Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 12 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Here come in the rumours with us being tied to every single CB.

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 12 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by S Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Apparently Benatia have convinced United scouts and seen as more ready than Ogbonna.While scouting Benatia,they were also impressed by Romagnoli and they have asked some info about him and has been added to their 'wishlist'.

For the midfield,Moyes would like to re-acquire Pogba but is viewed as an almost impossible target so Vidal remains at the top of their list next to Hamsik but it isnt going to be easy to convince both Juve and Napoli to sell their best players.

-DI MARZIO
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:06 am

Lazio to complete Djordjevic deal next week

Next week Filip Djordjevic will be in Rome to sign with Lazio. A four-year deal awaits the Serbia international woth €1.3 million each season.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

Moyes wants eight new signings at Manchester United

David Moyes is keen to make eight new signings at Manchester United this summer as he overhauls his squad.

Source: Daily Mail

Barcelona to bid £25m for David Luiz

Barcelona are keen to replace Carles Puyol with David Luiz and will bid £25 million for the Chelsea defender.

Source: Daily Telegraph

Moyes worried about Van Persie's attitude

Manchester United manager David Moyes has concerns over Robin van Persie's attitude and doubts whether he can be part of his long-term plans.

Source: Daily Star

Vela to replace Costa at Atletico Madrid?

Mexican forward Carlos Vela is high on Atletico Madrid's list of possible replacements should Spain international Diego Costa leave the club this summer.

Source: Sport Direct News

Ramsey to sign new Arsenal deal

Aaron Ramsey is on the verge of signing a new five-year deal with Arsenal. The contract will more than double his salary, taking him over the £100,000 per week mark.

Source: The Guardian

Wolfsburg want Diego Capel

Wolfsburg are interested in signing Sporting's Diego Capel. The winger has a €30 million exit clause but Bundesliga club hope to reduce the price, because the contract of the player ends in 2016. Sevilla will get 20 per cent of the transfer fee.

Source: gazzetta.it

Inter keen on Roberto Firmino

Inter want to reinforce their squad for next season and are keen on Roberto Firmino. The attacking midfielder of Hoffenheim has a contract until 2015 and is being chased by numerous European clubs.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

New Messi deal hits complications

Lionel Messi wants the 100 per cent of his advertising rights plus €20 million per year to sign a new deal with Barcelona. The Catalans are only prepared to offer 50% of his rights and €17m each season.

Source: El Chiringuito
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:45 am

Sending scouts all the way to Italy to watch Ogbonna the 26 yo wonderkid rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:47 am

Is scouting a player in their mid 20s really that funny?

I'm sure Moyes doesn't care about the mid 20s wonderkid meme on GL when he's looking at players.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:47 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Here come in the rumours with us being tied to every single CB.

You guys went for Agger in the last summer, no?

Won't be surprised if you sign him for the 14/15 season. He's most likely (either he or Skrtel) are available this coming summer.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:58 am

Borussia M'gladbach is about to extend Lucien Favre's contract to 2017. The negotiations will start this week. Additionally, BMG intents to make an official statement about the signing of Yann Sommer. Yay! cheers

Source: http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/international/bundesliga/neuer-vertrag-fuer-favre-id2715812.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:58 am

It seems Man U are tracking a lot of Serie A players.

Calciomercato.com are reporting that Manchester United are tracking Napoli star Marek Hamsik.

The Red Devils are said to be long term admirers of the Slovakian and, according to reports, could be ready to offer around €35m to bring him to Old Trafford.

United manager David Moyes has been linked with a host of summer transfer targets as he seeks to overhaul his squad but it is thought that the 26-year-old is considered indispensable by Azzurri President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

That said, the Partenopei could be willing to do business should the English giants make an offer too good to turn down.

Apparently De Sciglio is on their wishlist too.Dat monster wishlist

De Gea
Rafael-Benatia-Ogbonna-De Sciglio

Vidal/Kroos-Hamsik

Mata-Rooney-Reus

VaN Persie

Dream team Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:51 am

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has revealed that Lionel Messi will sign a new and improved contract with the Catalans at the end of the season that will make him the best-paid player in the world.

The Blaugrana supremo recently already stated that the Liga champions are keen to reward the Argentina international for his sustained excellence and has now made it clear that the aim now is to persuade the 26-year-old attacker to commit himself to the club for the remainder of his career.

"We want him to be the world's best-paid player and during summer everything will be sorted," Bartomeu was quoted as saying by AS.

"We won't sell him. He's with us and hopefully he will retire at the Camp Nou."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Dont understand the obsessiveness with Serie A players, they obviously cant cope with the insane pace of the PL once they get there anyway  :coffee: 
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am

AC Milan interested in signing Diego Lopez this summer, according to Tuttosport.

Farfan set to leave Schalke this summer, according to Sport Bild. He has a €15m release clause.

Juventus interested in Hummels, according to Tuttosport. He would cost between €20-25m.

Liverpool keeping tabs on Parejo, according to Super Deporte. Liverpool scouted him last month when Valencia played Granada.

Mourinho wants to work with Balotelli again, according to Sky Sports.

"In football you never know the future," Mourinho told Yahoo.

"Balotelli is with a big club at the moment but you never know the future.

"They want to keep the best players and want to keep the best Italian players. But Mario has already been in English football before.

"I'm not going to be manager of Milan or the Italy national team, but he's a good kid and somebody I'd like to work with again."

Manchester United scout David Friio on Griezmann:

Greizmann would clearly bring something. His versatility and technique, in a tournament where the gaps are reduced, are real assets. You can't score 15 goals in a great league without having real qualities.

De Bruyne says he couldn't join Dortmund because Chelsea failed to sign Lewandowski, according to Sky Sports.

"Mourinho said no," the 22-year-old winger told Bild.

Asked whether Chelsea missing out on Lewandowski had played a part in the breakdown of transfer talks, De Bruyne added: "That's what they told me and also my advisor.

"But that is professional football.

"Where there is a lot of money changing hands, there is also a lot of politics."

Olic's first choice is to join Stoke this summer, according to Sky Sports.

"There are many rumours about my future. The press are talking about me moving to United States, to Qatar, but Stoke City remains my first choice," he confirmed to Jutarnji List.

"They are very serious and it would be really nice to play against Manchester United, Liverpool and other great English clubs.

"But nothing is signed yet so anything can happen. I also have some offers from Germany, even my former club Hamburg wants me. Never say never, right now the only thing I can say is that I will make my decision this month."

Juventus interested in Coentrao, Di Maria and Morata, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Juventus sporting director Marotta flew to Madrid on Wednesday to take a closer look at them.

Barcelona interested in Fiorentina's Cuadrado, according to Mundo Deportivo, while Fiorentina are interested in Dani Alves. A swap deal could happen.

David Luiz wants to join Barcelona this summer if Chelsea decide to sell him, according to Sport.

Manchester United interested in Ogbonna and De Sciglio, according to Il Tiempo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The Derby d’Italia is taking place off the pitch these days, Juventus and Inter are competing for the same transfer target. They are both looking in Spain, specifically at Real Madrid. Their target is striker Morata, whose contract is expiring in 2015, the renewal has yet to arrive and he is looking for an opportunity to play more. Inter remains very interested, the contacts with the player’s entourage are ongoing. But Juve isn’t giving up, the player is open to the Turin destination, and they are ready to talk to Real Madrid. Morata is getting his suitcase ready, it doesn’t appear there is space for him at Real Madrid. In Italy, Inter and Juve are ready for another derby on the transfer market.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Dat morata+30 mill for pogba flow :bow:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

chad4401 wrote:Dat morata+ Isco + 30 mill for pogba flow :bow:

Would dig. Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Laughing you forgot vidal and a extra 10mill  Cool 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:59 pm

chad4401 wrote:Laughing you forgot vidal and a extra 100mill  Cool 

Hmm..See now thats fair.I understand Madrid supporters are not too fond of numbers when it comes to transfers.Mistakes happen :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:05 pm

pass kroos for 35 mill flow Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 am

Juventus join Hummels race

Juventus have joined the race for Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels, who could be available for a fee in the region of €20-25 million.

Source: Tuttosport

Man City to pay Messi's buyout clause

Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour is ready to pay €200 millio to exercise Lionel Messi's release clause and bring the Barcelona star to the Etihad Stadium.

Source: El Confidencial

Liverpool ramp up interest in Dani Parejo

Liverpool have stepped up their interest in Dani Parejo by sending their chief scout to watch the Valencia midfielder in action against Granada.

Source: talkSPORT

Manchester United keeping tabs on Griezmann

Manchester United are keeping tabs on Real Sociedad's Antoine Griezmann with David Moyes watching the youngster make his France debut on Wednesday.

Source: Daily Mirror

Milan interested in Diego Lopez

Eager to get themselves back in contention for the Serie A title, AC Milan are looking at summer reinforcements, with Real Madrid goalkeeper Diego Lopez reportedly high up their wishlist.

Bayern to send Rode back to Frankfurt on loan

Sebastian Rode is set to leave Eintracht Frankfurt for Bayern Munich at the end of the season, but he could be send back to his old club right away in order to gain experience.

Source: Bild

AC Milan step up Alex interest

AC Milan are ready to make a move for Paris Saint-Germain defender Alex this summer. The Brazil international's current deal expires at the end of the season and the Rossoneri are set to offer him a two-year deal.

Inter want Kagawa

Inter are interested in Shinji Kagawa, who is out of favour with Manchester United. The Nerazzurri are keen to buy a second Japanese Player (after Nagatomo) but they will need to sell either Kovacic or Alvarez to fund the deal.

Inter unsure on Zanetti playing future

Javier Zanetti will stay at Inter, but in what role? The Nerazzurri's captain would like to play for another year but club owner Thohir is reportedly not convinced that is the best option.

Brisbane Roar eye Totti move

Brisbane Roar want to sign Francesco Totti for next season. Could the Roma captain be tempted to follow Alessandro Del Piero to Australia?

Juve track Morata, Coentrao & Di Maria

Juventus are monitoring the positions of Morata, Coentrao and Di Maria at Real Madrid. In return, Madrid are keeping an eye on Pogba and Vidal - could some of the players be involved in a deal this summer?

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

Stoke close in on Olic

Stoke City are closing in on a deal for Wolfsburg striker Ivica Olic who says the Potters are his first choice.

Source: Daily Mail

Atletico Madrid to rival Liverpool & Everton for Keylor Navas

Atletico Madrid have joined Liverpool and Everton in a race to sign Levante goalkeeper Keylor Navas.

Source: talkSPORT

Lazio to complete Djordjevic deal next week

Next week Filip Djordjevic will be in Rome to sign with Lazio. A four-year deal awaits the Serbia international woth €1.3 million each season.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:20 am

Espanyol defender Moreno interested in Serie A move.

“I simply appreciate (reports of interest from Italy),” Moreno told Catalan daily Sport.

“I’ve not heard anything more about it, just read that there’s interest, but it would be very hard to say no.

“I’m committed to keep working but I’m ready in case there is something. But I’ll give my best for Espanyol.

Atletico Madrid interested in Menez, according to AS.

AC Milan, Juventus, Zenit, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid and Wolfsburg all interested in Hoffenheim forward Firmino, according to Bild.

Barcelona interested in Zuniga and Cuadrado, according to Tuttosport.

Manchester United make William Carvalho top target for summer, according to reports in Portugal.

PSG interested in Pjanic and they could include Pastore as part of the deal, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Nasri set to extend contract with Manchester City, according to L'Equipe.

Inter Milan are frequently in contact with Sagna's representatives, according to Sky Italia.

Turan interested in playing in England and also working under Wenger, according to his representative.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:22 am

Barcelona have made defensive reinforcements the priority for the summer transfer window, a report in Spain has claimed.

Mundo Deportivo have published what they believe is La Blaugrana’s list of potential targets, with a new centre-back the priority - as it was before Carles Puyol announced he was leaving the club.

Victor Valdes is also to depart but Marc-Andre Ter Stegen is the only goalkeeper being considered as a new first choice by sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta and President Josep Maria Bartomeu.

The list was drawn up on the assumption that Tata Martino is to remain as Coach, with the Barca hierarchy seeing no reason Martino will leave.

Central midfielders are also mooted by Mundo Deportivo, while the possibility of signing a forward - possibly a more orthodox striker - has also been raised.

Mundo adds that Barca are likely to sign four players but there could be more. Ter Stegen could be joined be a second goalkeeper in Jose Pinto’s contract isn’t renewed.

Joining Ter Stegen on the list are, among others, Aymeric Laporte, David Luiz, Inigo Martinez, Mats Hummels, Jan Vertonghen, Juan Cuadrado, Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, Ramires and Koke.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 am

If I had enough time I would do a review of every rumour in every transfer rumour thread on here and come up with a % correctness and stratify the results by source and the person who posted the rumour on GL.

E.g.

Daily Mirror: Correct: 0.5%
Di Marzio: Correct: 20%
Poster X: Correct 7%
Poster Y: Correct 5%
Total correct: 4%
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:44 am

there is a obvious mistake in Total correct value, which will be

= (number of different transfers actually happened/number of different rumours) hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 am

Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola says that he is only planning minor changes to his team this summer.

The German champions are set to sign Robert Lewandowski on a free transfer from Borussia Dortmund at the season's end and are likely to add Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Sebastian Rode.

However, the former Barcelona coach says the core of his XI will remain the same at the end of the summer transfer window.

"I think the basis of the team will be more or less the same," he told reporters.

"There will be just a few additions."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Real Madrid have made Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba their number one target for the summer, reports in Spain have claimed.

Los Blancos aren’t expected to make many signings over the summer, Sport adds, but a central midfielder is the priority and Pogba is the player identified by the Santiago Bernabeu hierarchy.

Pogba is also attracting interest from Paris Saint-Germain, while Arturo Vidal, also of Juve, has been dismissed as a signing for Madrid.

Sport reports that talks have already begun between the clubs, although Juve general manager Beppe Marotta denied transfers were on the agenda when he met with Madrid this week.

“I had a friendly meeting with Carlo Ancelotti and Madrid and we talked about many things,” Marotta said.

“I wouldn’t tell you if we talked about transfers, but we didn’t talk about transfers.”

Juventus are reluctant to sell the France midfielder and would hold out for an inflated fee in the region of €65m, it is claimed, but there’s a chance they could loosen their resolve by the summer.

The Turin club have also asked Madrid about Fabio Coentrao, Angel Di Maria and Alvaro Morata and while Madrid don’t want Di Maria to leave, would consider letting him go in return for Pogba.

Coentrao could still join Manchester United, with Morata on the agenda for Rafael Benitez and Napoli.

Madrid, meanwhile, are also interested in Fernando Llorente, but an approach is not expected since Madrid will only sign a striker to support Karim Benzema, not replace, and Llorente’s price tag is prohibitive.

A further meeting between representatives of the clubs is set for next month when the futures of all the players involved - Pogba, Di Maria, Coentrao and Morata - will be further decided.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Adel Taarabt has revealed his hopes to stay at AC Milan beyond his half-season loan spell for years to come.

The Moroccan had spent the first half of the season on loan at Fulham from QPR, but the Rossoneri convinced his parent club to send him to Serie A for the latter stage of 2013-14.

Taarabt has looked a transformed player under Clarence Seedorf's wing and he hopes that his "wasted" time in England is now behind him and he can continue playing alongside the likes of Mario Balotelli and Kaka for many more seasons.

"There is no comparison between where I was [QPR and Fulham] and where I play now," he told Le Matin. "Milan are a great club and I've adapted well.

"With the Rossoneri there are all the conditions to allow me to show the best side of me. It's true that my first few games were promising, but I need to keep it up.

"I've blossomed at Milan and this is evident on the field. I'm happy to be at Milan and I hope to stay as long as possible. I'd say I've wasted two or three years of my career with QPR. A period in which they have not improved much.

"People judged me for my behaviour off the field, which wasn't fair. I'm not saying I did not do s**t, but the reactions were a bit exaggerated. Now I hope you will judge me for my performances on the field.

"At Milan, you look at a player like Kaka who is just class. A Ballon d'Or winner and a very serious professional. When you play alongside these players like him and Balotelli, you are willing to work hard. Alongside professionals of this calibre, I will learn and improve."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:52 am

Arsenal made an enquiry into the availability of AC Milan midfielder Riccardo Montolivio, according to the player's agent, but it would be "very difficult" for the Italy international to leave San Siro.

The Gunners were in the market for midfield cover during the January transfer window, with Kim Kallstrom drafted in from Spartak Moscow after Aaron Ramsey's recovery stalled – though the Swede has yet to play for the north Londoners due to a back injury.

One player that caught Arsene Wenger's eye was Montolivo, says the Italian's representative Giovanni Branchini – though he insists the 29-year-old, also subject to interest from Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, is keen to stay at Milan.

"Milan have had a difficult season so far and I think I can say that Riccardo Montolivo has been one of the brightest notes," Branchini told Calciomercato.

"He became a fixture of the Rossoneri and was even given the captain's armband as proof. He is very happy with the club to which he belongs, and the club and fans are very satisfied with him.

"An extension? He has a contract until June 2016, so it is not a priority to talk about an extension at this time. That's a discussion we'll have, I think, next year.

"Has there been interest from other clubs? There have been tentative enquiries from Atletico Madrid, [Dortmund boss Jurgen] Klopp and Arsenal, to name a few.

"All were trying to ascertain whether the 'path' to Montolivo was feasible. At the moment, however, I feel it would be very difficult for the player to leave Milan, precisely because of what I said before."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next