pasquale22
inderbaby
jibers
47 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 4 Empty Re: - Mozart | Andrea Pirlo

Post by Luca Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 am

JespSwe wrote:f...k allegri... my apologies mods ... but i cant bear this pain.... how we let such a genius go is beyond belief; most certainly stupid and arrogant of allegri.

hell ... he hasnt learnt anything of this, and yet still is piling up DMs in our squad for next year... bar montolivo...

To be fair, Juventus' Pirlo is a revitalized player. He really needed a change of scenery and a new challenge.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 am

he deserves to get special nomination alongside messi ronaldo xavi iniesta for ballon d or , and i am not even considering his euro performance yet just for him to get this nomination, for what he has done in juve.

sheer brilliance, calm composed, uses brain, uses his natural talent, dictates midfield ... calmless persona... a legend....

more he performs like this... the more this is painful, im glad pirlo is quietly shoving it to allegri face....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:09 am

Luca wrote:
JespSwe wrote:f...k allegri... my apologies mods ... but i cant bear this pain.... how we let such a genius go is beyond belief; most certainly stupid and arrogant of allegri.

hell ... he hasnt learnt anything of this, and yet still is piling up DMs in our squad for next year... bar montolivo...

To be fair, Juventus' Pirlo is a revitalized player. He really needed a change of scenery and a new challenge.

yes he found the new motivation under conte, something allegri failed to give him, something allegri refused to give him.

pirlo himself was upset he couldnt be a pivotal part of allegri plans, and allegri says well its a technical decision... T.T well technical decision which has gone horribly wrong for us, and perfectly well for u guys....

thanks to allegri and galliani for handing u guys pirlo for free in a silver platter ... i will never forget this pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 am

JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:

yes he found the new motivation under conte, something allegri failed to give him, something allegri refused to give him.

pirlo himself was upset he couldnt be a pivotal part of allegri plans, and allegri says well its a technical decision... T.T well technical decision which has gone horribly wrong for us, and perfectly well for u guys....

thanks to allegri and galliani for handing u guys pirlo for free in a silver platter ... i will never forget this pain.

This is also true, I can't imagine how bitter I'd be if the shoe was on the other foot.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 am

Luca wrote:It's not his job to score goals.
He dictated the pace of this game, he controlled it.

Italy's best player tonight, by quite a margin, and Italy was victorious- I'd say that is leading a team to victory
My point is that you can't lead a team to victory if the team drew Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Italy's best player tonight, by quite a margin, and Italy was victorious- I'd say that is leading a team to victory

But you can't advance with a draw
So, Italy was victorious cheers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 am

I love players who do good when they get over 30 years old;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I don't think you have a point at all

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:20 am

mommy I want Pirlo back Sad I cried the day he left us. anyways, juve gave him something that milan didnt for the last 2-3 years.,and that was two MF running their asses off for him ,Gattuso ,Pirlo,and Ambro reigned supreme for years.Now he has Marchisio and vidal ,its working great for Juve. smoking
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 am

I was thinking the exact same last night after the game.

Pirlo has been unplayable this year, worthy of some form of international recognition.

Balon D'or contender I would hope. (if Italy win the euro anyway)
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Luca wrote:But you can't advance with a draw
So, Italy was victorious cheers
Yes by penalties, so almost as good as chance Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Luca wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:

This is also true, I can't imagine how bitter I'd be if the shoe was on the other foot.

yeah man. inter had to regret their decision of letting pirlo leave for a decade, and even now with juve, and we milan fans join them along. it madness. i mean pain is more better suited than bitterness to explain it.

i am convinced pirlo will play at top level for atleast another 3 years and as long as vidal and marchisio is there to protect him in midfield, rest assured pirlo will be at top of his game like last season.

i find this excruciating all due to allegri who was the first and foremost idiot to make this happen. and he says he has no regrets. i will admit that i was one of those who thought pirlo was finished, but i failed to realize that pirlo was playing alongside old finished players so he simply couldnt be able to do things on his own at milan.

so well another 3-4 years of agony ... thank you allegri and well done marotta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Milan fans may have to live with the regret of seeing Pirlo doing well in a Juventus jersey, but you have to understand the pain of a Juve fan that has to watch players like Zambrotta and Zlatan move on to Barcelona and Milan. Zlatan was one of my favorite players even before he joined Juve and it is still painful to think that he could have been wearing our shirt the last six years.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Juventude wrote:Milan fans may have to live with the regret of seeing Pirlo doing well in a Juventus jersey, but you have to understand the pain of a Juve fan that has to watch players like Zambrotta and Zlatan move on to Barcelona and Milan. Zlatan was one of my favorite players even before he joined Juve and it is still painful to think that he could have been wearing our shirt the last six years.

Great words sir.I cant help but agree with you. Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Juventude wrote:Milan fans may have to live with the regret of seeing Pirlo doing well in a Juventus jersey, but you have to understand the pain of a Juve fan that has to watch players like Zambrotta and Zlatan move on to Barcelona and Milan. Zlatan was one of my favorite players even before he joined Juve and it is still painful to think that he could have been wearing our shirt the last six years.

i definitely understand u guys anger more than pain. because we are talking pirlo and ibra two very different players personality wise. pirlo is wise, quiet, polite respectful, ibra meanwhile is outspoken, boastful, arrogant. lets be honest, ibra ditched juve and i wont be surprised if he ditches milan one day with financial problems and lack of competitiveness we are having now. ; pirlo didnt ditch milan, actually allegri is the one who ditched pirlo. you can understand how much pirlo loved milan and his friends at milan and even before leaving he had said he wants to retire at milan and wants long term contract but we only gave him 2 year contract with him not on allegri plans., in final training session he cried and everyone hugged him bar allegri. allegri after this season we all know had exchange of words with pirlo in which he says he doesnt regret the decision while pirlo maintains his dignified stance.

so for milan fans pirlo would never be a hated rival like for u guys on ibra , he is still and forever be remembered as milan legend, since he now also represents juve, there is no envy from me. im actually glad that he has found new motivation, found right environment to settle and people will remember him always as italian legend.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

JespSwe wrote:

i definitely understand u guys anger more than pain. because we are talking pirlo and ibra two very different players personality wise. pirlo is wise, quiet, polite respectful, ibra meanwhile is outspoken, boastful, arrogant. lets be honest, ibra ditched juve and i wont be surprised if he ditches milan one day with financial problems and lack of competitiveness we are having now. ; pirlo didnt ditch milan, actually allegri is the one who ditched pirlo. you can understand how much pirlo loved milan and his friends at milan and even before leaving he had said he wants to retire at milan and wants long term contract but we only gave him 2 year contract with him not on allegri plans., in final training session he cried and everyone hugged him bar allegri. allegri after this season we all know had exchange of words with pirlo in which he says he doesnt regret the decision while pirlo maintains his dignified stance.

so for milan fans pirlo would never be a hated rival like for u guys on ibra , he is still and forever be remembered as milan legend, since he now also represents juve, there is no envy from me. im actually glad that he has found new motivation, found right environment to settle and people will remember him always as italian legend.

:bow:
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am

JespSwe wrote:

:bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am

U guys gave us Pirlo and we gave u Nocerino...
He's no creator but he's been the best midfielder for Milan this season!

a real underrated player
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

He can play til he is 40. He was never fast, so people assume that he is slow because of his age, but that's the way he's been playing since 20 lol.

It's completely different lol.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 am

cheers I grew up watching him play for Italy , the best play maker ever regardless of the club team he plays in , even though i always wanted to see him and Inzaghi with Roma

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 pm

MrDeeds wrote:He can play til he is 40. He was never fast, so people assume that he is slow because of his age, but that's the way he's been playing since 20 lol.

It's completely different lol.

Completely different for you, not me. Zambrotta and Zlatan were my favorite players for Juve and I followed Zlatan all through his years with Ajax. I firmly believe he is one of the best strikers in the world the past six years. Juve is still searching for a top striker six years later. We are even still looking for a LB.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:06 am

want to pay my tribute and respect for my italian hero andrea pirlo, he is a great milan hero, now a great juve champion and a hell of a ltalian legend.

italy loss was because of their own tactical mistake, and i felt really sorry for pirlo when he was in tears because he was so exceptional the whole campaign he doesnt deserve to be in a loosing side tonight , he and his fellow teammates everyone deserves a hero welcome home, and they will. and since he is no longer a milan player, our sporting ties with him is over but emotional ties will remain forever strong. i hope juve will be able to offer him sanctuary after this long euro campaign and let him forget this final bitterness i hope pirlo comes strong in club level, and lets hope both juve and ac milan , even inter roma napoli do well for the sake of serie a and for azzurri in world cup.

my best player of the tournament - pirlo, de rossi marchisio balottelli boncci buffon , well i would say everyone did exceptional job as a team and they were just 1 game short of having a perfect campaign.

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 am

I was so disappointed with Bonnucci and Chielinis performance against Spain.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 am

red&blacklegion wrote:I was so disappointed with Bonnucci and Chielinis performance against Spain.

Chiellini clearly wasn't fit, it was similar to his Germany performance but against Germany he was allowed to tuck inside more, so his mobility was not really questioned. I actually feel bad for Giorgio in the situation, he wanted to play so badly but he should not have today.

Bonucci, well, at a certain point it was just a helpless performance. I was actually more disappointed with Barzagli, he was burned a number of times, too easily for my liking.

Bonucci can walk out of this tournament with his head held high, once called the weak link, he performed admirably.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 am

- Mozart | Andrea Pirlo - Page 4 E7e898b85f

Very Happy
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team