Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 24 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Helmer Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

I think once Bayern come calling for someone, it is in best interest of everyone to forget about the player hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 24 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Not really Bayern can push any German club out the way but your delusional if you think they can swat away Madrid and Barca so easily.

In any case....

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 10m
Even @realmadrid is looking forward #shaw of @SouthamptonFC. And @chelseafc wants #Lallana, other saints young starlet.

Shaw Proud

Inb4 Nick goes from laughing at him to loving him Proud

New Bale Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Chelsea ready to loan out Torres to get rid of his salary, according to Sky Italia.

_____________________________________________________-

Chelsea and Real Madrid interested in Luke Shaw, according to Sky Italia.

Chelsea interested in Lallana, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Great. We need more guys that run in straight lines.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 pm

He's a LB lol...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Just the way they got their current CB partnership of Luiz and Agger hmm

Anyways, not sure about Madrid but Barca for sure can be swat away, it just a matter whether Bayern truly want him. If they do, they will get him.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Backup for Marcelo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Just the way they got their current CB partnership of Luiz and Agger hmm

Anyways, not sure about Madrid but Barca for sure can be swat away, it just a matter whether Bayern truly want him. If they do, they will get him.

There's nothing to suggest they made offer's for those players though its just rumours.

I wouldn't have the same confidence as you tbh, Bayern are the best in the world on the pitch but there really nothing to suggest they are a bigger pull than the two spanish giants and they definitely don't have as much money.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 am

I think, the actual reason could be, in case the bidding war starts, Barca will simply decide, lets manage one more season or till the next window.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:11 am

Luke Shaw in madrid rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpakulli Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:12 am

Whats so funny?

Limpakulli
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 am

oh that's because i dont see what's so special about him, but hey, whole of england decided he is the next big thing so Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpakulli Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am

I dont see how Marcelo is a better player to Shaw either, but hey feel free to make me laugh.

Limpakulli
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:51 am

Chelsea also interested in Lallana. Need a benchwarmer to fill up them homegrown spots.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:19 am

Mole was correct in predicting Nick would actually laugh at the prospect of Shaw coming to Madrid.

Not sure why we would be interested considering there is nothing that wrong with how Marcelo plays for Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:33 am

mole predicted that?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:49 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio  10m
Even @realmadrid is looking forward #shaw of @SouthamptonFC. And @chelseafc wants #Lallana, other saints young starlet.

Shaw Proud

Inb4 Nick goes from laughing at him to loving him Proud

New Bale Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:57 am

probably a rumor to up the price of Chelsea, but I see no reason for them to go for a overhyped LB.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:32 am

I feel bad for Southampton. They have an amazing academy but no chance of keeping the great talents they are producing. Calum Chambers and Jay Rodriguez will not be far behind Shaw and Lallana.

Also people calling Shaw overhyped...how much have you actually watched him play? He's the real deal. I know Liverpool have no chance of getting him, but I would love it if they did. He's extremely talented and will only get better.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:01 am

S wrote:
S wrote:Il Giorno report of a possible swap involving Hamsik and Balotelli between their respective clubs.

Forgot to mention this report apparently says Raiola is working on the swap.

Apparently Kaka, Honda, Saponara and Birsa doesn't represent enough coverage in the 10 position.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:05 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Griezmann-au-psg-deja-fait/451886

L'Equipe, referencing Punto Pelota, say that the Griezmann to PSG deal is already done...  Griezmann to get 3x the wage he is currently receiving.  Fee of 30 mil euros.

"Having seen this news, I want to deny any discussions or an agreement with a club," Griezmann wrote on his official Twitter account.

"I want to clarify that despite rumours of a deal with PSG today, no contact or decisions of this type have been considered."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wouldn't have the same confidence as you tbh, Bayern are the best in the world on the pitch but there really nothing to suggest they are a bigger pull than the two spanish giants and they definitely don't have as much money.
Actually I don't think it is not that Bayern wouldn't have the money, it is more likely that they just wouldn't want to pay it as they are usually a bit particular about how much they are willing to pay a player.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:21 am

Yohan Cabaye says that he would love to see Eden Hazard at Paris Saint-Germain, revealing that the winger is one of the best players he has ever played against.

The France international lined out alongside the Chelsea ace during their time together at Lille before discovering what it's like to go up against the 23-year-old Belgian during his spell in the Premier League with Newcastle.

Consequently, Cabaye is only too aware of just how big a threat Hazard is to PSG's hopes of progressing to the last four of the Champions League at Chelsea's expense.

"Hazard is a player that I would like to PSG," the midfielder told PMU ahead of next week's first leg at Parc des Princes. "He would do so well in Paris and in the championship.

"He's one of the best players I've played against. Eden Hazard is the Chelsea player. He will be the player that we will need to pay attention to; we will have to watch him.

"He can make the difference at any time; he can be dangerous with each acceleration. But then, the whole world knows that.

"And we will not focus solely on him, although we will have to be vigilant."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

Paris Saint-Germain attacker Jeremy Menez has hinted he could be tempted by potential interest from Juventus.

The Italian champions were linked with a move for Menez during the Januar transfer window, with the Frenchman having fallen behind Edinson Cavani, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Lucas Moura in pecking order at Parc des Princes.

With Real Sociedad star Antoine Griezmann having also been linked with Laurent Blanc's team, Menez could find himself forced to seek pastures new in the summer, and he admits a return to Serie A with Antonio Conte's side would be an attractive prospect.

"Juve are a team that I really like. They are one of the strongest in Europe, destined to play a leading role in the Champions League," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "The squad is full of quality, full of champions, even in my position.

"The years in Roma where important to me. I speak the language, I know the league. It would be easy to acclimatise.

"Above all I'm trying to find a team that allows me to express myself better. Let's see what happens in June."

Menez also hinted at possible interest in joining the "challenge" at Ligue 1 title rivals Monaco.

"There is mutual respect with [Claudio] Ranieri," he said. "Monaco are a great club and I like challenges. I am open to interesting projects, but the most important thing is to get back to having fun on the pitch."

Despite his lack of playing time, Menez was keen to stress he was benefitting from the competition for places at PSG.

"The competition doesn't scare me, it's part of the trade," he said.

"But I have seen that sometimes it is not so healthy to PSG. Even giving your all is not enough. But the coach's choices must be respected, even if I do not understand them. [Former coach Carlo] Ancelotti is closer to the players, he makes you feel important. Blanc has a different way of dealing with them.

"PSG has been a positive experience. I was captain and I think I have contributed to the growth of the team."

Finally, Menez believes Paul Pogba would have little trouble in adjusting to life in Paris should he join the club from Juventus during the summer.

"He's at a point in his career where he must make the right choices," added the 26-year-old. "He's still young, but he has the talent to prevail in a midfield like PSG's."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:38 am

Juventus doing the same thing they did for years when they consistently refuse to invest in a top striker. Instead of being out there looking for a top winger, they are recruiting the likes of Menez Laughing.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Manchester City offer Arsenal's Bacary Sagna three-year deal

Bacary Sagna has been offered a three-year deal by Manchester City and he will consider whether to become the latest Arsenal player to move between the clubs in the summer. The 31-year-old full-back remains locked in contractual stand-off with Arsenal, his club since 2007 and his current terms are set to expire in June, making him a free agent.

Arsène Wenger, the manager, has indicated a readiness to break the club's general policy of granting only one-year extensions to players in their thirties and he is extremely keen for Sagna to stay. The France international has proved his worth on many occasions this season.

The offer of two more years at the Emirates Stadium is there for Sagna but he is holding out for three and he knows that City will give him what he wants, not to mention a significant increase on his £50,000-a-week salary.

The path from Arsenal to City is well trodden, with Emmanuel Adebayor, Kolo Touré, Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy each making the move between 2009-2011. Other former Arsenal players are employed or have been employed by City, namely Patrick Vieira, Brian Kidd, Brian Marwood, David Platt and Stuart Taylor while Wenger remembers how Yaya Toure, the City midfielder, played for Arsenal in a pre-season game in 2003. His performance against Barnet, Wenger has said, was "completely average."

Sagna is embroiled in a game of brinkmanship with Arsenal and he has not ruled out staying if the club were to give him the length of contract that he wants. He is in a strong position, with interest from elsewhere in his services. Liverpool and even Tottenham Hotspur would take him on a Bosman transfer (although the latter is a non-starter on Sagna's side) while Inter Milan, Paris St-Germain and Monaco are also keen.

The Inter president Erick Thohir told his club's official website on Wednesday about his wish to sign Sagna. "We're interested in Sagna because we need to balance the team," Thohir said. "Right now, we only have [Yuto] Nagatomo and Jonathan. If one of them gets injured, you need somebody else to come in. But it Sagna decided to stay in England, we'd understand and in that case, we might bring in a young player from our academy."
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next