MaraVilla
LeBéninois
sree999
49 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Xavi Complains Empty Xavi Complains

Post by sree999 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:58 am

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has launched another attack on Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, hitting out at ‘The Special One’s’ footballing philiosophy.

The Spain international, who was regularly critical of the Portuguese while he was in charge of Clasico rivals Real Madrid, insists Pep Guardiola and Johan Cruyff are examples of coaches who want their sides to play football in the right way.

“Pep Guardiola is an important person for me - Jose Mourinho is a coach who focuses only on results,” Xavi told Panenka magazine.

“He says he is ‘The Special One’ because he won this and that in so many countries but I do not like the way his teams play.

“Who remembers the Inter side who were champions of Europe? For me, he has not left a legacy, unlike Cruyff has in the Netherlands.”

Xavi was also critical of former Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo, who guided the Blues past Barca in the Champions League semi-finals on their way to winning the competition in 2012.

“Di Matteo was the same [as Mourinho]," the playmaker argued. "He won the Champions League, but from my point of view that team didn’t play at all.

“I am happy playing for Barca because of our philosophy.”

Xavi has been a vocal critic of Mourinho's tactics, while he also hit out at the Portuguese coach for his treatment of international team-mate Iker Casillas during his final months at the helm of Madrid.
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Xavi Complains Empty Re: Xavi Complains

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 am

Boring same old comments.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 am

xavi still angry by the way mou treated casillas, that friendship  Proud 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:52 am

I think Xavi's interview is sufficient, no need to formulate the topic extra-trollish. Thus I decided to edit it with the neutral terms.

Last edited by rwo power on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 am

dat obsession is the best legacy of mou.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:17 am

So basically, anyone who beats Barcelona "does not play nice football"

What a crybaby
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 am

Lex wrote:So basically, anyone who beats Barcelona "does not play nice football"

What a crybaby
Which makes Arsenal? hmm 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 am

He is right. Football lost in 2010 and 2012.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 am

Who gives a shit what Xavi thinks?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Lex wrote:So basically, anyone who beats Barcelona "does not play nice football"

What a crybaby

See, this is what I dont understand. Klopp says that he doesnt like Barcas or Arsenal style of football, everyone says that he is just speaking his opinion. Xavi does the same with Mous and Chelseas football, and he is "crying" or that he is "deciding" which style of football is valid..

Fact is that not everyone likes the same style. Some dont like barcas style and they have the right to say it, just like those who dont like defensive football have the roght to say it..

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Who cares how both of those teams played to win the CL. Years from now people are not gonna remember how Barca played in the CL 2010 and 2012 (apart from Barca fans), no one remembers semi finalists, only the winners.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:09 pm

RED wrote:Who cares how both of those teams played to win the CL. Years from now people are not gonna remember how Barca played in the CL 2010 and 2012 (apart from Barca fans), no one remembers semi finalists, only the winners.

Thats not true. Everyone remember how the dutch played in 74 or how the brazilins played in 82.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:20 pm

What a little bitch. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Why is he a bitch?

Was Klopp a bitch for saying that he doesnt like barcas style? Was Mou a bitch for criticizing spains style in the last euro? Or are the english bitches for criticizing the italians back in the days and now criticizing spain?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 pm

harhar11 wrote:Why is he a bitch?

Was Klopp a bitch for saying that he doesnt like barcas style? Was Mou a bitch for criticizing spains style in the last euro? Or are the english bitches for criticizing the italians back in the days and now criticizing spain?

He's a bitch because he's complaining about another persons legacy.
He's a bitch because he's complaining about teams that BEAT him on route to winning trophies.
He's bitch because that's some elitist shit and no one wants to hear that shit.

Did Klopp question Barcas legacy?
Did Mou question Spains legacy?
Did the English question Italys legacy?

Xavi Hernandez is a bitch.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:09 pm

izzy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Why is he a bitch?

He's a bitch because he's complaining about another persons legacy.
He's a bitch because he's complaining about teams that BEAT him on route to winning trophies.
He's bitch because that's some elitist shit and no one wants to hear that shit.

Did Klopp question Barcas legacy?
Did Mou question Spains legacy?
Did the English question Italys legacy?

Xavi Hernandez is a bitch.

See how he doesnt mention Bayern? Thats because they defeated us while playing a spectacular style of football. But if Xavi was complaining just because they defeated barca, then he would have mention them aswell.

What he is saying is pretty accurate. Teams who are remembered more are those teams who brought something new to football, and, more often than not, also played an entertaining brand of football and at the same time win titles.

The only thing that I dont agree with is the part where he said that Mou didnt leave a legacy, although I 100% with his di matteo statement..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 pm

harhar11 wrote:Was Klopp a bitch for saying that he doesnt like barcas style? Was Mou a bitch for criticizing spains style in the last euro? Or are the english bitches for criticizing the italians back in the days and now criticizing spain?

Yeah, but the big, rich and winning establishment isn't supposed to talk. It's only okay when the small underdogs do it. Roobin Hood mentality, always been this way in life. :coffee:

If Ibra says something like "he's not a man, he's a f*cking philosopher, I want to smash his head" about one of his former coaches, he is a "legend". When Klopp says "Pep's style is boring, I prefer heavy metal", he is a "legend". When Xavi says "Mourinho's football is ugly and no one will remember his teams like Cruyff's Netherlands, even if they didn't win", then it's bad. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:See how he doesnt mention Bayern? Thats because they defeated us while playing a spectacular style of football. But if Xavi was complaining just because they defeated barca, then he would have mention them aswell.

What he is saying is pretty accurate. Teams who are remembered more are those teams who brought something new to football, and, more often than not, also played an entertaining brand of football and at the same time win titles.

The only thing that I dont agree with is the part where he said that Mou didnt leave a legacy, although I 100% with his di matteo statement..

The fact he doesn't mention Bayern is more of an indictment on his stupidity.
So, Bayern beat him by playing a style of football he accepts and doesn't question their legacy? But Mou and Di Matteo beat him using a different style and it's a detriment to their legacy?

Fck outta here!

What he's saying is inaccurate. Nothing in football is really new. Most stuff used nowadays are rehashed and used from past teams, coaches and systems. It's just that many of today never saw them and others don't remember them.

Entertaining football? Really?
Italy is remembered for their great defensive structure and set-up throughout their national team.
Xavi (the idiot he is) may not find that entertaining, but I quite sure others among the world do seeing as they are PRAISED for it.
Entertainment is completely subjective and Xavi is an IDIOT for thinking that entertaining football can only be achieved one way. Fck outta here with that elitist crap.

I'll repeat again; fck Xavi. The little bitch and his elitist mentality can fck right off.
Mou's legacy is fine, you don't like it, whatever, but to bitch about his legacy?

Laughing Someone stick a dummy in this babies mouth.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:33 pm

The problem with Xavi's comment is that it reeks of sore-loserness. Of course you will bash the style of football that BEATS you. There is no point is voicing it.

He didn't bash bayern because they humiliated them.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:48 pm

izzy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:See how he doesnt mention Bayern? Thats because they defeated us while playing a spectacular style of football. But if Xavi was complaining just because they defeated barca, then he would have mention them aswell.

The fact he doesn't mention Bayern is more of an indictment on his stupidity.
So, Bayern beat him by playing a style of football he accepts and doesn't question their legacy? But Mou and Di Matteo beat him using a different style and it's a detriment to their legacy?

Fck outta here!

What he's saying is inaccurate. Nothing in football is really new. Most stuff used nowadays are rehashed and used from past teams, coaches and systems. It's just that many of today never saw them and others don't remember them.

Entertaining football? Really?
Italy is remembered for their great defensive structure and set-up throughout their national team.
Xavi (the idiot he is) may not find that entertaining, but I quite sure others among the world do seeing as they are PRAISED for it.
Entertainment is completely subjective and Xavi is an IDIOT for thinking that entertaining football can only be achieved one way. Fck outta here with that elitist crap.

I'll repeat again; fck Xavi. The little bitch and his elitist mentality can fck right off.
Mou's legacy is fine, you don't like it, whatever, but to bitch about his legacy?

Laughing Someone stick a dummy in this babies mouth.

Well, i have notice those who say that find defensive football entertaining, complain about tiki taka because they make a million sideways passes. I thought that they would be used to it considering that the only reason teams have to make a million sideway passes is because a team have parked the bus, i.e used their favorite style of football.

What I want to say with that is that I think that alot of those who say that they like defensive football, are only saying that because their teams play that way. Not all, but alot of them.

And he has never said that entertaining football can be archieved only one way. For example, people consider dortmund and Bayern entertaining and they play 2 different way.

And I have no idea how you came up with the fact that he didnt mention Bayern is big indicment of his stupidity. If anything its the opposite. If Xavi did indeed criticize bayern, then you could say that Xavi is criticizing those teams just because they defeated Barca.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 pm

arabprince wrote:The problem with Xavi's comment is that it reeks of sore-loserness. Of course you will bash the style of football that BEATS you. There is no point is voicing it.

He didn't bash bayern because they humiliated them.

He is not. He is criticizing a style that he simply doesnt like.

It's not like this is something new. Xavi has been criticizing that style way before he was defeated by those team.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:57 pm

He specified Di Matteo and Mourinho, the guys who eliminated his team in 2010 and 12.  rofl btw, it's a big difference between Klopp's way of saying and Xavi's. the latter was and will always be a douche  :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 pm

harhar11 wrote:Well, i have notice those who say that find defensive football entertaining, complain about tiki taka because they make a million sideways passes. I thought that they would be used to it considering that the only reason teams have to make a million sideway passes is because a team have parked the bus, i.e used their favorite style of football.

What I want to say with that is that I think that alot of those who say that they like defensive football, are only saying that because their teams play that way. Not all, but alot of them.

And he has never said that entertaining football can be archieved only one way. For example, people consider dortmund and Bayern entertaining and they play 2 different way.

And I have no idea how you came up with the fact that he didnt mention Bayern is  big indicment of his stupidity. If anything its the opposite. If Xavi did indeed criticize bayern, then you could say that Xavi is criticizing those teams just because they defeated Barca.

Again, so what?
Some like defensive football, some like tiki taka. That's football, difference in styles and approaches to the game, that's why people love it. If people like Xavi have a problem with that then he can literally fck off. No one has time for elitist thinking.

Ridiculous comment. Defensive football is not just loved by those who have teams who use that style. Saying something like that is just asinine and I'm not even going to elaborate further on that.

Whatever, one way, the right way, same thing, different phrases.

It is an indictment on his stupidity because because it highlights that he is SOLELY criticizing Mou's legacy because of the style of football Mou used. That's the whole point. It's not about liking a style or anything else. It has solely to do with Mou.
Milan have used similar tactics against him. No criticism there.
Rubin Kazan used similar tactics against him. No criticism there.
FC Kobehaven used similar tactics against him. No criticism there.

Legacy? Oh please.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Love the bitching from Moudrid fans.  Razz 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Valkyrja wrote:He specified Di Matteo and Mourinho, the guys who eliminated his team in 2010 and 12.  rofl btw, it's a big difference between Klopp's way of saying and Xavi's. the latter was and will always be a douche  :facepalm: 

And what else do they have in common? That they play defensive football..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next