EL Patron
Chumlum
Sina
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
52 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Mirror report Wenger is looking to bring Balo to the Emirates

Daily Mail says Arsenal have informed Fabregas they aren't interested in signing him.

Possible agreement between Fabregas and Man City

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/posible-acuerdo-entre-cesc-manchester-city-3288198

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 pm

sport are a terrible newspaper, just like mundo deportivo. All they do is propaganda with little facts, u should ignore that bro. Once again, Cesc will be rumoured out but wont go anywhere.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Speak of the devil. Sam's just retweeted Ian Ladyman of the Daily Mail. Says Man City are not involved in bidding for Fabregas.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Still just so amazing that Enrique would be planning for a future without Cesc when Xavi is aging and Song is Song.

Only thing being reported is Koke lined up as Xavi's successor but sounds like they'd have to break the bank for him.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

MJGunner wrote:Speak of the devil. Sam's just retweeted Ian Ladyman of the Daily Mail. Says Man City are not involved in bidding for Fabregas.

Daniel Taylor, from the Guardian, saying the same too. Seems like Cesc will be staying at Barca after all
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:02 am

Cesc is just not the same type of player as Xavi, and even if they could reconfigure their midfield so Cesc can play his best position, it may just not be something Enrique wants to do. From what I can gather, he wants to add more energy to the team - guys like Koke and Rafinha possess that in abundance, Cesc not so much.

Even then, I think he'll stay at Barcelona, if for no other reason that none of the Premier League clubs seem willing to buy him. Van Gaal doesn't appear interested, he's not a Mourinho player, City can't exactly splurge on players and he's not the sort of player Liverpool tend to target. Unless another club bids for him, Arsenal can't use that buyback clause, and I think that's the way Wenger would want it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:40 am

What I find interesting is that Enrique would find no place for a player like Cesc at all, even if he's different to Xavi.

Daily Mail now reporting Balotelli story. This time figure is £30m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2645654/Mario-Balotelli-offered-Arsenal-Italian-shopped-AC-Milan-30m.html
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:08 am

This is what I believe, Cesc would only leave Barcelona for Arsenal and if we are not interested he would stay at Barcelona at least one more year. I hope he does stay at Barcelona and fight for his place, dont want to see him at another EPL club.

Balotelli stories are picking up, I would not mind him at Arsenal. There are not that many strikers that are available and we should keep an eye on him.

Balo has a resale value and Wenger could take the gamble. 30m is too much but 20m would be a great buy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:29 am

Cesc already missing London life, partying hard with 5 chicks last night at 5 a.m.

Also Rossi was left out off Italian team so should be good to lure him with some decent value. Balo on the other hand, dude will be main striker this tournament.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:39 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:No to Balotelli. Best to keep disruptive influences away from the squad.

Gonna have to disagree here Jay.

People said the same thing about Suarez last season after the whole biting incident, that players like him aren't worth the headache. But after this season I think doubters where proved wrong

Balo is in all likely-hood, the best attainable striker available. And despite his popularity with the media, I don't think he is all that much of a negative influence to the point where he brings down the surrounding players performance. He was on a team that won the champions league and won Serie A three times.. with City when they won the title, and recently brought Italy to the final of the Euro. Yeah sure, Balotelli is a hot head... but he's no Joey Barton.

In our system, surrounded by our players, being the number one striking option.. Balotelli has the potential to rake in goals like nobodies business.

If we can get Benzema, then sure.. By all means we should go for it.. But IMO it would be a huge mistake to pass on this opportunity if it should present itself and settle for someone like Remy and call it a day.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyarados Garrincha Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 am

Meanwhile Serge Aurier says that he's joining Arsenal:

Does this guy know there's something called "subtle"?
 Laughing 

I've never seen someone so desperate to join Arsenal.

Meanwhile,another Serge compilation:

Gyarados Garrincha
Gyarados Garrincha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 am

Twoism wrote:Cesc already missing London life, partying hard with 5 chicks last night at 5 a.m.

Also Rossi was left out off Italian team so should be good to lure him with some decent value. Balo on the other hand, dude will be main striker this tournament.

Maybe good old 'Arry will make his dream return to London come true
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyarados Garrincha Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:52 am

Arsenal are being linked to Malaga's 32-year old Argentine GK,Willy Caballero for 7mio according to Mirror.

LINK:http://goo.gl/v7JXSi

Both Ospina and Willy seem to be very good choices as second-choice GKs,who can provide good competition to Szczesny.

David Ospina Compilations:

Willy Caballero Compilations:
Gyarados Garrincha
Gyarados Garrincha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:03 am

Would really like it.

Want any GK we sign to be 30+ tbh. Need a vet to compliment Szcz
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Cesc is just not the same type of player as Xavi, and even if they could reconfigure their midfield so Cesc can play his best position, it may just not be something Enrique wants to do. From what I can gather, he wants to add more energy to the team - guys like Koke and Rafinha possess that in abundance, Cesc not so much.

Even then, I think he'll stay at Barcelona, if for no other reason that none of the Premier League clubs seem willing to buy him. Van Gaal doesn't appear interested, he's not a Mourinho player, City can't exactly splurge on players and he's not the sort of player Liverpool tend to target. Unless another club bids for him, Arsenal can't use that buyback clause, and I think that's the way Wenger would want it.
Nor is Rickie Lambert. I rather doubt we're seriously interested in Cesc at the moment but with Southampton continuing to demand £30m for Lallana (same price as Cesc is reportedly available for) and Liverpool's refusal to match said price for said player, it's not out of the question for LFC to turn their attention to other targets in the same role and price range. Guess who fits those criteria?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 am

RedOranje wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:Cesc is just not the same type of player as Xavi, and even if they could reconfigure their midfield so Cesc can play his best position, it may just not be something Enrique wants to do. From what I can gather, he wants to add more energy to the team - guys like Koke and Rafinha possess that in abundance, Cesc not so much.

Nor is Rickie Lambert. I rather doubt we're seriously interested in Cesc at the moment but with Southampton continuing to demand £30m for Lallana (same price as Cesc is reportedly available for) and Liverpool's refusal to match said price for said player, it's not out of the question for LFC to turn their attention to other targets in the same role and price range. Guess who fits those criteria?

As was showcased in the Suarez transfer drama last summer, it takes two to tango. In this case, there is a third party at the table, quietly holding a trump card.

Anyway. All speculation. Sometimes, I wonder why I even read this thread.  Laughing 

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:19 am

Yeah... decision is with Arsenal tbh. Arsenal has first right of refusal. So until Arsenal decides to say no at Cesc, the rest isn't worth talking about.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Who in place of Sagna now?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 pm

all that long suffering saga in 2011 with them disrespecting us and now neither Barca nor The Arsenal want him
you only get what you deserve!Ha....
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 pm

@flaminis_sleeve
[b]Friend just met cesc in bond street, asked him if he's coming back , he smiled & said we'll see

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 39 BpDMWQBIgAASApk
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Regarding Schneiderlin, Southampton have made an statement on their official website today after selling Lambert, and have announced no player sales will be sanctioned until a new manager is appointed.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyarados Garrincha Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Arsenal being linked with a whole lot of youngsters:

Dele Alli: http://goo.gl/ht5Gva

Christian Walton: http://goo.gl/uLJZdr

Reece Oxford: http://goo.gl/MKAmsY

Kingsley Coman: http://goo.gl/81p7S6

And even Cech: http://goo.gl/BskMjC

Meanwhile there are rumors that Morata has agreed terms with Juventus.

LINK: http://goo.gl/PB3ClE
Gyarados Garrincha
Gyarados Garrincha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Telegraph say Chelsea set to bid for Fabregas.

If a bid is submitted then our lack of interest will be put to the test.

City would rather try and keep Toure, Chelsea are more attractive than United with CL football. Would leave Chelsea and Liverpool then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10870548/Chelsea-to-offer-Cesc-Fabregas-chance-to-return-to-London-from-Barcelona.html
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 pm

srigooner wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Nor is Rickie Lambert.  I rather doubt we're seriously interested in Cesc at the moment but with Southampton continuing to demand £30m for Lallana (same price as Cesc is reportedly available for) and Liverpool's refusal to match said price for said player, it's not out of the question for LFC to turn their attention to other targets in the same role and price range.  Guess who fits those criteria?

As was showcased in the Suarez transfer drama last summer, it takes two to tango. In this case, there is a third party at the table, quietly holding a trump card.

Anyway. All speculation. Sometimes, I wonder why I even read this thread.  Laughing 
Right, but this entire discussion is based on the presupposition that Arsenal will opt NOT to activate their clause so said "trump card" is ruled out by said assumption.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Serge Aurier's agent has been talking with RMC radio:

"No agreement with #Arsenal. We've talked in past but nothing just now. We're in talks with another English side."

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 pm

RedOranje wrote:
srigooner wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Nor is Rickie Lambert.  I rather doubt we're seriously interested in Cesc at the moment but with Southampton continuing to demand £30m for Lallana (same price as Cesc is reportedly available for) and Liverpool's refusal to match said price for said player, it's not out of the question for LFC to turn their attention to other targets in the same role and price range.  Guess who fits those criteria?

Right, but this entire discussion is based on the presupposition that Arsenal will opt NOT to activate their clause so said "trump card" is ruled out by said assumption.

As things stand, no one has bid to test Arsenal's willingness to use it. If it's a known fact that we won't then they'll be much more aggressive in pursuing Cesc, if not, they'll be wary that no matter how much they commit themselves to it, Arsenal could still swoop in at any time and interject.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next