LeBéninois
Lord Awesome
Lupi
McAgger
Onyx
88 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion

Post by REWB Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

bayern and madrid were the two wekests sides in the semi's imo. chelsea and atletic are both better.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Lex wrote:Would be funny if Atletico do the double at Madrid's expense hmm

Probably what most neutrals are wishing for.

Personally, I feel Atleti deserves at least one of the two for the season they have been having.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 8 Bmar9tZCQAAH7gS

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Carlo Ancelotti using Jupp Heynckes tactics.
Showed everyone how to beat tiki taka last year when bayern destroyed barca 7-0 agg, the irony.

Also amusing because Mourniho was killed in the spanish press for trying to play the exact same way Ancelotti played in the big games like tonight.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Just wanna say to Rummingge, Yo we put out that fire for you ma man.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Zealous wrote:So happy Proud

Poetic justice that Ramos and CR were the ones to score tonight after missing penalties in 2012. Proud

Pepe was immense.

Modric was magical.

Bale was inspiring.

Xabi was majestic.

I .... I'm in tears Proud

Proud

I just had a fight with Gil as well Zeal, so sissy is all yours. Enjoy, I am a Madridista tonight Proud and in Lisbon next month

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Bayern Munich's five-goal aggregate loss is the worst ever by the reigning Champions League winner.

4 - Bayern Munich have lost by four goals at home in European competition for the very first time.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Here is the genuine problem.

In the Bundesliga, teams essentially seem to cower from Bayern Munich as most La Liga teams did when faced versus Guardiola's Barcelona at their best. Bundesliga is facing a very uniform trend of teams mostly playing one formation (4-2-3-1 variation) utilizing a counter-attacking scheme with the help of a lot of pace and width.

It works within the league yet when faced in Europe, with tactically higher stakes it will not work especially given players like Schweinsteiger and Kroos are rather embarrassing when presented against pressure as otherwise usually perform. The Lahm at DM experiment worked vs teams who did not exploit Bayern centrally as Bundesliga teams while astute technically do not focus on tactics catering to each other often, overlooking the weaknesses of other teams.

Guardiola starting Mandzukic is testament on how he did not do his homework (might just have been Tito's passing) as Mandzukic would NEVER work in a possession system vs a team like Madrid who will snuff out his in-box threat. Götze or anyone in his form would have been needed given players like him can draw out an organized defence rather than anticipating balls from already aimless possession.

Pizarro even, who frankly to this day is twice the striker Mandzukic is.

You would have expected Bayern to implement a change of pace within their system yet the truth lay that this team isn't near the team Barcelona was in terms of technique and intrinsic understanding of the game, to which had them control the game at will within all dimensions. Bayern whether it be their Bundesliga win have been stuck in 2nd gear for a month now and never really seemed to take off.

Not utilizing Javi Martinez, the midfield crux who dominated Madrid and Barcelona's midfield frequently was a dire mistake from the initial commencement, fielding that midfield of incongruence with a Schweinsteiger who is overestimated in his tactical ability and Kroos who seems a lost lamb with 11 men (half serious) renders their midfield a team of individuals rather than cohesive units melding into one coefficient. All the pressing, intensity and ball retention paled in comparison to Carletto calling throwback of when defences were organized and anticipating rather than rushing up like headless rabbits and actually studying the game instead of pure reliance on pace and endurance.

Funny thing was Madrid were tactically superior in the 1st leg than they were in the 2nd yet the understanding their squad reached in seeing cavernous gaps in their defence and the tactically deficient display; there was no doubt that they would eventually be capitalized on. Carlo and many Italian managers are known for their 2nd leg away gaffes yet so alert were Madrid in playing as if a lead was a distant memory. Xabi and Modric deployed once again in their defensive roles while Benzema pressed through central in their defensively weak midfield caused several predicaments for Bayern to handle in ends they could not meet.

Bayern choosing to retain the ball in the final third rather than use pace to penetrate the final third in the form of interchangeability and ghost runs was rightful to label them one-dimensional and out of their depth when presented with a plan that does not cater to their prime system.

Once again, 10/10 for Carletto, who pulled the strings like an absolute maestro in both legs as I am so proud of him and the fact that GL is finally recognizing the job he has done in Madrid and him as a manager itself.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Lex wrote:Would be funny if Atletico do the double at Madrid's expense hmm

Probably what most neutrals are wishing for.

Personally, I feel Atleti deserves at least one of the two for the season they have been having.

Atleti are having a great season but the only thing they have going for them is being the underdog.

They are a nasty, horrible and unlikeable team to anyone that watches them regularly.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Good post, once again somewhat ruined when I scroll down to leave a comment only to see that monster in your sig staring back at me Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 pm

If Carlo wins La Decima his place in the history is secured, 3 cls. When Madrid attack I genuinely felt they could score every time. I thought our attack we had in 07-09 was lethal, this is the best counter attacking team I have ever seen. Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema and Di Maria

The fantastic 4...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Mourinho's 7 golden rules hmm 

1. The team with least errors wins.

2. Football prefers the team who forces its opponent to make mistakes.

3. Away from home, instead of taking control, force the opponent into making mistakes.

4. The team in possession is more prone to making mistakes.

5. The team who lets its opponent have possession is less likely to make mistakes.

6. The player who loses possession reduces the chance of making mistakes.

7. The player who has control of the ball has more fear.

8. The team without the ball grows stronger in the end.

From El País
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

danyjr wrote:Mourinho's 7 golden rules hmm 

1. The team with least errors wins.
  2. Football prefers the team who forces its opponent to make mistakes.
  3. Away from home, instead of taking control, force the opponent into making mistakes.
  4. The team in possession is more prone to making mistakes.
  5. The team who lets its opponent have possession is less likely to make mistakes.
  6. The player who loses possession reduces the chance of making mistakes.
  7. The player who has control of the ball has more fear.
  8. The team without the ball grows stronger in the end.

From El País

:bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Good post, once again somewhat ruined when I scroll down to leave a comment only to see that monster in your sig staring back at me Sad

With that lantern jaw, symmetrical face, and shark tooth grin, I fail to see how you can call this classically handsome man a monster.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm

That is a man?! Thought that was just a really ugly woman...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Despite Bayern's failures, well done Real Madrid. Very well played Thumbs up
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Doc wrote:That is a man?! Thought that was just a really ugly woman...

It is indeed. His name is Nathan Angerer.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Good post, once again somewhat ruined when I scroll down to leave a comment only to see that monster in your sig staring back at me Sad

With that lantern jaw, symmetrical face, and shark tooth grin, I fail to see how you can call this classically handsome man a monster.

Lmfaooooo rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 pm

This means that we will get an awesome final.

Either a Madrid derby or Mourinho and Ancelotti against their old clubs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Doc wrote:That is a man?! Thought that was just a really ugly woman...

It is indeed. His name is Nathan Angerer.
Maybe he should only have a simple form of anger so that he doesn't look that monsterish. hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Great game by us. I genuinly thought Bayern would come charging at us like vultures from the first minutes but they were so incredibly slow and had no urgency at all so I was surprised by that

I have never seen Madrid attack and defend as a team like we have done in recent games, if we hadn't been so split earlier in the season we wouldn't have lost those big games in LaLiga. I would be hard pressed to find any Madrid player who was poor. Such a great display from the lot of them, so proud

There is so much wrong with Bayern I wouldn't know where to start. They looked so deflated at the end so I kinda fell sorry for them but they are so arrogant so I don't know whether I should
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Carvajal shutting down Ribery completely.

Sportczy of peace.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh yes:

Not only is Carlo Ancelotti 5 wins and 2 draws vs Bayern Munich in his career, he is unbeaten vs German teams. Schalke and Dortmund was just a drop of how he's smashed the best Bundesliga teams in two.

@El Patron:GL:"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"/Bluepill fluff
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Anceolotti :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Zealous wrote:Carvajal shutting down Ribery completely.

Sportczy of peace.

Carvajal didn't shut down Ribéry. It was Madrid shutting down Bayern.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Carlo the League flop and CL GOAT :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next