Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 11 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by S Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Apparently Portuguese newspaper O Jogo say ,Inter are close to signing Nani in a loan with right to redemption deal.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 11 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Puyol thinking of joining the MLS at the end of the season, according to Marca. His representatives have been contacted by New York Red bulls and New York City FC. Nothing is concrete however.

Victor Valdes wants to move to the Premier League, according to Sport. Manchester City and Liverpool interested.

Real Madrid interested in Inigo Martinez, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Barcelona would offer Sanchez plus cash for Vidal, according to Mundo Deportivo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna has hinted that he could renew his contract at the Emirates Stadium.

The 31-year-old's current deal with the Gunners expires at the end of the season and there is yet to be a breakthrough in negotiations despite the club's willingness to reach an agreement.

Inter have enquired about the France international's availability and believe he could be tempted by a new challenge, but Sagna himself appears keen to stay in London.

"I love Arsenal, I love playing for Arsenal, I love my team," he is quoted as saying by the Mirror. "Arsenal are the most followed team in France and I remember I used to watch them when I was in France so it was a pleasure to play for them, so why leave?

"It's great here. It was like a dream when I joined the club because I used to follow Arsenal when I was in France and then I had the opportunity to join them and it's a pleasure to play for the team."

Inter officials have been in England finalising a deal for Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic, and have also launched a bid to sign Patrice Evra when his deal expires this summer.

The Nerazzurri face competition from several clubs for both Sagna and Evra, while both sides have also offered their respective stars new contracts.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Di Marzio wrote:As the summer mercato draws closer, clubs are scouting players and pondering options. As reported by Manuele Baiocchini, Manchester United’s scouts arrived in Italy on Thursday. Their chief scout watched Pepe Reina up close during Napoli-Swansea, he could become De Gea’s backup. Tonight they will be at the Olimpico to observe Mehdi Benatia, their interest in him has been known for a while. Tomorrow they will be at San Siro, while Vidal has already convinced them (he is suspended for the match against Milan)  they are ready to observe Ogbonna, whom they didn’t deem ready a year ago. Now is the time to evaluate potential summer targets, Man United is looking at Serie A players to get back on track.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:27 pm

From ...Astori to Benatia. I wonder what changed Moyes' mind lol

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Isn't Reina on loan from Liverpool? That transfer is not happening on so many levels. Moysie Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Reina is scouse, he's an Anfield legend, he'd never play for United. Let alone us selling him to them, since he's still under contract with us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:03 am

Liverpool & Man City battle for Kongolo

Liverpool and Manchester City are battling to sign Feyenoord’s 16-year-old midfielder Rodney Kongolo.

Source: Sunday Mirror

Man Utd target Arias

Manchester United are lining up a move for PSV right-back Santiago Arias.

Source: Sunday People

Man Utd monitor Ginter

Manchester United are monitoring Freiburg centre-back Matthias Ginter.

Everton offer £8m deal to Barry

Everton have offered a contract worth £8 million to Gareth Barry. The midfielder, who is currently on loan from Manchester City, is a free agent this summer.

Alex in line for PSG extension

Alex is set to sign a new one-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain, with his current contract due to expire at the end of the season.

Source: Le Parisien

Manchester City & Liverpool join Valdes race

Victor Valdes' agent has been in touch with Manchester City and Liverpool over a possible summer transfer, while Monaco remain keen on the Barcelona goalkeeper's signature as well.

Source: Sport
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 am

McAgger wrote:Reina is scouse, he's an Anfield legend, he'd never play for United. Let alone us selling him to them, since he's still under contract with us.

"Yes, well Van der Sar will hang up his gloves in the summer so of course they are looking," Reina told Spanish radio station Onda Cero. "I can't do anything. I can't say anything logically as I have a contract with Liverpool.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/72790.html#EuoQzWEiuUbf3bDu.99  :coffee: 

But agree no way we will sell Reina to United and i dont see United going for him when De Gea is better as well.Seems BS

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 am

Felix Kroos has hinted that his brother, Bayern Munich midfielder Toni, could be interested in a summer move to Manchester United.

The Germany international, who scored a stunning opening goal in his club's Champions League victory over Arsenal, was strongly linked with a January move to Old Trafford, given the 24-year-old's contract with his Bavarian employers is set to expire in 2015.

With talks over a new deal at the Allianz Arena continuing to stall, his brother, who plays for Werder Bremen, has now revealed that the siblings have talked about a potential switch to the Premier League champions.

Felix told Sky Germany: "We have already talked about [Toni potentially moving to Manchester United].

"Manchester has been the team of my dreams since I was a child. However, I don't give him any advice.

"He will take a good decision for himself. There are worse situations than having to decide something like that."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Sommer transfer to BMG revealed by Basel club magazine yday. But Basel have said "too early for official announcement"

Honigstein
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Juventus and Roma interested in Iturbe, according to Tuttosport.

Gonalons could leave Lyon at the end of the season, according to Le Parisien.

“This is my fifth season at OL. With the president, we agreed to meet at the end of the season to find the best solution,”

Roma and Napoli interested in Velez Sarsfield striker Caseres, according to A Bola.

Manchester United scouts watched Benatia last night against Inter, according to reports in Italy.

William Carvalho says he could move to Real Madrid or Manchester United.

It could be Manchester United or Real Madrid. It's just nice to have a great European club after me, but at the moment I'm just totally focused on Sporting and doing my best until the end of the season.At the end of the campaign, we will see what happens.

Inter Milan also interested in Morata along with Arsenal, according to El Confidencial.

AC Milan and Juventus interested in Coentrao, according to Tuttosport. He won't leave for under €10m.

Atletico Madrid want to sign Sevilla's Alberto Moreno and Rakitic in the summer, according to El Desmarque.

Nani to join Inter Milan on loan next season, according to Tuttosport.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Juventus and Inter Milan want to loan Nani next season with an option to buy permanently if he does well, however Manchester United don't want to loan him out and would instead consider selling him, according to Sky Italia.

Manchester United keeping tabs on Porto defenders Danilo and Alex Sandro, according to A Bola.

Both of those players were scouted last weekend by Manchester United, when Porto played Vitoria Guimaraes. Everton also scouted them.

PSG will step up their efforts to sign Pjanic soon, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Besiktas interested in Demba Ba, according to Fanatik.

Schalke interested interested in Sporting Lisbon defender Soares, according to A Bola.

PSV interested in Standard Liege forward Batshuayi, according to Voetbal International.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger interested in Griezmann, according to Sky Sports..

He attracts other clubs as well. But we follow him, he is a known commodity.

Robben set to sign new contract with Bayern, after they play Arsenal in the 2nd leg of the Champions League on 11th March, according to Bild.

Bendtner doesn't want to play for Arsenal after the summer, according to BT.

Halilovic's 16 year old brother Dino will also join Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo. He will join the youth team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:47 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Juventus and Porto interested in Iturbe, according to Tuttosport.

Yes, Porto are interested in a guy they currently out on loan.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:42 am

The Franchise wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Juventus and Porto interested in Iturbe, according to Tuttosport.

rofl

Tuttosport Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 am

Why not,Verona have the option to buy and Porto would prefer to keep him while Verona will probably take their option and buy him.If Porto can compensate in some way,perhaps they can convince Verona not to take the option.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 am

Inter Milan interested in Arsenal's Lukas Podolski. Hoffenheims Roberto Firmino and ManCity's Edin Dzeko are on their list as well.

(Gazzetta dello Sport via transfermarkt.de)
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/geruechte-inter-mailand-fragt-bei-arsenal-wegen-podolski-an/news/anzeigen_151388.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:39 am

Inter sound out Arsenal for Podolski

Lukas Podolski is said to be hopeful of a move away from the Emirates, with Inter reportedly ready to offer the German a way out. Nerazzurri director Piero Ausilio has made initial contact with the player.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

Bayern begin Gundogan talks

Reports suggest Bayern Munich are eyeing yet another big signing from Dortmund, with talks seemingly already open between the German champions Ilkay Gundogan.

Source: Focus

Inter to move for Dzeko

Inter will make a €18 million (£15m) move for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko in the summer.

Source: Daily Mirror

Hannover and Hertha are keen on Choupo-Moting

The contract of Erik Choupo-Moting will expire at Mainz 05 after this season. Bundesliga side want to keep the striker, but Hannover 96 and Hertha BSC are keen on signing him.

Source: Kicker

Caner Erkin to Bayern

Fenerbahce´s Caner Erkin will move to Bayern Munich an sign a contract until 2019. The left-back, who has scored twice and provided 11 assists in the Turkish Super Lig will earn €2.5m-a-year in Germany.

Source: Haberturk

Napoli want Williams

Napoli are keen on signing Swansea City centre-back Ashley Williams this summer.

Besiktas continue Lescott chase

Bestikas will continue their efforts to sign Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott this summer.

Stoke & Southampton target Hunt

Stoke and Southampton are preparing moves for Werder Bremen midfielder Aaron Hunt.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has dismissed rumours that he is set to join either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

The Chilean has been with the Italian champions since 2011 and was instrumental as Antonio Conte's men won back-to-back Scudetti in his two full seasons at the club.

Vidal has been linked with a variety of clubs, but has branded reports of an impending move to La Liga "ridiculous", insisting that his focus is on winning the league with the Bianconeri.

"Me to Real Madrid or Barcelona? It's ridiculous," he told reporters. "It's a non-story. All I want to do is win the league with Juventus and have a good World Cup."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 pm

The Lega Calcio has agreed to retain co-ownership arrangements in Italian football, despite expectations that it might give the practice the boot.

Co-ownership allows more than one club to have the rights to a single player and has proved to be popular in the peninsula and also in parts of South America.

However, the difficulties in policing transfers and the delinearity with policy in the rest of Europe had put the continued use of the system in doubt.

But Sky Sport reports that the Lega Calcio decided at a meeting on Monday to retain the ability to co-own players in its transfer market statutes.

The meeting had been called in the expectation that the league committee would look for alternative solutions after agreeing with the Inland Revenue to seek an answer to complications in the rule's governance.

Co-ownership allows clubs to share a player's economic rights for a short-term period - usually 12 months - after which there is a blind auction to decide which of the parties will buy out their counterparts for the remaining 50 per cent of the player's contract.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Nicklas Bendtner has admitted that he is unhappy with his lack of first-team opportunities at Arsenal.

The Denmark intrernational has started just one Premier League match this season and Arsene Wenger has recently elected to play Yaya Sanogo in key FA Cup and Champions League clashes in the absence of Olivier Giroud.

Bendtner, speaking at Wembley ahead of Wednesday's friendly with England, says he is fit and ready to play a part in the title run-in.

"If you find a football player who says he is happy to sit and watch and not play then I think he needs to find another job," he told reporters.

"I want to play, there's no doubt in my mind. I'm ready, I'm fit, I'm training well. That I'm not selected is up to the manager, it's not up to me, if he then chooses differently then that's up to him."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 pm

M99 wrote:

Reports suggest Bayern Munich are eyeing yet another big signing from Dortmund, with talks seemingly already open between the German champions Ilkay Gundogan.

Source: Focus

Almost wouldn't mind a sign and loan deal to make sure he continues to get games. I always considered Gundogan the logical long term replacement for Schweinsteiger at Bayern. I think there will be a lot of competition on this one though...
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Laughing

Meant to be Roma. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:47 pm

M99 wrote:

they are so greedy they already have millions of midfielders, and sucked the life of the german league what good would Gundogan have for them Neutral
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 pm

Xabi Alonso open to MLS move, according to Sky Sports.

"Moving to the USA? I don't reject that in the future," he told France Football.

"We will see how I feel in two years' time. I don't discount anything - Europe, Real Sociedad or staying longer at Real Madrid if I notice that I still have the physical abilities."

Zenit preparing summer bid for Benfica's Gaitan, according to Record.

Wolfsburg interested in Sporting Lisbon's Diego Capel, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Deulofeu wants to return to Barcelona next season, according to Sky Sports.

I am working every day to get back to Barcelona next season. My dream is to find a place in the Barcelona attacking line-up and to do that I am progressing in the Premier League.

PSG want to sign Ivanovic to replace Alex this summer, according to Sportmediaset.

Everton interested in Elche winger Carles Gil and they have been scouting him recently, according to Super Deporte. He is on loan to Elche from Valencia.

Bernard could leave Shakhtar Donetsk if the current problems in Ukraine get worse.

Inter Milan interested in Hoffenheim midfielder Firmino, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:07 am

Here come in the rumours with us being tied to every single CB.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next