Go down

Xavi Complains - Page 7 Empty Re: Xavi Complains

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

Laughing 

Well played Atletico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 am

DuringTheWar wrote:On today's game I agree with him. They missed several chances that they normally score, on a couple of occasions they oddly didn't even shoot. He's entitled to focus on the positive aspects of his teams performance, it's not like he insulted atletico

Atletico hit the crossbar 3 times. 3!!! Gabi also missed a 1on1 when he had all the time and space in the world. Barca didn't have 1 chance to match those.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:30 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Shed wrote:Not surprising. This is the entire Barcelona ethos. Style matters, not product. Scoring is merely ancillary, not necessary. So long as they created chances and had good passing and possession stats, they'll have "deserved" to win. An arrogant collection of smug entitlement crybabies. The end to this 'empire' couldn't have come soon enough.

ffs u *bleep* goat :bow:

Woops, here's another one agreeing with the "Arrogant collection of Smug Entitlement Crybabies" who then has a picture of the Biggest Arrogant Entitled Smug Crybaby in the sport.  In which he has shaped to put down one of there rivals.

This is hilarious.

im sorry but whats hilarious ?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:25 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Alves: The grass was too high and too dry

Barcelona have complained to UEFA about the length of the grass at the Vicente Calderon for tonight’s Champions League showdown with Atletico Madrid. It is said the Blaugrana were not happy with the state of the pitch and then complained to the UEFA about the length of the grass and the dryness of the playing surface and said it is ‘unacceptable’ to play on the field.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/barcelona-complain-uefa-length-grass-vicente-calderon-champions-league-clash-atletico-madrid/?ref=homepage-widget-1

rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Xavi Complains - Page 7 IbXRw9s2tHFxk
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:38 pm

^ MY SIDES rofl rofl rofl rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Full comments via Sport:

"I'm not sure who were better, I would have to rewatch the match. I think we deserved at least a draw. We had four or five chances that we would normally score on. I think we have played two good matches, with chances created both home and away. I want to congratulate Atleti and we'll see if they are lucky from here onwards. Congratulations to all colchoneros."

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/champions/xavi-nos-mereciamos-menos-empate-3246450

Nowhere near as bad as some other sources have 'translated' it...

Are people missing this?

They don't care what the truth is, there foaming at the mouth.

Xavi actually is right as there really isn't much between the two teams over the 180 minutes and the team that played better doesn't always win, he's just being honest.  He said he didn't know and would have to re-watch the match and thought his team deserved a draw.  WOW, what hate he's spewing, I'm sure every competitor in that close of a tie thinks they could have gotten more out of the tie.  I mean he never said they deserved to win.

Then the mean spirited Xavi congratulated Atletico a couple time as they move forward in the tournament.

While I agree that Xavi's comments are nothing to be upset about, I disagree about there being not much difference between the two teams.

Atletico were clearly better in the Calderon, and the 1-0 scoreline is extremely flattering to Barca. Not only did Atletico dominate and neutralize Barca, they managed to rattle the cross bars three times, while wasting chance after chance on the counter.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Lex wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Alves: The grass was too high and too dry

Barcelona have complained to UEFA about the length of the grass at the Vicente Calderon for tonight’s Champions League showdown with Atletico Madrid. It is said the Blaugrana were not happy with the state of the pitch and then complained to the UEFA about the length of the grass and the dryness of the playing surface and said it is ‘unacceptable’ to play on the field.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/barcelona-complain-uefa-length-grass-vicente-calderon-champions-league-clash-atletico-madrid/?ref=homepage-widget-1

rofl

holy *bleep*

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm

El Cujo wrote:Xavi Complains - Page 7 IbXRw9s2tHFxk

rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm

That made me burst out laughing in my bio class just now rofl

My friend sits next to me so I was able to play it off
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:22 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:

ffs u *bleep* goat :bow:

Woops, here's another one agreeing with the "Arrogant collection of Smug Entitlement Crybabies" who then has a picture of the Biggest Arrogant Entitled Smug Crybaby in the sport.  In which he has shaped to put down one of there rivals.

This is hilarious.

The fact that you couldn't be more of a hypocrite. I find that funny that in one breath you can agree to slam Xavi for a totally neutral statement and the next breath have a man that embodies more than anyone in the sport what you "don't like" or are slamming Xavi about as your picture to represent yourself to the rest of the forum.

I find that hilarious.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

This is hilarious.

The fact that you couldn't be more of a hypocrite.  I find that funny that in one breath you can agree to slam Xavi for a totally neutral statement and the next breath have a man that embodies more than anyone in the sport what you "don't like" or are slamming Xavi about as your picture to represent yourself to the rest of the forum.

I find that hilarious.

ok

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:50 am

Xavi Hernández rued the chances Barça wasted when they were ahead against Real, before conceding three goals.

"When you waste chances at the Bernabéu, you end up paying for it. I think each team had a good half. Barcelona were good in the first. They live off the counterattack and we couldn't stop them. We believe in what we're doing", he said.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7