Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 7 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Donis is heck of a talent, a superb finisher, few days before saw some game U19 game of schalke and he was brilliant, schalke academy :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 7 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Song expected to return to the Premier League this summer, according to Marca.

Napoli and Liverpool interested in Zenit defender Neto, according to Record.

Cavani thinking of leaving PSG in the summer, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Chelsea and Tottenham among English clubs interested in Thauvin, according to RMC. They sent scouts to watch him when Marseille beat Bastia.

Schalke preparing for Draxler's exit, according to Sport Bild. Mainz winger Muller and Hoffenheim's Firmino candidates to replace him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:14 am

Juve could part-exchange for Pogba

PSG have a serious interest in Paul Pogba but Juventus are unwilling to sell. However, the Bianconeri are said to be willing to negotiate a part-exchange deal for Marco Verratti or Lucas Moura plus €50-70 million.

Madrid target Courtois

Real Madrid are said to be in talks with the Belgium international goalkeeper, who has a contract with Chelsea until 2016.

Source: AS

Kroos wants €8m salary

After his stunning performance against Arsenal, the rumours regarding Toni Kroos' contract situation at Bayern Munich are rolling on. According to Sport Bild, the Germany international wants €8 million per year.

Source: Sport Bild
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 am

I very much doubt PSG would be willing to part with 50 million in addition to a player, especially not one rated so highly as Verratti.

I can understand their interest in wanting to acquire a French superstar in Pogba, however if Juventus prove too demanding in negotiations I would try and capitalise on the doubt surrounding Kroos if I were them. I still think he'll stay at Bayern, but if there is anything to the suggestions he'll leave then he'll be the biggest capture of all come the summer.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 am

Not sure it would be any different with Bayern Munich, even if they wanted to sell (which clearly they wont do), they will start asking about 60 mil as well. THey got rebuffed last summer by Roma for Pjanic because Roma asked 55 millions. I think in some ways they are aware that it's the standard for the elite type of midfielder (which feels right btw, midfielders should command such cash).

That being said, i am starting to wonder where exactly they plan to play Pogba at PSG?

Thiago Motta: by far their best midfielder. He plays the pivot in their 3 man midfield in a way that can only matched by few out there, and i dont think Pogba is one of them. It's a position that requires tremendous tactical understanding, and very accurate know-how about when to move, and when not to. It's not a surprise that his peers in europe at the moment are Lham, Pirlo, and Alonso.

Verratti: self explanatory as well, he plays his role of interior exquisitely for PSG. Thiago writes the music, and Verratti conducts the orchestra. his role is more focused on transitioning the ball from defense to forward, and he helps motta control the tempo of games. Obviously, PSG are invested in him, so they have no reason to let go of such a valuable young talent.

Matuidi: maybe not the most talented, but he plays with a relentlessness that only Vidal can match and exceed. Does all the dirty work for the team, and plays the occasional n9 when Ibra is busy in midfield thinking he is xavi. Theoretically, he would be the guy that PSG sacrifice, but is it worth it? They just added Cabaye for depth.

The success of that midfield rests on the fact that those 3 mifielders have been playing at top level at the same time for a long while now. Adding more and more players who have the expectations of starting might create more problems than they solve.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 am

Pretty sure that 8m per year is gross salary Kroos is asking.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Matuidi: maybe not the most talented, but he plays with a relentlessness that only Vidal can match and exceed. Does all the dirty work for the team, and plays the occasional n9 when Ibra is busy in midfield thinking he is xavi. Theoretically, he would be the guy that PSG sacrifice, but is it worth it? They just added Cabaye for depth.

Isn't he leaving as a free agent in the summer?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:53 am

Kroos and Matuidi to Liverpool in the summer.   :whistle: drunken
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:13 am

Red Alert wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

No he is not, he already agreed to a 6 mil/per year deal, but he is in court with his former agent, and the new one Raiola, which means he cant sign it. When that's over, he will sign his new deal.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:20 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

No he is not, he already agreed to a 6 mil/per year deal, but he is in court with his former agent, and the new one Raiola, which means he cant sign it. When that's over, he will sign his new deal.

Can you elaborate on this by any chance? Haven't heard of this situation before.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 am

google my friend, sorry im bursting ur matuidi bubble but he aint going anywhere.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:26 am

Damn.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:28 am

Not mentioning Busquets in that list of players who play the same role as Motta at that level is disgraceful and because of that, I refuse to knowledge the rest of your post.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:34 am

lmao Dani, ah a simple edit will correct that. Completely forgot about it. Should have added Song Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 am

Manchester United manager David Moyes remains hopeful of tying Wayne Rooney down to a new contract, but insists the deal is not yet complete.

The 28-year-old's future has been the subject of speculation, with recent reports suggesting United will hand the striker a five-and-a-half-year deal worth as much as £300,000 [€365,000] per week.

Rumours are mounting that an official announcement should be expected at some point on Friday afternoon and, speaking ahead of his side's clash with Crystal Palace on Saturday, Moyes appeared optimistic of having some positive news soon.

"As soon as we have the information [of a new contract] to give you, we will give you it," he told reporters.

"Everyone knows how important a player he is. He is a terrific football player and if we can get it done it will be great."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 am

Motta officially extends with PSG until 2016.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhAAgWAIEAAoQSl.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:54 am

Why do they have to waste a perfectly new jersey like that Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:12 am

Motta banana mainstream media will give him no recognition, but he is as good as it gets nowadays in his role.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:21 am

Motta is a great player
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

Nani to Juve in summer for 5m plsss,

Moyesey make it happen...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Napoli, AC Milan and Inter Milan keeping tabs on Marchetti, according to La Repubblica.

Barcelona interested in Musacchio and Fazio, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Criscito hints at wanting to join Napoli, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I will stay at Zenit until the end of the season, then I do not know if can fulfill my dream to play for the team of my land – Napoli,”

Atletico Madrid interested in San Lorenzo striker Angel Correa, who's been labelled the 'new Sergio Aguero', according to Voetbal Primeur.

San Lorenzo want €11m for him and Atletico Madrid are prepared to loan him back for a season if Costa and Villa remain at the club this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Alan Pardew insists Mathieu Debuchy is not looking for a move away from Newcastle United.

Debuchy's future at the club was cast into doubt earlier this week, with reports suggesting that the France defender had claimed to be unsure over whether he would leave Newcastle.

However, Pardew has since spoken to Debuchy regarding the comments, which he believes have been misinterpreted.

"I don't think the quotes are accurate, something can get lost in translation, I have spoken to him," Pardew said.

"He is very happy at the club, he signed for four years and he is an important player who has done well and improved as he has gone along.

"I have no worries about those comments. You do never know in football.

"We are looking to change and strengthen in a lot of positions next year but that won't be one of them."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:12 am

Madrid wants De Sciglio-AS
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:20 am

wat
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:24 am

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal insists he wants to stay at the club to win more trophies - despite the reported interest of Real Madrid in his services.

The Chile international has been in sensational form for the Bianconeri this season, scoring 16 goals in all competitions for the Serie A leaders.

Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is believed to have made a move for Vidal his priority in the summer transfer window but, despite admitting earlier this week that interest from los Blancos was "flattering", the 26-year-old has reiterated his desire to remain in Turin.

"I want to complete all my objectives, and to do so with Juventus," he told Radio Cooperativa. "I work day after day at Juve to give everything on the pitch.

"Even if there is interest from Real Madrid, I continue to work hard here and hope to achieve all my goals.

"In Turin, my family and I feel at home. I still want to win so much with Juventus."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:31 am

Real Madrid may no longer go for Gundogan due to his injury and might go for Yaya Toure instead, according to Elgoldigital.

Inter Milan interested in Sagna, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus among clubs interested in Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Leno, according to A Bola.

Liverpool want to sign Valdes, according to Sport.

Napoli thinking of making an offer for former Hoffenheim goalkeeper Wiese, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next