileteCosmico
DeviAngel
Firenze
flameas
Lupi
chinomaster182
Kaladin
Red Alert
McLewis
Lord Spencer
S
dostoevsky
Robespierre
Tomwin Lannister
zizzle
dronte
M99
55 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by M99 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Part 1: http://www.goallegacy.net/t31987-italian-serie-a-serie-b-2013-14-discussion
Part 2: http://www.goallegacy.net/t33313-the-2013-14-calcio-saga-episode-ii

Let's kickstart this thread with goal of the season so far.

https://i.imgur.com/aTzUE8A.gif

Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by dronte Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Looking forward to Fiorentina Inter tonight!

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by M99 Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Cesare Maldini believes former AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is an ideal candidate to lead Italy after the World Cup.

Cesare Prandelli is the man charged with the task of leading the Azzurri at Brazil 2014, but it is unclear whether he will remain in the job after the tournament.

Maldini was assistant coach to Enzo Bearzot when Italy were crowned world champions in 1982 before taking the reins himself for the 1998 campaign, which ultimately ended with a quarter-final defeat to hosts and eventual winners France.

The 82-year-old and father of Italy and Milan legend Paolo Maldini revealed that Allegri, who was relieved of his duties at San Siro in January, would be his choice should the position become vacant.

"Allegri could be the man, why not," he told Calcio News.

"'Max was in charge at Milan for three and a half seasons, won a championship and has been able to take charge during a tough period.

"I know the modus operandi of the (Italian Football) Federation, and I know they choose from a wide range of candidates.

"If Prandelli were to leave, I think Allegri would be the right man, without a doubt."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:28 am

A well earned victory for FC Hernanes, could've killed it in the first half if it wasnt for sloppy finishing (aka milito) Glad to see Icardi scoring one as well..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:39 am

M99 wrote:Cesare Maldini believes former AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is an ideal candidate to lead Italy after the World Cup.

Cesare Prandelli is the man charged with the task of leading the Azzurri at Brazil 2014, but it is unclear whether he will remain in the job after the tournament.

Maldini was assistant coach to Enzo Bearzot when Italy were crowned world champions in 1982 before taking the reins himself for the 1998 campaign, which ultimately ended with a quarter-final defeat to hosts and eventual winners France.

The 82-year-old and father of Italy and Milan legend Paolo Maldini revealed that Allegri, who was relieved of his duties at San Siro in January, would be his choice should the position become vacant.

"Allegri could be the man, why not," he told Calcio News.

"'Max was in charge at Milan for three and a half seasons, won a championship and has been able to take charge during a tough period.

"I know the modus operandi of the (Italian Football) Federation, and I know they choose from a wide range of candidates.

"If Prandelli were to leave, I think Allegri would be the right man, without a doubt."


The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III D91
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:02 am

ffs Cesare Maldini Laughing I remember still when he  forced us to play the nasty play off against the Russia , we risked to be eliminated because of him.
1-1 in Russia with Buffon's debut because Pagliuca got injured ,  under an abundant snow ..
and 1-0 at Roma after  suffering for 90 minutes.
A nightmare long 2 weeks.
All this because Cesare Maldini tied in Georgia and Polonia LaughingLaughing in qualification's group because of his attitude overly cautious ,  dissipating the advantage gained after to have won at Wembley 0-1 with a goal of Zola

This  petty and  prudent attitude contiued also in World Cup 98 where Italy reached the quarter finals only thanks to a great Roberto Baggio , and Vieri
Only individualities, Cesare Maldini was there on bench to pray in Baggio.
And that Italy was a great roster

Awful memories as coach of Nazionale (while great job in Under 21) , Allegri probably will be his worth heir, I understand because there is affinity ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Forza Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 am

zizzle wrote:A well earned victory for FC Hernanes, could've killed it in the first half if it wasnt for sloppy finishing (aka milito) Glad to see Icardi scoring one as well..
Just quietly, Fiorentina's failure to buy a GK in the transfer window has worked in their favour because Neto has been quite good for them this season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:51 am

Just for the record, Ibra vs Anderlecht remains goal of the season. Still, Balo Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by M99 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:53 am

I meant goal of the season in Serie A.

And Hernanes :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 am

Unlikely there will be a goal more beautiful than this scored by Mario Balotelli against Bologna .
Seedorf-esque Proud

about Inter , someone said Fiorentina would have raped Inter Proud Proud

great win and performance finally , I did not expect to be fair. Probably Fiorentina paid also the fatigue for Coppa Italia
Hernanes is  immediately inserted in this squad,and these players also infuse confidence to the rest of the group

Best of match Walter Samuel ( 🙇legendary defender , old-style defender , not as the current  new defenders good to do all , good to play the ball  all expect defending ProudProud) and Rodrigo Palacio, needed to unlock after abstinence for 6 matches.


Last edited by Robespierre on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:22 am

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III BgjJaeRCQAAq8Jf


Who will be the top scorer at year end ?  hmm 
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by M99 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 am

Matri.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:45 am

I'm expecting both Tevez and Higuain to end up on around 20 goals for the season though I'm undecided on who I think will win the goal scoring between them.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Forza Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 am

As long as Immobile gets 4 more I don't care. Having said that, if I were a Juve supporter I'd be very happy with the progress of Immobile and Berardi.

I'm going to say Toni for top scorer. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by S Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 am

Robespierre wrote:Who will be the top scorer at year end ?  hmm 

Well i'd hope for a Juve player to be top-scorer(it would be the first time in 6 seasons) but i think Higuain will win the Capocannoniere in the end.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:53 am

Forza wrote:As long as Immobile gets 4 more I don't care. Having said that, if I were a Juve supporter I'd be very happy with the progress of Immobile and Berardi.

I'm going to say Toni for top scorer. Laughing

I think I'd die laughing if the top scorer baton passed straight from Cavani to Toni rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:54 pm

S wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Who will be the top scorer at year end ?  hmm 

Well i'd hope for a Juve player to be top-scorer(it would be the first time in 6 seasons) but i think Higuain will win the Capocannoniere in the end.

yes the last was Del Piero in 2007-2008.
I say Higuain too , because he shoots the penalty kicks unlike others in that list.
dostoevsky wrote:
Forza wrote:As long as Immobile gets 4 more I don't care. Having said that, if I were a Juve supporter I'd be very happy with the progress of Immobile and Berardi.

I'm going to say Toni for top scorer. Laughing

I think I'd die laughing if the top scorer baton passed straight from Cavani to Toni rofl

It would be the win most surprising since Igor Protti with Bari '95 - '96 ( 1st place despite his squad relegated )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:02 pm

70' minute
Catania - Lazio 3-1
Match very important to  avoiding the relegation and for Europa League side

Peruzzi scored the third goal , he is Angelo ' s cousin , former GK of Juventus Laughing

Today Catania is playing with 9 Argentinian players (!)  and 2 Italian only.

BC Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by S Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:17 pm

What a goal Asamoah !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by M99 Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Lol there was a time Catania fielded 11 Italian players and Simeone was the coach Laughing Literally was Argentina C team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by M99 Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Alberto Gilardino has declared himself ready, willing able to represent Italy at this summer's World Cup, declaring: "Cesare Prandelli knows what I can do."

The 31-year-old Genoa striker netted twice in Sunday's Serie A draw with Udinese and is in no doubt that he could do a job for the Azzurri in Brazil.

"I feel very good," he told reporters after the game. "I want to continue in this way for the rest of the season.

"Cesare Prandelli knows me well. He knows what I could give to the national team.

"But I'm not saying anything. As long as I keep scoring goals for my squad, that's fine."


Tom will be pleased.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:29 pm

170 goals in Serie A for him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Conte “Capello’s sides broke records and their two titles were revoked, but I don’t remember their style of football"


Conte the closet Inter Fan. Come home Antonio :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

M99 wrote:Alberto Gilardino has declared himself ready, willing able to represent Italy at this summer's World Cup, declaring: "Cesare Prandelli knows what I can do."

The 31-year-old Genoa striker netted twice in Sunday's Serie A draw with Udinese and is in no doubt that he could do a job for the Azzurri in Brazil.

"I feel very good," he told reporters after the game. "I want to continue in this way for the rest of the season.

"Cesare Prandelli knows me well. He knows what I could give to the national team.

"But I'm not saying anything. As long as I keep scoring goals for my squad, that's fine."


Tom will be pleased.


rofl

Hope he's doing some mental exercises because he'll sure need to stay mentally strong when he's Playing in the World Cup final watching Italy from home on his Television.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III Empty Re: The 2013/14 Calcio Saga: Episode III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum